Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Isaac Goldenriver was peacefully brought up in Abbey Road, Avalon. When of age, he was sent to the school of Ravenwood to learn magic. With the blood of his father from Dragonspyre, he became a succesful Pyromancer. Still residing in his dorm, Isaac saves up his gold for a quaint riverside cottage in Wizard City.

Isaac Goldenriver, level 17

Also, my 2 other wizards ( who I don't really use) are:

Tristan Spiritflame: Raised in Marleybone, when sent to Ravenwood he became a Necromancer.

Colin Ironblood : Lived in a small house in Grizzlehiem, and later became a Diviner in Wizard City. With low gold, he looks like a ragamuffin. ( My friend uses him, and made his clothes all crazy)

Unknown: I plan on making some other wizard from MooShu.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
kiley & alura lightleaf lvls 84 & 5: kiley & alura were born in avalon in caer lyon. when kiley was 5, her sister alura was born. the next day, their home was attacked. kiley esaped with alura and they were both adopted by an other family. in 3 years it happened again. they weren't adopted that time because of rumors so, they tried to raise themselves. 3 more years went by, then they explored a cave due to alura's couriosity.when they discovered it was home of the bane wyrm, alura instantly attacked to save them. kiley stayed behind cause she knew it wasn't gonna work. after defeat, a portal appeared and the 2 girls ended up in krokotopia, lived with manders for a while, and they went to ravenwood. kiley chose balance and alura chose ice after that battle with the wyrm. they travel a lot together and currently live in the acropolis.

vanessa ghosthunter lvl 14: i lived and will soon go back to a big house in marleybone at regent's square. when i was 6, my family went to the underworld. i've wondered why for many months. during those months, i hunted ghosts. then came that strange day, a vision came and it was my sister mary. she told me my whole story and i was a ghost all along, that explains why my skin is occasionly plale. i continue to get visions from my sister and people kept saying i was either crazy and/or hallucinating. these visions were to help me with getting malestaire.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
eyesoftheworld8 on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
-_- seriously, a church, Florida?!?! You've got to be kidding me.
hey there is nothing wrong with that!

how would you like it if I said something bad about your story?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Garrett Ghost pants
lived in dragon spyre when i was baby i was riding a dragon and dropped into crown of fire
i was raised by dragons i learned to breath fire and dragons lived in dragon spyre before malistaire was there i learned to summon dragon at teen age 12 i summon the dragons to protect me from the spiders that there was a great war before every monster was there the dragons did not learn to stand at when i was 13 the dragons learned to carrier weapons when i learned the dragons won then moved the spiders to out of the realm. The helephant came in next and one kraken and fire elemental the dragon tried fighting them but i used the power of dragon that backed them to out of crown of fire. When i learned to put clothing on so did the dragons and the the ice dragons became evil and fire dragons fighted them back and locked the door and then knocked the oni's back to door transporter and the little dragons back evil and the threw them back, wraith were threw back but only to left and ghost knocked out all the dragons i defeated them when malistaire came we fighted to the death i used the power of dragon and spammed it malistaire used the power of his creatures and i defeated them all malistaire tried to make me evil i slapped the wand out of his hand and broke it and threw it out he used his vs me but then one last dragon burned malistaire face off which he is undying now in azteca

malistaire threw me back on an evil dragon he tied me up and zapped the dragon to raven wood and threw me in fire school the teacher taught me how to do more then the power of dragon then i forgot how to breath fire because my teacher took the power from me and gave it to my power of dragon

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hunter Myth on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
As we all know, the Wizard101 world has a backstory, so I thought I'd ask you all, "what is your wizard's backstory?" I'll provide you mine. (By the way, I do not care how your wizard got to Ravenwood, as long as he or she gets there, but not from a world on the Spiral [And making sure it makes a lick of sense]).
Please use proper grammar to the best of your ability.

Originally named, Alex, he was a very studious student back on Earth, while studying endlessly to impress those around him. He had many friends, and close relationships with his family. One day, he received a strange package in the mail from his father, who was on a trip out of the country. Alex opened the package and found a strange looking necklace, that had a medallion broken in half. His father said "that even after countless gluing and other attempts to put it back together, I failed, so maybe you might just like to have a token, and knowing I will be home in just several days. (Keep in mind that our wizards are mysteriously called to Ravenwood)" His mother found him, the note, and encouraged him by saying, "Maybe you can fix it." So Alex took the pieces from boxes and put the halves into place, and it seemed the two halves came together almost at the touch. The necklace glowed brightly, and something happened, he saw an old man in some sort of wizardry robe and an owl standing next to a crystal ball, then it all went black. As Alex passed out, he saw something in the darkness of his mind, a standing figure. This figure had long blue hair, and looked prepared for any battle with what appeared to be a deck of cards. As he drew one, he summoned many mythical beasts and other things of story. Then the wizard looked Alex in the eye and said, "Who are you? Why have you fixed my gift?" To which Alex responded, "I'm Alex, and it was sent to me, I had no idea this would happen." The wizard replied, "I am Hunter Myth, an old student of Ravenwood, I doubt you have heard of this school, as it teaches magic, far beyond your pathetic capabilities," Hunter replied. "Now wait, that's uncalled for," Alex said, and then met with a Medusa. "Now Medusa, make him regret repairing my amulet!" Medusa unleashed her attack, but Alex was left still standing. "What, you survived? Maybe you're not as weak as I thought. However, I can't just rely on your standing strength, I must have your skill, so I am bringing you to revive a legacy that has been erased. My legacy. You're going to Ravenwood!" Hunter told him. "Wait, I can't leave here," Alex said. "It is too late," Hunter replied. Alex's mind went dark again, and he woke up on the side of a street near a large tower. "Well, hello!" He heard a voice call, it was the old wizard he saw in his vision. And so Alex was summoned to Wizard City to match beyond what he thought he was capable of, and he completely forgot his origins back on Earth, as he was now Hunter Myth.

Hopefully you enjoyed, I am interested in your story!
Hunter Myth, , Myth Magician.
Scratch all of the top part, but I'd like the add my own story.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
1.) Azteca
2.) The Meteor
3.) Nope, The collision just meant more air conditioning inside!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
Joseph and Justin Boomfountain () are twins that were born in Marleybone but their parents were interspiral traders that travel all over. Because of this they adapted no particular accents but left for Wizard City to study Pyromancy. They obtained Wizard City accents but don't live in Marleybone in Digmoore Station. Justin lives in a dorm still. Joseph lives in the outskirts of Wizard City in his Red Barn Farm and loves the space. Joseph was rich in gold but lost much of it buying his farm.

Survivor
May 21, 2012
My wizard Austin Frostflame was an Aztecan Villager in Three Points. He became a Wizard of Fire Magic thanks to the wizards that visited, and eventually departed from his beloved Home of the Dino's for a year of studies. He returned and became a guardian of Azteca and carries that career to this day.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
"What do you mean? I've been kicked out of four already, why do I have to go to another orphanage? And in Chelsea Court too?" Scarlet asked, firing off each question in rapid succession. Another accident had occurred, leaving one of the other orphans on the floor and trying to figure out what had just happened.

"We're sorry Miss Nightdreamer, but that's the fifth accident in a year." the director said, giving Scarlet a kindly smile. "However, there is another thing you could do." she continued.

Scarlet raised an eyebrow. "And what, may I ask, is that? I'm a lost cause."

"You could start training at Ravenwood as a Diviner. You show exceptional skill in that area. For example,, whenever you get really mad an accident happens. People claim that they felt a small electric charge is you even so much as accidentally brushed against them." the director said.

"So I'd be given a home there then?" Scarlet asked.

"A dorm to yourself." the director replied.

"Sign me up!"

Scarlet Nightdreamer currently resides in her Wizard City Playhouse. She was raised in Marleybone and was sent off to Wizard City after a string of accidents in five orphanages. She has no memory of her parents.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Alura Battleheart's birth place is unknown, but she was living in Dragonspyre as a child along with her younger brother, Luke Dragonfist. She now has a nice, little cottage in the Floating Mountains ( a safe spot where it could not be destoryed) and mastered the art of Fire very well. The strange thing about her is that she was born the same date, and is as old he baby would be who burned down her own house by mistake, and killing her parents. The baby was said to already know well fire magic, and survived. The house was in a forgotten world with a forgotten name ...

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
My three wizards.

Molly was born in marleybone, in Chelsea Court, which you can tell by her accent. When she was accepted to ravenwood, she could not wait. But then the news about malistaire came, she hid. For months Merle was worried about her, and she was caught wandering the streets of Hyde Park. She was forced to learn the school of balance, but turned out she loved it.

Savannah swift tail has lived in wizard city since was 2 years old. She grew up around robberies, and was immune to attacks at the beginning (no really, she had resistance clothing). She wanted to be a wizard, but as hard as she tried, she could not cast a fire cat spell. (She loved fire, because she once fought a gobbler with a candle) Merle took charge, and told her fire was not right for her. She tried balance, ice, life, myth, and storm but none were right. Finally she tried death. For the first time, her spell did not fizzle.

Destiny dark tail was born in krokatopia, in the oasis. As her sister, savannah, went off before she was born, she had no idea about wizardry. When she turned 5, her parents told her about wizard city. She new she wanted to be a wizard. But what school? She wanted to be moon! If not, star. But when she got there, she found out she could not learn them! She sighed and went into her dorm. Looking at the school's profiles, ice fit her most. She loves ice, and all of her spells she thinks are amazing.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
Athena wisdom godd... on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Brianna Starsong, level 58 ( soon to be 59)
Date, unknown long time ago
Year, 2011
Land from, Kroktopia, Krokosphinx island
Now at, Celestia, Science Center
Literal home, Wealthy Sun Palace
Brianna Starsong back for a couple changes.
level 59, almost 60
date, still unknown
Year, 2011
Land from, Kroktopia, Krokosphinx island
Now at, Celestia, 2nd time at crustacean empire i think
Literal home, The Olympian Acropolis

Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
Allan DragonRiver is from Avalon,Castle Avalon .He went to Azteca to learn the ancient pyromancer magic.But when the comet appeared he fled to marleybone and today he's living in a Great Mansion.

Allan DragonRiver
Pyromancer
Level:82

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
Jennifer Emeraldblood is one of the Emeraldblood family, a rich, snobby family with kids of many kinds. She came to a world outside of the Spiral called Huvania, a world of vampires, witches, fairies, and rarely wizards. Her family sent Jennifers brother, and 2 sisters to Huvania, to learn the ways of Huvanian wizards, which take over other organisms, and use them for their own need. Jennifers brother and 2 sisters were sent to stay in Huvania, while Jennifer Emeraldblood was sent to the spiral, to learn a much safer, and more fufilled way of wizards. Jennifer has a place is Dragonspyre, but stays in Mooshu, and has ceremonies, and Krokosphinxian events in the Krokosphinx, She loves traveling with her pet and mount. Jennifer doesn't like being obeyed to, like everyone that she visits, asks if shes and Emeraldblood. She just nods, and is showered with gifts upon gifts.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
so many good stories!
here's a summary of my nanowrimo novel, spellbound.

with no first name, known lineage, or living relatives, sorceress shadowsong's entire life is shrouded in mystery. as a baby, she was found in a tomb by alhazred, who raised her as his own child and, in her teens, she is given her first longsword and trained as an assassin by the order of the fang. of course, the thing she wants most is the only thing they can't give her: answers.

but wait, there's more!

-

may the flesh mirror of the soul within.

twenty years ago, malistaire made a horrible mistake that ended in sylvia's death. committing such a heinous act meant that he was no longer human, and the fates cursed him with living death~ the spell also made him immortal, unable to die until he can 1) prove himself capable of human compassion or 2) convince a virtuous person to surrender their soul willingly.

on her first solo mission, shadowsong is kidnapped by malistaire. he locks her up and tortures her, in hopes that she will give him her soul, out of desperation. but, when she resists, he takes the plan to new and terrifying heights, and she soon discovers that the truth is stranger than she ever could have imagined.
only fate could bring one so beautiful as you into such a dark, unhallowed place...

when the order finally shows up to rescue shadowsong, there is a fight of epic proportions~ alhazred wants to defend her honour and, despite not wanting to admit it, malistaire wants to prove that he loves her (no one saw that coming, lol)... he then realizes that condemning her to a life of eternal suffering for his own gain is selfish, and he releases her; this proves that he is capable of human compassion, thus breaking the curse, and he finally dies a non-horrible death (cue little wizard-tears).

keep writing, everyone!

-v.

(everyone who's never heard it also needs to listen to willow of tears by amberian dawn; not only is it a pretty song, but it sums up shadowsong's character perfectly)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Aaron SpiritForge, Hails from The Zocalo, Azteca. Where he was raised by his father Pacal RedMask. When Pacal heard about the return of Malistaire, he sent Aaron away. Aaron was sent to a distant land called Krokatopia, where Aaron was taken under care of Tinu Bahk'Mal, whom is the first person/ mander he meant entering the world. Tinu told him about the dictator of Krokatopia, Krokapatra. Aaron some day wished he could destroy her. For now he is stuck in Azteca trying to find his father Pacal Redmask!

Aaron SpiritForge, ( Storm level 83, The wielder of the Sword of Kings )

Quote: ( Cause i'm storm? )

Survivor
Jan 24, 2012
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
marlybone ironworks I am still living there

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
"I'm to be admitted to Ravenwood? Am I?" Alura asked, running to meet her mom at the door.

Her mother smiled. "Of course! The results show that you're a Thaumaturge. They've also given you a shopping list. No digging into my purse for it though."

Alura grinned and gave her mother a hug. "I'll be in Professor Greyrose's class! You had her for a time when you went to school. What was she like?"

"Kind, but very strict. She made sure you did your work and you did it well." her mom replied, smiling slightly at some memory.

"Sounds like a teacher I can get along with. Is it true that you get your own dorm?"

"Very true. Now go get your purse. It's time we took you to find your new gear." her mom said. Alura smiled and followed her out the door, waving a quick goodbye to her father who had just come home from work.

Alura currently resides in Wizard City, in a Wooded Cottage. She was raised in Wizard City and hasn't moved yet.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Angela Dragonstones story is a mystery yet to be solved.

One ordinary day, she woke up on the grass at wizard city commons. The wizards there helped her, and introduced her to Ambrose. Angela had no memory of her life at all, the only thing she remembered was her name. She remembered someone telling her that the dragonstone was a magic gem that was given to her family when they saved the balance dragon. Wizard city offered her a home in the commons. A week later, a massive scarab broke into the commons. Angela somehow drove it back as it obeyed her. Ambose realized she had excellent balance potential powers and welcomed her to Ravenwood.

She has been studying balance magic ever since, wondering where her family is and who told her about the dragonstone.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Can the wizard be from a non-related world like a distant universe?
JoshuaGoldGem

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Patrick Sandward was born in Krokotopia. He was a strong wizard.
He learned fire,ice, and storm.He learned about the evils.
Until he knew about new stuff he never learned.

Patrick Sandward: level 29 ( almost level 30 )

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Patrick Sandward was born in Krokotopia
He went to study more about life.
He went to Wysteria to learn more about life.
Boast: Death
I like the astral spells to:

Patrick Sandward: Level 29 ( about to be level 30 )

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
Mariah was born in Krokotopia then a year later she moved to Dragonspyre where her sister Olivia UnicornWhisper was born. After living there for three years she moved to Mooshu where her youngest sister Jasmine SparkleHeart was born. Five years later she moved to Avalon and she lived there for seven years until she was accepted to Ravenwood along with her sisters. Mariah has a house in Avalon but she is rarely there because she is always traveling around the spiral with her sisters.

Mariah RainbowDust

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
My wizard Trevor Sunshield () was born in MooShu. He now lives in his dorm in Wizard City.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
TheRainbowDust on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Mariah was born in Krokotopia then a year later she moved to Dragonspyre where her sister Olivia UnicornWhisper was born. After living there for three years she moved to Mooshu where her youngest sister Jasmine SparkleHeart was born. Five years later she moved to Avalon and she lived there for seven years until she was accepted to Ravenwood along with her sisters. Mariah has a house in Avalon but she is rarely there because she is always traveling around the spiral with her sisters.

Mariah RainbowDust
Currently I Have A House In Azteca. Like Mariah And Her House In Avalon I Dont Go There Much.

Jasmine SparkleHeart