Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2014
Blaze Frostflame, an adept thaumaturge, was born in Celestia, in the floating islands. He quickly moved out, and resided in Marleybone for some time. Now, Blaze lives in a dorm room, inside of Ravenwood, where he know studies hoping to become a master thaumaturge.
Blaze is currently saving up for a Marleybone themed house for himself, and his thirty four pets.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
You might be surprised hearing this from a level 32, but I, Liam Death Vault am from Avalon. I moved when all the creatures came. I went to Raven Wood to become a master of fire!

Liam Death Vault

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Anna Angle lived in Celestia in the Distract of Stars until someone kidnapped her at age 10 and then he was caught by Professor Greyrose. Professor Greyrose took her under her wing and taught her many spells. Anna Angle now has a home in Grizzlehelm Vestruiland and in Wizard City Colossus Boulevard. She also has made many friends and saved her birth place. She works toward a house back in Celestia In the Distract of Stars.

Anna Angle Ice Wizard Level 71

" Doubt only hurts you "

Survivor
May 04, 2013
Jeremy soul theif was born in wizard city nightside
Elder seer had predicted Jeremy being a balance but ending up being a death

when Jeremy grew older he started spending more time studing hyroglypichs
and krokatopia's old civilization
Then eventually being purrsuaded to be evil

he finally found his true death inside
but never found his balance again

brought to you by -Jeremy SoulTheif

Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
Mine lives in the Aquila Palace. But, it is from kroktopia. corwin moonstrider lvl 13

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Dolan Frostthistle is from Dragonspyre. He was one of ten people to escape the dragon titan's attack and fled to the farthest corner of the spiral to hide from the dragon. There he discovered a magical portal that let you travel through time! Unfortunately, the other nine wizards were too slow to go through the portal, and although they are still there today, they are very old. Dolan, on the other hand, was transported to present day wizard city to begin his classes. When he arrived at dragonspyre to face malistaire (who he knew as a kid), he was shocked to see all his old friends still living in the ancient city.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Blake SkullFlame is from the world of Dragonspyre The Atheneum who had moved to started learning spells from the school of Pyromancy in Ravenwood. He moved back to Dragonspyre to see his old friends and family. Now he is a professor at Dragonspyre and is has learned shadow magic

"Don't worry, It'll hurt just a little"

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
Zachary Darkhammer came from Azteca. He grew up in cenote. He moved to Wizard city to learn necromancy. He still visits the cenote, and defends it of attacks(Which are not common). Zachary owns an island in Azteca called pyramid of the lost horizon. Zachary tried to keep the secret that Azteca lived until Merle Ambrose found it.

Zachary Darkhammer lvl. 63
Zachary Stormblade lvl. 36

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
My Storm Wizard was born in Marleybone City, and lived there until he retired as a Major in the Marleybone Navy, he'd been to worlds like Valencia and Polaris and Skull Island in his serivce and fought for Marleybone during the Albion rebellion.

After 20+ of service Marcus Suncrafter retired rich from the MN (Abbreviation for the Marleybone Navy) , he moved to Wysteria and bought a private island with a mansion, fairground and the small village of Twisted Vine. He became mayor of Twisted Vine and remains in his Wysterian Villa living in luxury and making the islands of Green Woods and Wraith's Meadows into a flourishing trading post in the Wizard City-Wysteria cluster, making the territory become a strong symbol of economic power for Wysteria City (beyond the non used gate at Pigswick Academy near the School of Chaos).

For reasons unknown why Marcus suddenly left Marleybone and refuses to return. Some say he was in the McCleery gang, but this is highly unlikely so to the McCleery's only taking Cats and Rats.

Marcus Suncrafter, level 65

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
The Marcus Suncrafter Story: Part 2

A rumor about Marcus's family is that is brother is a pirate, who relocates in between the small shanty village of Blood Shoals, Skull Island and unknown areas in Marleybone. Though Marcus claims this is a myth, some people don't believe him. About a decade and a half ago, Twisted Vine was attacked by well armed Marleybonian pirates, one civilian said the the Ravenwood News of Wizard City: "Their captain almost reminded me of our Mayor, strange, but true." Scot Trollhunter, citizen of Twisted Vine and student of the school of Spirit at Pigswick Academy in Wysteria City.

The never end and spiraling mysteries of Marcus make more and more questions, but some will never be able to be answered, but the it gives something to think, to ponder....

Marcus Suncrafter, level 65

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
Zachary DarkHammer on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Zachary Darkhammer came from Azteca. He grew up in cenote. He moved to Wizard city to learn necromancy. He still visits the cenote, and defends it of attacks(Which are not common). Zachary owns an island in Azteca called pyramid of the lost horizon. Zachary tried to keep the secret that Azteca lived until Merle Ambrose found it.

Zachary Darkhammer lvl. 63
Zachary Stormblade lvl. 36
When i said cenote i meant zocalo. Lol sry.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
Zachary Stormblade came from the floating land. He lived with the watermoles, and later learned he had storm powers. He decided to go to wizard city to learn the art of storm. He can control the sea by using a spell called tempest. He still lives in the floating land in celestia, and goes to wizard city to become a powerful diviner.

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
The Sorceress Dragonheart's past is shrouded in mystery to most. Raised by a secretive clan known as the Emeraldhide after being abandoned by her Marleybonian parents, she grew up in Azteca as an anthropomorphic border collie, trained not in physical force but in the power of the mind. Some of her guardians included gryphons from Aquila, wolves and ravens from Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, draconians from Dragonspyre, deer from Avalon, dinosaurs from Azteca, cats from Marleybone, and mice from Khrysalis, all members of the Emeraldhide cult.

She left abruptly when the group disbanded for unknown reasons, leaving her at the world's mercy. She eventually landed a career at Ravenwood when a travelling wizard directed her to the place. She took up sorcery when she proved the talent for it, and later mastered Myth and Life magic as she grew more adept in the way of the wizard. Currently exploring and helping with the excavation of Celestia (She's a talented engineer and she's quite grateful for the 'residents' building her a mechanical arm after her original arm was lost in the duel with Malistaire), she has a taste for mischief, and she's quite experienced when it comes to getting out of trouble. Not many people know her true, furry visage -- she usually hides in her hood that somehow has the ability to shorten her muzzle into a more human-like form and temporarily hide her tail. She wears gloves and wraps to maintain the illusion that she is human, and she's quite good at it. She's usually found relaxing at home, and she's known to be very, very lazy. She enjoys taming beasts of the Spiral and making allies of them in mounts and pets, and she likes collecting Dragonspyre-related artifacts(though she's more careful and reasonable now after getting some of her fur burnt off in an accident regarding a large gem, a cave, and some lava).

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
My wizard Coyle ThunderShard lived in Celestia for the first 9 days of his life. On his 9th day alive before celestial sank his parents had to evacuate so he didn't drown they got him rescued by a storm lord and the storm lords took him to an island were they wanted raised him to remember celestian cultures to pass them on but Then a storm came along and started to flood his temporarily flood his home and he was swept away and the storm lords couldn't get to him he miraculously survived and dried up on the floating ruins of a celestian house then on the first second of his first birthday he was struck by lightning shocking him. His hair at then turned purple and a he then was turned from a celestian wizard to a storm wizard. recently he was found by Halston Balestorm and immediately brought to Bartelybee (excuse the spelling) and Ambrose could tell he was a wizard so he was enrolled in ravenwood then when his homelands spiral key was restored he returned home to find his home in ruins. And when he went to the district of the stars he found his parents had survived the ruin of Celestia and moved away looking for him. Some time after he found his parents living in a Celestial Observatory and they lived happily ever after

Coyle Thundershard Level 47 Diviner

Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
Paul NightBreeze was born in 1249 at Cyclops lane. He lived 500 years there with his family.
He finally meet Merle Ambrose in 1750.
He got accepted to Myth school in 1947
Cyrus Drake teached him all (Almost lol) the spells that he know today.

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Micheal Dragonblade was born in Dragonspyre in 1979. His parnts sent him to Grizzleheim for
no reason and then he escaped and now lives in Mooshu in a Life house

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Sierra DeathShade, was born in the Wyrd. She was found as an infant by wraiths and was given to

Morganthe herself. Morganthe though that this young infant could grow up to be an apprentice, and Sierra did

become Morganthe's apprentice. Sierra was taught in the art of Death, and became one of the greatest

necromancers know in the Spiral. One day Sierra saw Morganthe killing a innocent knight from Avalon, and

was terrified at what she saw. She fled to Marleybone and there she was found by Prospector Zeke and

Eloise Merriwether, and was taken to Wizard City and was presented to Headmaster Ambrose. Ambrose

saw the gleam and charisma in Sierra's eyes and was accepted into the Ravenwood School of magical arts.

Sierra was taught new spells and chose her second school to be Myth. Sierra has made many friends

and knows now that Morganthe is pure evil and stoves to stop her. She now quests in Grizzleheim

Ravenscar and Wintertusk. She is exceptionally talented, cunning, smart, and creative.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Little Dragon Spar... on May 15, 2013 wrote:
I, Nathaniel Redflame, came from the two worlds of Dragonspyre and Celestia. I've been studying at the fire school in Dragonspyre Academy for years now. I've been going to the original fire school, and attend the gifted program in Wysteria. Once a week I visit the school of Ember in Wysteria for spells similar to those of fire. I also attend gifted at my other homeworld, Celestia, to attend the schools of Sun, Moon and Star. Since it's three schools, I go there 3 times a week. Let me introduce my parents. Malistaire is my father, and Morganthe is my lovely mother. I plan on destroying the spiral with them. (Don't tell them this, but that's only because I want to show you guys the Milky Way. Once the Spiral Door broke and took me to some weird "planet" (as they call it there) Earth.) They think it's because I hate you all. Sorry, but I still love them . My least favorite world near Earth is Mars. It's evil! It's red, which tricks you into expecting fire there, put when I flew there on one of Earth's space probes (whatever the heck that is), but I still have frostbite from those giant mountains of ice! I asked my friend, Vanessa Ice, if she knew the cure. She said to let any fire wizard cast Sun Serpent on me -_- . I told her I'm not risking my life in Azteca, but then Dalia Falmea accidently fumbled her wand and nearly killed me. But my frostbite's is almost cured thanks to my near death. I now like to spend my time secretly helping Headmaster Ambrose with saving the world. I just hope my parents don't find out. And yes, I know I'm both killing and saving the spiral, but I'll think of something. Just don't show this to Ambrose, because I got in detention for making up "nonsense" about people who don't believe in magic and Malistaire + Morganthe being my parents. Well bye! I have to go do another hour at detention now. Just 3 more years until my detention is over.

-Yours truly,
Nathaniel Redflame
Magus Pyromacer,
Rank 5 elite.
Ok now if Malistare and Morganthe had a baby he would obviously be death…Not trying to be a stick in the mud lol.

Sierra DeathShade-

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Hmmm.... This is going to be a long one. XD.

This was a warm and breezy evening in Philly. Tiffany Owl was sitting in her Gramma's big rocking chair on the porch enjoying a cold glass of homemade iced tea. Tiffany savored the icy sweet taste while she listened to the evening crickets, felt the cool breeze blowing just right and saw the fireflies glowing the prettiest yellow.

Tiffany's Gramma walked out onto the porch, letting the door creak before it slammed shut. Tiffany looked up with a grin on her face.

Tiffany had come to her Gramma's house for a few weeks because her parents were busy in Lousiana selling pine logs. She loved when she was back home cutting the trees and smelling the sweet smell of the pine. She remembered how every time they cut a tree her dad would get hit on the head with a pine cone.

Her Gramma looked back with a sorrowful look on her face.

Tiffany got up and said, "What's going on?" She looked at her Gramma with a concerned look.

"Your dad was trying to cut down swamp logs and..." Her voice trailed off.

"And?" Tiffany replied.

"A tree hit him."

Tiffany gasped in shock and horror. She dropped her cup and the shrill sound of glass breaking split the air. Tiffany got to her knees, sobbing as the tea inside the cup that was littered on the floor, soaked her jeans.

Her Gramma knelt by her and hugged her.

"It'll be okay." She said.

Tiffany stood up, anger flaring on her face. She raised her hands to the sky, just as lighting split the night air. Fire burst into the field in front of the small cabin.

Tiffany ran out the field as her Gramma shouted, "Come back! You'll get yourself burnt!" Tiffany didn't care. That one moment, she had found something inside her. She didn't need to be told it, she knew.

She knew she was a true storm wizard.

She thrust her hands forward as lighting shot from her hands. In a single moment, fire and lightning merged, forming a portal. She jumped into the portal, into the heart of Ravenswood.

~Tiffany Owl

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Abigail Dragondrea... on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
Hmmm.... This is going to be a long one. XD.

This was a warm and breezy evening in Philly. Tiffany Owl was sitting in her Gramma's big rocking chair on the porch enjoying a cold glass of homemade iced tea. Tiffany savored the icy sweet taste while she listened to the evening crickets, felt the cool breeze blowing just right and saw the fireflies glowing the prettiest yellow.

Tiffany's Gramma walked out onto the porch, letting the door creak before it slammed shut. Tiffany looked up with a grin on her face.

Tiffany had come to her Gramma's house for a few weeks because her parents were busy in Lousiana selling pine logs. She loved when she was back home cutting the trees and smelling the sweet smell of the pine. She remembered how every time they cut a tree her dad would get hit on the head with a pine cone.

Her Gramma looked back with a sorrowful look on her face.

Tiffany got up and said, "What's going on?" She looked at her Gramma with a concerned look.

"Your dad was trying to cut down swamp logs and..." Her voice trailed off.

"And?" Tiffany replied.

"A tree hit him."

Tiffany gasped in shock and horror. She dropped her cup and the shrill sound of glass breaking split the air. Tiffany got to her knees, sobbing as the tea inside the cup that was littered on the floor, soaked her jeans.

Her Gramma knelt by her and hugged her.

"It'll be okay." She said.

Tiffany stood up, anger flaring on her face. She raised her hands to the sky, just as lighting split the night air. Fire burst into the field in front of the small cabin.

Tiffany ran out the field as her Gramma shouted, "Come back! You'll get yourself burnt!" Tiffany didn't care. That one moment, she had found something inside her. She didn't need to be told it, she knew.

She knew she was a true storm wizard.

She thrust her hands forward as lighting shot from her hands. In a single moment, fire and lightning merged, forming a portal. She jumped into the portal, into the heart of Ravenswood.

~Tiffany Owl

Chapter Two!! :D xD....

Tiffany Owl stepped out of the portal and looked around. Everyone froze and looked at Tiffany in shock. All of the wizards glared at her in disgust.

One shouted, "What are you wearing?" while others screamed in protest against her apparel. Tiffany looked down at her clothes and saw torn, water-logged jeans and a thin, cheap t-shirt. Tiffany saw their attire and didn't know what to do.

A female wizard walked up to her. Her hair was a pink ponytail, her colors were pink and black and she wore a Spider's Cowl, Guardian's vestment and Dandy's Boots.

"Let's get you to a dorm." She said, concerned. Tiffany walked with her to the dorm and vanished inside.

Back at Gramma's Lair -mwhahahaha; evil twist ;)-

Gramma raged. She sobbed. She had failed.

"I shouldn't have told her that her stupid father died!" She screamed.

A tiny speck of hope flared in her mind. "Tiffany! My darling!" She shouted into the burning field.

No answer.

The fire was devouring the field quickly, rushing towards the cabin. Gramma didn't care about this cabin. The truth is, she stole it from a childhood friend of hers. That woman didn't care if it burned down. She just wanted revenge on Tiffany, just because she had escaped.

Gramma morphed into something strange, a creature, then a wizard, then into Morganthe.

Back at Ravenswood

Tiffany looked into the dorm. Five beds and only two desks. Three other girls were in the room. One was sitting on the bed scribbling in somewhat of a scroll, one reading Wizard's Weekly while listening to the Commons music in her headphones and other was rummaging through the bank. The one in the bank said, "I knew I had it in here! I just know it! Argh!!"

The pink and black wizard said, "I'm Abigail, the one writing is Nicole, the one reading is Miranda and the one that's looking through her bank too quickly to see anything is Christina."

"Hey! I don't look through thinks too quickly that I don't see them!" She said.

"Yeah right." Abigail rolled her eyes. "Well, here's you're clothes, that's your bed and you share a desk with Miranda and Christina." Abigail said to Tiffany.

Tiffany got changed quickly and rushed to Golem Court where she was getting enrolled.

~Tiffany Owl
Author's note: This one wasn't as long as the last one but I hope you enjoyed! About 10 more chapters on the way... lol.
~Abigail

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Abigail Dragondrea... on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
Chapter Two!! :D xD....

Tiffany Owl stepped out of the portal and looked around. Everyone froze and looked at Tiffany in shock. All of the wizards glared at her in disgust.

One shouted, "What are you wearing?" while others screamed in protest against her apparel. Tiffany looked down at her clothes and saw torn, water-logged jeans and a thin, cheap t-shirt. Tiffany saw their attire and didn't know what to do.

A female wizard walked up to her. Her hair was a pink ponytail, her colors were pink and black and she wore a Spider's Cowl, Guardian's vestment and Dandy's Boots.

"Let's get you to a dorm." She said, concerned. Tiffany walked with her to the dorm and vanished inside.

Back at Gramma's Lair -mwhahahaha; evil twist ;)-

Gramma raged. She sobbed. She had failed.

"I shouldn't have told her that her stupid father died!" She screamed.

A tiny speck of hope flared in her mind. "Tiffany! My darling!" She shouted into the burning field.

No answer.

The fire was devouring the field quickly, rushing towards the cabin. Gramma didn't care about this cabin. The truth is, she stole it from a childhood friend of hers. That woman didn't care if it burned down. She just wanted revenge on Tiffany, just because she had escaped.

Gramma morphed into something strange, a creature, then a wizard, then into Morganthe.

Back at Ravenswood

Tiffany looked into the dorm. Five beds and only two desks. Three other girls were in the room. One was sitting on the bed scribbling in somewhat of a scroll, one reading Wizard's Weekly while listening to the Commons music in her headphones and other was rummaging through the bank. The one in the bank said, "I knew I had it in here! I just know it! Argh!!"

The pink and black wizard said, "I'm Abigail, the one writing is Nicole, the one reading is Miranda and the one that's looking through her bank too quickly to see anything is Christina."

"Hey! I don't look through thinks too quickly that I don't see them!" She said.

"Yeah right." Abigail rolled her eyes. "Well, here's you're clothes, that's your bed and you share a desk with Miranda and Christina." Abigail said to Tiffany.

Tiffany got changed quickly and rushed to Golem Court where she was getting enrolled.

~Tiffany Owl
Author's note: This one wasn't as long as the last one but I hope you enjoyed! About 10 more chapters on the way... lol.
~Abigail
I promise... last post.. I wanna get onto my other char's story xD. I will make my other char's stories shorter.

Tiffany rushed to Bartleby instead of Golem Court. She didn't want to be stuck in Ravenswood being a wizard. She wanted a life in the real world. She wanted magic, but didn't want the responsibility of going to class. It seemed boring in a way to her.

As she rushed to The World Tree, Bartleby stopped her. He grew bark over the entrance. "Bartleby, stop." Tiffany demanded.

"Why? You should be on your way to class." His old, worn voice creaked.

"I want to go home!"

"I'm sorry, I would let you, I wouldn't force you to be here, but there isn't a way to the human world through the portal gates. The human world was restricted off of the Spiral web thousands of years ago."

Tiffany threw her hands up in frustration. "Then how did I get to Ravenswood through the human world?"

"You needed a relaxed and settled spot before you blew up, literally."

"What do you mean?"

"The urge to come to Ravenswood and the magic calling to you was too strong for you to handle it any longer."

Tiffany sighed and turned back and walked to Golem Court.

In Celestia
"I will rule the world!" Morganthe yelled in her palace, triumphantly.

Her voice and silenced echoed through the empty and dark halls. She walked through, spritzing flurries of dark magic. The hall suddenly lit up with blackish light. Morganthe was gone, spreading her evil minions through Celestia and wrecking the beautiful and pure astral magic of Celestia.

Back in Ravenswood, Five years later
Tiffany Owl stood at the portal gate to Avalon. She looked into the vast hills. She walked to the fully replenished High Road and looked at the thriving goblins. She remembered when she quested here. Tiffany walked to a house that said: For Lease. She stuck out her hand and struck the sign with lightning. "Huh, not for lease anymore. I own this house, and will raise my own family." Tiffany thought.

She had married Michael Stormdreamer and was moving in to High Road. She had completed her studies in wizardry. She moved on the arcane and alchemy, a more dangerous magic, but she risked it anyway.

Tiffany lived a happily ever after.

The End.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Calamity Deathbringer was born to Malistare and Cyrus Drake's little-known younger brother Curtis, who married an unnamed siren that destroyed him shortly after marriage. The siren woman died giving birth and the midwife, a Marleybonian, carried the child back to her house to live with herself and her husband, Grimwire Watson, brother to John Watson, sidekick of famous detective Sherlock Bones. Little Calamity spent her childhood with "Uncle Watson" and "Uncle Sherlock" traveling through the worlds of the spiral and "helping" her uncles solve cases. When Calamity was a teenager, she was sent to the Ravenwood School of Wizardry. Calamity's studies have not yet been finished due to her side work in Alchemy and baking.

Wow I had fun doing this.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
My wizard is from Avalon, from Abbey Road, he moved to Cloudburst forest.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Ooh, this is fun...

Rebecca WinterBlossom (I made up this name since I didnt have my own last name, just Rebecca)
Rebecca had first lived with her parents in a little cottage in Wizard City, way before she was accepted into the school of magics. When a blazing fire tore down the house, she didn't have anyone, so she packed up her shattered remains and left for Grizzlehiem, where she remains now, training as a Viking and in the Ice magics, living by her own morals and quotes.

Jenna SkyBlossom (Added the Blossom to her last name)
Originally, Jenna hadn't been a Wizard in the first place. She was simple traveler, traveling from Dragonsprye, which she didn't like, to Grizzlehiem, which was too cold for her, to Pigswick, which she liked. But when a fire also tore through her little home, she left to travel to Mooshu, where she currently lives now, in the peace and tranquility of the quiet world, where she also studies the arts there, as well as studying Ice magic and Life in Ravenwood.

I have a lot of other wizards, (42) so I'm not sharing their stories.. lol

Rebecca, delver of Ice History and the Magics.
"If you want to get a lot, then desire less and less."

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Wolf Skullslinger on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Wolf Skullslinger owns a home in Northguard in Grizzlehiem. He specializes in the art of Ice. He helps to keep the place full of snow. Also he has a vacation home in Vestrilund. He has recieved the highest achievements Grizzlehiem has to offer.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade
Oh, yes please!
Reed SoulThief was born in Azteca and lived in Tiera De Brea. Once his family heard of a meteor coming, they quickly fled and went to Grizzlehiem. After living in Ravenscar for some time, Reed was old enough to move out. Now he is happily living in Avalon on his own, on a nice beach house in Lake Shore. He is still awaiting to start his own Avalonian family.