Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Charles RedBlood Lvl18 Krokotopia krokosphinx moved becuase I was the only one in my family that wasn't a Wizard

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
I am Zachary CrowStaff, my hometown is in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, raised by dogs (adopted). I grew up to work as an archaeologist in Krokotopia, however once I heard about the tragedies at home, I went to Wizard City to learn Balance to help Marleybone. I gave up my archaeology studies to become a wizard and defend the spiral. Every night, I return to Chelsea Court (still residing).

Really enjoyed this, never would've thought of it without your post. Thanks for posting this!

ya in the
Zachary CrowStaff
Level 34

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Guess I'll give this a go!

Adam BattleBlade was born in Caer Lyon, Avalon but was then given to a mouse knight in the Moon Cliffs of Khrysalis where he was raised. He was then sent off to Wizard City, to learn the art of Myth, where he currently lives.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Autumn Summerstone was born in Marleybone, her parents left her with a family of dogs. When she was little she didn't know why cats hated dogs. At the age of 12, Autumn Summerstone left Marleybone to see her cousin, Boris Tallstaff in Wizard City. She has lived with Boris but also visits Marleybone daily.

Autumn Summerstone in a pixie perfect realm!

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Sorry! Here is my other charater.

Amy Rose was born is grizzleheim. The bears treated her well, gave her most of their food, and got her ready for hunting, she finally was bored of hunting. A note came in her leather mailbox.

Hello young lady! We have invited you to Ravenwood Academy! Please come see us at October 14, 2013. That is when we get our true wizard. You must come at 7:30 central time.

Good luck on your studies!

To: Amy

She decided to move away from Grizzleheim and become a Storm wizard. Although she misses her bear friends and her parents, she still lives there ( when I get her to 20 which is in 10 more levels i'll bring her there to visit) .

That's all for today!

Stay Tuned for more characters!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
My myth wizard, Brian ShadowTail is from the world Azteca with lots of legends and also quetzals. My ice wizard, Matthew BearRunner is from grizzleheim with Wintertusk and cold areas like Ravenscar and my death wizard, Nathan StarBlood is from the world Marlybone with well idk it just looks like a death world with the dark night.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
Nicholas NightRider was born in MarleyBone but his parents couldn't control his ability to manipulate fire. Hid family moved to Wizard City and bought a house in Firecat Alley. He learned to control his fire powers. When his parents thought he was ready they enrolled him into Ravenwood and he was a natural. Professor Ambrose noticed he had a strong aura about him and selected him to rid of the monsters. He and his new friend Jonathan HawkCatcher travel around the spiral defeating anyone in their way. They live in a mansion in Marleybone with their two families.

Nicholas NightRider Lvl 44
Jonathan HawkCatcher Lvl 43

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
My wizard is originally from Avalon, but after trouble arose in Wizard City, I moved to the Royal estate in Marleybone to fight against the evil Meowiarity.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Myrna Dragoncloud is from Krokatopia, although she spends her life in the countryside of Wizard City and didn't find out were she was from until she was 14.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
My wizard happens to be from Mooshu, from the Jade Palace area. I do not reside there anymore, I live in a Wysterian house. Something I WOULD want to do as a tribute to Mooshu is a parody of Let It Go from Frozen. Please reply if you like the idea!

Destiny Hexvault, Level 100

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
(I've posted already, but this is going to be linked with where I come from!)

Destiny Hexvault lived within the Jade palace, in a family of 4. One day, she went to study Life magic in Wizard City. But a tragedy happened whilst she was gone. Destiny's family was killed by the Shadow-Web. Thus, she followed revenge as Destiny followed Morganthe into the depths of the Shadow Palace, along with making lifelong friends, and taking her studies to another level, discovering a lost magic, Shadow Magic. She had been afraid of an appearance in combat. She wanted to best her in battle, yet was afraid of what she called Devil Morganthe (the Morganthe with no eye in the raining spider combine shadow spider attack). She relied on a friend to help her while she did other things. Afterward, Morganthe's end was enough for revenge. Destiny also felt an evil rising anew.

I hope you enjoyed this back story!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2013
1. Krokatopia
2. At the oasis in a tent with a blue Mander.
3. Moved to Wizard101 to learn magic

Isabella (Bella) used to live in Krokatopia with a blue Mander, her foster parent. Once she turned fourteen, she decided to go to Wizard101 and learn ice magic, but while she was gone, her foster parent was enslaved in the Krokasphinx and she never saw him since. She decided that she needed to learn the strongest ice spells and save her Mander foster parent.

Isabella

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
David Redleaf (who is just me and not some random character) is from earth and is very busy trying to switch between worlds and live a double life. He lives in the U.S. and has a minion that transforms into David Redleaf to take care of anything on earth while the real David Readleaf is busy in the spiral.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Grace Sandweaver was from Krokotopia, The Oasis to be specific. She grew up fascinated with balance magic, and eventually went to Ravenwood to study to be a sorcerer. Little did she know, an experienced balance teacher resided in her own world the whole time.
Grace Sandweaver, level 41

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Isaac Lionheart was the fighter on the crew of Fiery Courtney, his sister. They were separated at the age of 11 due to a spontaneously erupting rip in time and space, leading to Courtney landing in Vadima's Sanctum, while Isaac landed in the Headmaster Quarters. By a completely meaningless coincidence, they both had the number 42 appearing above their heads after impact. Neither were killed by the fall, and, in another completely meaningless coincidence, Gamma had a book fall on her head that day titled "20 Wizardly Ways to Raise Your Spontaneously Appearing Orphan." by Acc Epthim. Vadima did as well. Both Headmaster Ambrose and Captain Avery took it as a sign from the Man Upstairs, and their extraordinarily long careers were born.

Credit to the amazing amount of books and movies I referenced right there in that spectacularly long and deliciously turned post.

Diviner Issac Lionheart, level 78
Witchdoctor Fiery Courtney, level 65

Survivor
Dec 24, 2013
I know I already did one, but I want to redo mine. I think it sounds lazy :P

Isabella Silverglade was born in Krokatopia, but her parents died soon after because of a strange illness. A blue Mander took care of her. Taught her the Mander ways and she grew up thinking that that blue Mander was really her father. He kept Isabella's parents death a secret from her and lied.

On her fourteenth birthday, she discovered the secret kept from her for so long. She grew angry with her foster parent by not telling her and she his in the tent for weeks, trying to discover more about her real parents. She soon found out that her parents were wizards from Wizard101 and she decided to go there and learn what the Mander could not teach her. After she said her goodbyes, she traveled to Wizard101 and was taught by the wonderful teacher, Lydia Greyrose. Isabella learned much from her and discovered that Wizards have the highest health. She became proud to be an ice wizard and learned the hardest of spells.

A few months later, she heard that the Manders in Krokatopia and in the Krokasphinx were in trouble. She was reluctant to go, but soon went. She met some new Mander friends, and discovered later that her foster parent was a slave in the Krokasphinx. She was horrified and blamed herself. After that she trained harder and decided to save her Mander foster parent and all the others inside the Krokasphinx, and destroy Malistar and his evil plans...

Isabella

Survivor
Feb 21, 2014
Rylee was born in Krokatopia. After her parents died, she was taught how to fight in a arenas of Krokatopia. She became very good at fighting and was unstoppable, but that all changed one day. She was in the arena, preparing for the fight. Once she was on the arena floor, her heart dropped. There stood a huge Krok. She gulped and began the fight. It took three hours until Rylee was beaten up, weak, and pinned down. She had lost her reputation that day. After that, no one respected her anymore. She lost her home, her friends, and her dignity. She had to scavenge for food. She thought she was a goner, until one day when the Marleybones came to study the Island. A Marleyboneian took her in and cared for her. She grew up with this archeologist and he became her foster father.

A few years later, the Kroks really started to attack them. Rylee couldn't stand the fights and knew she had to save her friends. She traveled worlds to Wizard City where she started to learn Balance magic. After three months of trying her best, she couldn't control her spells at all. She was ashamed and thought about moving back to Krokatopia, but Headmaster Ambrose wouldn't let her. She switched to Death magic and found it easy. She loved her teacher, (OrStudent teacher) and she learned so much. She helped people in Wizard City and learned more and more spells. She was aware that her class was known as evil, but she ignored it. She loved her class and hoped that she could become even stronger than any other teacher, but that made her selfish. She gave up helping people to become the strongest student ever. Her teacher and the headmaster were ashamed. To teach her a lesson, they sent her on a mission to help a snobby student. She hated it, but she learned afterward that the strongest students and the students that help each other, and that made her go on missions to help more and more people, no matter how annoying they were. She traveled worlds to help people, and soon helped Marleybone.

Rylee

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
Jacob Lifestone lives in the wyrd of avalon were he dose not resides anymore as all the trees have died

Jacob Dreamstone lvl100 Jacob Lifestone lvl2

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
wanted468 on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
The Marcus Suncrafter Story: Part 2

A rumor about Marcus's family is that is brother is a pirate, who relocates in between the small shanty village of Blood Shoals, Skull Island and unknown areas in Marleybone. Though Marcus claims this is a myth, some people don't believe him. About a decade and a half ago, Twisted Vine was attacked by well armed Marleybonian pirates, one civilian said the the Ravenwood News of Wizard City: "Their captain almost reminded me of our Mayor, strange, but true." Scot Trollhunter, citizen of Twisted Vine and student of the school of Spirit at Pigswick Academy in Wysteria City.

The never end and spiraling mysteries of Marcus make more and more questions, but some will never be able to be answered, but the it gives something to think, to ponder....

Marcus Suncrafter, level 65
Wysteria has had some...unusual aggression from Avalon lately. First, goblins mess up a Wysterian training session at Pigswick academy. Now, the fire elves are raiding. And they got there eye in the small village of Twisted Vine, which has now seen wave after wave of elf assaults. It's mayor, Marcus Suncrafter, Diviner and former Major in the Marleybone Navy had called for help from Wizard City, Wysteria and his old pals on Marleybone to help him out in fending off the elvish invaders. Wizard City sent help, but were sunk by Marleybonian pirates (if that sounds familiar). Marleybone is too busy with Albion Radicals and upsets with the foreign populations in Darkmoor and Rajah. Wysteria merely ignored the distress singnal like it was never even sent. So he devised a resistance hideout in the village itself. Filled with weapons, plans, and if course...random piles of paper. Will Marcus' militia win this war in Wysteria? We'll find out someday.

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 72

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
mine was born in mooshu after her parents died she was raised by ninja pigs to become a fighter and save the great yoshinobu

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Wow, I love doing this kind of thing. Anyway...

Nicole Skyleaf
Although her specific origins are unknown, she is most likely a native of Grizzleheim. She has since moved to Wizard City to practice Thaumaturgy, however, she often visits her first home.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Nicole Skyleaf was found on her own as a baby in Grizzleheim, and raised by a kindly wolf by the name of Aisu. Aisu taught her the wolves' ways and raised her to be kind and forgiving. However, when evil forces threatened the Spiral, and the other wolves became violent, it was apparent that Nicole was destined for greater things. Nicole left for Ravenwood school to practice Thaumaturgy.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2012
cody liongem was born and raised in aqulia on mount olympus he was trained by the gods in the ancient are of myth magic he has moved to the world of avalon but often returns to aqulia

cody liongem archmage

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Anna FireStone came from a small cottage in Azteca in the middle of Cloudburst Forest. One day, and Aztecan
warrior came to her cottage and handed her a letter from wizard city. She moved to a Fire House Castle in wizard city an stayed forever because she liked it so much there. She always missed her old cottage, but after consulting the book of secrets she took pyromancy lessons with Mrs. Flamea. That's Anna FireStone's story!

-Anna FireStone

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Sean EarthSong is originally from the great world of Krokotopia. After Krokopatra invaded, he moved into Wizard City to defeat the great Krokopatra. He succeeded, and now resides on the streets of MooShu, defending the great land.

Gabriel OwlSong, an optimistic wizard, comes from Zafaria. He is a traveler, while ridding the streets of Marleybone of the possessed Hooligans.

Sydney GreenSinger has stayed is her home world, Wizard City. She is soon moving to Krokotopia, trying to find a great home for her high-spirited soul. She can be under-estimated frequently, and while thought to be weak, has potential for greatness in her young life.

Justin GreenCoin, an over-powered, self-centered wizard, resides in Marleybone; originating from Avalon.
His grand-father was Merle Ambrose's assistant, which gives him an advantage over all others. Not much is known about his selfish family. Maybe you've heard of his mother. Morganthe ring a bell?

And finally, Chris BattleBlade is a warrior by heart. His brother just happens to be a Mander, and a great one indeed. He lived in Dragonspyre, until Malistaire destroyed his home. As you could guess, he now lives with his brother in Krokotopia.

-Sean EarthSong, Lvl 39

"You can't succeed if you don't try."
"Failure is the key to victory."