Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Name: Jaro (The boss that taunts you)
Spells: Taunt, All rank 1 spells. (no shields, traps, blades, ect)
Health: 100
Resistance (All spells) 99%
Power Pip: 100%

"If he acts to friendly, then he might not be a friend." - Cody RedFlame, 2010

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
here is mine

name:giant kraken
health:19,450
School:storm
spells:thunder snake,storm blade,storm trap,windstorm,darkwind,lightning bats,storm shark,kraken,dispel storm,stormzilla,stormlord,levithan,fire cat,fire elf,sunbord,meteor strike,pheonix,helephant,frost beetle,snow sephant,evil snowman,blizzard,collosus,and finally ice wyvern.
plus you have to go into this dungeon with at least three legendary and you

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Dean Darkflame (Past):

School: Death

Health: 8,000

Says: "There is no way out of the Dragon Titan's invasion now ... so I'm obliged to finishing you now..."

Power Pips: 50%

Says After: "Hmm. Okay, take my Portal Stone 'back to the land you came', and don't come back. If you do; well, I'll have to finish you off..."

After the fight ...

Narrarator: "You take the portal stone and it glows blue brightly. Suddenly, the Dean turns into a pale shadow of his former self and he takes the portal stone. Then, the portal gate shuts and you and trapped by an old wizard ..."

Headmaster Vikktor Spritefriend:

Health: 12,000

School: Life

Says: "Eh ..? A student? Mm hm, I will send you back to your grave, shall I?"

Minions: One minion:

Matthew Spritefriend (Student):

School: Life

Health: 15,000

Rank 10 Boss

Not-a-ghost

Appearance: A student wizard with: Ancient Spear of Power, and the grandmaster epic card set, with a Striped Boar pet.

Pip Chance: 100%

Spells: Rebirth, Regenerate, Dryad, Satyr, Sanctuary, Infection, Feint, Beguile, Doom and Gloom, Centaur, Firezilla, Wild Boar (300 damage and break all shields), Polymorph Gobbler, Polymorph Mander, Polymorph Colossus, Polymorph Elemental (both), Polymorph Cat Thug, Polymorph Dragonian, Nature's Wrath, All 120 damage wand spells, Leprechaun, Reshuffle, other version of feint, hex, curse, balanceblade, dragonblade, other balanceblade, elemental blade, elemental trap, imp, life prism, life trap, life blade, minor blessing, guiding light, wraith, skeletal pirate, banshee, animate, sprite guardian, poison, forest lord, skeletal dragon, spirit armor, sprite, fairy, pixie, vampire, tower shield, weakness, fire dragon, scarecrow, power nova, ra, guidance, gargantuan, amplify, (pet does spritely), moonblade, moonshield, starblade, starshield, sunshield, sunblade, deathblade, deathtrap, heckhound, tempest, and judgement.

Natural Attack(s):

Life from the grave: Take away all opponents health and heal themself for full. (Death)

Death from life: Defeat one opponent. (Life)

Ghostly Theurgist: A ghost emerges from Spritefriend and he polymorphs into a spirit. (Spell list as a Ghostly Life Wizard: Beguile, Revengeshield (Critical hits bounce back at the enemy), Blade of Joyful Doom (death+life blades), and a bunch of skeletal dragons, forest lords, scarecrows, and rebirths.

Cheating: This boss will do 800,000 damage with a simple imp at random.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Alucard Rank 15
World : Whatever the new worlds after Celestia is gonna be.
School: Depends
Health: 16,000
Cheats: Wrong school! (changes his school to resist, so put prisms on him.)
Your mine! (Beguiles the one with the most pips every 5 turns. he decides what to do.) Your friend's fault. Every spell thats under 6 pips will equal 1550 damage to your one friend.) Drinking and healing! ( once he's under 5000 health he steals have the health of everybody. he does this one time.) Help me! (i should have put this first. Summons minions opposite of the people fighting hims school. Dont attack him until there dead, or they will hit you with 8 pip spells. ) Oops, you did it again! (if you use the same spell more then once each round, he does a 650 physical attack. A bunch of cards swirl around him and they hit the enemy. It also removes all shields, auras, blades, traps, polymorph ect on the field.) You should have finished me! ( if you dont finish him off before he gets to 500 health, he automatically heals halfway.)

And no you'll have to fight him to get to the next world

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
dora
health,999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
school,sun
cheats,if you use a spell more than 1 pip,dora will use every level 58 spell on you,if you flee dora will make you come back with 40 health,if you heal dora will fully heal herself.
rank,77
you can have twenty people helping
you fight dora after mithraya in test of the spheres

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Mine!

Name: Insevieous De Shawn (IN-see-VEE-US) (DE) (SH-awn)
Health: 11,000
School: Ice
Blades: YES
Traps: YES
Heals: NO
Shields: NO

Minions: Boss Incranesa (IN-crane-SA)
Health:5,500
School: Ice
Blades: YES
Traps: YES
Heals: NO
Shields: NO

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
here is my idea:

Name: The Grand Dragon

Health: 15,000

Class: Balance

Location: A portal that opens up when you beat malistare behind the portal that Proffesor Drake summons for you. It will only work if at least ONE person leaves. { its okay, the person can teleport back }. you will battle the dragon that malistare summoned and the dragon does ALL school's spells and he is one of those cheating bosses { like in briskbreeze you will know about briskbreeze when you ask a guy that is lvl 50 or up }

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Loonytone wrote:
Master of Necromancy
Health: 2089
Power Pip %: 57
Death Resistance: 40%
Death Power: 27%
Spells: Dark Sprite, Death Trap, Ghoul, Deathblade, Dream Shield, Banshee, Death Prism, Sacrifice, Vampire, Curse, Poison, Skeletal Pirate, Beguile, Feint, Animate, Doom and Gloom, Plague, Scarecrow
dude, i think you should make the health a LOT more cause, thats kind of an easy boss. i mean, 2000 health? really? and plus you made it rank 50 and named him or it master of necromancy. it should be a lot more challenging

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
WizardFarf22 wrote:
Name : Saphirion

Health : 50,555

Class : Ice

Location : Lakinthar Temple *New World made mainly of instances*

Minions : No

Shields : Yes

Global Spells : Yes

Healing Spells : No
really? 50,000 health? well, he is beatable but you will need all of the wizards who is battling him Legendary (lvl 60, i am lvl 60 too) all i am saying is that the health is too much but he is beatable,.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
CalebKulez wrote:
Name: Ghost of Malistaire
Health: 20000
Class: Death
Looks Like: Lord Nightshade
Saying: "You defeated me once. You shall not live to defeat me again. Join me, Wizard, and we shall rule the Sprial!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, The Throne Room
Minion(s):
Ghost of Sylvia Drake (Returned)

Name: Ghost of Sylvia Drake (Returned)
Health: 15000
Class: Life
Looks Like: Death Seraph
Saying: "You seek Sylvia Drake in me. I have been corrupted! Feel pain as I once did!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, The Throne Room
Minion(s):
Ghost of Malistaire

Name: Malistaire's Student
Health: 10000
Looks Like: Lord Nightshade with no wings
Saying: "You want to see my Master and his wife, do you? Well then, you'll have to get through me!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, Hall of Shadow
Minion(s):
Two Grim Reaper (Rank 8, Health 8000, Class Death, Wraith)

Name: Corrupted Orthrus
Health: 8000
Class: Balance
Looks Like: Large Black Orthrus
Ghost of Malistaire: "You want to defeat me! Hah! Then defeat my little pet, first!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, Dining Hall
Minion(s):
Corrupted Heckhound (Rank 7, Health 5000, Class Ice)
Corrupted Storm Hound (Rank 7, Health 5000, Class Myth)

sorry i got a lot, but this is all the bosses in an instance i made up.
Those are Really really really really good ideas! but i think it will be impssible since those guys are all powerful and you will need a BUNCH of potions just to survive in that place and not leave. You should make the castle they are in a dungeon and i think ther people who can unlock the quest is when they have beat celestia.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
dora
school,sun
cheats,if you use a spell more than 1 pip,dora will use every level 58 spell on you,if you flee dora will make you come back with 40 health,if you heal dora will fully heal herself.
rank,77

to hard and uncreative

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
dora
school,sun
rank,77

to hard and uncreative

i agreee that boss is impossible plus it will take TOO long just to get to your turn

problem # 1: (if you use a spell more than 1 pip,dora will use every level 58 spell on you.) you would DIE. plus too low of a pip percentage.

Problem # 2: TOO MUCH HEALTH!

#3: (if you flee dora will make you come back with 40 health) thats not even fair.

#4: (if you heal dora will fully heal herself.) that links too the #2, meaning that it concludes it's impossible ( i actualy think the health did it)

#5: (you fight dora after mithraya in test of the spheres) 3 words: ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
dragon lord
school:fire
health:50,000
cheats:if you dont attack for more than 3 rounds he will put 2 90% towers on him self and the way to remove them is toput a blade on

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Here is another one for the low lvls

name:vampire

Health:490

Minion(s):skeletal pirate

health:95 lol

Skeletal warrior

Rank 2

Health:195

Explorer
May 07, 2009
i say you should be able to make your own boss and enemies and place them in your house to fight

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
shag9312 wrote:
great idea with making ur own bossess !! :D

Name: Zombie 0_0
Health: 25 ( ?!?)

FYI your "boss' has less health than a Lost Soul! Any spell except for super resistence or a fizzle would kill him

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Curlygoss1 wrote:
Well, I thought this is a pretty unique topic, here is what you fill in:

Name:
Health:
School:

Here is my idea

Name: Ghost of the death oni
Health: 10,500

yours is good but mine is better

Name:death
school:fire
health:100
does he cheat?yes he does
when you kill him he says "i will return!" after he says this he heals himself to his REAL amount of health
health:20000
minions: lost soul x3
he summons them three times

please comment!

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009

Type:storm
Field: fire
Minions: fire manders
looks like: crab
Health: 55000
Spells:fire dragon storm lord i dont no about any more
Location; hall of valler

lol i am doing the name genrel fist claw

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009

Type: balnce
Field: fire
Minions: grendels
looks like: a grendel
Health: 130000
Spells: fire dragon ra! power nova sand stom clousus feenix storm lord 90 tower sheild afret skeltol dragon
Location floting land

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Drazz cardton,
class: balance,life
Health: 2000
main spells: reshuffle, pixie, shield
locatoin : lost stadeum
monions: ghoul fans: zombie sports fans
looks: ZOMBIE comontator
monolog: come on down to be taken down be the one the only DREZZ CARTON!!!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
chatter2000 wrote:
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
dora
school,sun
rank,77

to hard and uncreative

i agreee that boss is impossible plus it will take TOO long just to get to your turn

problem # 1: (if you use a spell more than 1 pip,dora will use every level 58 spell on you.) you would DIE. plus too low of a pip percentage.

Problem # 2: TOO MUCH HEALTH!

#3: (if you flee dora will make you come back with 40 health) thats not even fair.

#4: (if you heal dora will fully heal herself.) that links too the #2, meaning that it concludes it's impossible ( i actualy think the health did it)

#5: (you fight dora after mithraya in test of the spheres) 3 words: ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

6# only 4 players can play!
And yes, uncreative!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Name: Timmy the Spoiler
Location: Second floor in Big Ben. Say 'Timmy the Spoiler!' and he pops up.
School: Balance
Health: 6,570
Cheats:
1. If you use a spell over rank 7, he says 'Timmy not amused!' and casts a meteor.
2. If you heal he says 'Healing? Stop right there!' and attacks the person who healed with 100 damage.
(This does not count for rebirth, which is both :D)
Pets Dropped: Seraph, Clockwork, Dream and Myth Ghoul.
Known Spells: All balance spells, meteor, pixie, dryad.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Well this isnt a boss, but its a possible addition to golem court. it is called ADVANCED Golem Tower #1.Advanced Golem Tower #1:
Must be a Journeyman+(lvl 15+)
1st floor up:Golem Striker, Rank 2 elite, 275 health, uses up to rank 3 spells, storm school enemy
2nd floor up:2 Golem Strikers
3rd floor up:Golem Striker and a Golem Warrior, rank 3 fire,325 health, up to rank 3 spells.
4th floor up:2 Golem Warriors:
SemiFinal Floor(5th):2 of each of the enemies (2 golem striker and 2 golem warrior)
Final Floor(6th):Adventuring Golem Rank 3 Elite, 450 health, uses up to 3 pip spells and sometimes seraph and meteor strike.
Advanced Golem Tower #2:
Must be a Magus+(lvl 30+)
1st floor up:Rough Golem, rank 4 elite, 525 health, uses up to 4 pip spells, myth school
2nd floor up:2 Rough Golems
3rd floor up:Rough Golem and Armored Golem: Rank 5, 625 health, uses up to 4 pip spels and occasionally 5 pip, balance school
4th floor up:2 Armored Golems
SemiFinal Floor:2 of each enemies (2 Rough Golems and 2 Armored Golems)
Final Floor:Silver Armored Golem: Rank 5 elite, 750 health, no minion, uses up to rank 5 spells, ice school.
FINAL TOWER:
Must be a Grandmaster+(lvl 50+ duh)
1st floor up: Draconion Golem(looks like golem with bat wings), rank 8, 750 health, death school, uses up to rank 5 spells, sometimes 6 pips.
2nd floor up:2 Draconion Golems
3rd floor up: Draconion Golem and a Collosus Golem, rank 8 elite, 875 health, uses up to 6 pip spells, ice school
4th floor up:2 Collosus Golems
SemiFinal Floor:u probly already know, 2 of each enemy
Final Floor: KING GOLEM, rank 9 boss, 5,000 health, balance school, CHEATS, uses natural attack(for 0 pips, amount of damage done for 1 pip, 125 damage per pip) every attack that does over 250 damage. Every time someone is healed, that someone gets hit by vampire.
There will also be a HIDDEN tower, hidden in the wall, once you beat dragonspyre you will be told about it, it is instanced. this is the dungeon:
it is 2 floors, both amazingly hard bosses compared to dragonspyre
(1 is hard enough, but 2 is ridiculous )
1st floor up:
Boss:Trovopape
School:life
Health:7,500
Spells:Helephant, Stormzilla, Rebirth, Absorb, Sprite, Satyr, Wraith, Death Shield, Centaur, hydra, Sanctuary, Dryad, and Regenerate
Minion:Vine Whipper (looks like a blood bat except its green), rank 9 elite, life school, 1,650 health
2nd floor up:
Boss:INVINSIBLE GOLEM
School:Astral
Health:12,500
Spells:All spells 5+ and every blade everything, he cheats in any way if you use any spell below 4 pips
No minion, other than weaker version of malistaire, with 4,000 health and everything the same except no 6 pip spells he uses and doesnt cheat with interupt.