Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Lawrence89 on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
Maybe something for teens or adults like assassin101 or warlord101 comment plz
That would be a good game idea, just I don't think they would make a game for teens and up. Maybe it could just be a simple RPG game. But neat idea still.

Blake FireGem

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Meatrix345 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see Warrior101, it's like the element of wizard101 and pirate101 but with a tiwst.

The Classes are 1. Warlock = Conjures magic of all sort from elemental spells to Spirtual Spells. 2.Ninja = Sneaky and speedy,but lacks strong defense and short range wepons. However ninjas are great in long range wepons. 3. Knight = A warrior with storng strength and lots of resitance,however speed is reduced. 4. Sumoori = A lightly armored warrior, with a blanced of strengh and speed,great at close range but poor at long range. 5. Ranger = Great at scouting and setting up traps both magic and phsyical. High speed,but low strengh and defense must relay on intellegence rather then strength. However this class are great in long range wepons. 6.Slinger = long range specailst,great on strengh and intellegence,but low on defense and can equpit heavy armor unlike rangers,warlocks and sumooris.

Chapter 1 worlds= 1.Avalon 2. Monquestia 3. Cool Ranch 4. ( New ) Salutonia- An arab themed world 5.Moo Shu
Sideworlds- 1. Polaris, 2. ( New ) King's Cove- A caribbean/south pacfic theamed world

Chapter 2 worlds = 1.Marlybone 2.Skull Island 3.Aquila 4.(New) Heckway- A world similar to Taraturus in Aquila,Dragon Spire and Azteca combined. 5.( New ) Arburon- A Russian theamed world,that took place during the nepolian war
Sideworld-1.Wintertusk, 2.???, 3.???

Chapter 3 worlds = 1.Azteca 2. Girzzleheim 3.Wysteria 4. ??? 5. ???

That's all I can think of.

??? = Have not come up of a name
gameplay? so far p101 is a boardgame and w101 is a card game i like the idea and i just hope its gameplay battles do not involve turns

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
dragonsteel50 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
yeah or the fairy spell and the evil guy could be malistiar striking back

dragonsteel50 lvl 37 "Master your deck and you master the game"
  • honestly ever since i made a profile on wizard 101 (back when helephant was an fire only spell and you couldn't play ANY thing on it for free except free trial that was 10 days long) (BTW i forgot my pass so i cant use it anymore) Ive always dreamed that a bunch of game company's would get together and make something big something that never ended much like free realms its good its cheap for lifetime member ship and i like it but i LOVE the aspect of the game being that you can have different careers
  • i think it will be especially great for kids because it could spark a longing to do one of those careers( hopefully not the demolition derby driver)
  • i think that the idea of making things ever changing and ever lasting is so important in games because those are the games that get me so hooked i pretend to be sick i stay home from school and i get on THOSE are the games i love and im sure many others agree with me when i say when you play a game to much you get bored so when you can change your character and what he does or even for instance choose you path and after you beat that path you can choose another one until finally you have to change you character and all those paths change.
  • all you need to do is include the most popular games (Pokemon Mario sonic etc...) then you could design worlds pertaining to that character and its games or most recent game( for instance Pokemon is to large a company to put into one world) but i think that people could choose which worlds they want to do and move on instead of being locked there forced to do something they don't want to do (for instance if someone doesn't like Pokemon or yugioh they could skip that world) therefore giving them options and flexibility but also maintaining that fun quality
  • i also agree that games should help build and maintain imagination because "with imagination you can make a feast of straw" and with imagination you can be anything if you want it bad enough and you can imagine it clearly and how you will get to it then you will get it.
  • also there should be something like the gardening aspect of wizard 101 because it teaches responsibility in a fun way. it should allow kids to grow in their values and what they believe that way adults will help their children get on not fight them
  • now time to talk prices this game should not be 80 BUCKS that will deter more than half of the people willing to buy it it should be around 40 bucks for a year 150 bucks for 5years and 5 bucks a month that way you can teach kids to use their money wisely and not squander it on candy
this is dragonsteel50 lvl 45 secondary "master your deck and you master the game"

this has been my dream i hope it comes true.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Secret Agent 101?... Yeah, definitely that. And we could, like, work for the Spiral Secret Service or something. (I haven't really thought about it that much lol)

Isaac Moonshard, Level 73

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Moonlighterz1000 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I disagree, we already have Wizard101 and Pirate101. We don't need more. I also disagree with the idea of Ninja101.
Ninja101 sounds awesome!!! But i do agree we already have Wizard101 AND pirate101. Don't you think KI needs a break?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I would like to see Olympus101 as said before. I think it would be cool yes we have Aquila but don't we have Avalon an I also like Medieval101. Plus I don't think Aquila was enough an I really like to study Greek an roman mythology I think it would be fun to make this a new addition to the 101 series an that KI would please many of our wizard hearts so plz make this a game or consider it plz plz

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
Angus Myth on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
Monster Tamer101 MT101
I think a mideval101 ME101 would be cool
theres more
Wizard102 (abbreviation obvious) W102 (your a wysterian)

cartoon101 C101

i will think of more for right now classes

Monster Tamer101 No classes persay

Mideval101 Wizard, Knight, ruler (king or queen), jester (each class different story on ME101)

Wizard102 (Duh) Ember, Frost, Spirit, Earth, Tempest, Chaos, and Equilimbreum (misspelled)

Cartoon101 . Mouse, Cat, Trickster, and Dog( each class on c101 has a different role and different story)

i really do like this idea for the wizard102 or w102. i mainly like how he said that in this one you would be a wysterian as in you are enrolled into pigswick academy and you learn there schools of magic like ember, frost, tempest, chaos, earth, spirit, and equilibrium

Sarah SparkleCloud 95pet warlord
Tanner DeathBlade 42

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I'd really love to see Knight101.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
When Pirate101 and Wizard101 reach a certain level cap, I think a new 101 game should come out. As Pirate101 did, it will take a lot of work. Ninja101 has been suggested, and here are my ideas for them-

Schools- like us, there would be 7 schools. Light and Dark would be like elemental and spiritual.
Light schools- Sun, Day, and Love.
Dark schools- Moon, Shadow, and Night.
Middle (like balance)- Dawn.

Sun would be like balance, with traps and blades to boost others' power. These would be called swords and star, swords would be blades and star would be traps.
Dawn- like death, drains health. It also has some damage over time spells, so like fire and death mixed together.
Love- like life, but it has a few attacks. It can heal the opponent but then take away more damage then the heal. Very helpful. Healing includes mostly pure heals, not HOT heals.
Moon- like death. Very dark, dangerous, gloomy. It does damage over time instead of draining, though.
Shadow- pure attack. One single heal. Very much like our beloved storm.
Night- Myth. Removes swords, stars, and does little damage.
Day- like ice. Pure health and nothing else important. Can do a tad bit of damage, like wand spells.

Opposites
Dawn has no opposite.
Sun and Moon.
Night and Day
Love and Shadow.

Pips would be called points, ,Mana would be energy.
Storyline
The bad guy in this story is Death. Not a person, but a Shadow. Shadow school was created by the Death to be minions, but they soon escaped. Death found out how many other ninja types they were and goes after them, to be powerful enough to rule the Spiral. His motivation is his possessed minion, who is discovered later in the story, who stole his sole and controls him. The part about his mysterious minion is found later on in storyline.
The first 3 worlds are- Ninja Town, then Megalopolis, a city, then Krokotopia, which will be included.
That should be a good start!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
No. I like the idea and all, but the way ninja are portrayed (yes, ninja is both plural and singular. Ninjas is also acceptable) in the Japanese Anime, Naruto, and Japanese Anime, Bleach, are purely unrealistic, and everything we think we know about ninja based on such shows, while they are enjoyable. Ninjitsu, or Ninjutsu, or Ninpo is the Japanese art of stealth, not fighting, so it wouldn't work well, since we must save the spiral. We are basically assassins, not fighters, if we were ninja. Second, they can't control elements, like I said before, unrealistic. And second, ninjitsu doesn't have classes, or schools, as it does ranks, Sapphire Star, Emerald Star, Ruby Star, Sapphire Moon, Emerald Moon, Ruby Moon, and Shadow Eye (master). So we couldn't have individual classes. Yes I know Pirate101 is fictional based, but it's more realistic. No super or magical powers unless you count Witchdoctor, which doctor (lol) is a special class designed specifically for magic based. Witchdoctors, actually, are real in some places in the world. And other classes really only have really strong strikes with their weapons, so it's REALLY realistic in classes.

Like I was saying before, since Ninja's don't really have individual classes, so all lvl 10 ninja would have the same attacks unlocked. And you never told us the way battles work. Turn-by-turn like W101, or tactics based like P101, or it could be real-time, which you walk around the battle field, attacking, dodging, and everything else, like Kingdom Hearts, most Dragon Ball games, etc. Or it could be side-scrolling battles, like Mortal Kombat, BlazBlue, SoulCaliber, ETC. Or it could be like other MMO's, such as Dragon Ball Online, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Ever Quest, and you just stand there, clicking attack and skills until one of you dies. That is vital information if you want to make a game idea.

Back to classes, very good if you want to go fictional. If not, then please do research, and try again.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
suggested many times IMO if it has same gameplay it's pointless i have been waiting for a non turn based KI game

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Angus Myth on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
No. I like the idea and all, but the way ninja are portrayed (yes, ninja is both plural and singular. Ninjas is also acceptable) in the Japanese Anime, Naruto, and Japanese Anime, Bleach, are purely unrealistic, and everything we think we know about ninja based on such shows, while they are enjoyable. Ninjitsu, or Ninjutsu, or Ninpo is the Japanese art of stealth, not fighting, so it wouldn't work well, since we must save the spiral. We are basically assassins, not fighters, if we were ninja. Second, they can't control elements, like I said before, unrealistic. And second, ninjitsu doesn't have classes, or schools, as it does ranks, Sapphire Star, Emerald Star, Ruby Star, Sapphire Moon, Emerald Moon, Ruby Moon, and Shadow Eye (master). So we couldn't have individual classes. Yes I know Pirate101 is fictional based, but it's more realistic. No super or magical powers unless you count Witchdoctor, which doctor (lol) is a special class designed specifically for magic based. Witchdoctors, actually, are real in some places in the world. And other classes really only have really strong strikes with their weapons, so it's REALLY realistic in classes.

Like I was saying before, since Ninja's don't really have individual classes, so all lvl 10 ninja would have the same attacks unlocked. And you never told us the way battles work. Turn-by-turn like W101, or tactics based like P101, or it could be real-time, which you walk around the battle field, attacking, dodging, and everything else, like Kingdom Hearts, most Dragon Ball games, etc. Or it could be side-scrolling battles, like Mortal Kombat, BlazBlue, SoulCaliber, ETC. Or it could be like other MMO's, such as Dragon Ball Online, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Ever Quest, and you just stand there, clicking attack and skills until one of you dies. That is vital information if you want to make a game idea.

Back to classes, very good if you want to go fictional. If not, then please do research, and try again.
Yes, because there are 7 types of wizards.

I want it to go fictional. I'm sure that Wizard101 wouldn't be as popular if it was real. The battle gameplay could be like a mix, because it seems like P101s' gamestyle would fit is as well as ours'. Maybe there could be a zoom in\out feature where out you could select the spells (like W101) and in would be like P101 where you can see where you are standing. I would like a new possible feature, and if not, i'd perfer it to be like W101.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Angus Myth on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:

On a certain point, I think you have a point. However, pirates did (and do) exist, and Pirate101 is not really based off them, but more off the general idea of piracy. But I think you have a point with the classes. Why can't we just leave magic to the wizards (and occasionally Witchdoctor?).

Instead we could have classes that are more like Pirate101's. Maybe one could specialize in ranged attacks, another in some form of Martial Arts, and maybe another with knives (Or maybe poles).

As for the whole turned-based argument, I see your point Critical Blizzard, but these are games for kids, and I think that non-turned based combat could ruin them. I don't even really see how KI could do a third game. When you think about it, Wizard101 is more of a card game, and Pirate101 is more of a board game. I don't know what the third most general form of game is

Haley MoonHeart, Promethean Thaumagture

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Er ... since when do ninjas have spells? x:

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 92 myth (btw myth doesn't do little damage x:)

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Nice idea I love it! But why don't we make something based from a event in the game like the characters could be ninja pigs like from wizard101. I think it should be almost like based from mooshu in the game so it can be related.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Good ideas but eh ninjas are more about throwing ninja stars and having swords and being swift and sneaky .............. I like it just pirates and wizards, if Kingsisle makes another 101 game, it would be too much work to keep all 3 updated, free of glitches, new stuff added every so often, graphics and all ugh so much work. Btw myth is NOT weak!!!! Why does everyone think myth is weak? It's like my third favorite school!!!

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Stormgem307 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Good ideas but eh ninjas are more about throwing ninja stars and having swords and being swift and sneaky .............. I like it just pirates and wizards, if Kingsisle makes another 101 game, it would be too much work to keep all 3 updated, free of glitches, new stuff added every so often, graphics and all ugh so much work. Btw myth is NOT weak!!!! Why does everyone think myth is weak? It's like my third favorite school!!!
That is why I named the traps "stars." Besides, unless if they want to make less money, they will make another 101 game because eventually everybody will want another. Both W101 and P101 are in high demand, and another will allow them to earn more money.

Molly level 83 Balance

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Haley MoonHeart on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
On a certain point, I think you have a point. However, pirates did (and do) exist, and Pirate101 is not really based off them, but more off the general idea of piracy. But I think you have a point with the classes. Why can't we just leave magic to the wizards (and occasionally Witchdoctor?).

Instead we could have classes that are more like Pirate101's. Maybe one could specialize in ranged attacks, another in some form of Martial Arts, and maybe another with knives (Or maybe poles).

As for the whole turned-based argument, I see your point Critical Blizzard, but these are games for kids, and I think that non-turned based combat could ruin them. I don't even really see how KI could do a third game. When you think about it, Wizard101 is more of a card game, and Pirate101 is more of a board game. I don't know what the third most general form of game is

Haley MoonHeart, Promethean Thaumagture
I agree. As I said above, they most likely will make a new 101 game. This would be hard, but maybe combine W101's way of dueling with P101's way of dueling.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Hmmm whilst I won't simply shoot down the idea I must say that ninja would be very hard to base a child friendly game off of seeing as they are basically amongst other things stealthy assassins.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Jungle 101 Ninja 101 But my most favorite is............ SUPERHERO 101!!!!!! Also it would be cool if they made it so there is a 102 to all of these because the 101 101 101 will someday become very old and annoying-just sayin. Secret agent 101 i saw from someone that would be cool too. I also saw pets 101 i adore my pets this would be amazing. Good job Kingsigle i know how long tedious and frustrating it can be to create a video game like this. If i had to pick two i couldn't go without it would be superhero 101 and pets 101 (and of course 102)

Alia Winterwhisper

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Angus Myth on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
Monster Tamer101 MT101
I think a mideval101 ME101 would be cool
theres more
Wizard102 (abbreviation obvious) W102 (your a wysterian)

cartoon101 C101

i will think of more for right now classes

Monster Tamer101 No classes persay

Mideval101 Wizard, Knight, ruler (king or queen), jester (each class different story on ME101)

Wizard102 (Duh) Ember, Frost, Spirit, Earth, Tempest, Chaos, and Equilimbreum (misspelled)

Cartoon101 . Mouse, Cat, Trickster, and Dog( each class on c101 has a different role and different story)

monster tamer101 sounds pretty good but what kind of monster do you think they should put in it
Logan Ravenslinger

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
I was thinking of combining KI's two big games, W101 and P101. You choose your path. Wizard or Pirate? Then you branch off into what you have chosen. This is just an idea.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Ive got a great idea. k. ready?

I'm gonna further explain wizard102 (BTW: Wizard102 isn't my idea, I'm just coming up with ideas)

Here's my idea of a Wizard102…

In Wizard102 you would go to school in Wysteria instead of a classical Ravenwood. Wizard102 will be almost exactly like Wizard101 except for the main school. This means - all new quests (similar but different than wizard101) and new school element choices aside from ice, fire, life and the rest. You should be able to communicate with wizard101 people, so wizard102 could like be a update for wizard101 with a option for wysteria.

That's just my two cents :)

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
(In no particular order)

1. Kingdom101 (Help your king as an Archer, Knight, Crossbowman, Pikeman and more.)
2. Space Ranger101 (defend the galaxy in one of the squads, each with a special ability)
3. Pilot101 (travel the skies)