Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Angus Myth on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
Monster Tamer101 MT101
I think a mideval101 ME101 would be cool
theres more
Wizard102 (abbreviation obvious) W102 (your a wysterian)

cartoon101 C101

i will think of more for right now classes

Monster Tamer101 No classes persay

Mideval101 Wizard, Knight, ruler (king or queen), jester (each class different story on ME101)

Wizard102 (Duh) Ember, Frost, Spirit, Earth, Tempest, Chaos, and Equilimbreum (misspelled)

Cartoon101 . Mouse, Cat, Trickster, and Dog( each class on c101 has a different role and different story)

I really like the idea for these games. I guess wizard102 is for Wysteria schools. I guess Mideval101 is the only one up to my standards.

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
the wintergardens on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards. Ever wish for a new 101 game? Well, I was thinking of a new idea guaranteed to keep you entertained. It could be called Greek101. Whenever you start the game, You take a quiz like you do in Wizard101. Then at the end it will say: You're a daughter/son of _____________! (Fill in the blank with a god/goddess) For example, If you're the son/daughter of Khione (Goddess of snow and ice) you would have the control of ice. If you're a daughter/son of Aphrodite, You can charmspeak people (Which is basically talking people in/out of things). If you're a daughter/son of Poseidon, you have the power of water. Anyways, once you pick you god/goddess parent, You get to go to this room and pick a weapon. You can choose a sword, knife, bow and arrow, spear, dagger, etc... Anyways at the end of the game(well, not the end of the GAME, game) You meet your godly parent. (Like you met Mailistaire at the end of Dragonspyre). They grant you two wishes and there is a selection of wishes you can choose from.
Yes, I know KI has a lot of work to do keeping P101 and W101 updated, glitch free, bug free, etc, but this is just and Idea! What do you guys think of it?
~ Fiona WinterGarden lvl 81
That sounds awesome! :D

~Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 42 theurgist

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Angus Myth on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
Monster Tamer101 MT101
I think a mideval101 ME101 would be cool
theres more
Wizard102 (abbreviation obvious) W102 (your a wysterian)

cartoon101 C101

i will think of more for right now classes

Monster Tamer101 No classes persay

Mideval101 Wizard, Knight, ruler (king or queen), jester (each class different story on ME101)

Wizard102 (Duh) Ember, Frost, Spirit, Earth, Tempest, Chaos, and Equilimbreum (misspelled)

Cartoon101 . Mouse, Cat, Trickster, and Dog( each class on c101 has a different role and different story)

I really like the W102 idea, but if it became real, they would need spells and storyline. So here's some of my ideas:

When you play the game, you arrive in a similar character selection screen, but it looks like the hall where you have the tournament in W101. You click new character and you get taken to a different area of the hall where you are met by Belladonna Crisp, and take the same quiz, where if you click ruby at the end, it just says ember instead of fire. Except there is another school as well, Tech. And unlike we were told in W101, Tempest opposes Tech, and Chaos opposes Equilibrium. Technomancers are solitary, and do not like the company of others much. They prefer their machines over living beings. I don't know who they'll use for famous Technomancers.

For the tutorial, you go to a tower called Training Tower, where Belladonna says "I'll guide you, but I will not fight your battles for you, now go inside." Inside, you face 3 floors of monsters. The dynamics of battle are the same. On floor 1, you face 2 Ember Wisps, that have resist to ember, but boost to frost, with 150 health. Your deck has 1 Bitter Breeze (frost, 2 pips, 230 frost damage, 80% acc.) that Belladonna demonstrates the 20% boost that makes it do 276 instead of 230. The deck also has a Flying Ember (ember, 2 pips, 250 ember damage, 75% acc.) where Belladonna explains how the 30% resist makes it do 175 instead, she also tells you how pips work, and she gives you an extra 2 pips at the start of the battle. On floor 2, there are 2 Yeti Cubs, they have 50% resist to chaos, but boost to equilibrium. with 200 health. Your deck in this battle has Chaos Blade (+35% damage to next chaos spell), Multi-Trap (Chaos, 1 pip, +20% damage to next Chaos spell to all enemies) and Imp Swarm (chaos, 3 pips, 300 damage to all enemies, 80% acc.) Belladonna shows you how blades, traps, and AoEs work. On floor 3, you face 1 Demonic Spirit, that has a boost to earth, resist to spirit & 1,000 health. You have 3 spells in your deck now, Equilibrium Blade (+40% to next equilibrium spell) Balanced Fuel (equilibrium, 2 pips, +20% to next 3 equilibrium spells) & Sting of Justice (equilibrium, 7 pips, 60+690 damage over time). This floor is where Belladonna shows you how to use DoTs, & about health & mana. At the start of the floor, Belladonna gives you 7 pips (use fuel [-2+1=6], blade [-0+1=7] & then DoT.)

After the tutorial, Belladonna sends you to Tanglewood Way (the creatures are less powerful) because there have been complaints about plants growing quickly and trapping people. After you finish Tanglewood Way, you go to all of the teachers, and the tech teacher is Dolly Salvador. You then go to Pegasus Place, where a rampaging Pegasus that was actually the original one from legends, and you must battle his rider: Chrysaor. I'll post the rest of my ideas later.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
Raspykoo653 on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
Nice creative ideas, but these ideas are just random and we should just make something based on one of wizard101's worlds across the spiral. Like Gobbler101 is a good idea. Ninja101 should be about ninja pigs defending the spiral. I love the creative ideas. But can we just stick to the spiral for a little bit.
Do you realize what your saying? A whole GAME based off of ONE world. That means that every world would have to be based off of that world. Sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Natalie Skysong on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Zoey101! No, Joking.

Perhaps something like.....
Wizard103, where you could play as a shadow wizard from the start? Or the astral schools? It's just an opinion. Don't hate.
That sounds cool. And maybe Morganthe can be our Merle in W103. When we start off, we all have shadow or light (no other options) as our primary school, which sounds boring, but as the game progresses, you can learn astral (starting in AZ though) and in KT you can learn balance, and in WC you can learn the other schools as well. To make sure that we can still attack, we can learn other shadow & light spells, like Web Wraith, it's shadow, and does X amount of drain damage (can't think of what it'd do), and Angelic Song, light, and heals X. This way we don't go into the first battle, having all of our shadow forms up, ready to kill in 1 hit. But no spells to do the damage.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
the wintergardens on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards. Ever wish for a new 101 game? Well, I was thinking of a new idea guaranteed to keep you entertained. It could be called Greek101. Whenever you start the game, You take a quiz like you do in Wizard101. Then at the end it will say: You're a daughter/son of _____________! (Fill in the blank with a god/goddess) For example, If you're the son/daughter of Khione (Goddess of snow and ice) you would have the control of ice. If you're a daughter/son of Aphrodite, You can charmspeak people (Which is basically talking people in/out of things). If you're a daughter/son of Poseidon, you have the power of water. Anyways, once you pick you god/goddess parent, You get to go to this room and pick a weapon. You can choose a sword, knife, bow and arrow, spear, dagger, etc... Anyways at the end of the game(well, not the end of the GAME, game) You meet your godly parent. (Like you met Mailistaire at the end of Dragonspyre). They grant you two wishes and there is a selection of wishes you can choose from.
Yes, I know KI has a lot of work to do keeping P101 and W101 updated, glitch free, bug free, etc, but this is just and Idea! What do you guys think of it?
~ Fiona WinterGarden lvl 81
I'm a mega fan of this. I'm obsessed with Greek mythology. These can be the parents:

Apollo - Skilled with bow weapons and uses fire & light to do damage, but can heal too.

Khione - Skilled with knife weapons and uses the cold to freeze, slow down & damage enemies.

Zeus - Skilled with javelin weapons and uses lightning to cause devastating attacks, but they can summon gods as well.

Gaia - Skilled with wooden weapons (not metal) and uses the earth to attack & slow down enemies, and use herbs to heal.

Demeter - Skilled with staff weapons and uses plants/nature to protect and heal, but also use thorns & ivy.

Hades - Skilled with scythe weapons and uses the dead to attack their enemies.

Ares - Skilled with spear weapons and does huge attacks, but are headstrong, so don't think about armour.

Athena - Skilled with spear weapons and uses knowledge of attack and healing to destroy enemies & heal friends.

Hecate - Skilled with wand weapons and uses magic to be well-rounded.

Aphrodite - Skilled with dagger weapons and uses charmspeak to beguile their foes, and then uses the dagger to destroy.

Poseidon - Skilled with trident weapons and uses the sea and water to attack.

These are the godly parents you can have, the first 6 are fire, ice, air, earth, life & death. The ones following are War, Wisdom, Magic, Beauty & Water. When you have selected, you can choose a weapon:

Basic Bow
Minor Knife
Broken Javelin
Wooden Sword
Minor Staff
Wooden Scythe
Basic Spear
Weak Wand
Broken Dagger
Wooden Trident

You would obviously choose the one you are most skilled with, and your main NPC (like Merle) is called Hestia (goddess of home and the hearth [fireplace]). For your first quest is called 'Home of the Gods'.

Hestia: "Greetings, new demigod! Who is your godly parent? Oh, there must be deep power in you then. The kind of power that I need. This is called the Dimensional Portal. From here you can go to Olympus, the Underworld, the Mortal World and Hecate's Realm. Go to Atlantis in the Mortal World and seek out Priest Telamon. He is a priest of Poseidon and claims that the water is rising dangerously high. Atlantis might be consumed by the waves! Go there and help control them." Quest given: Home of the Gods.

Telamon: "You have come here to aid in the battle of waves? A mere demigod. I should've known that the gods were too lazy to help. Anyway, you're here now, so to prove your worth, go and defeat some Telkhine Cubs, that should keep the waves at bay for a while." Quest ended: Home of the Gods - Rewards: +50 XP, +30 drachmas (gold) & +1 Hood of Hestia (+5 health & +1 damage to your element). Quest given: Telkhine Cubs.

Telkhine Cubs have 100 health and are water creatures (no boost, water resist).

Telamon: "You succeeded? Good, go and speak to Theseus in the Village of Legend." Quest ended: Telkhine Cubs - Rewards: +50 XP. Quest given: Village of Legend.

Theseus: "Telamon sent you? Thank the gods, Crete just sent a Minotaur here!" Quest ended: Village of Legend.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
I'm a mega fan of this. I'm obsessed with Greek mythology. These can be the parents:

Apollo - Skilled with bow weapons and uses fire & light to do damage, but can heal too.

Khione - Skilled with knife weapons and uses the cold to freeze, slow down & damage enemies.

Zeus - Skilled with javelin weapons and uses lightning to cause devastating attacks, but they can summon gods as well.

Gaia - Skilled with wooden weapons (not metal) and uses the earth to attack & slow down enemies, and use herbs to heal.

Demeter - Skilled with staff weapons and uses plants/nature to protect and heal, but also use thorns & ivy.

Ares - Skilled with spear weapons and does huge attacks, but are headstrong, so don't think about armour.

Athena - Skilled with spear weapons and uses knowledge of attack and healing to destroy enemies & heal friends.

Aphrodite - Skilled with dagger weapons and uses charmspeak to beguile their foes, and then uses the dagger to destroy.

These are the godly parents you can have, the first 6 are fire, ice, air, earth, life & death. The ones following are War, Wisdom, Magic, Beauty & Water. When you have selected, you can choose a weapon:

Basic Bow
Minor Knife
Broken Javelin
Wooden Sword
Minor Staff
Wooden Scythe
Basic Spear
Weak Wand
Broken Dagger
Wooden Trident

You would obviously choose the one you are most skilled with, and your main NPC (like Merle) is called Hestia (goddess of home and the hearth [fireplace]). For your first quest is called 'Home of the Gods'.

Hestia: "Greetings, new demigod! Who is your godly parent? Oh, there must be deep power in you then. The kind of power that I need. This is called the Dimensional Portal. From here you can go to Olympus, the Underworld, the Mortal World and Hecate's Realm. Go to Atlantis in the Mortal World and seek out Priest Telamon. He is a priest of Poseidon and claims that the water is rising dangerously high. Atlantis might be consumed by the waves! Go there and help control them." Quest given: Home of the Gods.

Telamon: "You have come here to aid in the battle of waves? A mere demigod. I should've known that the gods were too lazy to help. Anyway, you're here now, so to prove your worth, go and defeat some Telkhine Cubs, that should keep the waves at bay for a while." Quest ended: Home of the Gods - Rewards: +50 XP, +30 drachmas (gold) & +1 Hood of Hestia (+5 health & +1 damage to your element). Quest given: Telkhine Cubs.

Telamon: "You succeeded? Good, go and speak to Theseus in the Village of Legend." Quest ended: Telkhine Cubs - Rewards: +50 XP. Quest given: Village of Legend.

Theseus: "Telamon sent you? Thank the gods, Crete just sent a Minotaur here!" Quest ended: Village of Legend.
Wow this is pretty cool. Let me do a quest ok?

Theseus: Well, (sigh) if your going to face the Minotaur, you will need to enter the labyrinth. For that, you most pass 2 trials. First you will need to fight some Telkhine brutes. They stole the only map and key to the labyrinth. If they release the Minotaur it will be disastrous, with Atlantis already sinking! If you come back I will tell you the next trial. Quest given: the first trial

Telkhine brutes have 150 health with the other stats of the cubs

Telkhine brutes: Fine, fine we surrender! Just don't tell the boss ok?

Theseus: Fantastic! Reward- 100xp, 25 drachmas, robe of Hestia (+2 health, +1 damage to your element, +1 resist to your element) Quest ended: the first trial

Theseus: Well the next trial is to defeat the Telkhines' leader's right hand telkhine. His name Nihenbekt. He stealed a weapon deadly against the minotaur, and we cannot let it reach their boss's hands. Quest given: Right hand mino-weapon

Nihenbekt: That fool Theseus sent ya?! Well brutes we'll sent ya to the boss and get a promotion!

Nihenbekt is Air with 250 health (20% boost with earth, 10% resist to air), minion telkhine brute

Nihenbekt: Garrrr, fine take the weapon, but the boss will see to you!

Thesus: Are you sure your are ________ son/daughter not brother/sister? Reward- 200xp, 100 drachmas, varies:
accurate bow
hardy knife
rusty javelin
hard wood sword
sturdy staff
pointy scythe
small wand
double dagger
pointy trident
Quesy ended: Right hand mino-weapon

So like it? I took it from the last sentence, not sure if that is what it meant though. And one question. Is Aphrodite beauty?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012

Basic Bow
Minor Knife
Broken Javelin
Wooden Sword
Minor Staff
Wooden Scythe
Basic Spear
Weak Wand
Broken Dagger
Wooden Trident

Rewards: +60 XP & 40 drachmas.

Theseus: "You're here to help, yes? Well the Minotaur has been leaving it's spawn everywhere! Go and defeat some Tinytaurs, I'd say about 10." Quest given: Tiny Annoyance.

Tinytaurs have 150 health, earth resist, air boost.

Theseus: "Well done!" Quest ended: Tiny Annoyance - Rewards: +75 XP, 20 drachmas & Hestia's Robes (+10 health & +1 armour to your element). "Our problems aren't over yet though, go and talk to King Minos in his palace, tell him it's about the Minotaur." Quest given: Sire! Sire!

King Minos' palace is guarded by 4 Cretan Guards (160 health, death resist, life boost), you must defeat all 4 to gain passage.

King Minos: "What! How did you get past my guards? Oh, Theseus sent you about the Minotaur? My wretched wife Pasiphae birthed it from the sacred bull. Very well, what is your business with my nephew? You wish to destroy it? Finally, the gods send someone to help my cause! Take these as gifts, but do not think that I will not push you to the limit in your quest." Quest ended: Sire! Sire! - Rewards: +100 XP & +100 drachmas. Power learned: Minos Minion - 0 pips, war, summon King Minos in battle.
King Minos: "Go and defeat 5 Pasiphae Followers, to weaken the witch's power." Quest given: Sorcerer's End.

Pasiphae Followers have 200 health, magic resist & beauty boost.

King Minos: "Now that his mother is weak, the Minotaur is too, but we need to weaken his father's side too." Quest ended: Sorcerer's End - Rewards: +100 XP & +80 drachmas. Title earned: Ally of Crete.
King Minos: "Go to the sacred bull in the Tournament Arena, ask Heracles if you aren't sure, he's the Master Duelist." Quest given: Heracles.

Heracles: "Are you a contestant? No? Then leave. You have been told by the King to go to the sacred bull? He told me to give you this for when you do what you have been sent to do."
Narrator: "He hands you a vial of poison, you ask Heracles why you need it."
Heracles: "You mean that Minos didn't tell you? You're the assassin of the bull."

Narrator: "You don't like it, but you lean in towards the bull. You don't feel right, someone is watching you. You are about to poison the bull when an arrow flies overhead. It's an ambush!"

You then have to defeat 4 Archer Bandits (200 health, air resist, earth boost).

Narrator: "You go to see Heracles, but he has gone. He must have been involved in the ambush."

You then go to the palace to tell King Minos.

King Minos: "You think Heracles was involved? Of course he was, so was I."

You have to battle King Minos (250 health, fire resist, ice boost) & his minion, Heracles (200 health, war resist, wisdom boost.)

After defeat - King Minos: "You don't know what you've done! With me dead, Pasiphae is queen. If you thought I was evil, Pasiphae will be a million times more powerful & dark, with much stronger minions. Go to Theseus, tell him that Pasiphae is queen, and that the Minotaur is the least of our worries!" Quest ended: Heracles - Rewards: +150 XP & +150 drachmas.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Rewards: +60 XP & 40 drachmas.

Theseus: "You're here to help, yes? Well the Minotaur has been leaving it's spawn everywhere! Go and defeat some Tinytaurs, I'd say about 10." Quest given: Tiny Annoyance.

Tinytaurs have 150 health, earth resist, air boost.

Theseus: "Well done!" Quest ended: Tiny Annoyance - Rewards: +75 XP, 20 drachmas & Hestia's Robes (+10 health & +1 armour to your element). "Our problems aren't over yet though, go and talk to King Minos in his palace, tell him it's about the Minotaur." Quest given: Sire! Sire!

King Minos' palace is guarded by 4 Cretan Guards (160 health, death resist, life boost), you must defeat all 4 to gain passage.

King Minos: "What! How did you get past my guards? Oh, Theseus sent you about the Minotaur? My wretched wife Pasiphae birthed it from the sacred bull. Very well, what is your business with my nephew? You wish to destroy it? Finally, the gods send someone to help my cause! Take these as gifts, but do not think that I will not push you to the limit in your quest." Quest ended: Sire! Sire! - Rewards: +100 XP & +100 drachmas. Power learned: Minos Minion - 0 pips, war, summon King Minos in battle.
King Minos: "Go and defeat 5 Pasiphae Followers, to weaken the witch's power." Quest given: Sorcerer's End.

Pasiphae Followers have 200 health, magic resist & beauty boost.

King Minos: "Now that his mother is weak, the Minotaur is too, but we need to weaken his father's side too." Quest ended: Sorcerer's End - Rewards: +100 XP & +80 drachmas. Title earned: Ally of Crete.
King Minos: "Go to the sacred bull in the Tournament Arena, ask Heracles if you aren't sure, he's the Master Duelist." Quest given: Heracles.

Heracles: "Are you a contestant? No? Then leave. You have been told by the King to go to the sacred bull? He told me to give you this for when you do what you have been sent to do."
Narrator: "He hands you a vial of poison, you ask Heracles why you need it."
Heracles: "You mean that Minos didn't tell you? You're the assassin of the bull."

Narrator: "You don't like it, but you lean in towards the bull. You don't feel right, someone is watching you. You are about to poison the bull when an arrow flies overhead. It's an ambush!"

You then have to defeat 4 Archer Bandits (200 health, air resist, earth boost).

Narrator: "You go to see Heracles, but he has gone. He must have been involved in the ambush."

You then go to the palace to tell King Minos.

King Minos: "You think Heracles was involved? Of course he was, so was I."

You have to battle King Minos (250 health, fire resist, ice boost) & his minion, Heracles (200 health, war resist, wisdom boost.)

After defeat - King Minos: "You don't know what you've done! With me dead, Pasiphae is queen. If you thought I was evil, Pasiphae will be a million times more powerful & dark, with much stronger minions. Go to Theseus, tell him that Pasiphae is queen, and that the Minotaur is the least of our worries!" Quest ended: Heracles - Rewards: +150 XP & +150 drachmas.
Wow yours was way better. Storyline has never been my strong suit. But I think I have my area:

Village of Demigods would be the commons= Dimensional Portal area
Chamber of Light, were is Apollo= Olympus
The Frozen Chamber, were Khione is=Olympus
Mount Olympus's Peak Zeus's area=Olympus
Herb Forest, were Gaia resides=Mortal world
The Jungle of Thorns, Demeter= Mortal world
The Underworld's Entrance, Hades= Underworld
The War Camp, Ares camp=Mortal World
Hall of Wisdom, Athena= Olympus
Magical Rotunda, Hecate's area= Hecate's Realm
Atlantis's Over watch, with Poseidon= Mortal world

So there are 4 gods in Olympus, 4 in Mortal World, 1 Underworld, 1 Hecate's Realm to at least give you an idea of were you got the however you call them (ex: wizard student, pirate class). Though I know you need to finish Atlantis first.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
That sounds cool. And maybe Morganthe can be our Merle in W103. When we start off, we all have shadow or light (no other options) as our primary school, which sounds boring, but as the game progresses, you can learn astral (starting in AZ though) and in KT you can learn balance, and in WC you can learn the other schools as well. To make sure that we can still attack, we can learn other shadow & light spells, like Web Wraith, it's shadow, and does X amount of drain damage (can't think of what it'd do), and Angelic Song, light, and heals X. This way we don't go into the first battle, having all of our shadow forms up, ready to kill in 1 hit. But no spells to do the damage.
I like that idea! Maybe if this would be real, Morganthe would make us think she is good and teaching us and trying to turn us against Merle and the others. We fall for it, but at the end, Merle talks to us about how we were good, not evil, etc. We would turn good again and battle Morganthe. She would say: "Ahh! Merle. Always making it look like I'm the bad guy!" Merle would say: "Morganthe, you used to be the brightest of them all. (sigh)"

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Wow this is pretty cool. Let me do a quest ok?

Theseus: Well, (sigh) if your going to face the Minotaur, you will need to enter the labyrinth. For that, you most pass 2 trials. First you will need to fight some Telkhine brutes. They stole the only map and key to the labyrinth. If they release the Minotaur it will be disastrous, with Atlantis already sinking! If you come back I will tell you the next trial. Quest given: the first trial

Telkhine brutes have 150 health with the other stats of the cubs

Telkhine brutes: Fine, fine we surrender! Just don't tell the boss ok?

Theseus: Fantastic! Reward- 100xp, 25 drachmas, robe of Hestia (+2 health, +1 damage to your element, +1 resist to your element) Quest ended: the first trial

Theseus: Well the next trial is to defeat the Telkhines' leader's right hand telkhine. His name Nihenbekt. He stealed a weapon deadly against the minotaur, and we cannot let it reach their boss's hands. Quest given: Right hand mino-weapon

Nihenbekt: That fool Theseus sent ya?! Well brutes we'll sent ya to the boss and get a promotion!

Nihenbekt is Air with 250 health (20% boost with earth, 10% resist to air), minion telkhine brute

Nihenbekt: Garrrr, fine take the weapon, but the boss will see to you!

Thesus: Are you sure your are ________ son/daughter not brother/sister? Reward- 200xp, 100 drachmas, varies:
accurate bow
hardy knife
rusty javelin
hard wood sword
sturdy staff
pointy scythe
small wand
double dagger
pointy trident
Quesy ended: Right hand mino-weapon

So like it? I took it from the last sentence, not sure if that is what it meant though. And one question. Is Aphrodite beauty?
That sounds cool, I was going to put the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, where Pasiphae was going to be the final boss. I'll do it in this post, and yes, Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty.

Quest given: Grave News.

Theseus: "What?! Pasiphae is queen? How could Minos have died? You killed him? You'll get killed if people found out about this. But I'm no snitch. Go to the Land of Telkhines, and find Makelo, she is still angry at Zeus, but she should give you the answer to the first Trial of the Labyrinth." Quest ended: Grave News - Rewards: +175 XP & +100 drachmas. Quest given: Enemy of the Gods...

Makelo is guarded by 4 Telkhine Brutes (said above), and when you defeat them, Makelo says to you:

Makelo: "Go! You may have defeated 4 Brutes, but when The King comes to my chambers, you will not want to be here. Wait, you wish to clear Zeus' name with me? Impossible, but if you do it, of course I'll tell you the answer to the first trial." Quest ended: Enemy of the Gods... - Rewards: +180 XP.

Makelo: "I do not have many problems with my life here, but the King is always checking on me, like I'm going to escape, go to the King and defeat him, if you come back, I will tell you the secret of the Trial & of a spell..." Quest given: King of Seals.

The Telkhine King (300 health, water resist, no boost, 3 minions [Telkhine Brutes]): "Makelo sent you? I knew she couldn't be trusted. I will go to her chambers again, after I defeat this worthless mortal she sent me!"

After defeat - The King: "No! Leave now, before Poseidon comes."

Makelo: "You defeated him? I am impressed. Take this spell, and the answer to the puzzle is Nymph Tears." Quest ended: King of Seals - Rewards: +200 XP & +200 drachmas. Power learned: Makelo's Revenge - X pips, water, 90 damage over time to all enemies per pip. Title earned: Telkhine Traitor.
Makelo: "Now, go tell Theseus that the first puzzle is complete, but the third is the one he should fear." Quest given: Trial of Mind.

Theseus: "You are back! Alive! Tell me your tale!"
Narrator: "You tell him of Makelo, and how she spoke of the third Trial. Theseus goes pale at the mention of it."
Theseus: "Go now, there is no time to lose. The second trial is just of brawn, which I'm sure you'll have no problem with. But I have to do the third trial myself. Go to the Labyrinth, underneath the Palace of Crete." Quest ended: Trial of Mind - Rewards - +200 XP & +200 drachmas. Quest given: The Labyrinth.

The Labyrinth is a dungeon that takes approximately 15 minutes. On floor 1, you face a riddle-speaking woman known as the Oracle. She says this: 'What is only from weeping, of Naiad's eyes? That healers beg for, yet fires despise.' You know the answer is Nymph Tears. On the second floor, you face 2 Tinytaurs & 2 Telkhine Brutes. On floor 3, there is a cutscene which I will post later (suspense!)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
What if there was a superhero101? you would be a superhero with a secret identidy and fight super villians.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
That sounds cool, I was going to put the Minotaur in the Labyrinth, where Pasiphae was going to be the final boss. I'll do it in this post, and yes, Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty.

Theseus: "What?! Pasiphae is queen? How could Minos have died? You killed him? You'll get killed if people found out about this. But I'm no snitch. Go to the Land of Telkhines, and find Makelo, she is still angry at Zeus, but she should give you the answer to the first Trial of the Labyrinth." Quest ended: Grave News - Rewards: +175 XP & +100 drachmas. Quest given: Enemy of the Gods...

Makelo is guarded by 4 Telkhine Brutes (said above), and when you defeat them, Makelo says to you:

Makelo: "Go! You may have defeated 4 Brutes, but when The King comes to my chambers, you will not want to be here. Wait, you wish to clear Zeus' name with me? Impossible, but if you do it, of course I'll tell you the answer to the first trial." Quest ended: Enemy of the Gods... - Rewards: +180 XP.

Makelo: "I do not have many problems with my life here, but the King is always checking on me, like I'm going to escape, go to the King and defeat him, if you come back, I will tell you the secret of the Trial & of a spell..." Quest given: King of Seals.

The Telkhine King (300 health, water resist, no boost, 3 minions [Telkhine Brutes]): "Makelo sent you? I knew she couldn't be trusted. I will go to her chambers again, after I defeat this worthless mortal she sent me!"

Makelo: "You defeated him? I am impressed. Take this spell, and the answer to the puzzle is Nymph Tears." Quest ended: King of Seals - Rewards: +200 XP & +200 drachmas. Power learned: Makelo's Revenge - X pips, water, 90 damage over time to all enemies per pip. Title earned: Telkhine Traitor.
Makelo: "Now, go tell Theseus that the first puzzle is complete, but the third is the one he should fear." Quest given: Trial of Mind.

Narrator: "You tell him of Makelo, and how she spoke of the third Trial. Theseus goes pale at the mention of it."
Theseus: "Go now, there is no time to lose. The second trial is just of brawn, which I'm sure you'll have no problem with. But I have to do the third trial myself. Go to the Labyrinth, underneath the Palace of Crete." Quest ended: Trial of Mind - Rewards - +200 XP & +200 drachmas. Quest given: The Labyrinth.

The Labyrinth is a dungeon that takes approximately 15 minutes. On floor 1, you face a riddle-speaking woman known as the Oracle. She says this: 'What is only from weeping, of Naiad's eyes? That healers beg for, yet fires despise.' You know the answer is Nymph Tears. On the second floor, you face 2 Tinytaurs & 2 Telkhine Brutes. On floor 3, there is a cutscene which I will post later (suspense!)
Cool looking forward to it

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Wow yours was way better. Storyline has never been my strong suit. But I think I have my area:

Village of Demigods would be the commons= Dimensional Portal area
Chamber of Light, were is Apollo= Olympus
The Frozen Chamber, were Khione is=Olympus
Mount Olympus's Peak Zeus's area=Olympus
Herb Forest, were Gaia resides=Mortal world
The Jungle of Thorns, Demeter= Mortal world
The Underworld's Entrance, Hades= Underworld
The War Camp, Ares camp=Mortal World
Hall of Wisdom, Athena= Olympus
Magical Rotunda, Hecate's area= Hecate's Realm
Atlantis's Over watch, with Poseidon= Mortal world

So there are 4 gods in Olympus, 4 in Mortal World, 1 Underworld, 1 Hecate's Realm to at least give you an idea of were you got the however you call them (ex: wizard student, pirate class). Though I know you need to finish Atlantis first.
We could have more of them in the Underworld and Hecate's Realm, since there are witches in myths, they can go in Hecate's Realm. And these can be in the Underworld:

Cave of Lethe - Hypnos
Hall of Chloris - Persephone
River Styx - Charon

In Hecate's Realm there's:

Hyperion's Den - Medea
Wicked Hut - Circe
Atlantis' Remnants - Pasiphae (we face her again)

And for the gods in The Mortal World, Gaia is the primordial personification of the Earth (she is the earth), so instead of that, there could be different gods & goddesses there:

Styx's Battalion - Nike (victory), Bia (force), Kratos (power) & Zelos (zeal [courage])

Other than that, your ideas are awesome.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012

Theseus steps towards the door, turns to you and says: "The only way to go through is if a hero's blood is spilt here. You must take a dagger to my heart to go through." Then the ghost of Ariadne (half-sister of the Minotaur & soon to be wife of Dionysus.) appears and says: "You do not have to spill your blood for my string. Take it and go through to defeat Pasiphae." She throws a ball of string to Theseus, then disappears as the door opens. Then Theseus says: "Well, now we go through."

You must fight your way through The Labyrinth. You can't use your map in it, and it's crawling with Telkhines & Tinytaurs. When you finally make it to Pasiphae, she turns to you and says: "Hello there young adventurer. You have truly done well, but I'm afraid that your journey ends here. Son, attack!" The Minotaur has 350 health, earth resist & air boost. After you defeat the Minotaur:
Pasiphae: "Oh well, he was a disgrace to me anyway. As for you young wizard, I'm certain that daddy isn't going to like you killing his son. I summon the Cretan Bull!" The Cretan Bull has 380 health, death resist & life boost. After you defeat the Cretan Bull:
Narrator: "You look around for Theseus or Pasiphae. All you can find is a small note written on parchment by Pasiphae: 'If you wish for Theseus, to see the light of day, then run off to Hestia, and go to Hecate!' You decide to go to Hestia and ask for help."

Hestia: "You went to the Labyrinth?! And survived? How did you do it? Oh, you were aided by Theseus. He was taken by Pasiphae? This is dark news indeed." Quest ended: The Labyrinth - Rewards: +300 XP, +300 drachmas & +1 Boots of the Hearth (+2 health & +1 aim to your element). Title earned: Ariadne Apprentice.
Hestia: "Go to Telamon and help him with the waves again, I will consult Zeus about Pasiphae..." Quest given: Telamon.

Telamon: "Finally!" Quest ended: Telamon - Rewards: +50 XP.
Telamon: "About time you got here again. I have a valuable piece of information as to why the waves are rising. The Telkhines have built a giant machine called 'The Telkhinator'. I wonder how long they thought about that one. Anyway, to disable it, we need Hephaestus. He's the best blacksmith in all of the lands, mortal and immortal. Unfortunately, the Telkhines thought ahead, and have captured him in The City of Seas. Go to The Harbour, near the Village of Legend. Now, young adventurer, how do you feel about breathing underwater?" Quest given: Under the Sea.

Narrator: "You hold your breath, and dive!"

When you are in the City, you meet a Merman called Triton (son of Poseidon & Amphitrite), who will be your guide in the City.

Triton: "Greetings, and behold the doom of mortals!" Quest ended: Under the Sea - Rewards: +200 XP, +50 drachmas & +1 Triton's Trident (Trident weapon, all get it but are not forced to use it).
Triton: "You are here to help stop the Telkhines? I want the surface world to be submerged, but I do hate Telkhines so I'm in! Defeat 5 Mermen & come here." Quest given: Mermen.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Theseus steps towards the door, turns to you and says: "The only way to go through is if a hero's blood is spilt here. You must take a dagger to my heart to go through." Then the ghost of Ariadne (half-sister of the Minotaur & soon to be wife of Dionysus.) appears and says: "You do not have to spill your blood for my string. Take it and go through to defeat Pasiphae." She throws a ball of string to Theseus, then disappears as the door opens. Then Theseus says: "Well, now we go through."

You must fight your way through The Labyrinth. You can't use your map in it, and it's crawling with Telkhines & Tinytaurs. When you finally make it to Pasiphae, she turns to you and says: "Hello there young adventurer. You have truly done well, but I'm afraid that your journey ends here. Son, attack!" The Minotaur has 350 health, earth resist & air boost. After you defeat the Minotaur:
Pasiphae: "Oh well, he was a disgrace to me anyway. As for you young wizard, I'm certain that daddy isn't going to like you killing his son. I summon the Cretan Bull!" The Cretan Bull has 380 health, death resist & life boost. After you defeat the Cretan Bull:
Narrator: "You look around for Theseus or Pasiphae. All you can find is a small note written on parchment by Pasiphae: 'If you wish for Theseus, to see the light of day, then run off to Hestia, and go to Hecate!' You decide to go to Hestia and ask for help."

Hestia: "You went to the Labyrinth?! And survived? How did you do it? Oh, you were aided by Theseus. He was taken by Pasiphae? This is dark news indeed." Quest ended: The Labyrinth - Rewards: +300 XP, +300 drachmas & +1 Boots of the Hearth (+2 health & +1 aim to your element). Title earned: Ariadne Apprentice.
Hestia: "Go to Telamon and help him with the waves again, I will consult Zeus about Pasiphae..." Quest given: Telamon.

Telamon: "Finally!" Quest ended: Telamon - Rewards: +50 XP.
Telamon: "About time you got here again. I have a valuable piece of information as to why the waves are rising. The Telkhines have built a giant machine called 'The Telkhinator'. I wonder how long they thought about that one. Anyway, to disable it, we need Hephaestus. He's the best blacksmith in all of the lands, mortal and immortal. Unfortunately, the Telkhines thought ahead, and have captured him in The City of Seas. Go to The Harbour, near the Village of Legend. Now, young adventurer, how do you feel about breathing underwater?" Quest given: Under the Sea.

Narrator: "You hold your breath, and dive!"

When you are in the City, you meet a Merman called Triton (son of Poseidon & Amphitrite), who will be your guide in the City.

Triton: "Greetings, and behold the doom of mortals!" Quest ended: Under the Sea - Rewards: +200 XP, +50 drachmas & +1 Triton's Trident (Trident weapon, all get it but are not forced to use it).
Triton: "You are here to help stop the Telkhines? I want the surface world to be submerged, but I do hate Telkhines so I'm in! Defeat 5 Mermen & come here." Quest given: Mermen.
I just realized something important. What would the gameplay be? Real-time like World of Warcraft? Battle-board like Pirate101? Or you get a set of powers to choose from like Wizard101? Personally, I'd like real-time, but the others are also pretty good. Also should there be equivalents for ?

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
I really like the W102 idea, but if it became real, they would need spells and storyline. So here's some of my ideas:

When you play the game, you arrive in a similar character selection screen, but it looks like the hall where you have the tournament in W101. You click new character and you get taken to a different area of the hall where you are met by Belladonna Crisp, and take the same quiz, where if you click ruby at the end, it just says ember instead of fire. Except there is another school as well, Tech. And unlike we were told in W101, Tempest opposes Tech, and Chaos opposes Equilibrium. Technomancers are solitary, and do not like the company of others much. They prefer their machines over living beings. I don't know who they'll use for famous Technomancers.

For the tutorial, you go to a tower called Training Tower, where Belladonna says "I'll guide you, but I will not fight your battles for you, now go inside." Inside, you face 3 floors of monsters. The dynamics of battle are the same. On floor 1, you face 2 Ember Wisps, that have resist to ember, but boost to frost, with 150 health. Your deck has 1 Bitter Breeze (frost, 2 pips, 230 frost damage, 80% acc.) that Belladonna demonstrates the 20% boost that makes it do 276 instead of 230. The deck also has a Flying Ember (ember, 2 pips, 250 ember damage, 75% acc.) where Belladonna explains how the 30% resist makes it do 175 instead, she also tells you how pips work, and she gives you an extra 2 pips at the start of the battle. On floor 2, there are 2 Yeti Cubs, they have 50% resist to chaos, but boost to equilibrium. with 200 health. Your deck in this battle has Chaos Blade (+35% damage to next chaos spell), Multi-Trap (Chaos, 1 pip, +20% damage to next Chaos spell to all enemies) and Imp Swarm (chaos, 3 pips, 300 damage to all enemies, 80% acc.) Belladonna shows you how blades, traps, and AoEs work. On floor 3, you face 1 Demonic Spirit, that has a boost to earth, resist to spirit & 1,000 health. You have 3 spells in your deck now, Equilibrium Blade (+40% to next equilibrium spell) Balanced Fuel (equilibrium, 2 pips, +20% to next 3 equilibrium spells) & Sting of Justice (equilibrium, 7 pips, 60+690 damage over time). This floor is where Belladonna shows you how to use DoTs, & about health & mana. At the start of the floor, Belladonna gives you 7 pips (use fuel [-2+1=6], blade [-0+1=7] & then DoT.)

After the tutorial, Belladonna sends you to Tanglewood Way (the creatures are less powerful) because there have been complaints about plants growing quickly and trapping people. After you finish Tanglewood Way, you go to all of the teachers, and the tech teacher is Dolly Salvador. You then go to Pegasus Place, where a rampaging Pegasus that was actually the original one from legends, and you must battle his rider: Chrysaor. I'll post the rest of my ideas later.
You should use real life people who worked, invented and improved tech as technomancers. I would love that school.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011

Basic Bow
Minor Knife
Broken Javelin
Wooden Sword
Minor Staff
Wooden Scythe
Basic Spear
Weak Wand
Broken Dagger
Wooden Trident

I do like the idea but there should not be a whole new game based on this, we already have Aquila. Wouldn't it be in the spiral also?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I just realized something important. What would the gameplay be? Real-time like World of Warcraft? Battle-board like Pirate101? Or you get a set of powers to choose from like Wizard101? Personally, I'd like real-time, but the others are also pretty good. Also should there be equivalents for ?
You'll find out in Olympus, because each of the places from the Dimensional Portal is an arc. It goes from Mortal to Olympus to Underworld to Hecate. And the gameplay will be like W101. But I won't post any spoilers.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:

Sorry I took forever to get around to this, but I've been focused on G101 (Greek). I'll post the world ideas here and let someone else take over (if they want to).

Yago - A world of helephants and fire and stars.

Polaris - A frosty world of ravens and polar bears.

Empyrea - A world of storm creatures and clouds.

Candyland - Home to ice fairies & wicked witches.

For the 2nd arc I'm clueless, so that's all.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Antonio SandShade on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I do like the idea but there should not be a whole new game based on this, we already have Aquila. Wouldn't it be in the spiral also?

Aquila is just a small dungeon world, what I'm doing is making an entire game about the greeks. Instead of facing the three biggest Greek gods known globally, in G101, you still do that but you also battle minor ones, like Khione, who's so unknown, it marks her name with a red line.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2008
This is what i would like to see
1.wizards102
2.monsters 101
3.vampire 101
4.zombie 101
5.olympus 101
6.mummy101

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
the wintergardens on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Do you realize what your saying? A whole GAME based off of ONE world. That means that every world would have to be based off of that world. Sorry, but I don't think that's a good idea.
I know I said this. I change my mind though. I thought you meant every world would be the same and I was like: (what my real life face looked like xD) I think that would be boring. Just wanted to say that before I started any arguments.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Aquila is just a small dungeon world, what I'm doing is making an entire game about the greeks. Instead of facing the three biggest Greek gods known globally, in G101, you still do that but you also battle minor ones, like Khione, who's so unknown, it marks her name with a red line.
Umm.... I really don't mean to brag, but uh, it was my idea, you know. Anyways, here are my world ideas for first Arc in the game! (btw I'm not that good at this kind of stuff)
1.) Empyrea
2.) Polaris
3.)Yago
4.)Dragonspyre
5.)Dreamscapia (My new world idea, I already have everything down for It, I just have to post it xD)
That was the first Arc. This is the second Arc.
1.)Mephiles
2.)Mirage
3.)Krokatopia
4.)Morganta
That's all for now!
P.S. The gods wouldn't be eagles, that's just weird KI. O. o

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
the wintergardens on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Umm.... I really don't mean to brag, but uh, it was my idea, you know. Anyways, here are my world ideas for first Arc in the game! (btw I'm not that good at this kind of stuff)
1.) Empyrea
2.) Polaris
3.)Yago
4.)Dragonspyre
5.)Dreamscapia (My new world idea, I already have everything down for It, I just have to post it xD)
That was the first Arc. This is the second Arc.
1.)Mephiles
2.)Mirage
3.)Krokatopia
4.)Morganta
That's all for now!
P.S. The gods wouldn't be eagles, that's just weird KI. O. o
Sorry, I didn't realise you posted the original one. That's one of my many faults, my ideas get in the way of what's important. But, I came up with the idea that the equivalent of the 1st arc could be places in the mortal world (Atlantis, Athens). The 2nd arc could be Olympus (Ares' Plains, Apollo's Sanctuary). The 3rd could be the underworld (Elysium, Tartarus). The 4th could be Hecate's Realm (Magik Circle, Eye of Ravens). That would make 20 worlds. And I like your ideas about the worlds, but I'd like to not link this to the other games, so only worlds not in W101/P101 (DS, KT) and the villains won't be the same either, so no Morganta.

P.S. I totally agree because that's just strange as the Greeks depicted them to look human.

P.P.S. KI made them eagles because Aquila translates as Latin for eagle.