Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
definitely cool. i like the idea of bring back Crab Alley. That will be cool to have more things to do on triton Ave. :D

Survivor
May 27, 2010
wow! i am so excited i just beat malistare yesterday and it was hard so now i am in celestia so you can tell i am not vey far into celestia.

DUSTIN DRAGONBLOOD-LEVEL 51 PYROMANCER

P.S. wizard101 is awesome i love

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
I cant wait until the lvl 58 class pets come out
I wonder what the storm pet will be, but im only lvl 36, and i cant lvl up because of the Plague Oni in mushu and i cant defeat it :P
And everytime somebody is lvl 50, or 60 they fail and die, plz help me someone

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
mayday94 wrote:
As long as Wintertusk does NOT give tiny amounts of experience like Grizzleheim, I'm happy.

I hear ya!! I reached a level 60 without stepping foot in GH!! That world was kinda a waste. It gave hardly any xp points and it didnt give you any new spells from it! I understand that they want everyone to enjoy it but the lower levels have plenty of things to do without it! keep raising the level cap because at this point most people have several wizards that are 60 and are now waiting for the next world to raise the cap. It does not say anything about raising the level cap I think alot of people will be upset if it does not!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
with this world will there be a lvl 70 and rnk 9 spells and will i have to beat gh becasue its really hard for me and its boring if i cant get new lvl ups and new spells would be REALLY awesome :D

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
oh so cool I get to do new quest i like it a lot :D i wonder where it going to take place

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
StarsongKY wrote:
Professor, will we still be able to earn our new school pets even if we've already finished our level 58 spell quests? And might there be some surprising results if we hatch them with each other and our other (level 48) school pets?

I hope your top Ice students (like me) are getting new Wyverns!

- Sierra Starsong
Legendary Thaumaturge
Grandmaster Artisan & Gardener

I hope we do because i'm lvl 57 and i'm about to get Efreet and i want another fire pet

-Jack Wildflame lvl 57 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
StarsongKY wrote:
Professor, will we still be able to earn our new school pets even if we've already finished our level 58 spell quests? And might there be some surprising results if we hatch them with each other and our other (level 48) school pets?

I hope your top Ice students (like me) are getting new Wyverns!

- Sierra Starsong
Legendary Thaumaturge
Grandmaster Artisan & Gardener

I hope we do get the level 58 pets because, I am level 57 and I am close to getting Efreet and I want a better fire pet than the Helephant

-Jack Wildflame
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
I am very excited!
I've been a legendary for about 2-3 weeks now, and I miss going on quests.
I hope Ice school gets a powerful spell since Ice school attacks are usually low.
I see grandmother raven holding a horn = Morganthe's prophecy!
Can't wait! :D

~Michelle Silverleaf?
Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
wintertusk sounds cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! like for a level 1 or up

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
WNewman001 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Just a reminder - this is NOT in the Live Game. This is NOT in the Test Realm - will will continue to make announcements about this update in the future.

Fine we hope you also fix it where other lower Level students cannot port into higher level Worlds. They all need to finish their World they are on FIRST, not try to level up faster on a higher world they aren't ready for yet! This will solve many Issues.
Thanks Wizard101 and Zeke.

P.S. I can't wait till you guys FINALLY allow us Legends something MORE! WinterTusk is just a beginning, and I hope we all get more VERY SOONEST!

Regards,
William ThunderSword

Ok, so what if they do fix it and you need help yet no one can port? And besides when they PORT in to other worlds, who leaves the port on? Lower levels can be helpful in someways you have to admit.Besides at one point at the game you must have did higher level quests.
CANT WAIT FOR WINTERTUSK TO COME OUT!!! :D
Kelly wildsword

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
A NEW WORLD ALREADY!?

Imagine having 13 schools of magic!
now imagine using them all from the begining
(bosses; boost; resist; sun, moon, or star wizards;damage cards)
level 100 wizards! 20 worlds!
Unfortunately, that could only happen in a Super-Sequal (or Super-Prequel) :(

P.S. Isn't Grandmother Raven Bartelby's WIFE!?!?!?!?!? :-o :? :D

P.P.S. I know where the Astral schools would go :-)
P.P.P.S. W--nevermind

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
I would just like to say, for the record, SQUEEEEE!
Squee too! :D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
samaster wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally get to learn our new lvl 68 spells. :) :D :D :D I wonder what the pets will be like. Especially before cl we only had 61 pedigree pets. Maybe now there will be 87 pedigree pets (I'm adding 13 cause thats what it was in Dragonspire).
Remember Morganthe's prophecy: The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!!
I hope Storm gets a spell like a black hole :D :D :D :D :D
That would be so awesome.

Taylor DragonTamer lvl 58 myth

I agree, this is too exciting, can't wait to play Wintertusk when it comes to the Spiral!!! :D Also can't wait for the lvl 58 pets to come either, because I have so many pets right now and is willing to get more. :D
One more thing, highly doubt your getting a black hole card, your probably getting some kind of Octipus that cause multiple attacks, that would be awsome to see!!!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I am wondering just like everybody else, will people who have already done there lvl 58 spell quest have to earn the lvl 58 school pet or will they automatically have it? Oh and I am hoping Storm School gets Leviathan pet (one that looks like the spell, not the Hydra Storm Mix) and gives that spell.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I am sure it has already been mentioned or asked but I would have to ask, will there be a lvl increase? I am lvl 60 and there would be no poin to do the world if you couldn't gain experience. On that note, will you make experience gain a little higher than Grizzleheim? That world has enough experience to lvl a character maybe once or twice. And with the new spells idea, will it be trainable such as with training points, i.e. Stormzilla? Or will it be another school quest? And one last question, it was said that it would complete the GH storyline. Does the storyline of Wintertusk tie in with the Celestia one? Will Morganthe be there? This is all part of the surprise I know, but who can blame anybody for being curious? Anyway if none of these things are being done, I, most likely along with many fellow wizards, strongly reccomend you do them. Thank you!

Stephanie BattleHeart
Lvl 60 Conjurer
Master Angler

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Matrix357 wrote:
AwEsOmE! Can't wait for Wintertusk to get out! Bring on the new world!
ya! no one can wait! i hope they have new pets and spells but, what will they do in this new world
hope it is cool!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Hi Prof. I was wondering what the lvl 58 class pets would be.

Ryan DragonHeart lvl 48 Storm Wizard

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
i wonder what the new spells will be i want to see them before a start the astral in case they better. i'm yet to get in celestia and a new world coming out,i hope i finish celestia before its out. :?

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
i can not wait for Wintertusk too come out. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D what world do you have to beet?