Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
WOW. this is awesome. are we going to get our pets if we are lvl 58 like me i am 60 so will we get it. :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
i don't think there should be a level cap. they probably will let the level 58+ wizards do this new pet quest else they will have too many peeps upset. too many peeps upset = quit game = loss of $. it will be nice if they thought this new world through and not just rush it. it would make sense to finish GH to go to this new world since it is a follow up story world. it will be cool with new pets and new hybryds!! this is so exciting!! thanks KI!!!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
i was wanting a new death pet also i want gh pets and also add me :)

Duncan ghost staff lvl 46

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
hey guys new here i have been playing wizard101 got the membership (even tough i'm english ) and i can't wait till the new world i would love to see the spells that come with this one :D btw will the levels go up?

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
i surely hope there will be an increased level cap as i am almost capped and i have alot of friends who are already capped .. but i am very excited about a new world and new spells and new pets!! i am also hoping this will bring back some of my friends who dont play as often since they have completed all thier quests and can no longer level :-o

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg HUGE Fan Plz girve me some tips Plz.

You biggest fan: Jordan ashgrove Lvl 32 storm wizard

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
oooooooooooooooooooo cant wait when it comes it would be cool if u could get like a little malistare : lvl 58 or 68 petz for death for myth a medusa for life a little sheep not VIP like u could die any coler but wite for ice a little horse fir=falcon storm a storm snake and balance a little sparke.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
Okay this is my second post following my earlier fangirl outburst...
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???
I am thinking the same way will she be evil or on our side and i tought see was a tree

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
supermage159 wrote:
Is it going to be a side quest world or a main world?

I think it will be a main world from Grizzleheim, not related to any other worlds.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Wait, so if we already got the lvl 58 spell, can we go back to our teachers and get the pets, or is it too late?

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Very interesting professor, being I have had this accoutn for a very long time, this not being the first, I always look forward to new features, and this sounds like a good addition.

Yours Truly,
Fred Ironpants, Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I wonder are you going to add new spells in the schools that anyone can learn?

Also i think the pets should be the lvl 48 one because i dont think its fair that myth got their lvl 48 spell for a pet and the other schools didnt. So why did you favor myth? Or have the lvl 58 spells be the pets.

Lastly in the new world is gonna be ice themed?

Liam Battlehorn 58
Jordan Firebreeze 26
Fred Seacloud 16

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn

Lemme quote morganthe here. The mirror will break, The horn will call, from the shadows I strike an the skies will fall.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn
o: and the mirror, could that be ice? because if i recall (though i havent completely finished gh yet) the ravens plan was to freeze the world in ice, and the new world is called WINTERtusk so, o. o. and the final part of her prophecy, "from the shadows i strike and the skies will fall", is it possible we could be getting shadow or sky based worlds in the future? o: that would be awesome.

well, cya in the spiral,

paul stormglade, lvl 60 storm
paul ironflame, lvl 50 fire
paul deathwielder, lvl 5 death,
paul sandstone, level 5 balance
paul frostmancer, level 5 ice

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
Is Wintertusk going to be exactly like Grizzleheim or will it be completly different, cuz if it were exactly like GH it'd be boring. Peace

Some wizards ,like myself love grizzleheim and would be thrilled to see the woodland expanded. I was never bored!

Olivia Spiritwalker
Level 60 Life
(among others)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
people she is holding a TUSK not a horn...

i know ... das my mama

oh i am gonna love the wintertusk

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Woo! I can't wait for the world to come out! I even excited about what lvl 58 school pets there will be! ! WOO!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Level 58 class pets ??? That must mean pets like Leviathan, Efreet, Ra, & Snow Angel Leviathan would be the best

Brian Stormhunter, Legendary Diviner
Brian Firehunter, Initiate Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Ok, idk which quest it is but Bartlby talks about his sister the "Grandmother of the Ravens" its got to be her!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Wow! Another land nice Wizard101 peoples..... Btw you should make wizards go to lvl 70 that would be great

-Blaze FireBreath Lvl 59

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
irishjonny wrote:
Epic cant wait for this world to be released!

Jonathan Walker 60 Balance
Jonathan Lifehunter 47 Death
John Storm 10 Storm

i am also balance we should tottaly get a pet RA that would be sick awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria SpellGem 58 balance
Scarlet SkyWhisper 11 ice

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
okay wait a second. if there is a whole new world, then there also needs to be a level cap increase for us legendary folk. otherwise we get abosolutely nothing experience-wise for completing this.