Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Name: Alex Spellstaff Level 80+
Species: Wizard

Health: 30,000
School: Life
Cheats:
1. If you blade he says "Risk and Reward" and casts a 750 Spirit Armor.
2. If you heal he says "You're such an inspiration" and casts a 1,000 Satyr.
3. If you don't attack for 4 rounds he says "Let's liven this up a bit" and casts a 1,000 Forest Lord.
4. At 15,000 Health he says "Mind if I bring in my special guest?"

Name: Fred Mythhaven (My friend)
Species: Wizard
Health: 32,750
School: Myth
Cheats:
1. If you attack them both in a round he says "You really are foolish" and casts a 1,000 Humungofrog
2. If you use a Rank 3 or lower spell he says "Let me show you a REAL attack" and casts a Medusa
3. If you trap either of them he says "You've put yourself in a bigger trap" and casts a +50% Hex to all.
4. At 15,000 Health he says "Time to meet some people of Epic "Pet" portions." and summons a Tiki Kahuna Minion.

Name: Lucky
Species: Tiki Kahuna
Health: 6,000
School: Fire

Name: Simbah
Species: Snowman
Health: 7,500
School: Ice

Entrance Speech: Nice to meet you, in order to enter my abode you must defeat me in battle.
Defeated Speech:
Alex Spellstaff: Wow, you truly are worthy of entering, please make yourself at home.
Fred Mythhaven: Impressive, I haven't had a duel that close in a long time!

If you beat them you have the option to duel them, but if it's the first time visiting you have to beat them unless I give you permission, also Castle Tours visitors are allowed, if you teleport to me you'll have to face them.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2016
this idea is amazing!
I am lvl 16
Name: Lord Umbra (or Lord Shadow)
Species: Wraith
Rank:5 Boss (when I am became lvl 50 it would became a rank 7 Boss)
Class:
Health:7000
Cheat when lvl 50: summons a weaker monster called Lady Umbra when he has 3,500 HP left
says this when he summons Lady Umbra : " Now you must deal with the Umbra Family!"

Name: Lady Umbra
Species: Banshee
Health: 3500
No cheat

Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
Name: Nidhogg
Species: Basilisk
School:
Level 70

Health: 23,456
Resist: 20% , 90%
Starts with 7 pips (normal or power)

Minions: 1-3 Bloodbats
Health: 4,000
Resist: 30%
Start with 3 pips each

Cheats:
Casts a 35% Time of Legend before the first round. Immediately reapplies it if it gets replaced.
Every 4th round, cheat casts a modified Dimension Shift to take all positive blades and shields from a minion.
If you cast enfeeble or earthquake, cheat casts the same modified dimension shift on a minion.
If you cast a DoT, cheat casts shift to put it back on the caster.
Heals are punished by a cheat cast Colossal enchanted Medusa on the healer, which does not produce a stun shield.
Shields are immediately pierced, and traps on the boss are immediately removed.
When all minions are killed, he will no longer cheat cast dimension shift, and instead cast a myth version of Frost Giant (800 damage aoe + stun) every 4 rounds.

Knows all minion support (blade minion, shield minion, etc.) and myth minion sacrificing spells
Knows all myth attacks rank 6 and above, excluding Witch's Housecall (but including myth imp and blinding light)
Knows mythblade, myth trap, spirit blade, spirit trap, and myth fuel.
Knows Infallible, Vengeance, and Reliquary.

No dialogue, because basilisks can only hiss!

And yeah, í know this is too much for a level 70 to handle, but hey, í dont plan to be level 70 for long

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Level 70 :
Name: Siren Queen
Species: Siren
Class: Storm
Cheat: Says "You can not kill me. I am the Siren Queen!" Then, the Siren Queen uses dryad on herself (uses cheats to gain lots and lots of pips) to bring herself up to full health again.
Health: 8000

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
sliver moon wolf on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
kinda not the point

if you having a party all you friends there and there friends are there and it somebody birthday so you wanted to do this for them you not going to want to send everyone away ruining the party would you you just want to send the person who is being rude away but he keeps porting back in so you remove him and send him but he friends with other people who crash the party and now you running around sending them because you don't wanna turn off house port because you have friends still coming or the birthday kid not there yet

so you send them to fight the boss and if they beat it they get back in but if they lose they have to stay out for hours witch in turn means you want the boss to not be beatable or really hard so they don't come back and now that he fighting the boss you can wait for you friend and enjoy the party or enjoy the party with the birthday kid who you where throwing it for

also i like you add not everyone gives up they keep trying and trying to get back in so even if you did say turn off house port for a little the guy as soon as you turn it back on will be back in you house.
I guess that makes sense.

In that case, how about a new button that bans people from your house?

Survivor
May 12, 2012
Best idea EVER!!!!

Name: Colonel Silver
Species: Lanthine Spectre, Death Minotaure
Class: Death
Health:8,500
Cheat: When you attack over 550 says "I am physically perfect! You'll never beat me!" and heals 250 and attacks 250. Also when you beat him, he says "I've all ready been beaten once, I won't be beaten again." and comes back to life as a Death Minotaur. When you defeat Death Minotaur, he says, "Not again." and battle ends, Colonel Silver is there as a ghost in Death Minotaur form. (SUPER CHEAT)

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Man On The Moon (Remake) Level 115 BOSS

Health: 85000

Stat Attributes:
  • 50% resist
  • +20% damage
  • Has 200 critical

Cheats:

• Continues to cast Tower Shield every turn for -40%
  • Heals himself for 1000 health every round

Spells: Moon versions of all 5-10 pip spells

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Old Gulleye - Fisherman Of The Deep ( Level 120 BOSS )

Health: 65000

Resist: 80%

Cheats:
  • Every turn says "Lemme catch me-self a blade young wizard!" And catches a random Storm Blade ranging from +20 to +60%.
  • Every turn says "Well, what good is being strong if ye ain't defensive?" And catches a random Tower Shield ranging from -40 to -80%.
  • On the 15th round if not killed, says "Well there wizard ... ye be weak. Lemme catch me a Fish O Life!" And catches a fish that heals him for 32500 (half health.)

Old Gulleye - Fisherman Of The Deep GHOST ( Level 130 BOSS ) * 2nd Form *

Resist: 100%

Cheats:
  • Every turn catches a blade for +100% storm damage.
  • "Ye can't stop me! Face me wrath matey!" Then casts +100% Storm Traps on every wizard on the battle.

Old Gulleye - Fisherman Of The Deep UNDYING GHOST ( Level 145 BOSS ) * 3rd Form *

Health: 95000

Resist: 145%

Cheats:

• "Wizard, I am unstoppable! When will ye just give up!?" Then he casts Leviathan for 1600 Storm Damage on all wizards.
  • "I now give it all my strength!" Then casts a +1000% Storm Blade.
  • Now he casts Storm Cat for 2000 Storm damage (+1000% = 22000 Damage)
  • On the 5th turn catches a Triton. "Well look here! I bet he could help me out!" Then uses Triton for 1000 damage on random wizard.

When you beat these bosses you earn 1.5 million EXP

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
The Weather Man on Jul 9, 2016 wrote:
Old Gulleye - Fisherman Of The Deep ( Level 120 BOSS )

Health: 65000

Resist: 80%

Cheats:
  • Every turn says "Lemme catch me-self a blade young wizard!" And catches a random Storm Blade ranging from +20 to +60%.
  • Every turn says "Well, what good is being strong if ye ain't defensive?" And catches a random Tower Shield ranging from -40 to -80%.
  • On the 15th round if not killed, says "Well there wizard ... ye be weak. Lemme catch me a Fish O Life!" And catches a fish that heals him for 32500 (half health.)

Old Gulleye - Fisherman Of The Deep GHOST ( Level 130 BOSS ) * 2nd Form *

Resist: 100%

Cheats:
  • Every turn catches a blade for +100% storm damage.
  • "Ye can't stop me! Face me wrath matey!" Then casts +100% Storm Traps on every wizard on the battle.

Old Gulleye - Fisherman Of The Deep UNDYING GHOST ( Level 145 BOSS ) * 3rd Form *

Health: 95000

Resist: 145%

Cheats:

• "Wizard, I am unstoppable! When will ye just give up!?" Then he casts Leviathan for 1600 Storm Damage on all wizards.
  • "I now give it all my strength!" Then casts a +1000% Storm Blade.
  • Now he casts Storm Cat for 2000 Storm damage (+1000% = 22000 Damage)
  • On the 5th turn catches a Triton. "Well look here! I bet he could help me out!" Then uses Triton for 1000 damage on random wizard.

When you beat these bosses you earn 1.5 million EXP
the amount of strategy that would go into that fight is simply amazing

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Spyroinfite on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
Hello there. Goodbye there.
Name: True warrior of the 3 spirals
Species: Samurai
School:Balance
Minion: None
Health:1
Cards: All
Starting pips: Max PP
Cheats: Storyline
(The Meaning): My boss has a storyline of which he will say dialogue every time you attack him but will take 0 damage each turn in till the story is complete which is the reason for 1 health. He cheats after every dialogue and passes if you don't attack.
Line 1: Listen here this is my palace to guard! Cheat 1: Lost soul (100% hit rate) (50 dam)
Line 2: There's plenty more where that came from! Cheat 2: Lightning bats (100% Hit rate) (5% Crit) (100 dam)
Line 3: You better hope you don't survive this attack! Cheat 3: Wild Bolt (5% 50dam, 30% 300dam, 50% 500dam,
15% chance to miss)
Line 4:Hmph.. The true battle begins! Cheat 4: Rainbow aura (+30% dam) (300 turns)
Line 5: You don't remember do you, [insert wizard name here] Cheat 5: Explosion which kills your wizard (40,000 damage) (100% hit) (100% crit)

To be or not to be
We shall find out
When the owner
RETURNS
From line 5 from my other boss.
But you're immune, the explosion doesn't damage you.
All your cards are gone so you have no choice but to pass.
Line 6: Still after that your still not dead? It's amazing how your power will be your downfall. Cheat 6: he casts Celestial Calendar ( 0 dmg ) (100% hit ) ( 0% crit )
Line 7: Even with the power of the spiral I can't damage you, fine remember you made me do this. Cheat 7: Transforms into a rainbow samurai with a total black sword.
Line 8: You have never seen true power like this, you can't harm me, i'll even let you try. Cheat 8: Gives you a free leviathan spell and 8 pips. Ongoing: you cast the spell but he turns it on you, it attacks you leaving your screen black.
Line 9: You are slipping away and you cannot escape, No cheat, Ongoing: Your pass bar turns into save, there are 7 choices 4 are off your friends list the other 4 are Headmaster Ambrose, Gamma, Cyrus drake, or Morgathene.
Keep going: Once you choose one theres a 50% it will work. If it fails: you will instantly die and be sent back to the commons regardless of your world. If it works: They will spawn and be your ally.
Line 10: WHAT? How is this possible! I i defeated you both! Cheat 10: trys to cast an unseen school before but fizzles. You both pass.
Line 11: You can never pass... Cheat: Summons the ice titan as an ally, Ongoing: Your ally says: ENOUGH, casts a school spell depending on there class that is rank 200.
Line 12: this is impossible,
Line 13: i can..t fa..il
Line 14: i...willll......livee..
Line 15: No, I will live!!! Cheat 11: Summons all the titans on his side into his allys, Ongoing: Your ally uses beguile on the titans.
Line 16: Oh, i didn't think of that ARGH
Your ally: You may pass into this house now and good luck on your travels (your name )

well i say that is a good boss

Hero
May 07, 2015
I have a question. I was thinking of making a boss themed around another one of my favorite games, is that ok?

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
Or just the option to have a menu to dropdown to view players in your castle and be able to kick them. Because it's your land.

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Death - Bringer of Doom ( Level 85 )

Health: 50000

Resist: 20%

Dialogue:
  • "You face Death himself? Well, I am sure Death would appreciate a good challenge... The price of losing, your SOUL!"
  • When he reaches 30000 health talks again. "Wow, you out up a good fight... But, you cannot win against Death."
  • Talks again when he reaches 15000. "You really thought you could face death... HA!" Then uses a +35% Death Blade.
  • When he is KO'd, he talks again. "What? You were able to face Death! Ah! All these years of winning... Now i am being absorbed into a realm of light... Wizard, you have no idea how much you have messed up the balance of the Spiral. People will now live forever... I will never be able to claim anymore ... SOULS!" Death vanishes. You think to yourself ... was that really the best choice? Or did I just doom the Spiral?

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Name: El guardián (The Guardian in spanish)
Species: Raging Bull
Type: Fire
Health: 8500
Spells: 300 damage per pip, Sun Serpent, King Artorius (fire), Meteors, Scald, Power Link, Furnace, Heck Hound, Wildfire, Fireblade, Fire Trap, Krampus, Pheonix, Efreet, Dragon, and Helephant

Cheats: Every 2 rounds, El guardián will cheat cast a 500-600 damage earthquake

If someone heals, El guardián will cast a -75% infection and heal himself 1/2 of what the wizard healed

If El guardián is defeated, he will enter a state of rage and heal himself to full health, increases his maximum health to 23,750 then gains 14 pips (7 power pips)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Pip; The Gambler

Race: Cat thug
School: Storm
Health: 100
Pierce: 100%

Cheat: At the beginning of the match, Pip asks "Heads or Tails?" then interrupt casts a modified version of Insane Bolt that will either do 10,000 damage to himself or 10,000 damage to the opponent.

And just like that I get rid of 50% of uninvited house guests plus with the 100% pierce, even higher leveled wizards with high resistance gears can't escape their fate.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Miranda jade song
school:
health: 200.000

entrance speech: a wizard? YOU, SHALL, NOT, PASS. how about I kill you? ha. you look easier than fighting a lost soul. I will not die. once your a pinch of dust upon the sky I will rule the spiral!
(my boss has a special spell)
cheats: at the start of the round she says: once in a while we need some heat, this time you get extra! and casts fire dragon. on the fourth round she says: looks like your harder than I thought, time for allies! and summons minion versions of morganthe and malistaire the undying with 50.000 each and being in the school of . on the 20th round she says: this is taking too long! goodbye. and uses a 100.000 sun serpent. on the 1th 3th 5th 7th 9th 11th round she says: easier than a max wizard soloing malistair in dragonspyre, try this on for size! and uses her own spell called clap of death that does 1000-2000 damage, animation: she walks into the center of the ring looks up then flys above the duel circle then raises her hands up and spins then claps then faces her hands towards the wizards and bolts of shadow infused lightning hits the wizards one by one,

defeated speech: no no no no! I was suppost to win! you will die! I will rule the spiral! x cough cough x I will be back some day! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Well, apologies if I already posted, but I planned another idea.
I was in the courtyard of my Dino Bundle house and I realized that it sure is boring around here without any PvP friends.
I wish I could make a boss to practice my skills!
And so, I made a boss that is my exact equal.

Name: Rhanzalol
Rank 8 Boss
School:
Cheats: Mostly minor. He can pierce Spirit Armor, and "reflects" any traps placed on him. By reflecting, I mean that he recasts your traps onto your wizard. He can't do this with prisms, but can with Hex and Curse.
Health: 2,168

Mark Duskhorn, Necromancer
Anthony Ogresong, Diviner
Patrick Star, Thaumaturge

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Eye of the Greatest Evils (Level 100 )

Health: 20000
Resist: 130%
Boost: 50%
*Stat Boosts*: +50% / 250 critical / 200 block rating / 50% piercing

Cheats:
  1. On the first turn uses Death Blade for +50% damage then uses Death Beetle on a random wizard for 500 damage (blade is applied)
  2. On the second turn summons a minion. The minion is Death from my previous entry. "I thought I would bring my old friend back... Say hello to my friend death. Back from the underworld he comes! Muahahahah!"

Death Servant of the Evil Eye (Level 175 )

Health: 55000
Resist: 60%
Boost: 70%
*Stat Boosts*: +70% / 300 critical / 200 block rating / +10% piercing

Cheats:
  1. Every turn blades his master for +35% damage
  2. Every turn uses Feint and puts the 70% on itself and the +20% on the wizard
  3. Heals his master by 2500 every 4 rounds.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2015
The Master (rank20)
School:SUN
Creature: draconian
Health: 30,000
Minions: 2 Reborn Souls (12,000 health) (Rank20 death minions, know all death spells)
STATS: 30% elemental resist, 50% spirit boost, 60% critical, 80% critical block.
cheats: "You think I'm alone? I can summon the undead" summons 2 reborn souls
"I can attack you whenever I like" does 500 using 1 pip.
when it dies: "bah, you made it out alive. GOODBYE!"

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Level:104

Name:the guardian

Species:Siren

Class:Death

Health:30000

Cheats:When you blade he says ''RIP blade'' and steal it from you.

Explorer
May 27, 2012
I had another idea and wanted to share it.

Name: Sodvar
Species: Dog (Sort of like the Corrupted Yeoman Warder, but wearing black and yellow.)
Rank 7 Boss
School:
Cheats: I made it more elaborate now.
Sodvar will interrupt-cast Sanctuary on the first turn, saying "You stand before a great healer!"
Sodvar will constantly heal his minions until he's defeated, leaving the minions to be taken care of.
When attacked for the first time, Sodvar says "Are you threatening me?" and casts a 35% Tower Shield.
If his Tower Shield is broken, Sodvar will cheat cast a Stormblade, saying "This is most unwise."
Sodvar will summon 3 Iron Golems on his fourth turn.
If a global spell is cast on him or his minions, he will say "I can teach you your follies in a comedy of errors!" and cheat cast a Storm Lord that gives Black Mantle to all teammates.
If a global charm is cast for your teammates, Sodvar will say "Sources of unimaginable power!" and will cast a Tempest, then interrupt-cast Steal Charm on a random teammate.
Health: 6,089

This boss is made much more as a personal guardian than my usual practice bosses.

Hero
May 07, 2015
I gonna make one after a tv show char

name: Danny (or Daniel) phantom.
looks like: normal wizard size, first wearing a white shirt and blue jeans and red sneakers and black hair. then wearing white boots, full black outfit, snow white hair and green eyes
school with a bit of . health: 100.000 then 200.000
entrance speech: my bestest friend Miranda called me to guard her house while she is away, i will guard this house until she returns!

cheats: on the first round he shouts: i will guard this house with my life! and casts tempest. 10 rounds in he shouts: i'm going ghost! and transforms into his ghost counterpart. he gains 100.000 health after doing so.

defeated speech: your very lucky to have defeated me. i will let you pass, just don't break anything. bye!

(i love fire ice storm life myth death shadow)
Miranda jade song 93
tiffany shadow mancer 1
Kaitlyn titan sword 5
sierra mist 5
ryan rainbow 2
Danielle ghost (was gonna be phantom) 1

and rip nora ghost shade 2 :(

Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Name: Warlord Phantom
Species: Knight Fencer
Speech:I Guard This Castle For My Best Friend. If You Wanna Come in, You'll Have To Get Past Me! En Garde!
Cheats: You'll Never Defeat Me! (When Killed Revives with 6000 Health) Your Spells Are Nothing Against Me! (Uses 90% Tower Shield If You Hit Him) Your Not Old Enough To Be Playing With Blades! (He Steals Your Charm If You Blade) You Want This? (If You School Trap He Places The Trap On You) Your Nothing Against Me! (If You Heal He Will Place a 90% Weakness and 40% Smoke Screen On You)
Health: 8990
Revived Health: 6000

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I'm confused because it doesn't seem like friends can go to my house if I'm not there. Am I mistaken about that?

Can other wizards on the same account go to the house of a different wizard on that same account, if only one is online? If the home owner is not online?

I'm puzzled why houses need protecting. No one can seem to go to mine. Lol

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Name: Seth

Creature: Elephant Demon (looks like frost Demon)

Health: 40,000

School: This boss has the mastery of and

Spells: Mystic Colossus, Earthquake, Medusa, Myth trap, Myth blade, Orthrus, Ice blade, Mammoth, Lord of winter, Ice Colossus, Basilisk, Ninja Pigs, IceZilla, Ice Kraken, Moon Trap, Frost Bite, Ice Trap, Sleet Storm, Abominable Weaver, Reliquary

Cheats: (An elephant never forgets) After 3 rounds Seth will use a Random school colossus dealing 1000 damage too the wizard that has recently hit him. (This is a fight young wizard!) If Seth has not taken any damage during a round, he will cast an Earthquake dealing 870 too all wizards removing all Charms and Shields. Seth will also activate earthquake cheat if you have above 7 blades. (Ancestors! Help me in battle!) Every 16 rounds Seth will cast a Mammoth spell dealing 1,550 damage too the wizard with the most blades.

Minions: Minotaur will join the battle after 7 rounds. Medusa will join the battle after 13 rounds.

Minotaurs Health: 5,000
Medusas Health: 6,500

Minion Cheats (Minotaur): When the Minotaur gets too 900 health he will self destruct giving all wizards a 30% weakness and Seth a 45% blade. he also has a 30% chance too give Seth a 55% tower shield.

Minion Cheats (Medusa):When medusa hits 1,100 health she will self destruct giving Seth two 60% tower shields, and giving all wizards a 50% weakness. also has a 40% chance too basilisk a random wizard.