Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
The battlefield is the street leading to Cyclops Avenue that all 3 of them are already standing on. You have a Malistaire transformation, but your spells are the same.
Sergeant Muldoon

15,700 HP
Cheats: On round 1, he will summon 2 minions, Private Rosencranz & Private Guildenstern. They are & .\
Rosencranz has 7000 and Guildenstern has 9000 'YOU CAN'T BEAT ME NOW'
If you blade, Private Rosencranz will cast Steal Charm. 'SORRY, SERGEANTS' ORDERS'
If you trap any of them, Pri. Guildenstern will cast Humongofrog. 'SORRY, SERGEANTS' ORDERS'
When any of them are at half health while Muldoon is alive, S. Muldoon will cast Supernova with a -55% weakness. and heal them back to full 'DON'T FRET'
If you defeat Muldoon, Rosencranz will cast a 2000 damage Meteor Strike and Guildenstern will cast Basilisk on the wizard who did the hit, with a hit all stun. 'NO, NOT THE SERGEANT!'
If you kill Rosencranz before Guildenstern, Guildenstern will cast Mystic Colossus. 'I CAN'T BE ON MY OWN!'
If you kill Guildenstern before Rosencranz, Rosencranz will cast Raging Bull. 'GUILDENSTERN?'
When you kill the other, it will show a cutscene of your wizard asleep in a bed, then waking up with a gasp, relieved that it was just a bad dream.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
The Trial Of The Spheres (Exalted Dungeon)

Astraeus

Cheats: Every round he will cast a -20% Tower Shield that will stack with all the others on him. 'THE CONSTELLATIONS FORM AGAIN'
then he will summon 3 life minions with 13,000 or 16,000 health.
When his minions are defeated, he will cheat-cast a meteor strike that does 2000

After he is defeated, you step on the teleporter but then its just the next boss, no puzzle.

Ptolemos

Cheats: he will replace all traps placed on him onto all wizards.
whenever you hit him, and during the first round, he will cast a -200% tower shield on himself. 'YOUR CHARM HAS WORN THIN'
If you cast a blade, he will reduce the shield from 200% to 60%. 'YOU'VE CHARMED YOUR WAY INTO MY HEART'

You step onto another teleporter, and there's Mithraya.

Mithraya

Cheats: Everytime you cast a spell, regardless of fizzle or no, she will cast a -65% Smoke Screen.
The cheat will end when a wizard has at least 2 blades on, and she has 1 trap on herself. 'THE CARDS ALIGN. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!'
If you hit her or the minion (stellar protector, ,11,450), the minion will cast a Brace on all friends.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Xibalba (level 5 Dungeon)

Yacate Farwalker,

Spells: Bloodbat, Troll, Cyclops, Mythblade

Skurkis Screaming Moon

Cheats: on round 1, she will summon a Shambling Zombie. (300 health, )
every 2 rounds, the minion will sacrifice 100 health to Skurkis.
after the minion dies, Skurkis will wait 3 rounds and summon another one.

Huac Cries Blood

Spells: Fireblade, Fire Cat, Fire Elf, Sunbird

Dark Servant ( he will leave on his hood and remain as ??? in his name.)

Cheats: He will die immediately after all 3 of his minions die.

Xipe Flayed One (Dark Servants' Minion)

Youala Night Drinker (Dark Servants' Minion)

Cheats: This boss will cast a 400 damage version of Lord Of Winter.

Grim Calaca (Dark Servants' Minion)

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Sadly I don't see how this would work, because bosses are coded by the game makers. It not easy to make it stick and stamp like with the pvp house item. They would prob require to make some bosses and make them a random spawn out of the ones they made if a player like mute walked into a area you se as restricted on your map

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Here Is My Boss
Name: Crystal Death
Species: A Enlarged Crystal Butter Fly Pet
Class: Ice
Cheat: Says "Feel The Wraith Of My Crystals!"
Health: 7,890
Second Health: 3,001

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
A lot of people are making their guards over powered. I don't feel like saying much, but I'd have one of my many Ice Wyverns (but enlarged to the size of the spell) guard my Dragon's Fjord.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Cody Lighthunter on Jan 15, 2017 wrote:
The Trial Of The Spheres (Exalted Dungeon)

Astraeus

Cheats: Every round he will cast a -20% Tower Shield that will stack with all the others on him. 'THE CONSTELLATIONS FORM AGAIN'
then he will summon 3 life minions with 13,000 or 16,000 health.
When his minions are defeated, he will cheat-cast a meteor strike that does 2000

After he is defeated, you step on the teleporter but then its just the next boss, no puzzle.

Ptolemos

Cheats: he will replace all traps placed on him onto all wizards.
whenever you hit him, and during the first round, he will cast a -200% tower shield on himself. 'YOUR CHARM HAS WORN THIN'
If you cast a blade, he will reduce the shield from 200% to 60%. 'YOU'VE CHARMED YOUR WAY INTO MY HEART'

You step onto another teleporter, and there's Mithraya.

Mithraya

Cheats: Everytime you cast a spell, regardless of fizzle or no, she will cast a -65% Smoke Screen.
The cheat will end when a wizard has at least 2 blades on, and she has 1 trap on herself. 'THE CARDS ALIGN. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!'
If you hit her or the minion (stellar protector, ,11,450), the minion will cast a Brace on all friends.
Nice idea

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Deer Knight
60,000 health

Cheats: On round 1, he will summon 2 Death Treants called Arboreal Gravemarker who have 20,000 health and are death. 'THESE ARE MY HELPERS'

If a wizard joins after the battle is started, he will cast Poison on them for 500 + 2000 shadow damage. 'AND I ASSUME THESE ARE YOURS?'

On round 3, he will summon a Treant called 'Weirwoods' woodwork' with 99,999 health and are life.
These life treants will cast a permanent overtime heal on him, giving 2000 every round, then they will cast Handsome Fomori on themselves for 1000000 damage.

Every round, he will cast a +20% balanceblade on all wizards, and a +100% deathblade on himself. 'I PREPARED A NEW SPELL FOR YOU'

If you pass, he will cast his natural attack on you for 1000 damage, then cast Donate Power on you. 'DONT HESITATE IN FRONT OF ME!'

If you cast a feint, he will change the traps into blades, giving the wizard +30% and him +70%. 'YOU SAW WHAT I HAD IN STORE FOR YOU!'
-Indemnity won't work against this cheat.

If a wizard casts a life spell, he will interrupt-cast 5 life dispels on every wizard. 'WE'RE PLAYING BY MY RULES!'

Each round he has a random chance of reshuffling a random wizard. 'MAYBE YOUR SPELLS NEED GUIDANCE!'

If you cast a heal (healing current, power link, etc.), he will summon another Weirwoods' Woodwork. 'THOUGHT YOU COULD GET PAST ME?'

If you attack any of his minions, he will cast Deer Knight and they will cast Scarecrow. 'WE STAND FOR EACH-OTHER!'

If you attack the Weirwoods' Woodwork, it will cast a 5000 absorb on the boss, which will transfer any damage onto him into a heal.

If you hit him, he will cast Call of Khrulhu. 'GOOD TRY!'

Once you kill him, he will kill all his minions and summon the Ghost of Deer Knight, a bright blue ghost version of him. 'ONE LAST TRICK!'

Ghost of Deer Knight
1000 health

Cheats: will cast a 0 pip Forest Lord that does 1000 damage every round.

Defeating this boss will grant you the 'Weirwood Necromancer' badge.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
My lvl is 69

Name Guardian of death magic

Species Bone Dragon

Type

rank 8 Boss

Cheats
heals
uses another spell
breaks weaknesses and traps
breaks your charms
puts 90% sheild

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
The Kraken (Exalted)
Storm
3 minions: Kraken Kid, 11,000 health, Storm
Cheats: Every round, he casts a 800 damage Tempest and put a +100% trap on himself, which he removes on the end of the round.
Whenever the Kraken Kid casts a stormblade on him, he will cheatcast Rusalka's Wrath on a random wiz.
if a wizard casts a blade, he will put on a +200% stormblade.
If a wizard casts feint on him, he will cast cleanse ward on himself.
if a wizard casts bladestorm, he will cast glowbugs.
when his minions die, he will put a -500% protected shield on himself.
in 10 rounds, he will respawn them.
if a wizard heals, he will cast Satyr on himself for 20,000.
when you kill him, he will summon his ghost.
if you have doom and gloom up when he summons the ghost, it will only have 35,000

Kraken's Shadow Specter
Cheats: All the past ones
If you cast a shield, he will cast Glowbugs and Mana Burn and Rebirth.
Every 8 rounds, he will force the first wizard to shield. 'GRAAAWR!'
if a wizard casts a school specific trap, he will remove it and replace it with a +100% trap of the opposite school.
randomly, he will cast Storm Lord.
If he's at 100 health or lower, he will cast +10,000% universal trap on himself.

he drops a permanent Kraken mount, which gives +45% speed and +600 (not percent) resist to all schools.

He also drops good boots for each school, which have really good damage and +10% stun resist, in addition to the other stats. They also give +25% power pip chance.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Lost Soul, Exalted
,,, &
Cheats: There are 4 Lost Souls in this battle, one of each of the schools above.
On round 1, the one will cast Dark Sentinel, that intercepts 100% of attacks. Then he will place a 10,000 absorb on all.
Every 3rd round, the one will give everyone a shadow pip.
The one will start off every round by casting a -100% Doom & Gloom.
The one will cast Rain of Fire whenever he gets 5 pips. It will do 1000 + 3000.
The one will cast Raging Bull when he gets 2 pips and 1 pip. It will deal 2000 and give a -85% Black Mantle.
Whenever a wizard fizzles, the one will cast Abominable Weaver on them. It gives a -999% shield.
The one knows an aura spell called Force Field, which makes every spell directly targeted at it fizzle.
If a wizard casts a blade, the one will cast Steal Charm.
If a wizard casts an AoE, the one will cast Avenging Fossil.
If the one is defeated, the one will cast a -999% Legion Shield.
If the one is defeated, the one will cast Bad Juju on every wizard for 1 .
If the one is defeated, the one will cast Dark Nova, then a shadowblade, then a shadow-feint, then it will cast for 500 base damage.
If the one is defeated before anyone else, it will revive with full health.
If any of the souls are defeated when they are supposed to cast a spell for the other ones' death, another one will cast it. The order of which one will cast goes:
1. Death
2. Ice
3. Fire
4. Shadow

This fight will award you a Force Field Treasure Card, with no PvP.

They will drop a robe called 'Lost Soul's Robe', which gives 1185 , +10% resist, +20% damage, +4% pip, +10% Critical, +20% Block, and an item card of Satyr, which heals 1550 health + a 40% Guiding Light, and an item card of Legion Shield, which gives a -55% shield, but has 85% accuracy.

Defeating these bosses will grant you the 'Guiding Light in Shadow's Path' badge, which makes your wizards eyes glow green, similar to Pirate101s 'The Nefarious 6th' badge glowing red.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
Here's a boss for level 45-50s

The battlefield is on a stray piece of land in a tornado.
Sandstorm Specter

Minions: 3 Sandstorm Ghouls, look like Life Ghouls, with 4000 health and are Life.
Cheats: On round 1, his first minion will cast Brilliant Light, his second minion will cast Guiding Light on the boss, and the third minion will cast Guardian Spirit on the boss, for 65% of his health.
His sandstorm spell will deal 700 damage, and is for 2 pips.
If a wizard casts a blade, he will cast a +35% Balanceblade on himself.
If a wizard casts a trap on him, he will cast a +20% Hex on every wizard.
If a wizard casts a Feint on him, he will cast Dark Pact on himself.
At random times, an animation will show a rogue piece of land in the tornado coming crashing through, hitting everybody in the battle for 100 Balance damage.
When his minions get to 800 health or lower, he will cast Shield Minion and Blade Minion on that minion.

When all his minions die, he will cast Availing Hands on himself. It will heal for 300 health, and then 700 health each round for 6 rounds.

He will drop Dragoon-looking gear, called the Sandy Helm of Grit
Armor
Walkers

It gives 600 total health, 10% total resist, and 8% power pip chance, and +15% damage.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
School
Name Tar the betrayer
My level 80
His level 80
Health 8432
Cheat comes back with 4237 health after kill him first time
Gear drops betrayer armor helm 45critical,9resist,19damage,card dark monitor 35=465
Hood75critical40block17damage,12resist,card poison 50+225
Boots70block,10resist,13damage,card curse 20+damage
Altham=10block,10+incoming+223 health ,5damage
ring=5block20+incoming+375 health
Minions guards of betrayer 1000 health if you hit him kills one minion for fun "says you help my defeat "

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
The battlefield is in the PvP circle in the Darkmoor Manor castle, but the gates are closed off.

The Pawtrey Family

Elizabeth: ,22,500
Francis: ,29,999
Andrew: , 17,000
Lady Delores: ,21,500

Cheats: On round 1, Lady Delores will cast a +45% Bladestorm.
All of Andrew's attacks will generate a D.O.T. that will damage 700 per round.
Whenever anybody is hit, Elizabeth will cast Fairy on them and Francis will cast a -50% Legion Shield.
Whenever anybody is defeated, the ghost of Purnitius will come and cast a 2000 damage Khrulhu, and will shout 'THAT WAS MY CHILD!'

When all of them are defeated, Lord Purnitius will join the fight.

Lord Purnitius Pawtrey

Cheats: Every round, he will cheat-cast a +70% trap on a random wizard without the corresponding +30% on himself.
Every 5 rounds, he will cast Khrulhu for 2000 damage, and heal back 100% of the damage.

When he is defeated, you go behind yourself and interact with the sarcophagus, and you get:
a level 110+ item from the Terror's Hoard pack
either Couch Potatoes or Evil Magma Peas
A piece of Darkmoor-themed furniture from the Terror's Hoard pack
Either a Captain Canteloupe or a Golden Wheat Bread
A chance at the Terror Dog mount.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
The level 58 Gauntlet
If the spell equivalent of each boss is cast on the boss, it will put on a +95% universal trap on itself.

Leviathan

Cheats: Every round he will put on a +40% Stormblade and a +50% Stormblade.

Efreet

Cheats: He will place and replace a -90% weakness on every wizard.
At the end of every round he casts Cleanse on himself.
If you hit him with Efreet he will remove the -90% on the wizards.
He knows all the main fire spells up to Efreet, excluding Fire Elf, and they all do the same amount of damage, at 900 base.

Snow Angel

Cheats: He will cast a permanent damage-over-time on all wizards, that deals 400 damage-per-round.
He has a minion, called Angel's Steed, with 1500 health.

Skeletal Dragon

Cheats: He will cast a permanent damage-over-time on all wizards, that deals 600 damage per round.

Forest Lord

Cheats: Every round he will cast Satyr on himself, with a 80% critical chance.

Medusa

Cheats: On round 1, she will give each wizard a stun block
Every round, starting round 2, she will cast a 2-round stun on all wizards with 1 stun block.

Ra

Cheats: Every round he will cast Smoke Screen on all wizards.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Name: meridian the enlightened
Apearance: a yellow and blue coloured binny jesserit, with glowing light blue eyes and a golden halo

School:
Health: 19'000
Cheats: says, "your tricks will not go unnoticed by the enlightened" if you feint her or put up an aura. She destroys the feint/aura and cheat casts an aura on herself, granting her +80% damage for 5 rounds. She will however remove the aura if you cast a global spell, and replace it with a +50% damage aura lasting 3 rounds.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I don't understand why people fins this topic amusing. This seems like a useless feature that will cost king isle tons of money to do. YOUR HOUSE Can be blocked n setting so people won't port. You can also kick people from your house if you click on them and eject. Problem solved.

Hero
May 07, 2015
level 101

name: jasmine the destroyer
species: giant pet leopard
school:
health: 20.000

starting dialogue: why hello there, little wizard, my master enchanted me to guard her home with my life. she needed a guard, so unwelcome guests would be forced to leave. so, prepare to be destroyed by jasmine the destroyer!

cheats: if you use any spell under 5 pips, she says: "don't hesitate so much!" and uses an enchanted meteor strike.
if she is at half health, she says: "help me my friend!" and summons her minion: queen ruby: species: enchanted armannt health: 10.000. cheats: none. if jasmine is hit with any ice spells, she says: "meow! my weakness!" and uses king art on the caster, traps do not count.

death animation: falling down and laying on her side.
end dialogue: how could this happen! my master trusted me to keep any annoying visitors from coming in! *sigh* I will let you past, but please don't tell my master. please! I will be in so much trouble if she finds out. well, goodbye, my wizarding friend!

Hero
May 07, 2015
name: meriza the crusher
species: one of the chromomancer consults, but wearing a black hood and outfit. and she has white fur
school:
health: 24.000

entrance speech: what are YOU doing here? my master said to keep unwanted visitors out of her house, I must respect her orders. so you must either be defeated by me, or I throw you back out the spiral door. what would to like to choose? I don't have time to wait! time to fight! good luck, you'll need it. x insert evil laugh here x

cheats: when you use a death global spell, she says: "i applaud you, young wizard. here, take this." and casts a balance blade on you and your teammates. at the start of the 1th round she says: "wizard, you do not know how foolish you are for trying to fight me." then she casts wraith on everyone. once she is defeated, she says: "i am not going down that easy!" then she respawns as her second form.

death animation: she spins and disappears in a cloud red smoke

name: meriza the crusher
health: 48.000
species: same as the first one but with black glowing eyes and red wings
cheats: the ones above save for the once she was defeated one plus the ones below:
at the start she says: "wow, your that persistent? you are really not that smart." and casts lulu. on the 20 round, she says: "yawn, I am bored." then uses a 10.000 damage vampire on everyone.

if you are defeated, she says: I knew it! I knew I would win!! then there is a cutscene of your wizard getting thrown through the spiral gate

death animation: she shrieks and disappears in a cloud of red and black smoke.
death speech: "WHAT!!!!! how did you do this!! I thought I was invincible! you are not xcoughx strong enough to defeat xcoughx MEEEEEE!!!!!" then she transforms into a ghostly version of her normal self then says: "thank you, young wizard. by defeating me, you reversed the evil enchantment that was placed on me. thank you again. "

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Here is my boss! ( I am level 50 )

Name: Death's Mirror
Species: NA/Font/Pox
Class: Death
Cards: None
Cheats:

Copies every spell cast by enemy team.

Copies total max health of entire enemy team

Heals to 100%, stuns all enemies and refreshes max health when a new player joins saying "You cannot hide from yourself"

Stuns entire enemy team when stunned

On death heals 1 hp and casts last spell used by enemy team

Health: Combined health of all enemies

Would require at least 2 people and some A tier teamwork to defeat.

Hero
May 07, 2015
first fight:

name: warrior of the ashes (2)
school:
species: skeleton
health: 5000
entrance speech: why are you here? *sigh* we will defeat you either way.
cheats: none
death animation: same as rattlebones

second fight:

name: master of the burning sands
school:
species: ophidian
health: 10.000
entrance speech: wizard, i applaud your strength. i am sssssurprised you got past the guardssssss. but i think, you sssshould just give up now, there isssss no way you can defeat me!
cheats:
when down to half health she summons 2 warriors of the ashes.
death animation: same as the normal ophidians.
death speech: narrator: a green and black orb rises from the master's body, then, there is a flash of black smoke, then a wizard wearing a green robe and boots appears once it fades. scarlet: i am so sorry! i have know idea what happened to me! continue up the tower! good luck! narrator: scarlet disappears in a swirl of leaves.

third fight:

name: destroyer of the storm
school:
health: 9000
species: lightning snake
entrance speech: HISS!!!!!!
death animation: destroyer curls up and disappears.

fourth fight:

4 smoking mirror zombies.

fifth fight:

4 enemies, 2 are flame legs and 2 are blood hornets.

sixth fight:

name: master of the ice
school: (obviously)
species: dragon
health: 20.000
entrance speech: ROAR!!!!
cheats: when ever he loses 1000 health, he casts a 35% ice blade and a 50% tower shield on himself.
death animation: same as all the others.
death speech: narrator: a purple and black orb rises from the master's body, then, a wizard wearing a purple hood, robe and boots, appears. Jaqueline: i am very sorry! did i hurt you? i hope not. well, i have to go, but goodbye. and good luck! narrator: Jacqueline disappears in a tornado of storm clouds

seventh fight:

2 smoking mirror zombies and 2 flame legs

eighth fight:

name: master of the storm
school:
species: wolf
health: 15.000
entrance speech: AROOO!

to be continued, out of chars

Miranda jade song lvl 101

Hero
May 07, 2015
continued:

see fight 8 (i think)

master of the storm death animation: narrator: a black and bone white orb rises from the master's body, then, a wizard wearing a white mooshu robe and boots appears. fallon: hello! wait, who are you? nevermind that now, here, you look a little hurt. (health and mana wisps appear for everyone) bye! narrator: fallon disappears in a swarm of bats.

fight nine:

name: dark destroyers (2)
species: malistaire the undying, but with the hood on.
school:
health: 20.000 each
entrance speech: we have heard about you, young wizard, you are the one who destroyed the other guards, well we wont be so easy to take down.
death speech: narrator: one of the dark destroyers drops a key with a fire symbol on the end. once you pick it up, the wall that was behind the dark destroyers slides away, revealing a big set of doors, they also have the fire symbol on them. after that you walk up to them, and use the key, then the doors suddenly open, revealing a big room.

fight ten (final):

name: mistress of the great flame
species: wizard (basically my wizard)
looks: normal wizard, but with hair as black as coal, and it sticks up like flames, and she is wearing a long, red robe. she also has orange eyes but with an ominous black glow around them. she also has a tall staff with a swirl of flame on top that wraps around it all the way to the bottom.
health: 100.000
school:
entrance speech: why hello there young wizard, did you come to say hello? wait, i know you, YOUR the one who destroyed all my guards! well, now I will destroy you! i am very angry with you! SO TASTE MY WRAITH!!! once i win i will throw you in the dungeon! x insert evil cackle here x

cheats: at the start of the duel, she shouts: taste my FURY! and casts rain of fire. every 5 rounds, she casts efreet on a random wizard, then shouts: you will fall! one way or another! on the 25 round, she shouts: that's it! and uses a 10.000 damage dragon.

to be continued. out of chars.

Hero
May 07, 2015
continued

death speech: narrator: a black stream of smoke comes out of the mistresses body, and the smoke wraps around her, and it fades from black to red, and once the smoke fades, a young wizard with blue hair and wearing a light purple robe and boots is laying wear the mistress just was. Miranda: did i hurt you? i really hope not. i am so sorry, i got enchanted by some evil force. here is a reward for saving me. goodbye! you can explore now!

drops the mistresses staff

level 100+
+25% power pip chance
+13% shadow pip chance
+600 health
+100 critical total
+2 power pips at the start of the duel

Survivor
Jul 18, 2016
How do I create the boss to guard my home? I have never used cheats on this game.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I think it should be an optional thing to have a boss. And if you have a boss, you could set it's health and disable it when you need too. This is a good idea for anyone who doesn't like people in their house!