Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
My 3rd and last boss you need to fight.
School:
Creature: A wizard made of a dim, transparent light
Health: 5,000
Natural attack: 50 damage, but steals a heal, blade, spear, shield or other positive buff for every pip.
When you first go into battle, she says "I am Moon light, but I am powerful. I am change. Beware of the transformation."

Cheats:
1. Every 10 rounds, all positive buffs the challenger has are stolen and all negative buffs she has are given to the challenger.
2. Every other attack on her, she says "Change is now" and deflects all damage to player, ignoring all shields.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Very nice idea! I really hope Kingsisle uses your idea!! I would love to see this feature on the game.

My bosses name: Red Fiery Dragon
Species: Dragon
Health: 7,000
School: Fire
Battle planning: spams you with weakness then saves on pips to use efreet like a million times
Cheats: After 2 rounds, says 'Fire is the most firey, all else is frozen to the core' then gains 5 power pips and breaks all traps

Lol.. mine is kinda lame. :P
~Abigail DragonDreamer
Level 47 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I LOVE this idea!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Another boss idea of mine.

Race: Shadow Creature
Health: 35,000
School: Shadow
Every round, it gets a pip and a shadow pip.
Natural attack: 700 plus 200 damage for every pip, and 200 backlash for every shadow pip.
Natural move: Removes all effectors of spells.
Starting phrase(this is like dialogue with a character in the game. Bosses speak sometimes, and this is no different): You once defeated my child(side note, it is another boss I have created. I have made a few. It is similar to another one, except it is an evolved version and has more stuff it can do. I guess this is like it's parent. ), but now you have to defeat me if you wish to enter the home of the greatest wizard to have existed. My child says they are darkness itself, but they lie. I am real darkness, true darkness, the shadows that crawl the world. No amount of light can defeat me. Do you still wish to enter?

It has a 50% chance of criticaling, 50% damage resistance to all damage, critical increases damage by 500%.
Cheats:
1. Every other round takes no damage. When it does this, it says "I am touchable, yet I can be untouchable. I will show you my untouchable side!"
2. Same bodyguards as before, except more damage, critical damage, resistance, and health.
3. If receives more than 2000 damage from one spell, it attacks you for 2500 damage, all damage effectors ignored.
4. Every 5 rounds, it says "Let's have you experience true darkness, shall we?", then gives a damage over time, that deals 750 damage each round, all damage effectors ignored.
5. Every 12 rounds, it stuns you for 3 rounds.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Oh, man KingsIsle! Make it happen plzkthx!

Character Level: 49

Boss rank: 7
School: / (My character focuses in Balance, but also uses Storm a lot.)

Name: Na'atha The Wise

Species: Judgment

Health: 7,000

Speech Upon Entrance: "Foolish child! Do you not see the true power of Sorcery? Well, you will in due time!"

Speech Upon Defeat: "A fair fight, you are worthy of passing. Don't think it will be so easy, next time."

Spells: Judgment, Power Nova, Spectral Blast, Hydra Balance Blade, Bladestorm, Spectral Shield, Spirit Shield, Spectral Blade, Spirit Blade, Kraken, Storm Shark, Stormzilla

Cheat: "Do not think you can best me so easily!" Regenerates 10% of health lost over the last round if her health is below 50% and the round ends on her turn

~Immune to all spells

~Resists 60% of all spells

(Not too OP, but not too easy either. Just the way I like it!)

~*~

Name: The Symmetrical Twins (Issak and Kassi)

Species: Corrupted Wizard(s)
School: Issak- Kassi-

Health: Both have 7,000 HP

Speech upon entrance: I- "You have beaten Na'atha, most do not" K- "But nobody makes it past the Twins!"

Speech Upon defeat: I- "Blast it, Kassi, I told you that you should have joined Storm!" K-"No, I told you, you should have joined Balance!"

Spells: I- Storm Shark, Stormzilla, Storm Blade, Windstorm, Storm Trap, Sprite, Kraken, Myth Shield, Curse, Balance Blade, Weakness
K-See Na'atha the wise (Minus all the storm spells)

Cheat: I- "You shouldn't have healed just there!" Casts Kraken, which deals 610-700 damage
K- "Brother, you're injured!" Heals 50% of Issak's damage taken in round if the last spell cast was a Drain

I- Immune to all spells, 70% resistant to all spells

K- Vice versa

~*~

That shouldn't have been as fun as it was :I

~Megan EmeraldBlade, Level 49

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Name: Plaguestorm
Species: Oni
I'm level 48 but if I could use a cheat the cheat would be
Cheat: "Let's make this battle more interesting, shall we?" He then casts a Wraith (Only if you use 3 heals throughout the battle).
First death (Death school): "I shall not be taken down easily!"
Introduction to next form (Storm school) "Is that all you have in stock for me?" The battle will continue on and you will not get time to reset your deck.
Second death (Storm school): "I have failed my master.." Then the voice of the oni fades.
Health: 5,853
Second Health: 4,352

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
My Christmas Boss! Oh its a dungeon I:

Carol
Rank 5 elite
spicies: Human
looks like: Girl with ponytail (black) And whole santa outfit
Chat: Hey there, wizard! I thought Autumn Said no trespassers ( sounds like bonnie from pirate101)
School: You would guess .........
defeated: oh well. I did my best- hey you know what? ill help you :D
health 889
Next o:

Grubb and his trusty musterd troll in Christmas revenge
Grubb
knows death (pretty weak right? well he uses vampire nonstop)
looks like: grubb with mistletoe all over him
health 2277

Trusty troll
rank 2
health 483
school l l l l life!
knows all life spells to rank 3

both chats: you cannot bleh the undead! Me want musterd wizard!

Carol: I thought you walked the plank
wait I guess that's it for now :P

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
hmmm I don't get it. You can set your house to friends only and even set it where your friends can't see you or port to you.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I am level 37... :( I'm coming back when I'm level 44...
Name: Slaved Fighter
Health: 8,995
Class: Fire
Species: Red Mander
Spells: All Fire Spells
Speech: So... you wish to enter my master's castle... I go were he goes... YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!!!
Defeated Speech: What!?!?!? I am defeated? Oh well... you'll have to enter this dungeon to get to his house!

Name: The Great Elf
Species: Fire Elf
Speech: You may have met my brother, Alicane Swiftarrow. Such a theater lover... HAHA!! DISTRACTED!!!!!!!
Defeated Speech: Unfair! You cheated!!!

Name: The Magma King
Species: Dragon
Speech: Haha... you have gone well so far... I have watched you... but your quest is not over... as I will end it!
Defeated Speech: I really thought I had you there, but I see you have bested me. Good questing.

Name: The Phoenix of Destiny
Species: Phoenix
Speech: You must be worthy of getting in a house if you have gotten this far. A deal, we must have. Perish now so I can rest...
Defeated Speech: You may go, I shall rest...

Name: Magma Snowballer
Species: Magma Snowman
Speech: Your quest is almost over... two more after me, if you survive.
Defeated Speech: Good luck...

Name: Cole GoldenFlame
Species: Wizard
Spells: All Spells
Speech: Wow, you're very talented to get past them... good luck!
Defeated Speech: You're good at defeating me, but howabout... YOURSELF!!!

Name: Your name
Class: Your Class
Species: Wizard
Spells: All Spells, even Pigswick Spells
Speech: You have proved worthy to defeat yourself... feel the pain of your actions!
Defeated Speech: You have... finished the dungeon... welcome to the Desert Villa.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
You do know in your settings there is a switch that says allow only friends or something like that turn it on and there. I had mine on and my friend'a friend couldn't come I hope this worked

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Another boss of mine.

School: Balance
Race: Monquistador
Health: 13,500
Natural attack: 300 damage per pip

Cheats:
1. First round, he summons a life Monquistador with 1,000 health, but 90% resistance to everything. Heals Boss and minion summoned next round. Similar to the shadow school teacher's strategy, except the minion is her, and her minion is the boss.
2. Second round, he summons a storm Monquistador with 3,000 health. He just does damage.
3. If a wizard has more than a total of 6 pips in total(yes, power pips count as 2. If wizard has a shadow pip, it counts as 1), he randomly(so, you could have 10 pips before he uses it) uses a mana burn that does 100 damage per pip of player and gives him 2 normal pips.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Jacob darkhunter on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
You do know in your settings there is a switch that says allow only friends or something like that turn it on and there. I had mine on and my friend'a friend couldn't come I hope this worked
shhh dont ruin the fun of making bosses

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
this is gonna be a big surprise

name: peaceful villager
lvl: 10
race: mooshu villager
health: 500
cheat: cute stun ( he is so cute he stuns you, cute!)
at first he says
"ah! a intruder! i must help my master!"
if you lose
" sorry for hurting you, ill do anything for my master..."
if he dies ( wich is very probable ) he will say:
"i have failed my master, forgive me...."
but then.....
" no! i have to protect him! grrr....."
new enemy!

name: sammurai master
lvl: 30
race: mooshu samurai
health: 5,000
cheat: doble heal steal ( he steals your heal every other time you do it and heals himself with it and then cast another heal(any heal by the way))
if he loses( he appers standing on the side)
"you are worthy, you may pass"
if you lose
"get away from my master, and unlest you want more, never come back!"

oh and if you win you may enter forever ( withought fighting (unless you want too then there should bee button that says" fight boss") )

isaac goldheart

"to help your self, you must help others, even if change is needed"

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Name: Gothic Servant

Health: 10,000

School:

Species: Vampire

Natural Attack: 200 per pip.

Cheat: Steal It Back (If a Steal Card is used against him, he casts Dr. Von's Monster)

Spells: Vampire, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Deathblade, Death Trap, Feint, Skeletal Pirate, Dr. Von's Monster, Vengeance, Fortify, Life Shield, Death Ninja Pigs, Infection, Wraith

Speech: "You dare venture where Angels fear to tread?.....

Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
Name: Storm Owl Guardian
Rank 13
Creature Type: Storm Owl
Can use every storm spell up to storm owl
Does not cheat
Has 30,000 HP
Very tough to beat!
Has mastery to life
Can heal often
Starts with full power pips
When you enter if you are not my friend he says: An intruder! I will destroy you for my master if you do not leave right now!
If you are a friend he says: You know my master, so you may pass...
If you lose he says: Leave this place and never come back!
If you win he will say: You fight like the great titans of long ago, you may pass...

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Lvl 53
Name: Venison Avenger
Creature Type: Deer Knight
Class:
Cheat 1: Each time you heal he reverses it to damage and gets the health
Cheat 2: If you use a spell that costs 4 pips or more he criticals for the next 4 attacks (blocks all criticals)
Cheat 3: If you put a tower shield he converts it to a tower trap and all his attacks boost for the next 6 rounds
Cheat 4: If you put absorb or frozen armor you have to fight him again with half health and three 1,000 health minions (no potions or wisps allowed in between)
I will be able to unequip him.

Jasmine Jadestone
Grandmaster

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
This is an amazing idea! I hate it too when everybody comes to your home without permission! Mine would be Marshmallow in the movie Frozen. He'd say " Stay out! Don't come back!" Then he'll make you fight him! :D His health would be my health 5,086.
Megan S. lvl 85 wiz

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
name lord of magic
elements
rank 20 boss
health 987654321987654321
drops key to the castle and 9998877 gold and secret treasure crd
beginning speech you defeat will resurrect me
falling speech defeat has resurrected me and you fight him again
appearance what you look like
cheat you die after he casts a spell of
secret if you say mercy the narrator says a golden light appears and he disappears

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
yeaaah lets do this!!!!! my idea!
since i am level 80 ill make my boss a cheater
health: 7000
name: soulreaper
creature: wraith
class: (like me)
spells: feint, deathblade, death trap, scarecrow, wraith, skeletal drake, skeletal pirate, infection, deer knight, lord of night, curse, life shield, natural attack ( goes in middle and makes a skull, crushes it in his arms and a blue thing like wraith's blue thing comes out of the skull and goes and attacks you.)
power pips at start of fight: 4
cheats: if you heal, casts a non pip skeletal drake deals 1000, damage over time is 400
if you trap him uses a wraith, 900 damage

im malvin deathwalker, lvl 80 , muted though

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
I have an idea for a boss

Sarah EarthSword
Name:High Priestess
Species:Judgement
Health (1st time):4000
Health (2nd time):8200
Defeat Quote:(First time) "You've tipped the scales in your favor, Young Wizard! I must keep the balance!"
Defeat Quote:(Second time) "Master, I'm sorry!"
Cheats: If you ever place a blade or ward on her, she will keep the balance and place a blade that supports her on you. If you place a spell such as Wildfire she will use Power Play.
Also interesting idea:If a boss is placed in a house of their school (For example the High Priestess placed in a balance house) They should get a stat boost.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
shadow lord

what he would look like: he would look like a devil of darkness with a halo of darkness around his head and tale that has like a snake head on it his eyes would glow red and have bat wings and float in the air as the you battle him

heath: 29.567

cheats: you can't trap if you do he will take it off of him and put it on you you can't blade in less you yous balance blades because anything but balance and elemental blades will be stolen he takes to blades but he can't tale balance blades every 5 rounds he will yous lord of winter on one player at random also if you heal he dose ra and puts a to traps on you one will makes you fizzle because it will be a school trap and the other -50 heal trap if you fizzle then you are stunned

what boost and dose not: and it not just one school it all the schools so it resistance any spell you cast but start moon and shadow but shadow magic would boost

stuff you get: you can get rare pet snake the new rare shadow wand and even portals for house or the really rare Hades gear or even rare school pets and so rare tc that you can't fined any were else but buy crafting it and a rare wand that only if you beat the boss that if you get it then there the normal junk you get from winter bane and other place is so it even it out but your more like lee to get rare stuff fighting the house boss

and there be a thing were you could say fight the boss for fun and send a invite to players that wanted to or just do it with friends but if you sent someone there they have to stay out of the house for 2 hours at lest
max time would be 1 day

99 wizard

Survivor
Feb 02, 2014
tmann11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
level 52
Name: Storm Lords Serpent
Species: Leviathan
Class: Storm
Cheat: when you use a heal, he says, " healing enrages me, FEEL MY WRATH!" then he leviathan's which does 2,200 damage and stuns you
Health: 7,520
ow do i make a boss!!!!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
you ready for some bosses?

boss 1 name storm master

type storm

he's a kracken

spells unknown

rank 24

heath 50000
cheat 1 if you heal he heals himself

cheat 2 if you use a spell with 6 pips or higher he attacks with storm lord

saying. you dare try to enter my masters castle? let us test your skills!

defeat. you win go through the door and get ready for the next test

name. fire master

spell type fire wizard
he's a dragon
rank 28

heath 55555

spells unknown ( he he )

saying so you beat the storm master nice work but can you beat me?

cheat 1 if you shield yourself he takes out your shield

defeat not bad young wizard but can you survive the last test?

name ice master

rank 32
heath 600000
he's a ice wyrien

spells unknown again

cheat 1 you trap me? then ill escape of that trap he takes out your trap

saying are you ready for the final test? then fight me!

defeat you win you can enter my masters home

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
(Part 1 of 2)
Character: Luke Battlegem, Level 94
To enter my Zafarian abode, you must defeat these bosses 3:

1. Boss: Ulthra, Rank 8
Species: Fire Snake

Health: 7000
Resist: 95% resist, 55% resist, 20% boost
Entrance Speach: "You dare to enter thissssss house? I will char you to the bone!"
Cheats:
1. He has mastery of the Balance school
2. If you attack him without first putting a shield on yourself, he says, "You leave yourself open for a counter-attack!" and casts a zero pip Efreet which does 1500 damage and a 100% weakness on the caster, which cannot be taken off by wand spells.
3. If you gain back more than 10% of your health through healing, he will say, "You may giveth, but I will taketh away!" and casts a zero pip Sun Serpent on the offender. He then immediately casts a zero pip rebirth on himself.
Spells Known: Fireblade, Balanceblade, Heck Hound, Helephant, Fire Dragon, Efreet, Rain of Fire, Sun Serpent, Elemental Blade, Hydra, Power Nova, Ra, Chimera, Sabertooth
Defeat Speech: "You have done well. But you will never get past E'tulthna!"

2. Boss: E'tulthna, Rank 9
Species: Efreet
Health: 9500
Resist: Immune, 65% Resist, 20% boost
Entrance Speech: Little wizard, you have come far. But sadly, your journey ends here. Prepare for the lick of a thousand flames!"
Cheats:
1. If you heal, she will say, "Ah ah ah, that's cheating!" and cast a zero pip Storm Owl on the caster.
2. If you have more than 8 pips, counting power, she will say, "Looks like you're saving up for an attack. Allow me to relieve you of the stress that causes" and casts a zero pip Mana Burn which makes the target lose all of their pips.
Spells Known: Fireblade, Stormblade, Fire Dragon, Efreet, Rain of Fire, Sun Serpent, Triton, Storm Lord, Leviathan, Sirens, Tempest, Storm Owl
Defeat Speech: "You fight well, but the true test lies just ahead!"