Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
i know is no that cause you get it when you unlock pet pavillion.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
My opinion on the rarest pet would be the Death oni:Used to dropped by a boss now its not But this is my opinion

Survivor
Apr 12, 2012
Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
dude dont want offend you or anything but everyone gets one no matter what but if you are talking about a drop then definately

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
i think its the inferno salamander gives inferno salamander card

dont know who drops it i got it from the apple bucket quest you get on halloween

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Scarecrow Pet does exist. It is a Death School Pet.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I believe the rarest pet is the Europhious. Base pedigree of 75. Dopped by the last boss of Celestia. Gives 2 draconian polymorph cards and has spell proof pain giver unicorn and sprite

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
this doesent drop, but the deer knight has 70 pedigree it comes from that pet pack. its like the rarest pet,

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
I dont think the seraph is that rare at all. I have 2. One i got from the hoard of the hydra pack and the other from hatching.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Levia254 on Mar 2, 2011 wrote:
But how do you get a seraph pet?
I got a seraph in hoard of the hydra pack

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Why does everyone say seraph is rare. I have TWO. I see tons of people with seraph pet

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
I defenetly think that the rarest pet is the sheep, because you can only get it if either you are an employe of Kingsisle, or you trade with one.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Angelocean on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.
i agree with ya with sheep,only people who work for ki get 1 and random wizards.
the seraph is not cause when im in the commons i see like 20 people with one

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
I think the rarest pet is the evil sandman. There is no way to get it know. I have it and it gives two spells

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
i think the rarest pet could be a death leprachuan or death bat i go the dl from a battle so the db and like i have seen no one with the same pet

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
I think it is if you are talking about drops then snow serpent form prince gobble stone it took me awhile to get it like awhile

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
well my answer is snow serpent but i am only in mooshu so i don't know further

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Angelocean on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.
i have the saraph and it is not rare i got it in a pack

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I'm not so sure about what the rarest pet actually is, but I am inclined to agree that it would be dropped by a boss in Celestia, or a higher level world.

Seraph is definitely not the rarest pet dropped in the spiral, but it is probably the rarest pet dropped in Wizard City.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
The rarest drop is the storm hound from Malistaire, haven't seen a lot. The actual rarest pet inthe game is the sheep though, i think you need to work for kingsisle to have it

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
rarest pets are holiday pets and one-time-only event type pets, like storm beetle. the storm beetle was givien for the first million users who enrolled into ravenwood. It was available for "Play in November, Pet in Decmber" event, too.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
actually it does because dworgyn gives u a quest at i think level 48 he gives u it

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
To me a "rare" pet is only one that is retired. All the others can easily be hatched for to obtain. Pets such as the Pioneer Dragon, Danger Hound, and others which are retired are the ones that I consider as "rare." A pet that can be hatched for but is still often considered "rare" I believe is the Crimson Spectre obtained in through Pet Derby Tickets. Not many people have this as a pet. But besides that, there are not many others which are unretired yet considered "rare." I would definitely consider trying to get the spectre for your collection though!

Defender
Feb 17, 2012