Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
ultility dragon is rare to get but it only has 3 epic talants and 3 uncommon and 6 rare i got it with one dragon hoard pack and the epics are all cards that are really bad like unstoppable and vengance

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
I got Seraph From Hatching I know that sea dragon is SO COMMON NOW! ( because of the dragon hoard pack)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Scarecrow pet does not exist.

Oh, okay then why do I have a scarecrow pet? hmmmm?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.
There's a sheep? I have never see one!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
hitmix wrote:
I got a life troll by a boss dropping it. I dont remember which boss, but I started to wonder if it was rare or not because I never see anyone with it. It's not a crown pet or at any pet shop I've seen in any world. So is it rare?

To give my imput in the whole thing with the Seraph pet being rare, I see tons of people with it so I don't think it is rare.

I have heard it is dropped in kt by a boss in ice or storm ( i would try ice first ) Hope this helped!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
superron1299 wrote:
The Stray Piggle

SRSLY? Everyone get that pet so everyone has that one its not rare at all!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
The most difficult pet to get in the game would have to be the Sheep pet. Only a select few get it for doing something really (really) good. Like the Wizard101 staff and the administrators from Wizard101 Central. You couldn't hatch with it because you would get you pet back. If you meant dropped pets than that would be Seraph.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I think the rarest pet of all is the storm cat, and the life,death, mustard,myth trolls (all dropped in Grizzelhiem)
Scarlet Willow lv. 65 Storm

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
ii0Shmit0ii wrote:
superron1299 wrote:
The Stray Piggle

Lol

Agreed. I even forgot how I got it ..... so... so... that proves that it is rare!!! :P
Well, I haven't seen anyone with the Serph ( if that's how you spell it), Sheep, Ianthine Specter or Death Starfish. The one that is rare in my opinion is the.......... Pixie!!!! This one, dropped by Alcane Swiftarrow, I can never get my hands on. The really funny part is that the boss drops that I have I get on the first to second time farming or just battling for a quest.

Autumn Emeraldleaf
lvl 40

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
The skeletal pirate is a rare one. I know one person that has it. Another rare one is storm serpent.

I got the Storm Serpant without farming, that is my luck.
His name ( the Storm Serpant's) is Milo. Treat him with respect!

Autumn Emeraldleaf
lvl 40

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
zamoi wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze

there really isnt any pet that i considered rare because due to hatching,you can get high pedigree and great talents but if i were to choose one i would pick a leopard or a sea dragon

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
There are two rare pets I know of, both of which can not be hatched or dropped or purchased. The Sheep and Beta dragon.

Its would be nice if you could, but you can not own one.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Yes, the Scarecrow pet does exist, but you posted before it was created I believe.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
I don't think there really is a rarest pet. Most pets that people say are rare, you could get from the crowns shop. I think the rarest pets are pets that you cannot buy anywhere, that are drops from a hard boss.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
zadagascar wrote:
nijac wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I say the Ghost Hound is a rare one. I've only seen one of them.

That's a hybrid, not a dropped pet.

It is not just a hybrid. It is a retired hybrid. In my book, that makes a rare pet. And the reason why you keep getting different answers is because rare is a opinion. Everyone thinks different things are rare based on different stats.
guys it is not rare its givin from the halloween only pack nightmare pack

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I'm going for the Sprite/Sheep pet! I have the Sprite but it turns out that no one else does The Sheep was given out to the KI staff members only, and the Pioneer Dragon was given out to the wizards that played since Beta.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
I was yesterday trying to hatch my dragon pet when a guy said that it wasnt rare because it didnt give the card to heal o.O
so i waited there for about 30 minutes to see if any one would want to hatch with my dragon but every one turned down ... "Every one can get a dragon why would i hatch with one" the players started saying things like that
So I have 2 conclusions... Or they dont know that the dragons arent all the same or they just dont know it xD
Either way it seen i've to hatch my pioneer dragon with myself :(
Because "if it cant heal it isnt rare" hahaha xD

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
id say a seraph but iwant to know, how rare is a yello ghost i got a boos drop and it said it was a yello ghost.is this rare? its cool and will go in the krokotopia room when i get the storm house from the crown shop.whats the rarity?
:?

Survivor
May 07, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:

Scarecrow pet indeed exists...I have seen one and a hybrid of one. Be informed before assuming.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
luck9 wrote:
The real rarest pet in the game:sea dragon (biggest pedigree)
dropped by Salgio in the Chancel

I got 4 or 5 Sea Dragons from the Wyvern Packs - so really not that rare.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I say the Ghost Hound is a rare one. I've only seen one of them.

I have 3 ghost hounds - from the Halloween (Nightmare?) Packs this last October.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
the life troll is NOT rare i got it on my balance from Krokopatra the first time 8)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
hitmix wrote:
I say Life troll. Only seen one EVER in wizard101. I am not sure if I am right, so let me know

-Madison Silverblade

I got one first try from Krokopatra. I don't think it's rare, but more like no one equips it as much, as there are better pets.