Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~balance school club~

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
man do i LOVE balance, i'm a level 18 wizard in krokatopiaa yay! i'm am thinking about deleting all me other chaceters and making 5 other balence should i ?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Greetings fellow wizards I am Talon lifeblood a Magus within the school of Balance. I choose life as a secondary school for the ability to heal myself as well as others.

So here is the thing of it. Balance + Life at lower levels = long solo battles but if you just hang tough you will prevail.

Now with life as your secondary school you do have the benefit of not fizzling so much but you also do not dish out much in the way of Dmg unless you properly boost your attacks using traps, and blades and buffs.

Soloing at the lower levels is tough and takes awhile but build your deck right and hang tough cause when you get that judgement card oh my bosses no longer stand a chance and won't know what hit them.

now the best thing for a Balance wizard to do is accesorize with multiple hard hitting amulets cause those spells from other schools do fall in nicely when walking the streets of the spiral.

The Problem I am having is gear.... I just can't find good gear for us unless you spend crowns to get it... if anyone has any thoughts on this please feel free to inject ones knowledge of robes and such.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Hmmm...

I don't know about balance... I make 4 major points Attack Spells, Health, Sheilds, and Boosts.

BAD- The weakest school(What is the strongest spell seriously?).

BAD- Too Many Sheilds (Now you have only 4 attack spells I know!)

GOOD- Alot of sheilds.

BAD- Boost to three schools.

3/4 75% Bad but, 25% Good

Overall- BAD By 50%...

Balance is the weakest school? have you ever heard of judgement and power nova? guess not.
How is too many shields a bad thing? its your decision what you put in your deck, you dont even need any shields in your deck if you dont want them.
As you progress farther in balance, its definitely its on school. not a "boost" to other schools.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
hello, i am a balance student(Luis Deathheart). I just learned Spectral minion its cool. I am close to becoming a balance Master, i am currently lvl 38. My second and third schools are death and life. I like death school as my secondry school, my third is life. My favorite spell is Judgement, i have recently won against masters with it. BALANCE ROCKS!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Tabitha, the youngest of the Silverbreeze Family, is a balance wizard who loves her talents. She is mainly Balance and her secondary school is Myth. She pretty and proper, unlike Caroline and Malorn. She loves how the shields work. It was easy for her to defeat Lady Blackhope with all of the shields. She has the best sister and the worst brother. She's Tabitha Silverbreeze and she's going to the message boards a lot.

Tabitha's profile.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Rhemas wrote:
Hiya,

I am a balance student 2nd school is life, and third is fire.
I have tried Myth, absolutely hate the teacher-reminds me of a certain potions master in hogwarts...
I have tried death, and it is ok...but alot of death enemies before you are lvl 20 so it made it kind of useless
I have tried storm, but the fizzles were too much

Balance is just that, perfect, found a fit with all things, almost done with Krokotopia...can't beat Krokopatra but give me time...and a couple of friends...

Ronan Dragonrider lvl 26

I'm balance too i had troubles on krokopatra but i tried to kill her guard and then she killed me but then i came back in under 30 mins her guard was gone :D so i had upper hand and I won so just try that I promise you will have higher rate of wins

Wolf Hunter lvl 30 ( stuck on stupid scotland yard roof im at cats lair so many bosses so little healing whisps so little time...)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Catsrock94105 wrote:
Hi im tatiana spellweave im a level 29 balance wizard almost level 30 im so SO excited to be under a thousand xp points away from being a magus! BALANCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wish you could get more training points and faster because my 3rd school is death and i wish i had done life. im just going to the ironworks in mb and its AWESOME ps i love cats and balance

EDIT

im now level 30 and i REALLY need help finishing the judgement quest at the mctavish hideout the level 5 boss and level 4 boss so if you see tatiana spellweave please chat to me 'im from the forums to the hideout of mctavish' or something like that

Hi I'll help you im a lvl 30 balance/life i need that spell to help me beat marleybone so enter this code AZT9A7ER

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hello i am a grandmaster ice wizard. I am posting an apology to all the balance students who were offended by other wizards negetive rants. I have never said anything negative about them and felt this was the right thing to do so SORRY GUYS. Your wizard friend: Robert Windbreeze :) :-)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Nice to meet you all. I am Alura Legendeyes Thee Grandmaster of Balance, with a few other tricks up my sleves from the Ice and Storm schools.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
thadwolf wrote:
Hello i am a grandmaster ice wizard. I am posting an apology to all the balance students who were offended by other wizards negetive rants. I have never said anything negative about them and felt this was the right thing to do so SORRY GUYS. Your wizard friend: Robert Windbreeze :) :-)

Oh, that is sooo sweet thank you. Nice to have you as a friend.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
bohsnake wrote:
greetings all i am sabrina dragon walker i'm lvl 50 secondary schools death and ice

you can find me around arena

Been reading this thread and see that most balance have life as secondary and then death. Finally someone who's balance plus death and ice!!!

I have a grandmaster life so it would be really simple just to stack a couple keen eyes and make some satyrs for my balance magus.

So far my balance's secondary school is death and I'm not sure to train to either ice-tower shield or life-satyr? I think ice is the better choice.

Opinions please? (:

Thanks

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hey, Robert Windbreeze here! I have started a balance wizard ( secondary school is myth) because balance is so differnt from the other schools, I had to try it!

Survivor
May 01, 2009
HHHHEEELLLLOOOOO!!!!! I am Joshua Shadowsword , lvl 28 balance/Storm. Im on MB and GH. Im most of the time on vampire realm. My favorite spell i own is Kraken.I wish balance had a secret world for balance only so its like a hangout place 8)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Hi Im Dakota Ice Blood im lvl 27... well 26 almost 27..... what lvls r u guys
javascript:emoticon('');javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Hi, Im Dakota and i need some help with marley bone... if you can and my other friends Wolf darkhammer needs help to. anyone who can give me some cheats? please? anyway can i meet one of you grandmasters or anyone higher than 30? and wat lvl do u learn judgement and that other sword move that gives a sword to everyone? Supernova is AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone that knows a master(40 or higher) lvl 44 fire thats name is Austin? he's currently in dagonspyre and needs lots of help.... if ya see him can u be his friend or help him.... please? well i have a question for u grand masters do u beat cyruses brother ??????????????????????? (i forgot his name) can i play a ranked math with u?

Sorry.......................... ots of questionsjavascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Hello fellow amazing balance wizards! We all of course probably enjoy balance but please i would like to ask a question. How many think balance is the best school be honest. I say balance is not the best but it is ethier 2nd or 3rd. I think death is the best because of its amazing healing powers and it can also hit the target. Balance in my case is very strong, but, i have some trouble soloing. Balance indeed does totally rock but i would like to know fellow balance wizards, is balance the really best school?

Thank You For Your Time!
GO BALANCE!
Savannah Ashdreamer
level 44 Master Sorcerer

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hi, balance is OK. I like fire better, and idk why. I only like balance... Well there is no reason I guess. :?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I know this doesnt have anything to do with Balance, dont get mad! SRY... I couldnt find a thing for private posting people. I wanted to talk to Tabitha/Caroline... I wont post here again :-)

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Balance is amazing! I made a balance wizard strictly for PvP. I got it to level 28, and did the quest for Judgement, which was pretty tough, but well worth it! I got to Commander without Judgement, but it was pretty tough to win after that.
With Judgement, I am able to take down grandmaster storms, and ice wizards at level 28! I must be pretty good too, since I have won against many higher level balance wizards.
I am now a warlord, and yesterday I earned enough arena tickets to buy my Commander Robe!
To anyone who is looking to make a balance account, I suggest you do it!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
Hello, it's me again, you may remember me from a bit of a rant I had on the problems with choosing Myth as a second class. I am now a level 40 wizard (with my training points re-invested thankfully) and I am back with a little more advice to help the aspiring young Sorcerer looking to improve their strategy.

I would like to talk a little bit about wands. I have noticed a lot of Sorcerers (as well as non-balance schools) seem to have taken Balance wands as their element of choice. Now, I know that everyone loves to have their wand spells match their school, but I think I can make a compelling argument against Balance wizards (or anyone for that matter) from making this choice.

You see the most basic reason that a school chooses a wand that provides spells of the same element is for the simple reason of destroying shields that protect against their main school. Otherwise they would be stuck wasting pips on significantly weakened attacks because there are few other decent choices when it comes to removing shields. This reasoning is very sound and practical....for every other school except Balance that is....

You may already understand why this reasoning doesn't work for Balance. It doesn't work because the number of shields that protect specifically against Balance spells are zero, zip, zilch. They simply don't exist (at least not at this point in the game) and I doubt they will any time soon. (Obviously I am not talking about things like Tower Shield since they resist all schools equally so counting them as Balance shields in this discussion would be moot.) Add that to the fact that NOT ONE school of magic is weak to Balance and that Balance creatures themselves DO have a significant resistance to Sorcery and you are left with a good reason to never pick up a Balance wand again.

I can think of two very weak excuses one could throw at me in favour of a Balance wand.

1) It will never activate (waste) Elemental/Spirit traps/blades.

Well, if you are the type of person that uses all 7 schools of magic in your deck as well as their corresponding blades/traps, then a balance wand may be up your alley, however, for the 99.9% of us that don't, just stick to a wand that uses a school that isn't in your arsenal if blade/trap eating is a major issue. And at any rate, a good balance wizard mainly uses school neutral buffs/traps that would be eaten by any spell, Balance or otherwise.

2) My gear gives my Balance spells a boost!

A little better of an argument, we have all been in a situation where we have wand spelled a creature to finish it off only to have it survive for another turn by a few points. However, think of the boosts you are LOSING by choosing a wand spell that doesn't do boosted damage on ANYTHING and has a major resistance by Balance creatures. This is especially rough when your strategy is usually hindered by every Balance creature you go up against, unless you hate using the best card in your arsenal (Judgement). If you use any wand in the Spirit schools, Life/Myth/Death, you get the added bonus of not one but TWO schools that you will do boosted damage against, one being Balance.

Anyway, that was my advice. I appreciate anyone who really thinks about it.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
hi, i'm Alura Starglade, i'm atually a diviner but my secondary is balance. i like balance because of the certain spells that increase the power of my spells and decrease my enemies spells. i say ALL SORCERERS ROCK!!!!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Can I join?
JustinEarthHammer
Im a Balance/Life level 30

I LOVE Balance BALANCE Rocks.

CoralineDaisyCaster
Life/Balance Level 4

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
hmm. I think i should not train fire as a secondary. Because I think it is not that good. I should train life. GRRR. or maybe i will be life wizard. Hmm. seem like i should be a life student. But balance is cool too. IT HAS LOW HEALTH. ICE HAS A LOT OF HEALTH. BUT I HATE ICE. THOSE SPELLS ARE NOT GOOD. SO, balance and life are the best. you could be balance, train life. Or life, train balance. BUT! do not be a myth student. Because the myth teacher doesnt want anyone to bother him. hoo hoo. and i hate it. lol nothing else. BALANCE AND LIFE GO! GO! GO! :D

Angel MoonSpear lvl 23