Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~balance school club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
Chipmunk246 wrote:
namelol wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Caleb Spiritfist, level balance 50 plz post and ask if you need help. I dont mind after all i am a 50. I got nothing else to do besides duel. So make sure to post to me. Sry if i cant help in some ways. After all i didnt create the game. :-) , almost forgot XD i love smiles! :D :-) 8) :) :-) :D :x

Hey Caleb! I just one quick question. Could you help me find the Ironworks cat? I would be so grateful! Aha well, if you can I'm usually in Mooshu. Thanks :) Talk to you guys later.

Jessica EarthTamer
Level 36 Magus Sorcerer
Mastermind
As i said i can not help with everything.Sry but i forgot, but i will give you some advice. Check every boss, there usally items like, stray cats, beetles, ect, near bosses. Keep talking to me Caleb Spiritfist Grand balance P.S. If you want me to help you in the game meet me in pixie, unicorn way statue, unicorn way. area one. If its full same place area one, imp.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
rjack wrote:
hello fello sorcerers! I am level 22, Ronan Spellheart.

I have some advice, and a few questions.

Advice: get the wand at the wand shop with the minor flash thingy, it is a good atack that cost zero pips! this realy helps me gain pipps for the high, powerful spells.

Questions: how come no teachers, but proffeser flamea and greyrose comment and post on the message boards? i would like to talk to proffeser athuor winsefield! ( sorry if the names are miss-spelled) but, ya know! dont get me wrong, pro. flamea and greyrose are nice ladies but i would like to have a conversation with my teach! please tell me what you think
my other question is, if you go back to borris tallstaff in the library he may ask you to help him with the ravenwood news, you will interview the teachers, gamma, H.M. merle, and bartlebe, then he wants you to go talk to the librarian and the librarian asks you to find books all over wizard city (alot like the smiths) but i cant find a single one!!! not in unicornway, not in fesstivall park in cyclopse lane, or any where please help me!!!!

"wizards unite, in magic we trust" -what it says in some other language on the ravenwood banner thanks, - ronan spellheart

hate to break it to you but, "en magus nos fides" just means "in magic we trust". that banner says nothing of uniting.

all the books are in a boss area.
life book: lady blackhope
storm book: harvest lord
death book: lord nightshade
fire book: alicane swiftarrow
myth book: general akilles
ice book: prince gobblestone

Survivor
May 11, 2010
mandyfaye21 wrote:
man do i LOVE balance, i'm a level 18 wizard in krokatopiaa yay! i'm am thinking about deleting all me other chaceters and making 5 other balence should i ?
Depends. By the time your a grand ask yourself if you like your balance wiz, if there good, or could you make them better. If there bad make a new balance change stuff to make them better keep trying until you get the best combo 50 Balance Caleb Spiritfist

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
i'm a grandmaster balance and i really like this cause death and other schools have this too. :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Salutations or whatever

My Balance wizard is Grace Willowbreeze, My secondary school is Myth I think. I once destroyed Lord Nightshade with only 3 pip spells and... I forgot the health I had. My rarest item WAS Summer Dragon

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
pckls wrote:
welcome my fellow sorcerors to the balance club! this is the club where all the balance students can chat about balance or anything else.

GO BALANCE!
yeah balance rules

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
I love Balance to death, and I follow it to the afterlife.

It lives up to it's name perfectly. Not too strong, nor is it too weak.

At any rate, I'm sick of people saying "Waah! Balance is too overpowered for me to handle because I have an awful strategy, please nerf it so that I can win more!" It's sickening. If anyone uses this thread as such, I have three words for you. Doom. On. You.

Now that all friendly banter is aside, Balance is my absolute favorite School.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Hello Fellow Peers! Sorcerey is an ancient exciting and common art! I just adore Balance! Great Idea KI! Never thought of it! I am currently excited to get my Level 33 Spell, Making it to Mooshu (current main quest: Counterweight East Quest), and also excited in getting Spectral Minion on level 38. May Balance be with you my fellow sorcerers!
"With Balance on my Side, Justice will Thrive for Eternity"
Ryan LotusGarden
Level 32 Balance Wizard
Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I want to say that judgement is my most powerful spell so far.It's so awesome
because if you have lots of pips it does major damage it is my best one it k.o. spell I have. The coolest things balance is so cool that they had to give it its own place to put the school and KT is a all balance world yea ;) ;)

Tristan WindGlade lv.37 sorcerer

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Yo yo yo, sorcerers! my name is Quinn Silverhand and i am a level 50 grand master sorcerer.
My secondary school is myth and my third school is sun.

I am currently equipped with headdress of the heavens, robe of the deep, and prestigious shoes. I have a sword called Scalesword and you will usually see me hanging around the great spire entrance.

p.s. See my message posted on the dorms called "New Spells and school". :D 8)

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Rhemas wrote:
Hiya,

I am a balance student 2nd school is life, and third is fire.
I have tried Myth, absolutely hate the teacher-reminds me of a certain potions master in hogwarts...
I have tried death, and it is ok...but alot of death enemies before you are lvl 20 so it made it kind of useless
I have tried storm, but the fizzles were too much

Balance is just that, perfect, found a fit with all things, almost done with Krokotopia...can't beat Krokopatra but give me time...and a couple of friends...

Ronan Dragonrider lvl 26

HeeHee I never thought about Drake & Snape being the same, and I'm a big fan of Harry Potter :) I'm Myrna Windgem, and I'm a lvl 32 balance wizard. My secondary school is death, and my tertiary school is life. I think death is the best school, but my balance is still my main character. Everybody says balance is useless, but my friend who also plays and is a higher lvl than me says that even though something is a much higher lvl than I am used to I am able to hold my own against them.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Tassiler wrote:
I want to say that judgement is my most powerful spell so far.It's so awesome
because if you have lots of pips it does major damage it is my best one it k.o. spell I have. The coolest things balance is so cool that they had to give it its own place to put the school and KT is a all balance world yea ;) ;)

Tristan WindGlade lv.37 sorcerer

Yes, judgement is awesome, my favorite spell, one thing I wanted to point out that KT is NOT an all balance world, most of the enemies are fire, ice, or storm, and I HATED KT, 'cus it took me so long to finish.

Myrna Windgem, lvl 32 sorcerer

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
maner254 wrote:
Hello my name is Mathew Daygem and I have 2 things to say
1. is that I think Balance is a very good school, and life is the best 2nd school becouse you can heal your self
2.is a qustion cause I dont know were the Balace school in trytopia and i need help finding it.
-Mathew Daygem, level #13 ( balace is first, 2nd is life)

The balance school is in the krokosphinx, so get a friend to help you if you can't get there, it's underground beside Niles, the balance tree.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
namac5 wrote:
pet9964 wrote:
Ello! My name is Sierra Swiftsteed, I am a Balnce wizard and a Life wizard (Life is secondary :P)! I am having a Grrrrrrreat time on this game! I have now become a level twenty, almost a level twenty one... yay!

I woke up this morning and relized that there are several different things about Wizard101. The most noticable one would be the arena.

While i was scoping more sites out i met the girl. She had beautiful wings on. The first thought that camr to my mind was "i want a pair of those"! I had no clue that it was even possible for there ti be wings like that in the first place. I asked her where she got those from and she said that she got them by defeating Lord Nightshade in his tower. I asked her how many times she had to defeat him to get them and she said that that did not matter(rude :x). She then said it was very rare and "I" probobly could never get some. But oh well i guess i did not take her advise :D. So I headed out to defeat him...AGAIN! When I was done fighting, i did not get the wings, go figure. but i guess that i have to do it many times before I get anything? Help?

Another thing,... while i was there, with the new implications all, i noticed a chest (oooooh, Aaaaaaaah!). The chest name was the Obsidian Chest. What is it? Was it there before? Is it a new quest that came with new and improved Wizard101? Well even if it is, ... i cant open it, ughh! But that is why i am asking!

SOOOOO....... i need help! please help me?

love the lots of you, love always , a madam in distress. :D

Hey sara , im nicholas soulmender

FYI it may take you 27 times before you get those wings :(
it took me 32 times to get a balance staff from krokotopia &
the obsidian chest is for a quest in dragon spire srry....

hope this helps,

NSM lvl 28 balance wizard.

I think that girl lied to you, Sara. She probably got them from the crowns shop, I got my wings from there to.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
rjack wrote:
hello fello sorcerers! I am level 22, Ronan Spellheart.

I have some advice, and a few questions.

Advice: get the wand at the wand shop with the minor flash thingy, it is a good atack that cost zero pips! this realy helps me gain pipps for the high, powerful spells.

Questions: how come no teachers, but proffeser flamea and greyrose comment and post on the message boards? i would like to talk to proffeser athuor winsefield! ( sorry if the names are miss-spelled) but, ya know! dont get me wrong, pro. flamea and greyrose are nice ladies but i would like to have a conversation with my teach! please tell me what you think
my other question is, if you go back to borris tallstaff in the library he may ask you to help him with the ravenwood news, you will interview the teachers, gamma, H.M. merle, and bartlebe, then he wants you to go talk to the librarian and the librarian asks you to find books all over wizard city (alot like the smiths) but i cant find a single one!!! not in unicornway, not in fesstivall park in cyclopse lane, or any where please help me!!!!

"wizards unite, in magic we trust" -what it says in some other language on the ravenwood banner thanks, - ronan spellheart

Actually, the real balance teacher is in KT, his name is Alhazred.

Sorry I'm playing the know-it-all,

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
BALANCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! When I had a storm wizard and it took me so long just to pass Marleybone. Now that I'm in the balance school I'm processing very quickly. I've only lost in battle four times. Sorcerers rock at pvp! I was playing with a life wizard in pvp and we smoked the death and fire wizard because I was putting so many balance moves on everyone. I think balance is the toughest school because it is like all of the schools combined!!!!!!!!

Mason Sandtamer lvl 20 balance wizard in the tomb of storms.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Hi Im Hunter Battlestaff lvl 1 even though Im still a lvl 1 but my brother Mason Sandtamer lvl 20 and all the 0 pip moves look sooooooo cool so Ill start playing as him on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

balance rocks seeya dudes and dudetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hey guys it's Mason Sandtamer and I just got to level 21 I also got the move Helping Hands. It is sooooo cool. It's alot better then pixie! I had an idea that Ravenwood students should have an ERB test. That would be fun! See ya in the spiral. Mason Sandtamer lvl 21 sorcerer in the Tomb of Storms.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Awesome! So glad you posted this I was looking for a balance club post forever!!! My name is Blake Fireshade (Ugh, wish I could change it I'm not even in fire school as secondary right now) I'm lvl 42 (balance. What do you guys think are the best secondary schools to go with balance? And do any of the spirit schools have a bigger boost on balance guys??
Balance rocks love all you guys!!!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I think one of the best secondary schools for balance is storm. I have a very strong balance and storm wizard and I love him. I just wish I could have astral magic as my secondary school!LOL!

Mason Sandtamer lvl 21 balance wizard in the Tomb of Storms.
Mess with me and you'll be eating scuorpions for breakfast!

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I love being a Balance Student. I have tried the other schools, and Balance is the best for me. Second best is Death, but my character got stuck in DS and after many months of being stuck, I deleted her. I do my best gaming with Balance, and I made it all the way through with my Balance character.

I am anxiously awaiting the release of the next new world.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I just got Ra yesterday and I wish it was a pet. And a hydra mount! Not too big but the right size for our character. I wonder what the next spell will be! And my secondary school is life but i don't use it much and I rarely heal :?. And I think I should buy my points back. But if I do I lose my healing spells like pixie and satyr and have to get all my sun, star and moon spells back. Maybe not moon cuz so far gobbler is kinda useless to me. :( And shouldn't someone write like a balance newspaper cuz that would be cool! I will stop rambling now byebye!

Alyssa Owlthorn
Level 58 SORCERER!!!

(p.s. it is so boring when you finish celestia cuz you got nothing to do!)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
profrunk wrote:
waelwaelwael wrote:
profrunk wrote:
YoYoKnight wrote:
hi I am Kevin Owlhorn lv29 almost 30 :D first school balnce secont schoolfire some people say balnce is over powerd but it is not storm is

Actually, Storm isnt overpowered unless you mean Wild Bolt in the Arena. That is the only thing that I believe would constitute such a comment. That is so being due to accuracy spells such as precision, keen eye, sniper, the storm varient of precision, and character accuracy stats.

trose318 wrote:
legobuilder07 wrote:
BALANCE RULES!!!

Balance is great! So is fire, ice, storm, myth, life, and death!

GO BALANCE!!!

So you're saying all the schools rock?
I thought this was the BALANCE school club!

Well first I was saying this so other schools whouldn't feel offended and reason two is we draw from all those elements.

Balance only draws from Storm, Ice, and Fire. Myth, Life, and Death each draw from two out of three of those. Hence Myth, Life, and Death each get a boost when attacking Balance Creatures above Rank 1.

Balanced draws elements from the three primary schools, correct. But that only makes 65% of its power.
Myth, Death, and Life make the other 35% of balanced power. :D (Mr. Know-it-all)

I only wrote the information from the balance school book pedestal. Either way, It all comes down to where you get your information. Professor Greyrose will tell you that it draws from all six schools while other sources (such as the book pedestal in the balance school) will tell you that it draws from the three original schools. Besides you are calling me a know-it-all when you are the one giving exact percentages. Talk about know-it-all syndrome.

Myth,death and life draws power from the three orginal schools that means that they are apart of balance ,too.So both of are kind of wrong.

My name is sierra stongthorn (level 31 balance/ice/fire).if you need help look me up in marlybone,ok.
P.S i need help with marleybone !
(if i am wrong then sorry for being a smart mouth.)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I'm so glad more people posted I was getting tired of waiting for people to get on the Balance School Club again. Anyways I just got Judgement from Merle Amberose. It is like the best spell ever. I have another question. Does anyone know why some people call balance magic sand magic It ticks me off because balance is not only sand, it's a mix of everything.

Mason Sandtamer level 31 Sorcerer in the Cave of Solitudde

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
I love Balance. As a Legendary Sorcerer, I have mastered every single balance spell. Here are some of my thoughts on why our school is amazing.

Balance and variety go hand in hand. We have balance and elemental attacks, blades and traps for very school, the ability to heal ourselves and others, a couple of minions, and some decent health. All of these skills allow us to work in groups seamlessly or take strike out and concur the spiral on our own.

However, Balance is also very challenging. With so many choices, it’s easy to select the wrong spells and that can be devastating. I can remember forgetting to put in those elemental attacks before facing a foe with heavy balance resistance; the battle was not only difficult, but also deadly. But, when you are able to know your foe before you face them; and you are able to select the right spells; your enemies will fall before you.

So to all my fellow sorcerers, good luck and happy hunting!

A. Darkweave
Legendary Sorcerer