Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~balance school club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
hi I am Kevin Owlhorn lv29 almost 30 :D first school balnce secont schoolfire some people say balnce is over powerd but it is not storm is

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
trose318 wrote:
legobuilder07 wrote:
BALANCE RULES!!!

Balance is great! So is fire, ice, storm, myth, life, and death!

GO BALANCE!!!

So you're saying all the schools rock?
I thought this was the BALANCE school club!

Well first I was saying this so other schools whouldn't feel offended and reason two is we draw from all those elements.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
YoYoKnight wrote:
hi I am Kevin Owlhorn lv29 almost 30 :D first school balnce secont schoolfire some people say balnce is over powerd but it is not storm is

Actually, Storm isnt overpowered unless you mean Wild Bolt in the Arena. That is the only thing that I believe would constitute such a comment. That is so being due to accuracy spells such as precision, keen eye, sniper, the storm varient of precision, and character accuracy stats.

trose318 wrote:
legobuilder07 wrote:
BALANCE RULES!!!

GO BALANCE!!!

Well first I was saying this so other schools whouldn't feel offended and reason two is we draw from all those elements.

Balance only draws from Storm, Ice, and Fire. Myth, Life, and Death each draw from two out of three of those. Hence Myth, Life, and Death each get a boost when attacking Balance Creatures above Rank 1.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
i love balance :D .my second school is death and my third is death. Balance is the perfect school it is so balanced out

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Wait you just said that both your second and third schools are death. Thats not even possible.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
HondaAccord59 wrote:

BAD- The weakest school(What is the strongest spell seriously?).

Actually, I don't agree with you at all about Balance being the weakest school. In my opinion the weakest schools are Life & Ice (Attack wise). And to answer your question about the strongest spell in Balance it's Judgement. If used with traps, blades, and lots of pips it can hit just about the highest damage in the game so I don't really understand why you call it the "weakest".

Molly
Adept Sorcerer
--
I don't believe in signatures.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
WaterGirl101 wrote:
HondaAccord59 wrote:

Actually, I don't agree with you at all about Balance being the weakest school. In my opinion the weakest schools are Life & Ice (Attack wise). And to answer your question about the strongest spell in Balance it's Judgement. If used with traps, blades, and lots of pips it can hit just about the highest damage in the game so I don't really understand why you call it the "weakest".

Molly
Adept Sorcerer
--
I don't believe in signatures.

Actually, Myth is the weakest school attack wise. Also, balance has to be the strongest school. At least until the new schools come out. Those schools might be way better.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Sup, I am a Balance GrandMaster! If you have seen me on other posts, hi agian!!! Balance is SO awesome!! I HATE when people complian about it! It so unfair what if we complianed about their school, what would they say about it? 8) BALANCE IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!! NEVER CAN TURN IT DOWN!

Haley SandWhisper GrandMaster Balance/Death

O and ps my old life wizard inspired me to do balance cause it was my second school was that so I'm SO glad I did that!

Survivor
May 29, 2010
profrunk wrote:
YoYoKnight wrote:

Actually, Storm isnt overpowered unless you mean Wild Bolt in the Arena. That is the only thing that I believe would constitute such a comment. That is so being due to accuracy spells such as precision, keen eye, sniper, the storm varient of precision, and character accuracy stats.

trose318 wrote:
legobuilder07 wrote:
BALANCE RULES!!!

GO BALANCE!!!

Balance only draws from Storm, Ice, and Fire. Myth, Life, and Death each draw from two out of three of those. Hence Myth, Life, and Death each get a boost when attacking Balance Creatures above Rank 1.

Balanced draws elements from the three primary schools, correct. But that only makes 65% of its power.
Myth, Death, and Life make the other 35% of balanced power. :D (Mr. Know-it-all)

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
waelwaelwael wrote:
profrunk wrote:
YoYoKnight wrote:

trose318 wrote:
legobuilder07 wrote:
BALANCE RULES!!!

GO BALANCE!!!

Balanced draws elements from the three primary schools, correct. But that only makes 65% of its power.
Myth, Death, and Life make the other 35% of balanced power. :D (Mr. Know-it-all)

I only wrote the information from the balance school book pedestal. Either way, It all comes down to where you get your information. Professor Greyrose will tell you that it draws from all six schools while other sources (such as the book pedestal in the balance school) will tell you that it draws from the three original schools. Besides you are calling me a know-it-all when you are the one giving exact percentages. Talk about know-it-all syndrome.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
profrunk wrote:
waelwaelwael wrote:
profrunk wrote:
YoYoKnight wrote:

trose318 wrote:
legobuilder07 wrote:
BALANCE RULES!!!

GO BALANCE!!!

I only wrote the information from the balance school book pedestal. Either way, It all comes down to where you get your information. Professor Greyrose will tell you that it draws from all six schools while other sources (such as the book pedestal in the balance school) will tell you that it draws from the three original schools. Besides you are calling me a know-it-all when you are the one giving exact percentages. Talk about know-it-all syndrome.

I'm calling myself a Mr. Know-it-all!
There are many sides to the story, but one has to be correct. Which one is it?

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Why hullo Sorcerers,
Im Level 11 balance on test realm. I'm level 10 on the live realm. Balance rocks! My favorite spell is Locust Swarm. It's soooo cool. Once you cast it and it doesn't fizzle a krokospinx and then the head comes up and then the locusts swarm the enemy. It's so cool. I just love balance. Balance is also my favorite school- I just love the balance teachers. I only met one though. Balance rules! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
May 16, 2010
48 Balance Here.. Dugan Strongheart. Friday Night, I just got done with my level 48 quest and received my Hydra Pet egg, however.. the fun only lasted about ten minutes or so...... The egg vanished from my backpack. I reported it that night, but I haven't gotten any replies to it yet. Has anyone else had this problem? :?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Hii, I'm Anthony Swiftrunner, The Ultimate Sorcerer. Although it is self proclaimed, I feel it is almost true.

I am a Grandmaster Sorcerer and Master of Balance. I must say balance is perfect. It was the final school I tried after starting to believe I would never find a perfect school. It took a while but here I am a grand Sorcerer. Hahaha, balance is totally amazing.

Anthony Swiftrunner
Grandmaster Sorcerer/Master of Balance/The Ultimate Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Hmmm...

I don't know about balance... I make 4 major points Attack Spells, Health, Sheilds, and Boosts.

BAD- Too Many Sheilds (Now you have only 4 attack spells I know!)

GOOD- Alot of sheilds.

BAD- Boost to three schools.

3/4 75% Bad but, 25% Good

Overall- BAD By 50%...

I agree that balance is not the strongest school, but i think if the secondary school is storm, it is ok. My balance learns storm and he was able to speed through mooshu easily, thrashing every single boss with Judgement. The other good thing about balance is that balance has high health, so a balance wizard can afford being hit over and over again while they wait for pips to use judgement. However, it is difficult in dragonspyre because the bosses there cannot die easily from judgement one hit.

Overall i think balance is 75% good and 25% bad.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Ok, well i think that Balance is the BEST school EVER! I was doing pvp against a grandmaster death the other day and, i one hit killed him with a Judgement. I put a Bladestorm, a Balanceblade, a Feint and full power pips, the death guy also had a Tower Shield and i still one hit killed him IT WAS EPIC!!!!!

Luke Skywalker (i love that name) lvl 50 Balance

Survivor
May 21, 2010
greetings fellw Sorcerers
I have quite alot of strength within Balance, but i think they should add a few doohickeys like these:
1) Make more spells in total. Why are there so few?
2)Make more attack spells. There are only about 6!!! :?
3)Shouldn't you make an opposite element for Balance like perhaps Unbalance? :(
I mean, instead of one boost, Balance has THREE! Unfair!
4)Shouldn't the School of Balance be in Ravenwood too?
And finally...
5)Why the heck are Sorcerers defeated so quickly? It angers me. :x

Noah Lifegiver, Level 23 Adept Sorcerer

Emote: Freaked

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
My name is Kevin DragonBlade and I am a lvl. 31 Sorcerer.
Secondary School is Death

I am having a lot of trouble in Marleybone. Is it just because I'm always by myself?

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Balance is fun at first because of its structure. We get a few random spells at first. They don't go together like other schools. Precision, scarab, scorpion, locust swarm, elemental shield, and spirit shield don't quite seem to conform to the same structure as some of the other schools. Using precision and shields are currently the only spells outside of attack spells that I can use which means that unlike the other schools, I currently don't have any blades or traps. This is definitely different from the other schools which usually give students some kind of blade or trap early on.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I haven't talked to you guys in forever! And I got a problem. I can't find the Ironworks cat in Marelybone. If anyone knows where it is please tell me.

Anyway, I might as well tell you what I have been up to. I'm finally a level 36 :) and I just entered Mooshu. I'm going to need help once again. You will usually see me in the arena, if you ever see me say hi. :) If anyone needs help just ask me.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Hello everyone! My name is Caleb Spiritfist, level balance 50 plz post and ask if you need help. I dont mind after all i am a 50. I got nothing else to do besides duel. So make sure to post to me. Sry if i cant help in some ways. After all i didnt create the game. :-) , almost forgot XD i love smiles! :D :-) 8) :) :-) :D :x

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
namelol wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Caleb Spiritfist, level balance 50 plz post and ask if you need help. I dont mind after all i am a 50. I got nothing else to do besides duel. So make sure to post to me. Sry if i cant help in some ways. After all i didnt create the game. :-) , almost forgot XD i love smiles! :D :-) 8) :) :-) :D :x

Hey Caleb! I just one quick question. Could you help me find the Ironworks cat? I would be so grateful! Aha well, if you can I'm usually in Mooshu. Thanks :) Talk to you guys later.

Jessica EarthTamer
Level 36 Magus Sorcerer
Mastermind

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Hiya from Catherine Windrider! My name is... well you know I'm level 49, and about 2 experience bars away from being a GRANDMASTER! :D My second school is life.
My favorite Balance spells are basically the best ones: Hydra, Power Nova, and Judgement.

I have a Mooshu Imperial Palace for my castle and inside one of the rooms i made my own balance school

I love how Balance is basically the essence of every other school. (or should i say the balance of everything :P ) But i'm upset that if you go to dragonspyre academy, there's no balance tower school thing. But i guess that's cause the school is in krok. Which is pretty wicked haha.

WOOT BALANCE WOOT

-Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Yo! I'm a lvl 30 balance wizard and proud of it. My second school is Death. Though, I may not be good at pvp but, i can defeat any boss if i wanted to. I mostly use Judgement and if i can get Hydra, then those are the two cards that i'll mostly use. Add me on wizards and on wizards forms if ya want to.