Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is Your Wizard 101 Report Card

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Okay, I'll do two of mine.

Tyler LifeCaller

Spells: A-
Power: A+
Paying attention: B+
Homework: A-
Overall: A-
Notes from Falmea: Tyler is a great student!

Tyler LifeCaller (Weaker)

Spells: F+
Power: D-
Paying Attention: D+
Homework: F-
Overall: F
Notes from Halstron: Bad student. Held back 12 times, never hands in homework, and gets D's to F-'s on tests. I suggest banning from Ravenwood.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010

Student:Amber Stardust

Level: 60

Schools: Balance,Life, and Storm

Homework: B

Pvp: C-

Pet Training: B+ ( Sea dragon is doing soooo great! )

Teacher: Krok

Teacher Notes:
Krok: My most favorite student. She has leveled up so fast ( crying ) it was yesterday I taught her sandstorm
Balestrom: She always came into my classroom until she learned kraken, now I am never getting a visit from her.
Cyrus: You are all just babies. Why do I care for a balance student. It's also my mortal enemy.So happy I almost expelled her Or she wouldn't have gotten this far.
Krok:
Me: Get over it

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
steelers1234 wrote:
I want to see what you think your teachers and your grade would be in wizard 101

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

My Teacher would probably say something like: He is very powerful and he loves his element he just need to actually read quests before accepting them and actualy following the story line. All in all very good.

Angel Dark Rider lvl 50 Necromancer
here is mine
Spell Casting- B+
Paying attention- F+
Deck Organization- D+
Pet Training- A+
Overall- B-
Comment: is very careless but can pull through in a tight spot before i could catch my breath he was in moosho he collects pets obsessively right now he has 30+ pets at the moment and growing I keep trying to tell him to stop bringing 12 of his pets to school and to not leave his homework next to his heakhound

Matthew GoldThorn level 41 balance wizard

Defender
May 12, 2009
Final Semester Report Card Blaze Hawkfist

Clothing A+

Strategy A

PvP B

Team work B

Attacking A-

Defending D

Win Chance: 80-95%

Pet Training C-

Listening D+

Questing B+

Notes: I have many reasons for give Blaze these grades. He has great waterworks gear which gets him an A+ in clothing. He has the boots, robe, and hat. He has good startegies and usually tries to use all his blades. He doesn't always win in PvP, mostly because the other time uses storm lord before he even has enough pips to scarecrow. He has pretty good teamwork although he often only blades himself, the job gets done well. He attacks well although he doesn't always find his blades, even though his deck is perfect for him. He doesn't really uses shields, but is often healed by his own attacks. Blaze almost always wins his fights, but dies in unlucky times here and there. He has one ancient pet, but to answer your thought it's only ancient because of mega snacks from the waterworks.
He did do a bit himself and has another adult pet, but besides a few, most are in his house. He usually skips through people when they talk, and during class he casts scarecrow at all his classmates, who are luckily prepared with shields. It only get's bad when he uses skeletal dragons, but luckily, he doesn't blow his cover by blading. He's a very good quester, but being legendary he doesn't feel the need to quest so often anymore, but on any other level he gets A+. I don't get to help him learn or get anything until the scarecrow pet, but it's been an honor having him in my classroom since he graduated from Malorn to now. All I expect from my student is he learns virulent plague, and in ten more levels long from now, he comes back to learn the next death spell. Sorry it took so long.
You should be scared,
Dworgyn

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I need to say two things first 1. I think I have already done this. 2. Not sure if mine posted because I typed mine when there wasn't alot of responses, sooo I am doing a diffrernt wizard!

Name: Brook Thunder

School: Storm

Spell Casting: A

Poiton Brewing: A

Sheilds: B+

Fight Ability: B

Organnization: A+

Over All: A

Comments: Please try not to have an asthama attack during battle.

Legal Gardian Signatcher: ----------------------------------

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
Here is mine.

Malorn Ashthorn

Spell Casting: B+
Damage: A+
Accuracy: A-
Pet Training: A+

Overall Grade: A-

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Luke lifeblood

~~LIFE~~

paying attention: d-
spell strength: c-
healing power: a
deck organization: f-
pet training: b
stratagy: c+
blades, traps, and charms: b
quests: b+
mount riding: c+
life: a+
myth: c+
death: d-
storm:b
fire: b
ice: c-
balance: c+
crafting: d+
potion making: b

comments: reliable student,works hard on studies, but listens\organizes poorly.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Eh. I try to stay foccussed and neat at class. I:

Desk (cleanness) - A-
Paying attention - A-
Quests - D-
Pet Training - F
Attendance- A+
Spell Casting (fizzle rate) - C+

Comment from Dworgyn: She keeps her desk pretty clean, She usually pays attention pretty well She does NOT do quests well, usually she tries at it once and then gives up. She loves her pet but once she got Romeo (her wraith) to adult, I dont think she ever trained him again.... She is always on time and never skipped a day. She doesnt focus on stats very much but I guess she is alright :|

Defender
May 31, 2009
Sabrina
Ice Wizard Level 60

Strategy: A+
Strength: A
Deck orginization: B+
Quests: A
Training points: A
Pet training: B-
Mount training: A
Pay attention: A
Homework ( teacher quests ): A
Nice to classmates: A-
Balance: C- (she's not very balanced)
Fire: C+ (catches herself on fire occasionally)
Ice: A++
Storm: A
Life: B+ (the Centaur always attacks her and not the dummy)
Myth: C-
Death: A (Dworgyn has hired a tutor for her so she could advance)

What her teacher(s) would say: Sabrina is a very hardworking student and tries extremely hard in all of her classes. She struggles in some of her classes, but usually breaks through the barriers and moves on. We wish her the best of luck when she goes on to Ravenwood University!

:P I love report cards.

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
steelers1234 wrote:
I want to see what you think your teachers and your grade would be in wizard 101

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

My Teacher would probably say something like: He is very powerful and he loves his element he just need to actually read quests before accepting them and actualy following the story line. All in all very good.

Alexander Mythfinder, Lvl 51 Myth Wizard.

Spell Casting: A+

Paying attention: B+/A-

Desk Orginization: B/B+

Pet Training: A++

Overall: A

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Deck organization- A-
Strategy- b+
pet training- A
Paying attention- b
Overall b+
Alhazred commented: a great wizard but steps on my tail too much and gives away his fiery judge pets.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Adam Titanblood

(MYTH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- B-

Deck Organisation- B-

Pet Training- C-

Overall- B-

Teacher's Comment:
Adam Is very good willed and strong, but he needs to stop getting really excited when doing quests and not just skipping everything. He is also very fussy about what cards are in his deck, because he has a wide range of cards to pick from.Yet in some areas not perfect, He is very outstanding compared to most myth students. *Glares at all other myth students*

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Life

Deck Organization ~ C
Strength ~ A+
Strategy ~ B-
Pet Training ~ A
Listening in Class ~ C

Comments: Oh for heaven's sake. If you would just stick a few more heals in your deck, and stop trying to be a power house all the time, maybe you would excel more in life. Other than that, good job.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
Jack Fireblade
School: Balance
Grades:
Power: A
Pet Training: B+
Pays Attention: A+
Uses Balance Properly: A+
Comments: He usually like to make his spells over the amount of damage they are supposed to be.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
spell casting: B+
paying attention: C+
strategy: A-
following quests to end: D+
orginization of deck:B-

Sierra Skyleaf lvl 48 life wizard
Master of Nature :D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
spell casting: B+
paying attention: C+
strategy: A-
following quests to end: D+
orginization of deck:B-

Sierra Skyleaf lvl 48 life wizard
Master of Nature :D

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Brianna SunRunner

( FIRE )

Spell Casting- A+

Paying Attention- A+

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- A+

Overall- A+

My teacher is very fun,cool,hot, nice

Defender
May 24, 2009
Here is mine for my legendary conjurer.

spell casting a- uses most spells taught but no minions

pets a+ 7 adults 2 teens 1 ancient and always gives them snacks

paying attention a+++ the only myth legendary who still goes to class and pay's to much attention and is starting to become a dash freaky.

deck b+ puts blades in and attack all spells with gargantuan always reluctant putting traps and single attack spell or spells that just attack nothing more

other a+++ always helps others smart and strategic in pvp and is a do gooder always helps clean up the bad apples.

Joseph wyrmbane has never given up a chance to learn he always pays attention. He has finished all quests high honers in crafting and pvp overall a+ as he forced me to extend the limit of grades i can give a student. has been around for over to years. A very rare pedigree of student and the only kind i will accept in my class he has been a role model and even teaches while i tend to more important matters. Reminds me of a young Cyrus Drake but i'll never tell him that

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Scarlet IceRider Level 29 Thaumaturge

School of Ice

Deck Organization: B

Pet Training: A-

Spells: B+

Attention Span: D+

Attendance: A+

Strategy: A

Overall Score and Comments: Scarlet is a "B" student. She is very loyal and devoted to her school, although she should start reading the quests she is assigned to do. She is a hard worker and very persistent. These are the qualities that make her one of my very best students.-Proffesor Lydia Greyrose

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
My Wizard City Report Card

Casting Spells: A

Paying Attention: F- (So I sleep in class its beacause I'm one of the strongest in my fire class all the legends do it.)

Strategy: A+

Pet Training: B+

Organization: C

Quests: B

Overall: A

Comment: Aaron is amazingly strong and one of my star pupils, but his lack of homework, paying attention, and organization is holding him back a little.
Despite those he is an amazing at battling and pet training. I honestly believe in him a lot. He is as strong as his Dad and makes the Drakewalker family look extremely strong.

- Dalia Falmea

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Sophia AsheHeart

(BALANCE)

Spell Casting- A

(sometimes uses traps poorly)

Paying Attention- B-

(sometimes does not study a spell carefully in class)

Deck Organization- A-

(never changes deck)

Pet training- B+

(will train pets on occasion)

Assignments (quests)- A+

(reads all the dialouge through and pays attention to the story line)

Overall- A-

Sophia AshHeart
Level Fourty-Five Balance

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
steelers1234 wrote:

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

Brian Fairyfist
(legendary life)

spell casting: A-

paying attention/attention spand: F-

deck organization: B+

pet training: B-

overall: B....

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
My teacher is a crazy frog and should stop drinking his daily cup of coffee hope he does not read this although he is nice.
Deck Organization B
Strategy B+
Accuracy D
Power A
Pays Attention C
Overall C+
This is something that Professor Halston Balestrom would say , Why yes yes he is progressing very far and doing fantastic!!!! He should pay a more attention and bring up his accuracy but no big deal He has the Power of Storm at his Fingertips!!!! Eureka!!!!! Malistare is no match for my Storm Students!!!!!!!! Malistare shall learn the wrath of storm the hard way!!!!!!! YES YES YES HE SHALL!!!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Here's mine:

Paying attention: What? I can't read this thing?
PAYING ATTENTION: Nope, still can't read it.
Spell damage: Can you make the font a little bigger? Please?
SPELL DAMAGE: That's more like it, but wait, what am I doing?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
i am a Level 30 death student (Morgrim Darksword) and my teacher is a hunchback who's next door neighbor wants to rule the spiral with an undead army (guess who!) my report card might be like this: P.S. i also fire

Damage: A+
Accuracy: B- (i fizzle at the worst times)
Deck Organization: A
Pet Training: D (i saving for a better pet)
Questing: B+ (i leave a lot in there for weeks at a time
Gardening: A+ (i work every day and spend lots of gold on gardening spells
Worlds completed: A (i average one world every two weeks)
Pvp: F- (only done 1 match and lost it)

overall:A-

Teacher comments:
Dworgyn: excllent work. Morgrim can solo most anything, regardless of his mana or power pip chance. must try harder in Pvp and pet training, but good work regardless. He may have the skills to beat malistare one day!

Falmea: very good. Morgrim has mastered most fire spells and was very excited when he learned he could get meteor strike. I cannot wait to see him travel to other worlds and one day even beat malistare!