Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is Your Wizard 101 Report Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010

Report Card

Student: Andrew FireBlade
Teacher: Dalia Falmea
Student Level: 21
Title: Adept
School: Fire
Secondary School: Myth

Spell Casting: A -
Paying Attention: A +
Deck Organization: B +
Pet Training: B
Pet Behavior: A +
Usual Strength of Spells: B
Battle Stratagy: B -
Quest Finishing: A -
Uses Training Points Wisely: B
Turning in Homework on Time: A
Cooperation: A ++
Responsibility: A
Summoning: A +

- Comments -

Dalia Falmea: He is a very experienced student. He wants to learn alot about Pyromancy and he's leveling up really quickly! He has very good summoning skills. He is very organized and often stays after school to help me organize my papers. He's also very curious and asks me question for ansers I don't even know! When he can't stay after school to help me, he always leaves his pets to help out. His Firecat, Tyson, and his Heck Hound, Tiger, are very helpful for staking my papers in neat stacks. Also his Dragon, Lucky, is also very helpful with putting books away on very high shelves. His spell casting is good, but often fizzles. He loves teleporting to his higher level friends and explore new worlds! Sometimes, he asks me to show him around worlds. One time, I gave him a reward telling him that I would show him EVERY INCH, of Dragonspyre. He loved it!!! In all, A very, very good student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia Greyrose: He is very good at learning Ice spells, and is very excited to learn a new spell. That is good for a Fire wizard! And also has wonderful summoning skills.

Halston Balestrom: Aha! Andrew FireBlade is a marvelous student! Very creative, and helpful. Oh! And let's not forget that for practicing Divination, he almost never, fizzles!! Oh! And pretty good summoning.

Cyrus Drake: *sighs* Oh, I guess he's good, for an Adept wizard. And I have to say, Excellent at summoning.

Moolinda Wu: Oh! What a wonderful student he is. Good at summoning Life creatures.

Dworgyn: Good at casting Death spells. Very experienced student. By the way, very generous of his when he lights my lantern with a spark!

Malorn Ashthorn: Very nice dude. Good at learning spells.

Alhazred: Ahhh, yes. FireBlade, is an excellent student. Before I knew it, he learned all the Balance spells!

Arthur Wethersfield: Ahh, why he is a jolly good student. He has helped me with inportant spell documents. Writing them, stacking them, and sending them back to Marleybone. If it wern't for him, Marleybone would have never known ANYTHING, about magic.

- Crafting -

Eudora Tangletree: Oh, he is good crafter. I was very proud when I awarded him the Novice Crafter badge.

Wul'Yahm: Yesssssss. He is a good crafter. He earned the Apprentice Crafter badge really quickly.

Felicia Worthington: Excellent Crafter.

Toshio: He is very good when it comes to crafting.

Balthazar Dragonthorn: Ahh, yes. He's perhaps the greatest crafter i've ever seen!

Signatures

" If the Mind is like a Candle, the Heart is like the Sun."

-Dalia Falmea

" . . . with Presistance, Victory is assured."

-Lydia Greyrose

" That which can be imagined, can be achieved."

-Halston Balestrom

" To control the Future, one must look to the Past."

-Cyrus Drake

" As we have Created, so must we Create."

-Moolinda wu

" The Fear of Death Confounds Me."

-Malorn Ashthorn

-Dworgyn

" Eye of Newt, and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat, and Tongue of Dog."

-Arthur Wethersfield

-Alhazred

Eudora Tangletree

Wul'Yahm

Felicia Worthington

Toshio

Balthazar Dragonthorn

Merle Ambrose

Survivor
May 10, 2009
steelers1234 wrote:
I want to see what you think your teachers and your grade would be in wizard 101

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

My Teacher would probably say something like: He is very powerful and he loves his element he just need to actually read quests before accepting them and actualy following the story line. All in all very good.

Angel Dark Rider lvl 50 Necromancer
spell casting B+

Deck organizationg D-

Pet training B+ ( would have an A if stormzilla would stop zapping me for shooting him out of a cannon)

paying attention A+

spell casting B

overall grade A-

Kevin Gianthammer level 60 storm add me!

Survivor
May 10, 2009
forgot to say what my teacher would put

He is a very good student but he needs to stop using leviathan soon the storm lords will get mad

Survivor
May 10, 2009
theateam wrote:
My wizs' report card
Emma Moonhunter ice 38
Plain school stuff:100
Stragy:87
Pet:100
Strenth:90
Talking:50
Overall:85.83(3 goes on forever)
Comment: Shut her up plz!!!
Grayrose: Ah, Emma, what a trip!! When you can get her to look at ya, she'll do what ya need her to do. Lady Midnight -her Black Cat- is trianed very well! She helps me 3 hours after class, and she enjoys it. She says "I like to bound with 'The 1, the Only, Grayrose'"
Falmea: Who is she again?
Balsestorm: She comes no where near my classroom!
Cryrus: Do I look like I care bout a ice kid?????
Wu: Emma? Emma who?
Ashthorn: Emma Moonhunter? Oh I hate her! She never says hi! I say hi, she just waves! She is so....
Emma: hi malorn! 8)
malorn: (says shakely) eh hi.
emma:later!
ashtorn: (finishes sentence) c u t e!
Doryn: Oh, good kid! LOVES haggin with me!
Dr. Garris(plain school stuff) no comment at this time:?
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and malorn will have a bro talk about his crush on you

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Logan Silversword level 55

Paying attention: A+
Spell casting: A+
Pets:B
Doing all quests: C

Overall: A

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
Spell Casting- B+

Paying Attention- A-

Deck Organization- A-

Pet training- C-

Overall- A-

i am level 54 and my teacher would say: loves farming and hatching for pets but is too distracted and is lagging in doing quests
i think he is right haha

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Kelly SoulBlossom
Level 55 Grandmaster Theurgist

Spell casting- A-
Paying Attention- Z-
Just kidding B+
Deck organization- A+
Strategies: A+
Attacks- FATAL+
Healing abilities- A+
Fizzle:- 30% B+

Teacher Comments: Kelly is a very good student. she understands the concepts of life and truly tries her hardest to do a good job to accomplish her goals. She preportions what she does. She doesn't under-do her spells but she also doesn't over-do-it. I believe she is a very powerful wizard. She has displayed her power and strategy over many, many duels. She has displayed her spells and powers very effectively against all enemies she has fought to the defeat. She has fought her battles fearless and unafraid. Even if she gets defeated she gets right back on a situation and fixes it right away. She is very trustworthy and has commited to a life of helping her fellow wizards and doing quests from others who need help to solve a situation. She is a very well trained student and has mustered the power to save the spiral and worlds in the spiral from perilous fights, danger, and more. I put my thanks into Kelly SoulBlossom.
Thanks, Moolindaa Wu!

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
ATTENTION!!!!!
My fire wizard Jeremy Thundervault is now updated again and it will be

Equippment:A-
Casting:A+
Quests:A
Spell Deck:B
Gardening:Rank 7
Crafting:Adept Crafter
Strategy:B+
Behavior:A-
Pet training:C-

Falmea's notes:Jeremy is doing an excelent job he needs to improve on pet training though but other than that he's great.
Dworgyn's notes:Jeremy is a great wizard he continued to train in the death arts and i'm very impressed of his work though sadly he started to learn life before he got doom and gloom and wraith but i was surprised he went back to death.
Moolinda's notes:Jeremy is a delightful young wizard he is getting better at gardening to.His satyr casting was excelent and it never fizzled though he never got a critical on it.Other than that he perfect.
Drake's notes:He's not returning to learn myth probably i was a little too hard on him SIGH.Well at least i got his cousin Wolf Mythstone.
Star school trainer:Yes indeed he is a good average wizard i dout that he would be bad at spells.
Ambrose's notes:Merlin's beard he's very very very great he was even brave enough to try and do malistaire's dungeon on his own sadly he failed.However,he is learning star school spells and thats great because i have never studied those spells in my life.I wish him good luck on the battle of Morganthe in the future
I think that will be my report card well see ya! Jeremy Thundervault lvl 60 pyromancer schools:fire,death,life,star,moon.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Equippment:B+
Casting:A
Quests:C+
Spell Deck:A-
Gardening:Rank 8
Crafting:Master Artisan
Strategy:A++
Behavior:B
Pet training:A-

Dworgyn's Notes: Student has exceeded expectations in learning all that he can about Death,but he might cause trouble if he strays from the path of good.
Falmea's Notes: Student has learned all of my spells, but he rarely uses them in battle at all. What a waste of talent.
Star Trainer's Notes: How can I comment on this Student?? I'm just a pedestal for cry it out loud!!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Hunter DragonBlood

Spell Casting: A-
Paying Attention: B+
Deck Organisation: A+
Assignments (quests): B+
Pet Training: B
Overall: A-

Comments: Hunter is an extrodinary student and one of few that still come to my class! He will become a great wizard one day- Dworgyn

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
steelers1234 wrote:
I want to see what you think your teachers and your grade would be in wizard 101

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

My Teacher would probably say something like: He is very powerful and he loves his element he just need to actually read quests before accepting them and actualy following the story line. All in all very good.

Storm:

Spell Casting: A

Paying Attention: B

Deck Organization: A+

Pet Training: D

Overall: B

Teacher: Pretty good student, but lazy at pet training and hatching.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
Name:Benjamin Dragonpants
Level: 51
School: Death

Grades
Spell casting:B+
Pet training: D
Gardening:A+
Focus: A
Quest completion: E
Death: A+
Myth: E
Life: D
Balance: A
Storm: C
Fire: C
Ice: F
Sun: C
Moon: B
Star: B

teacher comments

Dworgan: A very good death student, focuses to much on himself. Should learn to use other elements and LISTEN to what the teacher tells him.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Mine would go a little something like this:
Strategy: A+
Paying Attention: A
Comments: One amazing student. He chose myth as his second school. I, Moolinda Wu, think that myth and life are two great schools. Life lets him heal him and his allies, and Myth is a stong school when needing to attack.

Lucas Redsword Adept Theurgist

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Here's how I think my two wizards (and older sister's wizard) would rank.

Jack Fireheart

Strategy = A

Deck Organization = A+

Combat Skills = A

Primary School Overall = A+

Secondary School Overall = A

Seriousness Level: D

Social Skills = B+

Teacher's Comments (Primary School):

Dalia Falmea: Young Mr. Fireheart is one of the finest students I have ever had the pleasure of educating. He has always been open and quick to learning since the day he arrived at Ravenwood, and even as a high-ranking senior student, he treats all of those, wheter they are lower, higher, or on equal ground with him, with the utmost respect and courtesy. Heck, Jack might even be able to teach ME something someday. =)

There are his low points, however. Young Fireheart has a festering habit to underestimate his opponents, and is excruciatingly incompatible with lower level wizards when in combat, especially with other Pyromancers. This usually leads to arguements, distractions and, more often than not, the proverbial 'flying off of the handle'.

Halston Baelstrom: Even though Storm magic is not his primary school, Master Fireheart has taken to it like he was a natural-born Diviner! From the moment a shy little boy entered my study to half-stutter, half-ask me for the Storm Snake spell, to the day I witnessed a strong, confident young man walk up to me like he owned the place and request Stormzilla, Jack has been an excellent and truly funtastical student to work with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus Drake

Combat Skills: A

Primary School Overall: A-

Secondary School Overall: B+

Seriousness Level: A+

Social Skills: C

Teachers' Comments:

Moolinda Wu: When I first laid eyes on Marcus Drake, I thought it was Malistaire and readied my staff. The boy was his father's spitting image. Marcus had his mother's eyes, lips, and skin tone, but adopted his father's hair, height, voice, and devilishly chiseled arms. I predict that Marcus will be quite the lady's man here at Ravenwood, but I digress.

Marcus knew full well of his father and mother and wanted to do what he could to put Malistaire's plot to an end, so he set himself to work, and by Mhooda, did he work! A week after he began studyng, I found myself handing Marcus the Satyr spell, and a couple of days after that, Centaur!

Marcus is an excellent student, and gets along with every type of wizard here at Ravenwood, except Necromancers. He, Malorn, and Dworgyn, are on level ground, but Marcus will do what he can to avoid bumping into a Necromancer, especially one that's bigger than he is. The reason for this is obvious.

Ironically enough, the young lady currently wrapped around Marcus's arm is a Necromancer, but young Willowshade focuses more on Theurgy herself, whih is how she and Marcus met. Marcus does not know that she is a Necromancer, and I'm sure she won't tell him any time soon.

Oh! Where am I headed? I was talking about Marcus's schoolwork, not his personal life! All in all, Marcus is a wonderful student, and I'm sure he's going to be going to big places really soon!

Cyrus Drake: Hmm... At first, I was reluctant to teach my nephew Conjuration. It wasn't because he wasn't good at it. He turned out to be an excellent Conjurer. Marcus just... looked too much like his father. It got so awkward for me to try and teach him that I sent a request to the Headmaster to have him let go. Of course, I was scolded harshly, but after seeing Marcus hobble into my classroom with a black eye, a bloody nose, and a ripped vestment, clutching Grubb's dismembered head (scaring the ichor out of my class by the way) and weakly demanding that I 'give Martha a better grade', I realized that Marcus was nothing like his father, even though he looked just like him. It was then that I was determined to be a better teacher and... a better father figure.

Now, enough sappyness. On to business. Marcus had a slow start in Conjuration, prefering to spend more time honing his Theurgy skills (yecch), but once he learned Centaur, Marcus began to commit. He was moving at such a fast pace that I actually had to give him detention for trying to take over my class after I made a SLIGHT error when explaining the effects of the Earthquake spell.

*sigh* But anyway, Marcus is a good kid and a good(ish) student. I just hope he doesn't start 'craving' the young lady he has been courting. That is one lesson I DREAD the day I have to teach him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn Willowshade

Combat Skills: A+

Primary School Overall: A-

Secondary School Overall: A

Seriousness Level: A

Social Skills: D+

Teachers' Comments:

Malorn Ashthorn: I only taught Autmn for about four days before she started getting tutored by Dworgyn, but the four days I taught her were magical! Autumn was a quick learner, but I was kind of a slow teacher, mostly because I couldn't stops staring at her deep, violet eyes, her flowing sliver hair, and her sweet t- Urm! I mean, lady...parts... I would've asked her out, but the day I worked up the nerve, I found out she was going with Marcus Drake, Malistaire's son. Yeah, I was mad at first, but ever since I got Mindy Pixiecrown's number, it's been all good!

Dworgyn: When Autumn first visited me in Nightside, I thought that it was another lost little kid and would run out screaming like the rest of them. But she approached me without fear and requested that I teach her what she needs to know about Necromancy, so I did.

Autumn was at the head of the class (she was the only student, but still)! She quickly surpassed my expectations for a Necromancer, but something about her style of combat bothered me. Autumn used her Necromancy powers to steal the souls and life force of her opponent and store it in her wand. This wasn't a problem when she was doing it to animated creatures like Golems and Sentinels, but I once witnessed Autumn knock a Sunbird out of the sky, stand on its stomach, and use her wand to literally suck the life out of it. It was a disturbing sight, and I have no idea what she does with her collected souls, or what she wants to do with them...

That's off-topic, though. Autumn lacks in her social skills. She's normally very nice and sweet, but if you make her mad, which is surprisingly easy (she once snapped at Jack Fireheart for not saying 'hi' to her as she passed him. It had been a crummy day for her, though.), her tongue can turn to acid. She's also a little more emotional than she needs to be (broke down crying when Marcus Drake, nice kid, gently said he was too busy to go on a date with her that night. He's got his work cut out for him...). If you're not a kind and strong person who can be at her beckon call for the smallest of things (helping to scratch the small of her back is a common request), then chances are, you and Autumn are not compatible, as friends or as combatants.

Overall, Autumn is an excellent and amusing person to observe (preferably from afar). I'm just a bit suspicious about her intentions for those stolen souls...

Moolinda Wu: Miss Autumn Willowshade is a budding young semi-Theurgist. She came to me for part-time studying after Malorn had finished teaching her what he could. It was actually in my classroom where she and her boyfriend, Marcus Drake, met and developed their relatonship.

Autumn does seem to spend more time with that boy now... I wonder if they've... No! This isn't the time or place to ponder on such things! I have to finish this report!

Autumn got into Theurgy so she could help people in combat. Ever since she took the Theurgists' Oath, she has become an amazing part-time studier (is that an oxymoron? I think it is... I'll ask Dalia about it. She loves English.) She hasn't mastered it yet, but she's very well on her way!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Brianna Wildblood:
My teacher Professer Falmea is very nice and gentle. I predict if she gave report cards she would give me this:
Strategy: C+
Spells: A
Friends: A++++++++ (My friends are the best ever!)
Listening: C (Not that i'm complaining)
Homework: C+ (Sorry, Falmea, not much for my homework. Still need to hand in my project on Efreet from last week)

Brianna Seablood:
My teacher Halston is very jumpy and jolly, but I dont think i do well in wizard work! This is my prediction:
Strategy: B+
Spells: B+
Friends: A+++++++ (Yep, got good friends on this one too!)
Listening: C+
Homework: D (Um, yeah, Professer, about homework, my Stormshark report didn't go as planned, I got a few bruises to prove it.)

Cheryl Mythbane:
I have only came to Ravenwood and Cyrus is pretty mean (Hey, you battled my other two wizards!). I will keep training, Cyrus!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
:-) mark trollbane, level 25 myth wizard

deck: a+ :-)
pets:b- :(
gardening:a+ :-)
strength:a+ :-)
fizzle percentage:a- :-o

overall percentage:a-

notes:mark needs to pay more attention to his pets.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
I'm Fire and half Storm but low health :P
I love my Teachers! Taylor Daisystone

Casting spells:-B

Strength:-A

Deck Organisation:-B-

Pet Training:-B+

Paying Attention:-A+

Art:-A+

Athletics:-A+

Storm: A

Fire: A+

Ice: Not all the way done with Ice

Falmea: Ah, she is a great listener! But, pulled a prank on Cyrus, well, Cyrus pranked her by using earthquake while she was looking around the Myth School. She did a prank by using Dragon near him and he thought it came for him. Taylor is very good in class!

Balestrom: Oh, she is very good! Never talks much though it seems if she has something wrong with her. She has never talked to anyone in class really but she pays attention very good!

Defender
May 05, 2010
Lvl 35 death wizard

Deck organization B

Fizzling: A (Not much fizzles)

Doing quests: A

Spells: A

Comments (Malorn Ashthorn): He did Great! He did his quests good and got to save Wizard city in 5 days!

Comments (dworgyn): I was impressed about the spells but he didn't pratice on doom and gloom well, He said I hated that spell. but not bad!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Jasmine Battleblade
Life/Storm
Pet Training: B+ Comment: Trains her Brown Spider often, but her Life Troll is very annoying in class.
Attenion: F- Comment: I just don't know what the blazes she's thinking about!!!
Homework: A Comment: She is very happy to have homework, unusually, maybe she just likes to be occupied?
Deck Organazation: A+ Comment: Her deck is filled with useful spells and Treasure Cards!
Attacks:A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Comment SHE JUST NEVER FIZZLES!!!!!!!!!
Parent Signature: Alex Battleblade
Student Signature: Jasmine Battleblade

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
steelers1234 wrote:

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

Nathan Blue Singer

Ice

Spell casting: A+

Paying Attention F- LOLZ

Deck Organization B-

Pet Training C

Overall C+

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Here is my report card :D

Fiona FairyBreath
Teacher:Flamea
Level:28
Secondary School
Storm

Summoning A+
Paying Atention F-
Strategy B+
Power of spells B
Deck Construction A
Pets Behavior A
Pet Training F
Pvp C+
Overall Im B-

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
steelers1234 wrote:

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

Blaze Darkblood
storm school you shall be amazed

spell casting: A+ (basically cause i only have 2% chance of fizzle)
paying attention: F- (I have ADHD )
deck organization: B
pet training: B- ( my stormzilla is an adult and he gives me more accuracy and power pips, then i stopped and got into planting :?)

overall: A

I think i would get that kind of report card cause I don't really do bad things that would give me Fs. I think Halston Balestrom would say: "This student has done great goods to the magic of storm, and has the ability of no fizzles!" i love my professor cause he so enthusiastic!!!

lvl 60 Diviner

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
REPORT CARD

Strength- A
This wizard LOVES fire magic and he is always willing to learn a new spell.

Homework- A-
This wizard always does his homework, however, always reads on in his text book. I recommend staying at a pace.
Pet Training- C-
As noticable, this wizard does NOT like training his pets, and always leaves the other wizards to feed his pets.

Deck organization- A
This wizard is very neat in setting up his deck, and that makes him ready for battle.

Overall Respect- B-
This wizard can be very kind if he wanted to, but he could be pretty rude when given instruction.

OVERALL GRADE: A-

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Here's mine:

Spells: B
Accuracy: C
Deck: B+
Strategy: B+
Clothing: B-
Gardening: A-
Pet Training: C+
Crafting: D
Quests: B
Wand: A
Overall: B+
Secondary Overall: B+

Cyrus Drake: No complaints. She learns spells. She isn't dead. Now you must excuse me, I must go back to batting my hand with my wand.

Moolinda Wu: I'm only a secondary, but I have no complaints. An average student.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Haley Moonheart
Deck Organisation A+
Accuracy D
Strategy A
Clothing A-
Pet Training B-
Crafting D
Quests D-
Wand A
Overall B-

Note: Do more Quests, Crafting and Pet Training.