Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 26, 2009
103
I think the rareest pet is the forest crawler. I have never seen once except for the one i have equipped and the other one i gave to my other wiz. It looks like the life version of the ice wyvern.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary
Haley Ashbright
Ice: Magus

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
7
keokevin32 wrote:
Yellow ghost from krokotopia
took over 300 fights never ever thought I was going to get him


I got it On My First try it was my first battle there and i got it lol not even knowing lol

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
8
ok guys and girls
The "scarecrow" pet is a real pet but not as everyone says "from silverchest" no no no it is a death school only pet obtained lvl 58 from a quest

is you dont believe me just click on this link and look at it your selfs
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Scarecrow

:D sry but i had to say because i look over this forum all the time and see people say that it is not a reall pet :)

ps if anyone can proof me wrong place do so :D

pss i think the seraph is a rare pet because you have to do a hole dungeon just to fight the boss ones :)

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
13
edmtdew wrote:
Luvas wrote:
I say the rarest pet is either the Sheep (Staff-only pet), Pioneer Dragon (Beta Pet), or Frost Hound (Long-retired hybrid).

I've obtained a Seraph myself from hatching so I believe it is not as rare as people say.

OK First Off
Sheep Pet - VIP Pet (KI picks players to have it)
Pioneer Dragon shouldnt have been said, because there is no way for anyone who dont test the game to get it.
Frost Hound - Was a Bug that lasted for about 24 hours, and KI let the pet stay in game. (there are a total of 3 people on Wizard101cental with one)

Now if you would really like to have a Rare Pet, Try for the Fire Beetle in the KIfreegames.com you have to have a very high score.
But if your looking in game I would say NONE!!
Most pets are now hatchable so anyone can get them, if you are a die hard collector like myself then you should go and collect the Promo Pets (unless you have them)
There are also the PVP Pets which I dont see alot of people running around with, might wanna try for them.

Good Day!


Funny thing... the Frost Hound is not all that rare! o.O Haha funny thing my friend is NOT a W101 Central staff member and has around 20 Frost Hounds that him and I hatched quite recently... and turned out GREAT!

Survivor
May 30, 2010
13
Luvas wrote:
I say the rarest pet is either the Sheep (Staff-only pet), Pioneer Dragon (Beta Pet), or Frost Hound (Long-retired hybrid).

I've obtained a Seraph myself from hatching so I believe it is not as rare as people say.
please say pest that drop not crowns or KI contest ones.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
62
i think my pet is the rarest,i got a boar knight when i killed slyvester glowstorm

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
31
unless you put this pet you are wrong...... artic ninja pig!!! i have seen it and my friend has it. if you call me a liar i will pvp you to the ground.

Ps to get him fight the last boss in tower of helephant.


PIGS!!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1551
zamoi wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze


Hands down Sheep pet. Only the players with the Kingsisle Support Badge got them. Which means around 20 or so, and there are more then 100 people with Seraph pet.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2011
11
zamoi wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
infernozilla. good luck. lets hatch if you get it. lol

Survivor
Nov 01, 2011
11
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.


Scarecrow pet does not exist.
actually, the scarecrow does exist, its on the pet list, but i dont know how to get it

Survivor
Nov 01, 2011
11
chipper632 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.


i never c anyone with it equiped

anyway rarest pet sereph rarest hybrid is forst hound or inferno hound
i think its infernozilla

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
103
ClocKxWurk wrote:
chipper632 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.


i never c anyone with it equiped

anyway rarest pet sereph rarest hybrid is forst hound or inferno hound
i think its infernozilla


you know that pet comes with a prepaid card, so you can just buy one

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
105
I didn't bother reading 7 pages of this, but you're all wrong (unless you already said this), The Rarest Pet(s) is the original Death Minotaur that throws a Death Minotaur, or the original MYTH Jade Oni.
These pets are not availabe unless you are lucky enough to hatch with somebody who still has one. The ability to hatch for one still makes it obtainable, therefore they are THE Rarest Pets.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
711
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.


Scarecrow pet does not exist.


Yes, Scarecrow pet does exist. It is the level 58 Death pet. There is no other way to obtain it.

Qbb

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
711
Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
83
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.


Scarecrow pet does not exist.


It does too exist!!! I seen alot of them, in the bazaar and hatchery

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
44
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.


Scarecrow pet does not exist.


I'v seen lots and lots of those. :| :?

Luke BattleSword
Level 31 1/2 Life/Storm/Fire

"without life the worl would be a rock"

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
37
zamoi wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze


hi this is flint nightbreaker level 70 pyromancer. the rarest pets are the sheep pet (witch only KI workers can own) and the spider golem dropped by the 2nd stoker in kensington park and the seraph also dropped by stoker and the fragmented dragon witch is a promotianal pet that can be gained by hatching.

Hope this helped! ;) ;)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
37
zamoi wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze


this is again flint nightbreaker the seraph pet is very hard to get but i managed it and the spider golem is hard aswell but i just got it fragmented dragon can only be gained by hatching ANYTHING with a shardtail dragon witch can be gained in KI free games :-D :-D hope this helped!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
37
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.


Scarecrow pet does not exist.


the scarecrow pet does exist it is a death only pet

Flint Nightbreaker= level 70 fire
Angus Darkthorn=level 70 death

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
44
zadagascar wrote:
nijac wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I say the Ghost Hound is a rare one. I've only seen one of them.

That's a hybrid, not a dropped pet.

It is not just a hybrid. It is a retired hybrid. In my book, that makes a rare pet. And the reason why you keep getting different answers is because rare is a opinion. Everyone thinks different things are rare based on different stats.


Um no, by some freak accident, i hatched my helephant with some ones ghost hound and got a ghost hound LAST WEEK. definetly not a retired hybrid.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
39
Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
66
louer1 wrote:
Idk what the rarest pet is but i will say that ice sherph


ice seraph is not rare i have five and its a hybrid cross between a ice colussus and satyr. and its called a frostcaller, not ice seraph

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
1
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
1
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
schooling1 wrote:
The rarest pet is the Sheep since it was staff only. But the rarest hybrid of all is Grove unicorn(Gold Unicorn) which is from a FOG unicorn and any other pet. Though FOG unicorn is quite rare since i dont think the code is available anymore. But yes all three are pretty rare

I have seen about 4 FOG unicorns in my time on wizard101, only mutes had them

Not to mention the 2 I got from KIFreeGames.Com
well i know the #1 rarest pet EVER It is the boar knight and the utility (may have spelled that wrong) dragon!! almost all of it's talents are epic if nto that rare there is only 1 way to get it you have to buy about thirty dragons hoard packs they ar ultra rare!