Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
This one is hard, i think, :P

Name: Shadow (Challenger's name)

World: Celestia

Health: x10 the challenger's health.

School: Same as the challenger's school

Says: (A voice seeming to come from the nowhere: So you came through all my monsters... So you are expecting your loot?. Hah... Pathetic human...) *Appears from nowhere* I am the Shadow King, i will never give you ANYTHING! *Turns into the challenger* What do you think about me now?

Cards: Same as the challenger's cards. Also including some cards ONLY avaiable for this boss or by Treasure Cards(ALL ARE THE DEATH ELEMENT): Shadow Whip - 1 Pip - Deals 100 Damage - Shadow Blast - 5 Pips - 400 Damage - Shadow Shield - 3 Pips - Blocks 80% against all elements - Shadow Curse - 4 Pips - Takes 200 Death damage each turn - Shadow Ultima - X Pips - Deals 200 Damage for each Pip, Power Pips count too! - Shadow Refresh - 4 Pips - Heals 350 Health, and gives a Tower Shield -

Minions: Minions are exactly the same as above, thought, they are named Shadow Queen, Shadow Prince, and Shadow Princess.

Rewards: All the Shadow Moves as a Treasure Card. Shadow Whip is FORCED to be in the card deck in the SECOND PHASE of this boss. 20 Treasure Card spots will be FREELY given to the challenger to fit the 20 Shadow Whip spots. Shadow Whip will do DOUBLE Damage on the second form. While normal cards do HALF Damage on the second form. There will be a bit time between changing phases, so the Challengers can swap Treasure Cards.

SECOND PHASE?
Yes, Second Phase after you beat the boss, of course, the Challengers will get healed for Health and Mana.

Name: Shadow King

Health: Varies on amount of Challengers(1 = 10000 - 2 = 20000... Etc...)

School: Death

Says: Humph... You beat yourself, just much stronger, but now its time to get serious! Take this!

Cards: All Death Cards including the Shadow Cards.

Minions: None, thats why the boss can have so much Health!

Rewards: Shadow Crown = Infinite amount of Shadow Whip. (30% to get)
Shadow Tunic = Infinite amount of Shadow Ultima. (2% to get)
Shadow Boots = Infinite amount of Shadow Blast. (10% to get)
Shadow Sword = Starts the battle with 2 Pips and 2 Power Pips. (10% to get)

NOTE: READ THIS!
Before the battle, you will enter a room with 4 Staffs... Look changes on the Element of each Challenger. The Challenger can only pick up one. This Staff, gives you a card named Blessing of (Insert Element name here).
Costs 0 Pips, also damages the foe with 3 175 Damage attacks! Once you leave the Temple of Shadows, the staff will ONLY deal one attack. This is why this boss might be a bit too hard. But the last phase is easier than the first, :P

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Loonytone wrote:
Master of Necromancy
Health: 2089
Power Pip %: 57
Death Resistance: 40%
Death Power: 27%
Spells: Dark Sprite, Death Trap, Ghoul, Deathblade, Dream Shield, Banshee, Death Prism, Sacrifice, Vampire, Curse, Poison, Skeletal Pirate, Beguile, Feint, Animate, Doom and Gloom, Plague, Scarecrow

Master of necromancy eh? Doesn't seem like it. Seems more like a mooshu boss then a master of a school. Oh yea if he is rank 50 he has to have higher health then that. Needs to be like 9,000 or something. Otherwise you come facing a boss you can do your own
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Name: Mutated Malistaire
School:Death, Storm
Place: The Necropolis in DragonSpyre
Health:9000000

Other Boss
Name: The Dark Side of Merle Ambrose
School: Life, Moon (the new school when Advanced pets come)
Place: Merle Ambrose house (transform in a whole world of darkness)
Health: infinity

I dont really want dis bosses to be true cause they are too powerful thanks for reading!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
kjensen wrote:
Name: Living Dragonspyre
School: Fire
Health: INVINSIBLE!!!

it sucks you into the battle if you get to close...

Dude make him have 9,000 health

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Name: Raxnus

Health: 7,500

Spells: Regular attack, Life shield, Banshee, Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Death Blade, Death Trap, Sacrifice, Scarecrow (only one), Wraith Minion.

Quest: Ambrose wants you to find Raxnus and stop his reign of terror on Dragonspyre. He warns you to not bring any other wizards, for he can copy them completely as his own minion.

Quest reward: 3,250 xp 250 gold

Minions: Your partners (if you choose to bring them) if not, no minons.

Says: "You dare to enter MY domain?! Hah! Prepare to join the other souls of the unworthys in the otherworld!"

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Name:Death Oni looks: i looks like a black Jade Oni rank: 17 Boss Health: 8'400 School:death Found: in Celetsia tower spells: Ghoul' Vampire' skeletal pirate' Speech(before the battle): i am the great Death Oni! Badge you get: Death Oni fighter... that's my boss i hope is in Celetsia! 8) may the magic be with you

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I have a few:

Name: Varin Duskhaven

Type: Myth
Minion: 2 minotaurs, each with 2,500 health.
Looks like: Tall man, long, fiery red hair, Yellow and blue jacket.
Health: 20,000
Speech: Down with ambrose! Down with wizard city!
Spells: Mythblade, Myth trap, Troll, Cyclops, Humongofrog, Time of legend, Storm shield, Earthquake, Fire dragon, Fire trap, Phoenix.
Special move: Himself, 140 per pip.
Quest: Merle ambrose tells you he found out about a secret school training students to hate wizard city and grow up to attack it. He sends you to put a stop to it.

Names: Fireclaw, Stormtooth, Frostpaw
Types:Fire/Storm/Ice
Minion: Elemental spirit (White ghost), has 4000 health
Looks like: A fire cat, a storm cat, and an ice cat
Ranks: 10
Health: 7,500 each
Speech: None
Spells:
---Fireclaw: Fireblade, Fire trap, Firecat, Sunbird, Heckhound, Pheonix, Wyldfire, Helephant, Banshee, skeletal pirate, dryad
---Stormtooth: Stormblade, Storm trap, Thundersnake, Stormshark, Kraken, Thermic shield, Windstorm, Stormzilla, Triton, Leprechaun, Lifeblade, dryad.
---Frostpaw:Iceblade, Ice trap, Frost beetle, Snow serpent, Ice elf, Evil snowman, Raging kraken(ice kraken), Tower shield, Volcanic shield, Colossus, Frost giant, Dryad.
Location: After you finish all the quests in the spiral, you fight these guys in grizzleheim, where ironsplinter would usually be.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
alright here's my idea for 2 celestia bosses (in the same battle)

Name:Lobsterback
Health:9,000
School:Fire
Setting: A dead coral reef in a cave with steam coming up everywhere.
Cards: all fire school cards + a 1 pip claw slam attack 200 damage.
Fire resitance:99% (he has a fire resistant shell)
Ice weakness:20%

Name: Crabby ( not a very good name :/ )
Health:8,000
School:Fire
Setting:A dead coral reef in a cave with steam coming up everywhere.
Cards: all fire school cards, absorb shields, elemental blades + a 1 pip pincher stab attack 200 damage.
Fire resistance:50%
Ice weakness:5%

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Name:Zoran DoomBringer
Health:100000
Element(s):All 8)
Best Spell:All lvl 48 spells
Worst Spell:All lvl 1 spells
Story:After defeating Malistaire you speat to Ambrose as usual. But after speaking to him you automatically get a mission to go to dragonspyre and after you get there in the Basilica you see who you think is Ambrose you talk to him and he removes his cloak and you find out that it was an imposter and you begin to fight himand then Cyris Drake comes to join Zoran.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Boss: Fusion Hydra
Health: 100,000
Location: Cataclysm, The Past before Cataclysm, The Hydra's Lair
Resistant:50% to all except balance and Sun, Moon, Stars, Past, Present, Future Magics

Spells: Fire Dragon, Stormlord, Power Nova, Dryad, Ice Giant, Scarecrow, Orthrus, Judgement, Fire Eruption, Water Freeze, Hydra, Spiritual Hydra,
Balance Hydra, Weakness,Black mantle, Feint,Balance Blade

P.S. HE STARTS OUT WITH 10 POWER PIPS AND YOU GOTTA KILL HIM 7 TIMES And he got new spells who people never seen before

Quotes: HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY LAIR PREPARE THE BATTLE OF YOUR LIFE MUAHAHAHAHA!

Stragety: There is a thing you need to kill the boss IT IS Malistare's Staff equip by at least 1 wizard and Merle Ambrose's Amulet have to be equip by 1 wizard it decrease the bosses health by 25% each and decrease the damage he does by 75% so he would have 50,000 health so hope you kill
Him :D

Hope you like my made up boss

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
This boss will be practically invincible so i'm ok with bad reviews.

Name:Headmaster Ambrose
Health:1,000,000
School:All (on nametag it shows a spiral)
Spells:Every one in the game
Location:Top of a GIANT tower where you fight every boss in the game and your teachers.
Level:100
Resists:-25 to all
No boosts.

The teacher bosses:

All bosses:

100,000 health each
Spells: All spells in the class they teach and the oppisite shield
Resists:-75 to their school
Boosts:+75 to oppisite school

I would be flabbergasted (so surprised you cant even speak) if any group of four can beat the tower.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Drakula666 wrote:
Name: Mutated Malistaire
School:Death, Storm
Place: The Necropolis in DragonSpyre
Health:9000000

Other Boss
Name: The Dark Side of Merle Ambrose
School: Life, Moon (the new school when Advanced pets come)
Place: Merle Ambrose house (transform in a whole world of darkness)
Health: infinity

I dont really want dis bosses to be true cause they are too powerful thanks for reading!

OOH! OOH! This could be a test. You do as much dmg as you can before you die. (which will probably be in like 3 rounds )

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Corrupted Matthew Drake

Health: 999,999,999,999,999,999

Boosts On: Life: 10%

Resists: Death: 95%

Every Spell in game

Species: Corrupted Dark Human

All his attacks boost 70%.

His weakness is lacking minions, only has 3 5,050 Health Protection Poxes

Every School in the game; his school symbols are only Life and Death do.

Location(s): Celestia, Deathwhisper Reef Castle

Says: I would be pleased if you surrendered before, for I cannot be defeated; my father's spirit lies into me! SYLVIA AND MALISTAIRE SHALL RISE!

When he says that, his sword raises and 3 Protection Poxes appear swirling in the air. Once that happens, the whole giant reef rises onto land on a dark lonely land. A castle rises.

Wand Spell: 1,500

Then, out of where Matthew Drake is standing, a Life version of him appears. "Sorry my friend for this. I stumbled upon an evil sorceress and ... well the rest is not pretty. I need a favor ... some dark person claims that the person has an heir in my family ... I'd hate to act as if I cared. Please defeat this mischeif maker and bring him to justice."

Name: Overlord Drake

Health: 100,000,000,000,000

Says: Dare you strike upon me?

Says after: Yes, Matthew Drake. I know what you are talking about. Years ago, I was a war chief and battle legend. I fought for evil in my younger years, and dabbled in very dark death magic. I didn't just combine Storm and Ice. I took it from the source. Now I paid the price. Here, take my sword, for it will help. Give it to Matthew Drake. He will know what to do with it. Salutations.

Take it to him. Says: Hmm, oh yes, all of the members of my family MUST have a scabbard of this sword. I can connect all parts now!

He ruffles through his desk, pulling out a long hilt with most of a scepter.

Says: A-ha! I knew it! Wait- there are not enough parts to this sword.

He silently thinks.

Says: I do not know if there are any more parts. But, it appears another member of my family is not deceased. I fear that this member is rather sinister. Now, I think I better research.

He looks around his bookshelves, and pulls a weird book. Says: OF COURSE! I had a feeling she was to do with it. She, is a sibling of mine of which I never met. Legend says that we were born at once but raised on different grounds.

He looks around, leaps at a piece of paper, and grabs it. Says: Talk to my relative who hasn't a piece of the scabbard.

Talk to Lord Leonard Drake

Says: Ah. Hello. I am the Lord of Dragonspyre. You are a friend of my nephew, you say? Well, yes, I can lay you information about my niece. She was young to journey off like that. I told your father not to bore her. I thought she would become a disaster ... intuition, I guess. Wrong intuition, that is. Her name, well we were not told. Malistaire was on an odd stage back then. I asked Cyrus, and well, he did not care at all. I was disgruntled about that. So, I was quiet a long time, being a king and all, it was HARD.

He stops talking and walks away.

When you come back, you will have to talk to him. Says: What did you hear?

He frowns. Says: I guess we will never know who she was. Yet we've heard so much.

(Oh sorry, I forgot about what Matthew Drake Drops! He drops a Wraith Pet, a Centaur pet, and a Drake Family Plaque, a Drake Family Scepter, a Sword of Life, a Sword of Death.)

Says: I think we have left a dead cold track. Unless, rumor has it that there is an old hotel, and a Drake family member may work there. Could be a relative. Yes!

Says: It is true. Could you help me one last time?

Go to Haunted Hotel in the Commons (HALLOWEEN ONLY).

When you are ready, enter the dungeon. Only, you may bypass the fights. But you must fight the last boss named Mysterious Maitinance Worker.

Health: ??? (Your amount of health.)

Minions: Drake Family Ansestors x3

Says: Do you want to know who I am?

To be continued!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
(Cont. of last post from me)

When the person says that, the shadow disappears. Talk to Matthew Drake.

Says: Wow. I don't know what else to check. I am very sorry to ask you again for help, but please, help.

Says: I have learned of an old tomb of my family. I think there is a clue there. But, it is a dungeon, and you must defeat every enemy except of some of the minions.

He swivels his wand at a picture of Malistaire that was ruined. It zaps and a big dark fortress appears in the dark mist.

Name: Lurking Forgotten Drake

Says: I shall feed on your soul ....

Health: 12,000

Minions: None.

Once that part is done, light appears. The light zaps and a long sleek scabbard appears. It is onyx with shining lasers.

Press X or Enter at it. It shocks the earth and falls into the cold murky ground. Then, the floors fall. Four bosses appear.

Dark Cyrus Drake

School: Myth

Health: 600,000

Says: I have not seen you in long. Oh, this will be good!

Drops: Fire Minotaur 10%, Red Cyclops 3%, Drake's Longblade 1%, Cyrus Drake Portrait 30%, Myth Honor Reward 56%.

Name: Dark Sylvia Drake

School: Life

Health: 600,000

Says: -blank-

Name: Dark Malistaire Drake

Health: 1000,000

Says: I will not be played again!!!

Name: Dark Matthew Drake (controlled)

School: Death/Life

Health: 1,555,555

Says: I have only brought you here for your sudden death ...

Wand Spell: 200 damage per pip

After the fight (if you surive) they will all say 'The dark wizard had hexed us all', and give you 10,000 gold. Matthew will tell you Celestia holds an evil sorcerer that had tricked many people into defeating their allies.

Says: I thank you, wizard! Now, I must need another few favors. The wizard lies in a tower overlooking a Celestia water spring. I have a need to get his secert timepiece. It may hold the key between life and death for my whole family ...

Evil Wizard Lord Electo

School: Storm

Health: 7,000

Says: I shall slay you and I shall begin my destroying!

Minions: Crabling Soldier x2

Wand Spell: 600 Damage 3 times in rounds

Matthew Drake: A-ha! This is it. Now all we need are the ingredients to power it!

TO BE CONTINUED

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
(Cont. of Matthew Drake boss etc.)

Ingredients to power the Timepiece:

One internal powercord

20 Clockwork gears

5 Magical Rods

15 Storm Cuplinks

One Maximum Capacitor

1 Hardrive

1 Brainpower Mechanism

5 External Power Drivers

1 Power Supresser

3 Giant Cordstrings

All things MUST be bought for 1 gold a piece.

Once you have these, talk to Matthew: I need a few non-buyable objects. First, get an external hardwiring panel from Katzenstein.

Says: Now, for a harder one. Defeat my enemy, competetor student, a Theurgiust, named Valdus Flame, for a piece called a Relic Shortsword.

Name: Valdus Flame

Says: Hah, fools! I am a member of the little-known alligiance of the Dark Lotus!

Health: 2,655

Says: A-ha! He was a leader of that group. Better tell the headmaster that we've traced the order of the lotus's secret location.

Says: Since I must stay here and guard our headquarters, why don't you tell him that?

Headmaster Ambrose: Ah, you have a letter for me I see. Mmmm ... I believe this is the gravest news of the day. Valdus being evil? A strange accusation. I must think of what the founder's name was ... A-HA! The order's original commander was named Thomas NightShade, along with his friend, Vladimir DarkFlame, and of course, Valdus Flame, the original. This information is NOT to be learned by anyone else except him. Now, I must go. Goodbye, young wizard!

Says: Oh man, I knew there was a story behind this all! Now, let's see if we can smuggle any pieces of magic parts at the Order.

Defeat Order Guards and collect all parts.

Order Guard (Yellow Trolls that are muscular, not chubby.)

School: Mixed

Says: Me smash whoever bash me!

Health: 500, but can resist all your damage until 5,000 does not get counted.

The trolls all go loose after beaten.

To be continued

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cont of Matthew Drake boss.

Matthew Drake: I aquire some more help again ... this may be more challenging than any quest that you'll ever do! I need you to defeat a cousin of mine. He is hindering Merle and I must study here about him, say, can you defeat this marauder?

Evan FrostHorn

Health: 100,000,000,000,000,000,000

School: Life/Fire/Balance

Says: I must get you out of my way.

Wand attack: 550 per pip (damage)

Minions: 1 Dark Necromancer, 1 Dark Diviner, 1 Dark Thaumaturge

Resists 99% of life, fire.

Says after: Beaten by a mere young wizard! I cannot stand this!

Matthew Says: So, you have beaten him? Good! FrostHorn was being hexed, I found out. I think we may have all the information that needs to be in this subject. Let's go back to the first chapter. What do we have to do with the uncomplete sword? I cannot rest until we find the final pieces. Through my research, I did have siblings, sent away. I do wonder what the fate of this beautiful sword scabbard will be .... well, I guess I'd better go. Goodbye, wizard!

QUESTS COMPLETE: BADGE UNLOCKED: Scabbard Mystery

Part two of these quests coming soon.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
mman17 wrote:
(Cont. of Matthew Drake boss etc.)

Ingredients to power the Timepiece:

One internal powercord

20 Clockwork gears

5 Magical Rods

15 Storm Cuplinks

One Maximum Capacitor

1 Hardrive

1 Brainpower Mechanism

5 External Power Drivers

1 Power Supresser

3 Giant Cordstrings

All things MUST be bought for 1 gold a piece.

Once you have these, talk to Matthew: I need a few non-buyable objects. First, get an external hardwiring panel from Katzenstein.

Says: Now, for a harder one. Defeat my enemy, competetor student, a Theurgiust, named Valdus Flame, for a piece called a Relic Shortsword.

Name: Valdus Flame

Says: Hah, fools! I am a member of the little-known alligiance of the Dark Lotus!

Health: 2,655

Says: A-ha! He was a leader of that group. Better tell the headmaster that we've traced the order of the lotus's secret location.

Says: Since I must stay here and guard our headquarters, why don't you tell him that?

Headmaster Ambrose: Ah, you have a letter for me I see. Mmmm ... I believe this is the gravest news of the day. Valdus being evil? A strange accusation. I must think of what the founder's name was ... A-HA! The order's original commander was named Thomas NightShade, along with his friend, Vladimir DarkFlame, and of course, Valdus Flame, the original. This information is NOT to be learned by anyone else except him. Now, I must go. Goodbye, young wizard!

Says: Oh man, I knew there was a story behind this all! Now, let's see if we can smuggle any pieces of magic parts at the Order.

Defeat Order Guards and collect all parts.

Order Guard (Yellow Trolls that are muscular, not chubby.)

School: Mixed

Says: Me smash whoever bash me!

Health: 500, but can resist all your damage until 5,000 does not get counted.

The trolls all go loose after beaten.

To be continued

Now, go back to Matthew.

Says: A-ha! I knew those good-for-nothing trolls would be carrying a few pieces of scrap metal!

Says: Now, I need to gather some more things.

He rummages through a container of metallic parts.

Says: That's it all right. Now, we can begin the process.

Says: Oh no! I overlooked one thing. The capacitor was not powered and our timepiece is being malfunctioned! I need to get a capacitor pronto! Could you hurry to get that capacitor in Golem Tower, or off a Marleybonian golem?

Defeat Sparks O'Leary in Dark Clocktower.

Sparks O'Leary

Health: 5,000

Says: You-are-an-intruder-get-o-u-t-n-o-w!

Minion(s): 3 Eratic Scavengers

Looks like a golem with dark red eyes and a long spikey spear.

Natural Attack: 500 damage of storm over 3 rounds.

Matthew Drake: Mmmm ... oh yes!

He slides the capacitor inside the zapping chamber.

Says: Good, good! It works. Now, to see if it worked .... YES!!!! It does work, and now we must use it. Bring this to DeathWhisper Tower, in Wizard City's Olde Town.

Meet Matthew Drake in Deathwhisper Tower.

Says: Good, you have made it ... Now, click it ....

A whirlpool appears, and it drags every specimen into the sucking tornado.

Says: RUN! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!

He falls onto the ground. Run to the top of the tower!

You see darkness, but one light shines inside the deep pathways. Defeat Timetangled Matthew Drake.

Matthew Drake (Timetangled)

Health: 555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555,555 (but sometimes attacks attack him wildly.)

School: Death/Life

Says: I will not be pawned as a weak warrior! I AM THE SON OF MALISTAIRE DRAKE! (He zaps your health to a limit when fight begins; down to 1,500 health.)

Then, after the fight, the whirl pool blasts the normal 'him'.

Says: Ughhhh ....

He falls to the ground, wearing a redstone necklace.
to be continued

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Phel wrote:
Name:Doppleganger
School: Yours
Health: Yours
Powerpip: Yours
Other stats: Yours
Deck: complete copy of yours

See if you can beat yourself

That would be awesome

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
here's mine tell me what you think!

name: killa kan

lvl: 10 boss

area of raid: marleybone ( hidden in building.... no quest for him or location given :D )

what is it anyway: poorly made, but destructive gearhead.

hp: 9,000

magic studied: he doesnt have powers, he just whacks on people with his spear.

highest damaging spell ( i mean whack ): 800 damage

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
heres another:

name: squig herder

lvl: 7 boss, 10,000 HP

species: goblin ( not the grizzleheim type )

minions: spiked squig ( myth 1,500 hp ) horned squig ( myth 1,500 hp )
regular squig ( myth 1,000 hp ) and poison squig ( myth 1,000 hp )

location: grizzleheim, roams in every spot. never know when he attacks.

school: myth.

what quest: side quest, ' squig herd ' merle ambrose is making a spell that will bring back dragonspyre! but he needs a horn, tooth, skin sample, and poison from a squig. but, the only squigs are captured by the squig herder. you must defeat the squig herder.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I dont know maybe the Spirit of Rock?

Spirit of Rock
Rank 10 Boss
Death
HP:9850
Unique Attack Spells:
Natural Attack (looks like Lightning with rock Music), Music Shield (Immune to all attacks for 3 rounds,Angel of Rock (Recover by 3000)
Common Spells:Wraith,Skeletal Pirate,Scarecrow,Vampire
Rare Spells: Helephant,Ice Wyvren,Collosuss

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Here's a new boss.

Runeclaw Defender

Health: 10,000

School: Balance

Minions: x3 (all bosses; I will write those bosses after this.)

Says: I defend this secret rune! Leave now, young spellcaster defiler!

Says after: The time has come ... I bestow my rune upon your hands .... please treat it with the care I treated it ...

Quest Appearances: After you've defeated the last bosses in Raven Coven, come to Ravenscar. There will be a rune. Press X or Enter at it, and it lights up. The boss will appear. Defeat him.

Looks like: A silver colossus with red markings.

Name: Runestar Defender

Health: 9,000

Says: I defend my secret rune! Stay out of my way, puny wizard!

Looks like: A giant with blue markings.

Says after: Take my rune as a memory .... do keep it safe, please master spellcaster.

Name: Runemoon Defender

Health: 11,000

Says: I will destroy all who threaten my sacred rune! Flee, so that I will not destroy you!

Looks Like: A giant that is black and has bright piercing green eyes.

Says after: Take it ... just take it ...

Runelord

Health: 20,000

Says: FEAR US! WE SHALL NOT TAKE MERCY!

Looks like: A very huge colossus towering over his underlings. He has twigs in his body, and occasionally they deal damage to you while you attack.

Says after: I agree that was a great demonstration ... BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

He grows as big as the room and attacks you 1v1. (Note that he is a harder enemy than when he was original.)

Name: Nature Lord

Health: 50,000

Says: I AM THE LIFE LORD!

to be continued xD