Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
heck-hound flower. It is all plant except for its head which stays the same as in the game.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Candycorn!- pieces of candycorn on corn stalks chocolate tree!- a tree with tons of chocolate on it

-Jasmine Pixieblosson
grandmaster pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
how about a wrose it has a wraith head in the middle of the pland and you harvest it for a wraith treasure card or pet

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
I was thinking of a fire plant. A tree with a weird facial expression and it's branches on fire, kind-of like the tree in Ravenwood.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Sweet Potato- A plant that looks like a potato, but with a cute face on it. Or bambii eyes and really long eyelashes that blink a lot. It's a start!

Sugar Plum- A white plum with wings and a magic wand

French Toast- A piece of toach with a moustache (a thin one) and is wearing some type of white blouse

Cat Tails- A pot full of assorted colors of cat tails that keep waving around

Dragons Breath- A large, orange dragon that exhales a large cloud of orange gas

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
i'm sure you have gotten loads of wonderful ideas and congrats to the ones that are selected.
my idea for a plant goes to the children's story of jack and the bean stalk. wave your wand and create a bean stalk that over time, to be determined, will take the wizard and friends to another world. the other world would be like cyclops, no fights except the boss. he would drop the storyline treasures, golden harp, golden goose, gold and seeds. then the bean stalk would die. golden goose would lay a golden egg after a time, but would give gold sometimes

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
i would have a flower with tie-dye petals and we would call it flower power! if you use my idea please give me crowns! :D

Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
Tiger Lily, Butterfly Bush, Scrap Metal Magnolias (instead of Steel Magnolias), Colossus Colombines, Humogofrog Lily Pads, Genias (instead of zinnias, a plant built after the efreet spell), Ambrosia (for Merle Ambrose), HYDRAngea.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
fire to the trone a plant that looks like a fiery dragon resting on a pile of gold and red rubys and on the left and right it haze fire staffs it will only harvest at eldaer stage it will give all fire based things like cards robes hates shoes cloth wands mounts permanat pets :D :D :D 8)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Chillypad - Just thought that it would be nice to have a plant that can only be placed in the water... (or not, not my say it's yours).

This plant would be a frosty blue colour with cold, blizzard like weather circling it.

Butterfly Bush

Would be a normal bush, but with flapping butterfly wings on the sides of it.

Snake Plant

These are pretty self explanatory, and would have snakes coming from them.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
i think we should to Cotten- Candy bush where the leaves or maybe no leavves IS COTTEN CANDY when it is harvest it can br a pet sback :D :D :D

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I think that there should be a war oni plant but it is a white and red helephant ear plant and it will sound like war oni's cry when he gets hit
-Jacob ThunderSword lvl 41 Diviner

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
poppy: a poppy shaped flower that is made of pop-rocks which fizzle and pop when ready to harvest

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I was thinking instead of just plants, doing trees as well. Crab apple tree with little crabs hanging off it's branches. Stuff along those lines. The trees could take longer to grow to maturity but last longer with more harvesting. It would be somthing you would plant and have for quite a while. Maybe permanantly.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Eggplant! with stems from that of a pumkin, but instead of a pumkin, a egg! :D
What do you think? if yes, ill see it in the crown shop in at most one year, if not, well, youre loss.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I could see jon-quills- pretty green fern like leaves, and little white feather quills for the bloom.

Esmee Starsong, Grandmaster Gardener

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Ambrosia: A mythical plant that could be made with oranges and coconuts interacting with one another.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2008
Olympia or something from Greek mythology. That could be a whole new direction for a planet. It could even be the long lost home world of myth. I think there is a lot to work with and people might even learn something.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Well, Since we have couch potatoes how about, drum roll please.........
A Cuckoo Clock

:D

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010