Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
To enter WinterTusk are we gonna need to have beaten celestia or grizzleheim first cause i havent really started celsatia :?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
i cat wait to see wintertusk :D i am relly excited to go to a different world i relly want to kick some monster but i relly want to see the crab king again he was cool 8) do we get to see salena again if i dont i will be :( the bad thing is more levels to do its just a pain in the but :x i feel like i have rote alot but there is so much i want to see and talk about well buy

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Oh my gosh! I cant belive another one So fast!! I'm gonna beat it like i did celestia and learn the mysteries of the spiral :D :D

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Well it says a thing it says 6Days,12Hours,and yea
You guys do realize this is KingsIsle's April Fool to get our hopes up? Count it on your calanders: I see 10:15, April 1!

Ronan TitanStalker, Master Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:
Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy.

1.) That's OK because I've completed Grizzleheim.

2.) Well, thats a shame.

3.) I'm not too bothered about the pet unless it gives a lot of health.

4.) That's fine, because I've done the Selena Gomez quest already.

5.) That sounds exciting!

6.) I'm guessing then it's a side world like Grizzleheim.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
icedragon100 wrote:
To enter WinterTusk are we gonna need to have beaten celestia or grizzleheim first cause i havent really started celsatia :?

We have to beat GH first.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
kaylie2010 wrote:
i cat wait to see wintertusk :D i am relly excited to go to a different world i relly want to kick some monster but i relly want to see the crab king again he was cool 8) do we get to see salena again if i dont i will be :( the bad thing is more levels to do its just a pain in the but :x i feel like i have rote alot but there is so much i want to see and talk about well buy

the selena gomez quest is not returning.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
woooo i wonder when wintertusk comes out do we all get to go to it or we have to beat grizzleheim :D

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
A new world, already?? :D I am barely done with Celestia! Oh, Tyler Summertail is gonna be busy....... This is great! It features my favorite things!
3. Selena Gomez
2.Underwater
1. Winter! Especially since I am fire. It's gonna be fun for me!

Like many others said before me, take your time with this thing. Another thing people said before me; SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"See ya in the spiral!" 8) Tyler Summertail, Grandmaster Pyromancer.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
icedragon100 wrote:

You have to complete Grizzleheim in order to enter "Wintertusk". Wintertusk is the completion of Grizz.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
:)
i cant wait f.y.i my name on here is blaze thuderbreaker
christopher62597 wrote:
Is Wintertusk going to be exactly like Grizzleheim or will it be completly different, cuz if it were exactly like GH it'd be boring. Peace

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
I'm excited to hear about WinterTusk.... but i do have a question or more of a idea. i am legendary pyromancer an when i had come across the boss Mythraya i noticed she had fire wings. An i think it would be really awesome if fire mount wings were made. an for every other school... just a thought.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
icedragon100 wrote:

no you do not have to beat celestia but you do have to beat grizzleheim

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I am very, very, sad that KI has not raised the level cap. If KI does not
proceed with raising said cap, they steadily will lose people who hit lv. 60 and don't see the point of playing anymore. Sure, we can help lower level wizards, but why bother to play if you get no reward? The people who make this game make a lot of good storylines, And they will make a LOT of $$$$$ ifthey raise the lvl. cap.

Hoping for lvl. 70 as always,
Ronan Wyrmancer lvl. 54 Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
candydeath13 wrote:
okay wait a second. if there is a whole new world, then there also needs to be a level cap increase for us legendary folk. otherwise we get abosolutely nothing experience-wise for completing this.

I totally agree! I have been at level 60 for a while, and I would like an increase in experience(perhaps level 100). If this experience level goes up, more people will be more committed to helping other wizards out even after they complete the wintertusk quest. People if this happens, you will get a lot more people interested in this game than ever. INCREASE THE CAP SAYS I! :D

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
WOW! a new world. but it's a continument of grizzleheim. javascript:emoticon(''); but now it's wintertusk and she has a horn in her hand. this is awesome!javascript:emoticon('');

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I'm not going to go to the test this time lol. I dont wanna do it twice, and also I wanna make SURE I have beaten grizzlehiem. Just because of this new world, I have forced myself through grizzlehiem and found out it was fun. I am in Ravenscar!

I hope the timer is NOT an April Fool's Joke :d

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Napotad wrote:
um who in the great spiral said she was bartleby's sister? BARTLEBY IS A TREE HELLOW grandmother RAVEN she is a bird! so just get the idea of them being siblings outta your head.

ok, here is "who in the great spiral said she was bartleby's sister"

1 merle
2 bartleby himself

and btw genius, go put a little thought into what you are writing before you post it

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Baldur GoldPaws wrote:
Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

ok, thats cool because i am at least halfway done if not all the way with gh on all my wizards

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.
AWWW. i was so psyched that my legend would be able to do more than farm for noob gear, craft stuff, and sit around and do nothing (but hey, better than nothing right? :D)

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

phew, i was worried i wouldnt be able to get one. hey by the way, any helpful insight to WHAT the pets will be??

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy.
i figured just as much.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Survivor
May 10, 2010
Survivor
Feb 06, 2011

christopher62597 wrote:
Is Wintertusk going to be exactly like Grizzleheim or will it be completly different, cuz if it were exactly like GH it'd be boring. Peace

I have to agree. I'm an Adult player, and i originally started playing World of Warcraft back in 2006. Something that Blizzard has done well is milk the situation. They Give you the announcement of the Expansion, but not the release date. They they wait to announce it till there subscribers go up. Which they have and will. But they have also learned to give players new content. A new level cap, more areas, things to do at end game. Having a lvl 60 life, and working on a lvl 46 storm, i found that the only thing left to do once it hit 60 was make gold and decorate my house, and occasionally breed pets. But Theres nothing that is lvl 60 specific. Cool we get Wintertusk... but what ends is that going to accomplish, no lvl cap, nothing new, Just a Zone that if it is at all like Grizzle Heim is just going to be boring. I'm a fan of Celtic mythology, as well as viking, Scandinavian, Saxons and Gaelic, so saying that i found it boring is saying a lot for me. This is a great game, and i have picked it over wow, but it needs to keep me fueled or i'll resort back to World of Warcraft.