Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
I hope we dont gotta beat gh :( but if we dont yay! i still dont know if they increasing lvl caps anyways peace

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
random1self wrote:
Interesting.

First thoughts: how will the new level 58 pets work? Will I just wake up one morning and find I've been gifted a new pet or will there be a new quest for it?

Grandmother raven looks younger than the raven bosses imo.

How will they fight at the new world? I hope they fight like the enemies do in celestia, sticking with in their own class but not so brutally efficient.

to answer your question i think there will be a quest for it like other pets for classes.
-kevin draketamer lv.29 balance

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
i can't wait till wintertusk and btw, i love wizard101 and i think it's the best online game eva!

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
stormcaller16 wrote:
O; O; O; guys remember the morganthe's prophecy the mirror will break THE horn will sound and from the shadows i strike PEOPLE the lady has a horn

ok so yea your right she has a horn. So? Oh yea... the prophecy... Now i am caught up. But there's no way grandmother raven ( is it night star?) is evil. Okay? But even if she was evil, they would say that she is right? Any way they always told us stories about how her and bartleby created the spiral as brother and sister... so yeah.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
O: O: O:
She is holding a horn!!!
(Morganthe's prophecy anyone???)

Ya, and she has glass flasks on her belt, too!. The glass will break, the horn will call...

Angus Ironpants, Legendary Pyromancer and Grandmaster Artisan

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
Lets hope WinterTusk arrives in the month of April! Test Realms are so much fun to test out things! And WinterTusk should be exciting!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
windwalker wrote:
Is the feather on Grandma Raven's cane from a Yardbird? Does she use her cane as a weapon, also?

I don't think Grandmother Raven would use her cane for a weapon if she helped create Wintertusk.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Snowtrooper38 wrote:
WOOHOOO!! Another world?! And pets!? I definately cant wait!

I can't wait either. The new pets should give spells i think.. Another world with another's adventures, new quests! I can't be paitent either, hahaha

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
liamlew wrote:
People were talking about the horn. I predict there will be a portal to the Underworld and then you go in the portal and vs Malistare (his revenge) and he may have 100,000 health and will be a lot more challenging. Or Malistare might help you defeat a new boss. Maybe Grandmother Raven will be evil and will summon a portal with the horn.

Dragonsypre wizards that are onto Celestia have defeated Malistare but only had 10,000 health max. Yes, it would be more challenging and more fun i would think too. I don't really think Grandmother Raven would turn evil and summon a portal with the horn either... if she helped make wintertusk. It would be awesome for Malistare to help you defeat a boss... to help you. These are good ideas as well. (But again, i dont think grandmother raven would turn evil)

Survivor
May 07, 2009
lexrod13610 wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:
You should make Crab Alley permanent and also bring back the Selena Gomez questline and when you finish it, you do the other questline.
Crab Alley was so fun and was the Selena Gomez quest line i wish you would bring her quest line back ad then do the new quest line. :)

I totally agree with both of you that was me and my friends favorite place because not only did you get to swim, but you also got to listen to Selena Gomez as a reward for the quests. i hope they bring her back and even people who have done the quest can do it again, but for 0exp.
that would be awesome!!! :D :-) :) 8)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Survivor
Oct 06, 2008
I think I know what this means, "The horn will (something I forgot) and the mirror will break". I think it means that someone will blow the horn that is in Merle Ambrose`s House and it will cause Merle Ambrose`s mirror to break. First of all, the horn in the picture has nothing to do with it, is there a mirror in the picture? No!

I just beat Celestia yesterday!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
maxitola2009 wrote:
I noticed there wasn't a thing that said, "increased level cap." There is going to be one right? And do we have to do Grizzleheim to be able to get here? Any answers would be apppreiated!
Thats what my question was to i will be mad if they dont because i am level sixty and really need gold to get a better sword and better level will do me very well. :?

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
cant wait for wintertusk to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for if we have to beat gh first
but if we dont have to beat gh first
but i cant wait until we can go to wintertusk.

Cody Stormgem legendary diviner.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Is Mother Raven evil? I hope not! She looks deadly with a scowl
Anyways, WinterTusk seems awesome, is it gonna have bears too? In my opinion, the bears are annoying but thats just me Anyways, don't rush it! make it look cool!

~Sarah LifeLeaf level 36 life student~

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
So as far as i know these are the facts:

WinterTusk will have nothing to do with the morganthe story

You will have to complete grizzleheim to go to gh

And the level cap will NOT increase

i can't wait for the new pets and spells just finished grizzleheim on both of my characted!! so exited :D :D

Legendary Necromancer ~Blaze Hexstaff~

Legendary Pyromancer ~Blaze~

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Yes, I'm so excited for this time to arrive. It will be extraordinary to see it with my own wizard eyes. This will be a sight to behold on the LIVE game.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
so will we have to be grizzlehiem cause im a level 60 pyromancer, so will we and whn is this coming out i really want to know.

Thanks

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
gonna be AWESOME (i hope :? ) lol. stinks we dont get level cap increase though... think we can reconsider that KI?

-Blaze Duskcrafter Legendary Diviner

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
i hope they come out with mutating prisms instead of just prisming fire spells to ice they can also change them into an ice spell for example use ice mutate prism on a helephant makes ice oni card 6 ice pips to cast of fire dragon into ice dragon since fire can never prism the whole spell this could fix the issue of fighting fire with fire

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
lol i am a 58lv i hope i can come in soon i am getting bored of waiting cause i beat grizzle hiem and celestia just to get in here and briskbreeze i did that two i just wanna go to wintertusk when is it coming grrr i am happy if it is soon so i will be positive

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Survivor
May 27, 2010
It is cool that you came out with the pet rock but it would be awsome if you made wintertusk real :) .

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
I would just like to say, for the record, SQUEEEEE!
SQUEE!! is right man i am so excited cant wait for this to come out

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
I AM SO EXCITED!!!! for this world to come out the pets and everything :D ya ya ya ya ya cant wait and i cant be patient anymore when is it coming out!?!? i wanna no XD

balance girl level 60 Tara Willowrunner
life girl level 50 Saffron Fairyblood