Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
These are the following places I would like to see: :|

-The gate that has the Death symbol on it in the Haunted Cave.
-The caved in doorway in the Alter of Kings.
-The lower levels in the Alter of Kings.
-The caved in doorway to the left of the statue that is going down in the Well of Spirits.
-The caved in doorway in the Well of Spirits on the right and is above the Djeserit Family Tomb.
-The buildings in Karanahn Barracks on the cliffs with the bridges.
-The door that is closed in the Temple of Storms in the area that the Temple Gatekeeper is in.

Brooke Hawkriver-Magus Theurgist, lvl 33

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I'd love to see what it look's like in the spot were the death school used to be in Ravenwood and in side the houses that we can't get access to all around the sprail :D Thank you :D

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Only one place really stands out. That place is the door to the right of the Trial of Spheres Sigils in the Celestia Base Camp.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
These are the following places I would like to see:

-The gate that has the Death symbol on it in the Haunted Cave.
-The caved in doorway in the Alter of Kings.
-The lower levels in the Alter of Kings.
-The caved in doorway to the left of the statue that is going down in the Well of Spirits.
-The caved in doorway in the Well of Spirits on the right and is under the Djeserit Family Tomb.
-The buildings in Karanahn Barracks on the cliffs with the bridges.
-The door that is closed in the Temple of Storms in the area that the Temple Gatekeeper is in.

Brooke Hawkriver-Magus Theurgist, lvl 33

Survivor
May 19, 2010
I would like to see past the giant doors in grizzleheim in nidavellir and would also like to see past a spiderweb covering up an area in mirkholm keep.

Isaiah TitanTamer lvl 60

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Grizzleheim seems to be "incomplete." In Northgaurd, there are lots of NCPs that just stand there; for instance the crypt keeper guy in front of the ice forge.
I think it would be cool to have a grand master/legendary area added to Grizzleheim. It could be located in the huge doors in Nidavaleir.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I want to see barkingham as well. Are you going to make an inside? P.S. I agree, it is to cold. please ask Mr. drake what he thinks. cole red stone, level 37,myth

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I'd like to see what is behind the door in the headmasters office I was always curious since i was lvl1 :x

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
in Ds in dragonspire academy the fire school tree is still there and you can go in that school BUT the death school tree is still there because it death
but you cant go in there and i would enjoy going in there for a quest or even
to learn some of those spells that are hidden or even a shop

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
In mooshu i would love there to be a whole new area behind the waterfall. :D

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
LEGOMAN5000 wrote:
Hi Professor,

You know that gate behind golem tower? I would like to know where it leads to.

Also i would like to know behind barkingham palace

Thx, Liam Stormhunter

The gate leads to Dragon's Mouth Cave, you get a quest there for introduction to Fire magic. You also go there for a main DS quest.
-Scarlet SilverWeaver
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010

well fist of the door in haunted cave

dragon caves doors

the wasted castle on triton ave

and all of wc commons houses

thank you for listening :)

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
8) the door with the death mark next to night shades tower in wc would be nice

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I honestly think that the ideas of making a new dungeon in the back of haunted cave is a good idea and have some hard tower dungeons similar in format to big ben but school specific and everyone has acess to each tower for the still intact schools in dragonspyre.
Thank you for your time.

Charles Shadowflame level 48 pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I would like to see what is the second island floating on top of krokotopia. If you go into the "secret" portal, in the little shopping district of krok, and look out into the distance ( while you are on the island) you can see it. If its already something... PLZ TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!! :P

Keena SparkleStone

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
behind the curtain in the massive fantasy palace, the one win the other entrance out side, on the roof

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I would like to see whats behind the door in the haunted cave, the one with the death sign on it

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Uziz wrote:
I still remember the first time I went into malisters instance.

It was really cool, but there were a few doors in there that were closed. I always thought it was behinds those doors that malistere kept all his stolen tresures from wizardcity.

Perhaps there is another chapter in the malistere story?

Please take this into account Professor Falmea. Please?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
How about more in the library, like reading fan fiction in game, or reading world history books you have already found.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I would like to see the lower level of the Altar of Kings open, where the cave is collapsed. I believe there is a mystery to another Krok Dynasty hidden in there.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
For me, it's areas in Grizzleheim. There's two large doors to the sides in Nidavellir, which leads nowhere but seems that they must lead -somewhere-...

There is also a passage in the frozen reaches of Ravenscar, near the Coven's hideout, where there is a cave into the glacier - however, it cannot be entered. I would very much like to see what is within it.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
I think that we should be able to see all the houses on the streets in all the worlds. and i also think that they should let us go into the blocked off area in the haunted cave with the death sine on it :D

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I would like to see barkingham palace in maleybone then i would like to see the door in haunted cave open

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Ever since I got to marleybone and defeated it, I had always wanted to see the inside of Barkingham Palace.

I also want to see what's behind that door in Ambrose's House thats blocked off by books.