Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i know a place near the crafting women in olde town. near her is a sewer drain that i think might have interesting items in it.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
i would like to walk along those beautiful but very mysterious corridors in the wizard city library.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010

I love this idea! Hmm, yeah it would be fun to see inside Barkingham Palace, and whatever might be behind all of those mysterious doors in the Dragonspyre library. So many places left unexplored....

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Here are the places I'd like to see.

Well, we all know about that cave in Golem Court ( I know in krok you get a quest for it) But what if there was a fire student and a bridge leading into a dungeon in the cave?

Next, I'd love to see like some secret pet vendor in Merle's house. Like you can buy an owl like gamma and it would give like some sort of card.

Barkingham palace sonds like a cool place to look inside (Maybe it could be a dungeon or a area of new quests).

So yeah. Later wizards.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
You guys know the huge space in Ravenwood where the death school used to be? Well I wish Merle would call us for a quest and tell us to actually FALL down the pit, and there would be a story image of when Malistaire and Sylvia met! :D

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
theres a door.... in the shopping district and the light is on? but i cant go in and im legendary :P and you no when there is a light on in a window that means you can go in and if its blue its a quest and if its dark you cant go in.... well this door is lit and i cant go in! i sent an e mail to KI via youtube and i asked for a shop that you can change your look like hair and eyes and stuff. so i think thats what is behind the door it might seem weird and odd but call it a hunch....

P.S. For wizards that wanna check it out its at the end by eliks edge in the shopping district and its not the housing shop its the one across from it
i wanna hear what you have to say bout it :D
~happy casting!
Bailey

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I have a couple places,

1. Barkingham palace

2. The places where it gets roped off in the wizardcity and krokotopia librarys

3. The unaccesable island floating over krokotopia

4. In the necropolis there are little pathways that sort of lead to a door underground with arches over them, i dont know if you get to go there later on as you level up or it is just for show

thanks, id love to know

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
Hmm... one of the places I have always been interested in was the Wizard City library. Sometimes I even find myself staring down the halls trying to get a peek at something cool :). But adding some halls to go down in the library would be neat, like seeing books fly around and things like that. Maybe even add new characters to talk to and tell us more about our schools, meeting new people in the Spiral is always fun!

Jessica DragonRider
Legendary Sorceress

P.S. I hate the cold weather too Professor! Have some pyromancers heat the Spiral up!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's sure chilly here! I don't like it... give me a hot summer day over this cold, windy weather. I know Professor Greyrose so loves this time of year but... I just can't stand it! But one good thing is that it's Friday again, and it's one week closer to spring. Also, more importantly, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to talk about unexplored areas in familiar lands. In the worlds of the Spiral that have been discovered, tell us one place that you would be interested to see what's behind a door/space/area that seems like it should be open.

One example, I've heard that some students would be curious to see what the inside of Barkingham Palace looks like. We'd love to hear more, I'm sure there are a lot of curious Wizards out there!

Ice students, enjoy this time of year... someone has to ::grin::. Everyone else, stay warm, and to ALL Wizards, have a sparktacular weekend!
\
and btw i death so im happy when it rains :) or when the musics bad and i going on now lol idk if you will get the joke i put in there

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I noticed that in the labyrinth, there is a dragon pedestal on the south side of the lava lake, I suspect it just leads to the central platform, but I want to know what it really leads to, if anything.
There are also 4 paths under the lava leading to each of the dragon statues, and they are blocked by invisible barriers (walk on the edge of the lava and you will find them).
I'd also like to see whats on the second floating island in the oasis, in the corridors of the libraries of WC and KT, the 2 doors in Nidavellir, the death gate at the end of the Haunted Cave, Barkingham Palace, and the warehouse past the gate unlocked by a combination in the Ironworks.
These places are quite suspicious, and I wanna know what they are hiding! Maybe the O'leary Emperor is in Barkingham Palace, I'd love to destroy him.

Anyways, these areas hold secrets which have yet to be unlocked, and I want to know what they are holding

- Flint Darkflame; Level 58 Fire

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
I wanna see the inside of Barkingham Palace from Marleybone. and whats the behind the death school gave next to nightshade's tower.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
i think the empty building in the shopping district should be a pet snack shop with the flying ham thing

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
i would like to see the next world

i hope its a world in the sky

i also hope with it comes the school of wind

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I'd like to see the two doors in Nidavellir open. And in the Haunted Cave, there is a mysterious gate near Nightshade's Tower. And Barkingham Palace should be a Dungeon, like to rescue the Queen of Marleybone. Also, there should be a Quest Line after Briskbreeze. Supposedly Krok was next....

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
I would like to see more of the Wizard City Library+Krokotopia Library, more of the already open houses in WC streets, and Barkingham Palace <3. I would love it if you could unlock these places

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I Would love to be able to walk into Barkingham Palace. Seems too majestic to just be sitting there. Also the big doors down the ramps in Nidavellir(sp?) There are several empty caves in Grizzleheim that would be so much fun to explore!

Yours Truly,
Esmee Dawnhaven ~ Legendary Diviner

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I have explored most of the spiral but the area I want is in the massive fantasy palace the curtain in the throne room is closed. There is very much room on the outside that you can't find in the inside

Survivor
May 06, 2009
i want too see whats behind those two huge doors in niderville opened and all those houses in the shopping distract look like they could hold something

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I would also like to see Barkingham Palace. I wonder if the queen of MarleyBone lives there.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
First off, I really want to say thanks to you, Falmea & friends for giving us the option to speak our opinion.
But I haven't gotten very far into the game. I still have some opinions.
1) All the houses that are always empty
2) The tents by Prospector Pete in Krokotopia's Oasis
3) Library corridors(lovely idea!)
4) Some of those blocked doors in dungeons & whatnot
5) This is a *special* request. I wish we could get back into places we went for quests that we are unable to get back into afterword.
6) I also ask for the stairs in houses we can get into.

Thanks again!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
id like to see barkingham palace, the wizard city library corridors, and the other island on krokotopia

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
Well one place i'd like to see in wizard101 is a new place like something having to do with space you should create a new world thats all like in space beyond wizard101's worlds and have like mars and stuff that would really be awesome floating in space and doing flips! i can imagine it already please think about the space thing :D ok and a place i'd like to see in wizard101 is those to doors in nidallevar and more stores the ones without lights in the shopping district thank you for reading this

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
You know, I would really like to see the higher area of the mooshu spiral chamber, the libray coradoors, the dudes dorm (Im a girl), the arena ring (I wish you hadent changed it) and the houses on the streets mabey you could have an easyer way to get to someone elses house like a neborhorhood because I also would like to see other houses

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I would like to explore the roped off areas in the Wizard City Library.
Also, I would like to go inside every house. In every world. And people have quests inside.

From,

Alejandro FireBlood