Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Epic Mrman67 on Jul 4, 2015 wrote:
Name:True Nightmare
Classes: , , Death, Shadow/Death
Chat:You dare enter my master's home, puny wizard. You will not survive.
Rank 19, 19, 19, and 19.
Cheats:

Life: If you heal, the life will use Gnomes on the user, and add a 75% Heal Debuff to all players, also cannot be killed until boss is dead, and he cannot fizzle, and heal the entire team to 100%.
Shadow/Death: Shadow/Death is The Master of Death Reborn, but will do the same cheats as in dark more except the dragon titan's cheats, he will always cast a 95% Damage Debuff, 75% Hit Chance Debuff. But You attack on anyone he will do the shadow convert heal on the player, and gain a 85% pierce blade for his team.
Star: In order too hit, you must enchant a spell, to attack him, and if you remove any of the blades, traps, shields, on him or his team, he adds a 95% damage buff to the team and it will instantly trigger the The Master of Death Reborn's Cheat.

Every three rounds the first person casts the glowbug spell, with a 10% pierce, 75% damage blade, and any other blades before hand will count towards the damage. And If you block that attack, then you take no damage from it, if you don't... its the opposite One shot.

If you die you cannot be healed, you instantly flee, and your health is split between the bosses and they add it to there current health.

This boss is insanely difficult, but Pvp Warlords do not go in the battle, or anyone with the gear.

But there is one more cheat, You cannot convert, blade, shield, trap, dispel, or use astral spells. You will instantly take 10% damage of your health per one.

Really op... I know... Couldn't resist...

Health: : 99,000 : 99.9k Shadow/Death: 1m Death, 1.4 million.
I may remake that soon. But I came up with another one.

Bosses: The Master of Storm, The Master of Life, The Master of Ice, and The Master of Balance,.
Classes: ,,, and .

Ranks: all rank 20.

Health: All 1 m.

Cheats:

The Storm will say: "HA! You think a mere blade can stop me?" And he removes every blade, or sphere. But if a wizard casts a balance spear, storm spear, balance blade, storm blade, he will steal those instead, "Thank you wizard!"

The Life and Ice also have the same cheat as well, but the ice only takes ice spears, and blades, but the life takes life spears, blades, and heal increase blades.

If a wizard casts a dispel on any of the enemies The Storm will automatically remove it. But if he has a storm dispel any other enemy will remove it.

If a wizard casts a heal, The Life Will Cast Gnomes on the target, and put on a -75% Heal decrease. And he will cast rebirth on his team.

If a wizard casts a shield The Ice Will steal tower shields, and them remove the others, but if the is no others, there is no shields, he will snow angel the wizards.

Every 3 rounds the balance casts smoke and a -45% damage de buff, and he will do the opposite to his team and they cannot be removed or else he puts the removed charm back on and casts lore master on the target.

Every round The Ice will put on a -90% shield on his allies, but the life gets a -120% Shield, and he will feint all targets, but if he is hit or targeted on a player he will put on 140% feint on the target.

The Balance will remove any Spells.

All bosses start with full pips and shadow pips and never lose any.

The Storm will cast Glow bug every 5 rounds, if you block you don't take damage, if you do its the opposite.

The Ice Can cast up to Weaver and shrike, same with storm,

The life can only cast heal spells.

The Balance can cast support spells.

Every boss always crits.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
My Lvl: 53
Name: The Owl Of Thunder
Species:Storm Owl
School:Storm (She Has Heals And Some Balance Too)
Cheat:She Says "The End Is When You Dispel, Young Wizard." When You Dispel Her She Dispels You Or She Heals If She Has Lower Hit Points Then You, He Also Has A 50% Chance To Respawn With Full 4000 Health. When You Defeat Her (IF You Do) She Will Come Back With 3 Kraken Minions With 2000 Health Each, That Only Know Heals And Blades, Except All Types Of Kraken.
Health: 8000
Resist: 90% Storm, 90% Ice, 90% Life, 90% Death
Boost: 50% Myth
Looks (Dead): An Owl Twitching On The Ground While Burning Into Ashes, Then Fades Away.
Cards: All Storm Cards.
AI: Blading A Ton Until Attack, Waits Until Full Pips IF She Uses Tempest
Notes: Starts With 4 Power Pips, And 1 Normal Pip.

Savannah EmeraldShade, Lvl 53 Storm

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
(Note: This is not the Malistaire from Dragonspyre, Xibalba, or Darkmoor.
Malistaire Drake
Rank 10 Death Boss with a mastery of all the other classes, including Astral ones and Shadow.
Health: 10,000
Cheats: Cast any Life spell and Malistaire will start to interrupt every third round with Deer Knight, "Healing or injuring, you will never win!"
Cast a Storm or Fire spell, and Malistaire will interrupt with Winter Moon every fifth round, "You dare to use the highest strength against me?"
Cast any Myth spell and Malistaire will interrupt with Goat Monk every seventh round, "Removing my power, you will fail!"
Cast any Ice spell and Malistaire will interrupt with Minotaur every ninth round, "Trying to hide from me?"
Cast a Death Prism and Malistaire will interrupt immediately (without any repetition except if you keep casting Death Prisms often) with Spectral Blast, not with Fire, Storm or Ice, but with Fire, Storm, or Balance.
Thank you,
Oni Slayer.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Continuing:

If you cast a Balance spell, Malistaire will turn into Shadow Shrike for 6 rounds and if he casts a wand attack, he will follow with the same "Weapon Cast!" which Exalted Wizards use, and Malistaire deals 3 different kinds of damage. Damage is listed at bottom of this post. His cheats do not change while in Shadow Shrike form.

After Malistaire's Shadow Shrike and Weapon Cast, his health is increased by 20,000, making 30,000 health, and harder for wizards. There is also an additional cheat:

Cast any blade, including healing blades, and Malistaire has a 50% percent chance of removing it, and a 50% percent chance of stealing it. Whatever blade he steals he will use it in the next round. If he removes the blade, he will replace it with a blade that belongs to the opposite class of yours on himself. Ex. Fire Class Wiz+Remove a blade=Iceblade on himself. If it is a healing blade he removes, he will place Infection on you. If it is a balance blade he removes, he places a Weakness on you.

Spells from pets also trigger this cheat and the previous cheats on my previous post.
If you fizzle on a spell, it also triggers the cheats because you attempted to cast that spell.
These cheats can be avoided by putting dispels on the specific class. Unfortunately, there is no Shadow Dispel, so the Shadow Shrike cannot be avoided. The Class of Malistaire's Weapon Cast is Sun, Moon or Star depending on the kind of Balance spell you use, damage is also indicated below:

AOE: Sun Class=1700
SOE: Moon Class=1450
PP: Star Class=1200

AOE: All Opponent Spell
SOE: Single Opponent Spell
PP: Per pip spell

Malistaire also has minions. Post about them coming soon.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Malistaire has only one minion but is actually a boss and that minion cheats and summons/re-spawn more minions only if you summon a minion.

Dialogue with Malistaire:
Malistaire: If that wizard has defeated me before in all 3 forms, and now he/she commands me, I think I can banish any other back to where they spouted from.
Minion: Of course, and I shall assist you in doing so. I have fled the commands of my previous masters and joined your alliances.
Malistaire: Perfect, here comes our wizard. Prepare to be defeated me while I am in my 4th form with a minion far more powerful! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Boss:
Master of the Spiral
Rank 15 Boss
Balance with some other spells used for cheating only.
Health: 7,500 (Health is low because there is another boss who is Malistaire, and I don't want to have 2 bosses with high health at the same time)
Resist: 100% to
Boost: 100% to
Cheats: If you attack him, he will cast a Colossal enchanted Gaze of Fate.
If you weaken him, he will remove the weakness and place it on you, and casts a weakness on you that has 5% extra weakening power.
If you try to lower his accuracy, he will remove it and places it on you, following with the same accuracy decrease but with 5% extra accuracy lowering.
If you cast any blade, he will steal it.
If you cast a trap on him, he will remove it.
If you cast Feint on him, he removes the 70% trap and places it on you.
If you shield yourself with any shield including multiple shields, he will steal it or all of them if it is multiple shields.
If you summon a minion, he will summon 3 minions that are duplicates of him, but with no cheats and has 1,000 health each. They copy the other stats the normal Master of the Spiral has.
Only if he has the minions in the dueling circle: If you attack them, the Master of the Spiral will Rebirth and casts Saber-Tooth on you that gives him a Spirit Shield, an additional cheat Elemental Shield, and places a 95% Tower Shield on himself.

That's all, Wizards. Oni Slayer, out.

Survivor
May 03, 2014
Ok, so I have an idea on this. We all know how we have that gear that we don't want anymore? What if we could make a boss to defend our homes, but we have the option to have the boss drop that unwanted gear? Obviously you would only be able to fight him once a day, and he can't drop crowns gear, or anything over your level. I think it would be awesome giving my gear to people who could use it, instead of feeding it to my pet.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2015
Name: Keeper of Balance
Type: Judgement
School: Balance
Health: Double all opponents combined
Mana: Half of opponent with the most
Spells: All Balance and Astral
Cheat 1: No Minions or Henchmen ( Multiple Players allowed ) I can assist if playing
Cheat 2: No spells outside of opponents school or higher then her rank
Chants for Cheats: " OBEY THY, THEN THY MAY OBEY! "
I think it is reasonable to beat because I am breaking the level rule and one rule is lame anyway

Survivor
Jul 06, 2015
There is no need for a boss, because in the options you can disable the Limit Home To Friends button, and change that. You can also disable friend teleports, so all of these people don't stampede into your house. Hope this helped. KingIsle wouldn't want to waste some time creating a boss for your home.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
So what i was thinking is this:

Name: Deer Mocker
Species: Deer Knight
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "Is that all you got?" then does earthquake spell
Health: 8,500

Tasha DeathHeart

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Epic Mrman67 on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
I may remake that soon. But I came up with another one.

Bosses: The Master of Storm, The Master of Life, The Master of Ice, and The Master of Balance,.
Classes: ,,, and .

Ranks: all rank 20.

Health: All 1 m.

Cheats:

The Storm will say: "HA! You think a mere blade can stop me?" And he removes every blade, or sphere. But if a wizard casts a balance spear, storm spear, balance blade, storm blade, he will steal those instead, "Thank you wizard!"

The Life and Ice also have the same cheat as well, but the ice only takes ice spears, and blades, but the life takes life spears, blades, and heal increase blades.

If a wizard casts a dispel on any of the enemies The Storm will automatically remove it. But if he has a storm dispel any other enemy will remove it.

If a wizard casts a heal, The Life Will Cast Gnomes on the target, and put on a -75% Heal decrease. And he will cast rebirth on his team.

If a wizard casts a shield The Ice Will steal tower shields, and them remove the others, but if the is no others, there is no shields, he will snow angel the wizards.

Every 3 rounds the balance casts smoke and a -45% damage de buff, and he will do the opposite to his team and they cannot be removed or else he puts the removed charm back on and casts lore master on the target.

Every round The Ice will put on a -90% shield on his allies, but the life gets a -120% Shield, and he will feint all targets, but if he is hit or targeted on a player he will put on 140% feint on the target.

The Balance will remove any Spells.

All bosses start with full pips and shadow pips and never lose any.

The Storm will cast Glow bug every 5 rounds, if you block you don't take damage, if you do its the opposite.

The Ice Can cast up to Weaver and shrike, same with storm,

The life can only cast heal spells.

The Balance can cast support spells.

Every boss always crits.
you have to make the boss possible o.o

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014
This is my boss!

Name: Ancient Medusa

Species: Medusa

School: Myth

Health: 8,990

Cheats: When it dies it comes back to life with half its health. "Hisssss, are you trying to defeat me! You fool!" every time you attack it uses satyr on self. " Give me that!" blades make it use steal charm. " 5th round inturruption... on the 5th round Medusa will use a 45% myth blade and Medusa on a random person. Healing cheat... when you heal it uses minitour on healer.

Stats: 60% armor pierce 75 critical 15 universal accuracy 35 universal damage boost and 40% universal resist!

This boss will probably be a little hard for wizards lvl 50-65 maybe more i dont know!

-Alex misthead lvl 100 myth (character name lvl and school)

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
if i had a boss it would be:

Name: Shadow Warrior
School: Shadow
Health: 28,455
Rank 15 boss. His first cheat is that: Whenever you blade he says "This will sharpen my sword!" and steal that blade you used.
Second cheat is that: every fifth round he uses an efreet that deals 1000 damage and a minus ninety-five percent weakness. every tenth round he says: "Time to heal up" and heals himself for 2000 .
3rd cheat: whenever he is hurt he says " I need backup!" and brings in 3 minion forms of himself each with 4985 health.

This boss has mastery to all schools
spells: rank 7 to 10 including Shadow enhanced
he comes back in a second form with 10000 health and minions with 1860 health
his forth and final cheat is that when you use any trap including mass prisms or windstorm, he does a 100% feint on you. it doesn't put a trap on him.

Boosts: none
Resistances: 15% universal. I hope you like this boss

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Name: Death

Says: I will never die! ( Then you die instantly. )

Health: 8,937

Unknown lvl 46 wizard

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
i'm a level 65 balance
boss:hydra
rank 7 balance boss
name:ol cabahaba
cheats: mastry to fire ice and storm
first turn he says "i shall cover my weaknesses!" and does a 75% tower

second turn he says "lets blade up! and casts a 50% balance blade
third turn he says " time for the punishment!" and casts punishment
forth round he says "and now for the death!" casts a 850 damaging ra
if you steal his blade he says "give that back and fight me like a man!" steal charm and a hydra with 250 each
health:8500
has 30% res to all schools

serve with black bread

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
my boss would be,

Leviathan, rank 7
hp 11000
cheat summon a wraith Stormzila and vampire
spells up to 8 pip storm spells

Stormzila, rank 7
hp 11000
cheat every time the Leviathan attacks with a spell 5 pips or higher the stormzila attacks the same player with Leviathan, every time the Stormzila is attacked there is a chance that that spell hits another wizard or stuns that wizard for 3 rounds.
spells all up to stormzila

wraith, rank 7
hp 11000
cheat after it is killed it attacks with Dr.vons monster.
spells up to wraith

vampire,rank 7
hp 11000
cheats when a wizard is healed the vampire attacks with a vampire for 0 pips doing double the damage the wizzard healed and says that blood shall be mine,when killed it attacks with wraith.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014
Daniel Dragonhunte... on Aug 25, 2011 wrote:
daniel dragonhunter, school:fire, level 55

I got a cool boss.

Name:Mr. peanuts
species:helephant
class:fire
health: 4000 (first) :)
8000(second)

cheats:fight him twice, you can heal after each fight and during the fight if you heal, mr. peanuts will steal it and its you for 800 with helephant.

intro:"YOU! how dare you trespass on my master's domain, prepare to be burned!

(second time) "you only extinguished half my flames, now i'm all fired up you'll need a miracle to defeat me Young Wizard!

(when defeated) "my master, forgive me, i was too weak."

Deck:helephant, efreet, fire dragon, phoenix, grand phoenix, sunbird, rebirth.

reply to me on what you think
Hey Daniel,

I think youre boss is really cool and i like his name, lol Mr. Peanuts

Alex Misthead lvl 100 myth

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I'mmmm Back :D Brand Strong Weilder Level 90 :)

My next boss is here and ready to guard another of my palaces Lets start shall we?
1st Form:Leviathan little smaller xd
1st Name: Emmortal Manacatta
HP:5.000 you will find out why
School:Storm
Cheats:If you use 100 mana he will say "Your taking to long Dont take your time You cant retreat eitherway. and then use His special move and get into the middle of the field its animated and its like he dives down from the sky hits you with his tail breathe water on you scream then hit you with fire For 500 damage.If you lose 1000 health he says "You cannot be prepared enough apperantly" then use leviathan Ra and Judgement (the damage of max pips) If you attempt to one shot him it will do 3000 damage and he will say "No Im Not that Vunerable Like My Friends." And do 3000 damage to you. Once you kill him he will say RAAAAA. And Transform into Ra With 4.000 Health School Balance Rank 11 Name Emmortal Racatcha then he will say "Time to kick things up a notch And i mean A Notch". Ra Cheats Are:If you attack blade or trap or use anything even enchants he will use RA. And say "You Will Pasta Away With These Spices" And when you defeat him He turns into Chiema And says "I AM THE 3 ELEMENTAL POWERS I WILL BECOME STRONGER" he has 50k health Rank 15 and every 2 rounds he uses Medusa Dr Vons Monster And Gnomes so you need to get him quickly Also Another cheat is every 5 rounds he will fully health with a druid using no pips GET YOUR STORM FRIENDS ONLINE.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Name:Deer Overlord
Species:Deer
School:Death
HP:7600
Cheats:When hit he says "Let me return the favor!"and attacks the attacked with an attak that does 2200 damage.If he has a feint on him he makes the 70% on the caster and the 30% on himself saying"Lets trade!"If the opponent uses a blade he says"I'll take that" and steals it but turns it into a 45% version of deathblade.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Heres my level 30 balances one.
Name:Death oni
School:Balane
Species:Oni
Spells:All balance spells up to judgement.
Cheats:On the first round he summons clones of himself each 1000 health,if you cast a trap he puts it on the caster turning the trap into a hex and say (What goes around comes straight back)if you attack his minion he heals him with availing hands if not already dead.If he is attacked he casts a 10 pip judgement (1000 damage)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
I got a good idea for one :D
Name:Cant come up with one lol
School:Balance
HP:7560
Species:Samoorai
Cheat 1 On the first round he says i call upon the elemtals! And summons a fire draconion storm leviathan, and an ice collous or says i call upon the spirits! And summons a myth minotaur , a death wraith, and a life seraph
Cheat 2:If a hit all attack is used the life if he uses spirits casts rebirth also reviving the dead killed that round or if he called the elementals the ice uses legion shield
Cheat 3:All blades casted will be removed and traps will have 10 less %
Cheat 4:if not attacked every round he will use power nova not taking up blades or traps (lol belloq)
All minions have 4500 hp

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Name:Bane of the Universe.
Species:Elemental
HP:28,000
No minions
School:
Resist:None Pierce:1000%
Immune:Stun,Beguile
Cheat 1: Depending on what school attack is attacking him he will turn into that school but turn back to star when its over(Does not work with multi attack spells like hyrda or chimera,converts can be used to stop this cheat)Note:When turning into that school he gains a 90% resist to that school.
Cheat 2:If a steal health spell is used (Vampire etc) He says "Your gain is my gain" And takes the number of health the wizard stole(attacker does not lose the stolen health)
Cheat 3:Always has a tower shield but can be stopped through pierce.He will no longer cast it.
Cheat 4:If attacked he says "Oh yeah?I'll show you some of my stuff!" hitting the attacker with 1000damage(also cannot resist this attack.
Cheat 5:If killed he will come back with twice as much health saying"Lets do this again!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Im addicted to this.
Name:Devastation Lord
School:
HP:200,000
Immune:Stun,Beguile
Species:Mantis
Speech:Hello wizard i've heard of your previous victories.Good luck defeating me your going to need it
Spells:Tower shield,Shadow shrike,also all death spells and berserk and fortify.
Cheat 1:"Hatchlings! serve your queen!"Summoning 3 baby mantisis all at 13,000 hp.
Cheat 2:When attacked she says "Hatchlings!Share me your strength!And one of them use sacrafice (minion takes 0 damage and crit is possible.)
Cheat 3:When attacked she also says"May your next attack be weaker!"Casting and 100damage efreet with a 95% weakness
Cheat 4:When a blade is cast she says "Lets even the odds!"And casts a death blade,or shadow blade.Also when using feint on her she says the same thing )removing the 30 or 40% and puts a 70 or 80% on the caster 80% and 40% if it was potent
Cheat 5:When all her minions die she says "Let me return the favor!"Casting a 2000 damage scarecrow on everyone except the first wizard.
Cheat 6:Everyone except the first wizard has a 100 % weakness on them at all times.The first one is removed when she is at 75% health the 2nd one at 50% and so on

Do you think your would be able to beat my boss

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
This'll be fun, I'm promethean. Hehe
Christopher Waterward Level 92

Spirit of Equity Rank 10 (I dunno if I'm allowed to do that XD)
Health: 8885
Species: Ghost, tinted with a tanish color
Spells: All spells after Spectral Blast except Gaze of Fate
Upon entering he says: "This will be your final judgement!"
Cheats:
Cheat 1: If you use an unbalance on it, it will say: "You wish to plunge the world into Chaos?" and use a Cleanse Charm on himself and a 0 pip Spectral blast on you
Cheat 2: If you dont kill him in 5 rounds he will say "What's taking you so long?" and use a 0 pip Neautral Attack that does 1000 damage
Cheat 3: If you use a blade he will say "Petty blades dont work on ghosts!" and use a disarm on you.
4th and final cheat: If he's not dead in 10 rounds he will say: "I shall judge your worthiness!" and use a 0 pip Judgement on you that deals your remaining health.
Upon defeat he says: "You......... Are........ Worthy........
Drops: (Because I'm nice)
Hats:
Burrower's Barbed Helmet
Burrower's Rainstorm Cap
Robes:
Battle-Worn Burrower Armor
Robes of Burrower Strife
Kermes Fire Miner's Tunic
Boots:
None
Wands:
Yellow Jacket's Avenger
Decks:
Gallery of the Woebegone
Jewels:
Clear Blocking Opal +5
Minotaur Minion Peridot
Polished Defense Jade +42
Polished Health Opal +93
Pets:
None
Housing:
Krokotopia Main Theme
Krokotopia Theme 4
Boat Tent
Seeds:
None
Treasure Cards:
Choke
Crystal Spider
Giant Spider
Rat Illusionist
Reagents:
Black Lotus
Bronze Gear
Bone
Deep Mushroom
Fire Blossom
Lava Lily
Ore
Mist Wood
Stone Block
Snacks:
None
Mounts:
None.
Housing items are based off of Krokotopia themes and clothe items are based mostly off of Khrysalis, as for Jewels and reagents those are just random. Lol.

~Christopher Waterward, Promethean Student
~Christopher Thunderwhisper, Magus Student
~Christopher Legend, Journeyman Student, Second Age PvP Warlord

Hero
May 07, 2015
i gonna make a 2th boss wiff cheats ok name doctor who species person school speech muhahahahaha well well what do we do you have here a wizard defeat me in a duel cheats are if a heal spell is cast rose says your gonna play like that? and casts a meaorstrike spell that doses 1000 hp take away and doctor who will cast a storm lord if you want get in to my master rose {his friend i guess} is his minon and is a boss too and species person school is death look falling back same for rose

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
maybe not just one but several bosses or just normal bad guys. They could be in different areas and the house could become almost like a dungeon now that sounds fun! putting different school bosses and bad guys of whatever species in different places and customizing what they say and what loot/exp they give totally awesome!