Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
Level 72
Name: Demonic Protector
Species: Deep Spawn
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "Void take you!" then casts Skeletal Dragon for 2K damage if you attack without blades traps, enchantment aura and global (YES all of them hahahaha)
Health: 8,995

Squire
May 10, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Name: Sean HawkHunter
Species: Wizard
Cheat: "You can't beat me!" He puts a ice absorb for 10000000000000000000000000 damage and it cannot be broken. Drain spells also don't go through it.
Health? Infinite!
Resist: Immune to all schools. Pierce does not work.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
i am level 67
name queen mag ( i am not very good at naming)
rank 7 boss
class life
species spider
cheat when you heal she says i'm the better healer and casts a rebirth if you beat her she says you can't beat life and revives and then says i shall use the power of life to restore me to my real form and than gets huge and has three times the health she had before and adds minions and if you don't heal in five turns she says why no heals guess i have to tell you when to heal and then casts a forest lord
spells every life spell and a new spell maybe called stomp when big which does 1000 damage
health 100000999
minions 2 of her spider legs when big which have 10000 health each and one centaur 1000 health spider legs rank 4 centaur rank 6

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
matty960 wrote:
OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
You'll never beat my boss!
there is a chance a level 100 wizard could beat your boss they use lots of traps blades and other stuff and then there most powerful spell

Defender
Jun 09, 2015

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

what queen mag says when you first meet or see again she says you came here to my owner well then a guess i found my next meal A TASTY WIZARD and also the battle ground changes into one made of webs because she takes you into her home oh and is there a friendly mode if there is she will say welcome to my masters home i hope you enjoy but follow the rules or you will be destroyed

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
mario king on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
i am level 67
name queen mag ( i am not very good at naming)
rank 7 boss
class life
species spider
cheat when you heal she says i'm the better healer and casts a rebirth if you beat her she says you can't beat life and revives and then says i shall use the power of life to restore me to my real form and than gets huge and has three times the health she had before and adds minions and if you don't heal in five turns she says why no heals guess i have to tell you when to heal and then casts a forest lord
spells every life spell and a new spell maybe called stomp when big which does 1000 damage
health 100000999
minions 2 of her spider legs when big which have 10000 health each and one centaur 1000 health spider legs rank 4 centaur rank 6
when meeting she says welcome to the home of my owner he does not want you here so i guess its time for dinner and for desert fried you when defeated she says you are way to powerful come in and then walks into my owners house and make yourself at home when you walk in you see queen mag and 3 huge spiders well you just got in meet my kids ( which are both rank 7 elite ) they like fights and bites kids destroy them and they fight you with the same cheats and there is 11000 each but they really do have one more cheat which is when you beat of her kids she says time for more of my kids to come and some small spiders come if you win she says your over powered i'm going to tell my owner you go up to the mooshu room and some elite spiders are there they say turn back now they have no cheats when they lose they say quick escape when you can tell everyone and then you go up the room you go into the place where i make food you see some fairys since there is a block that needs a key they say you are not getting this key jacob shadowbreeze has told us to keep it safe and then you have to fight them if you win they say very well and give you the key and then you find me and my spider and 2 huge spiders and i say well it seem's you came far but you won't win my spider is as big as the cheat and the same health as the cheat but a cheat that makes her bigger and says when i'm with my owner nothing can stand in are way and then gets way bigger and way more health if you beat up because there is a cheat where if you defeat one of us the one not defeated heals to full health if you win you see us laying on the ground and we say you did not defeat me and than we both heal and i get huge and double health and we have the same cheat but the get bigger cheat health will be the same as mine unless its the very last battle which it get double and also my power is doubled and i get all life spells when big you will never defeat me unless you are overpowered or a cheater

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
mario king on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
what queen mag says when you first meet or see again she says you came here to my owner well then a guess i found my next meal A TASTY WIZARD and also the battle ground changes into one made of webs because she takes you into her home oh and is there a friendly mode if there is she will say welcome to my masters home i hope you enjoy but follow the rules or you will be destroyed
that was extra it was not showing up

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
he would be a rank 10 boss he would know all spells taht hit all enimies

cheats
has mastery to every school
all spell do one million damage

i became a ice wizard so my name seems weird

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
he says are you my owner..............................................what your a wizard my master does not like intruders what! i'll never let you in i would betray my master pay in frost wizard

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
uh how do you make a boss to guard your home i dont know how and i really want someone to help me make one or tell me how

Kevin thunderspear lvl 50

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
enraged storm lord
species:storm lord
class:
entrence: HA HA you will never pass my master will be proud!
health:max health allowed
cheats:when you heal he says
Heal pathetic Feel My WRATH and annoyingness! and casts a storm owl and then a rebirth
When you attack he says attack so will I and does a leviathan
Every three rounds he does a storm lord
if you shield he removes your shield does a your class shield and does a -90% weakness
blade and he steals it and converts it to storm
starts with 3 max health leviathan minions
spells: every storm spell in the game
resist: 50 to every school storm immune
ending speech: you may have defeated my first form but my second you will never!
aftermath attack of 664 storm lord

Dark Lord
max second health
class:
cheats: heal and he does a wraith that does the same amount of damage as heal and get as much heal as you did
and he says let me steal your health
every five founds does cruhulu
turns shield and blade to 0
3 scarecrow minions
resist 50 to every school immune to death
aftermath attack of 1642 scarecrow

friends allowed without having to fight boss
Kevin Thunderspear50
my boss if i knew how

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

level 72 here

the boss is a siren called the trio
3 foes
the boss a 9,000 health storm boss that starts with 6 power pips
and 2. 3000 health minions with 4 power pips

they have a 3 turn round in which they do this
I support our cause! the boss uses a 0 pip super charge
This fight shall be your end! ( a 35% wind storm on everyone)
and now the finishing blow! the boss uses a 1500 sirens with a 65% mantle

luck shines on the caring!
If you use a unicorn or rebirth they will give a 35% balance blade to your team.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
I'm level 100 life
I'd want my boss to tie into my house
I have the island getaway so he'd be a giant wooden tiki dude. His name would be like hawaiian. He'd also have smaller tiki minions.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
dvspaneque on Jan 3, 2011 wrote:
Well, seems kind of complicated to have that in your house because how would your friends get you house without having to do all that. . I think it would be a lot easier to just ban someone from your house for a certain amount of time such as 24 hours. .
I agree.
Having to fight a boss every time you enter an unknown person's house seems unreasonable and, honestly, a little strange too. and what would happen after you kill it, or it kills you? Would your health automatically come back to 100%?
I think there should be a ban option, and if there already is I am not aware of it.
Recently I have been getting some unwanted parties in my house with friends inviting friends, and then they invite friends. And I want to send everybody away but when I invite my friends back their friends port to them without permission. Also, I don't know how they did, but the last time I had a problem like this this person somehow kept going into my house. He was not my friend and my house on the tour was newly added so he had now way to get to it from castle tours.

And on another note, there have been some house glitches where one time I went into my Fantastic Fish Bowl, and when I came out I was in someones house. Also the first time I put my bountiful mine in my house, strangers were coming in one by one. I ended up sending everyone away. But these people didn't port to any of my friends, it was strange.
Has this happened to anyone lately?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
PlayHard101 on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
Name: Sean HawkHunter
Cheat: "You can't beat me!" He puts a ice absorb for 10000000000000000000000000 damage and it cannot be broken. Drain spells also don't go through it.
Health? Infinite!
Resist: Immune to all schools. Pierce does not work.
Duuuude!!!!!
Unless they make more max levels nooo one can beat that XD
Would be amusing to see someone try though

Hero
May 07, 2015
lvl 58 name blaze storm hammer speice wizard health 110.000 school cheats when he dies he revives as shadow and 10000 and with a minion named ethan death blade with 100.000

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
Level 56

Name: Hallow Grimmson

Species: Ianthine Spectre

Class:

Health: 8,955

Cheat: Chants "Are you a Life Wizard, because I need some life!" *Wait a few seconds so he can get up* "Eh, I actually don't care, I'm taking some of your life anyways!" *He drains 2,545 health away from you* "Dudes, get up here! I've got a sweet recipe for you tonight! It's called, Wizard Stew!" *He summons a Salamander, and a Minotaur, each with 1,750 * "Bon appetite, boys!" Once they are defeated, Hallow gets up again chanting "Third time's a charm!", but this time, he only has 645 health. After being defeated once more, he says "Time for round fo- AGH! I'm too weak to rub my mighty glory in your face, young wizard. P-p-please proceed........ouch.

Levels 63 and 58

Names: Sir Kingsleby and Lady Maximoff

Titles: Minister (and Ministress for Maximoff) of The Society of Enchanted Creatures

Species: Storm Hound (Standing up with a tux and top hat) and a Polar Fox (standing up with the same tux, only with a skirt on)

Ranks: Rank 6 Elite (Sir K) and Rank 5 Boss (Lady M)

Classes: Sir Kingsleby- and Lady Maximoff-

Health: Sir K-4,500 and Lady M-4,00

Cheat: Sir K says "Oh look, honey, an intruder!" Lady M says "Let's see if he can beat us! I doubt it." Sir K says "We are Minister and Ministress, and just imagine what the Society of Enchanted Creatures would do if we bring in a real, captured wizard. We might be promoted to Prime Minister/Ministress!" *If you defeat Lady M first, Sir K says, "Minerva, no!! Grrrrrrr YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT, WIZARD!" *If you defeat Sir K first, Lady M says, "That was my husband! I shall avenge you, sweetheart!" *When both are defeated, Sir K says "Minerva, I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm releasing Stan and teleporting him here. That'll teach this impudent child a lesson!" *A blue-furred, purple-sweatered, Cat Thug appears, named Stan-Lee Splinter. When he is defeated Sir K says "Fine. You can pass, for you have proven yourself!"

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
my boss would be wondering wraith
looks like wraith
health 85995
school
resist to all schools 90%
resist to storm 130%
block rating 995
critical rating 1500
damage 150%
knows all spells
casts power nova every turn
has an aura that is -95% incoming damage casts every for rounds and if some one uses super nova it reforms and he puts 5 balance dispels on the caster.
steals all shields
steals all blades
casts guardian spirit at the start of the battle
if someone uses doom and gloom he changes it to a random pierce or damage bubble and puts a -85% infection on your team.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
My one is ???
He is a type Wizard.
He has ?/? hp
His cheat is "This fight should not be possible" and kills you in one hit by a corrupt Ice beetle.
point is he is a glitch itself.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

I am lvl 16 currently.

Name: Blue Pheonix
Species: Pheonix
Class: Fire
Health: 1,700

Description: It's just a slightly smaller Pheonix from the Pheonix card, except that it's blue.

Known Spells:
Fire blade (x2)
Balance blade (x2)
Fire elf (x4)
Sunbird (x3)
Fire trap (x2)
Pheonix (x1)
Unicorn (x1)
Helephant (x1 when all cards are used up)

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
The PvE Master on Sep 26, 2015 wrote:
DD: So Guardian, the fool is gone for now, shall we take over this "boss making"?
G: You know I have more honor than that, Dragonoid.
DD: Your no fun. I'm going to do it anyways.
G: Master isn't going to like that.
DD: Who cares what he thinks! He's just a noob!
G: Alright. But don't say I didn't worn you.
DD: Sure.
N: After the battle with the Guardian, you enter the next room. A chilling presence fills your body as a MASSIVE dragon awaits in the middle of the room.
???: Are you here to destroy me? Or are you simply trying to get to Master? Doesn't matter. I will not let you go beyond me. This will be your final resting place!
N: The dragon's eyes glow icy blue, and a icy aura surrounds the dragon. The battle has begun.

Name: Avalanchula
Health: 125'000
Species: Ice Dragon
Pips: 7 Power Pips and 1 Shadow Pip. 100% Power Pip Chance. 45% Shadow Pip Chance.
Class: Ice
Spells: All Ice Spells Rank 5 and Higher. Also has every blade that has an Ice Blade in it. Also has every shadow spell.

DD: So, how do you think of it so far Guardian?
G: Meh. I don't think that-
DD: -master would like this. Geez, your easier to predict than a book.
G: That was low, even for you.
DD: Just shut up and let me finish this.

Cheats:
Cheat #1: All of Avalanchula's blades have a 55% attack boost. And they stack.
Cheat #2: At the beginning of the battle, Avalanchula will say: "I will freeze the blood in your veins!" And casts a Frostbite with 1000 base damage and 2000 overtime damage.
Cheat #3: At half health Avalanchula will say: "Your spells only make me stronger!" Now, any attack below 1'500 damage HEALS him instead of damaging him.
Cheat #4: One he has been reduced to zero health, he will say: "If I must fall to you, I will take all that I can from you!" He then hits you with an icy beam and reduces your health to one before he dies.

DD: Well, I'm low on characters. Shoot.
G: Master isn't going to be happy.
DD: Oh shut up, who's going to tell him?
Avalanchula: Me.
DD: Avalanchula?!
AV: Didn't think I would come here to help did you?
DD: W-Well...
G: You should of expected him to come.
DD: But-
AV: No buts, I'm going to help you. Trust me, you're going to like my ideas.
AV: Now then, let's get cracking!

Name: Electros
Species: Lightning Dragon
Health: 100'000
Pips: Starts with 7 Power Pips and 1 Shadow Pip. 100% Power Pip chance. 50% Shadow Pip Chance.
Class: Storm
Spells: All Rank 7 and High Storm Spells. Also has every blade set that has a storm blade in it. And all his blades stack, no matter what there percentage.

AV: So, how do you all like it so far?
DD: Mine was better.
G: I never made one, so ten out of ten.
AV: At least one of you is nice.
DD: Just finish this thing.
AV: Well fine then.
Entrance:
N: As you finish your battle with Avalanchula, you enter another room, and your eyes fall open the massive purple dragon in the middle of the room.
???: You have defeated all of my brothers, but I am the strongest of all of them! Your demise will soon arrive!
N: The dragon's eyes glow yellow and the purple aura around him grows larger. It's time for yet another battle.

Cheat#1: At the beginning of the battle, Electros says: "Let's weaken you a bit, shall we?" And casts a base 1400 damage Rusalka's Wrath and either gives himself a plus 50% Storm Blade, or a -75% weakness on you.
Cheat#2: If you ever try to trap him, Electros will say: "I am not the one getting trapped here." And not only removes the trap, but puts a 100% feint on you.
Cheat#3: If you ever hit him with a rank 6 or lower spell, he will say: "THIS is how you cast a powerful spell!" And casts a 2500 base damage Glowbug.
Defeat:
N: As you finish off the giant dragon, you see the electricity inside begin to spill out everywhere. He then let's out a might roar as a blinding light flashes. When the light clears, you see a pile of ash in the center of the room.

AV: Out of characters. Bleh.
Electros: No worries, brother, you can continue later.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2013

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Hi Everybody,

Here's my boss.

Name: Charmbreaker
Class: Balance
Cheat: 1. When you hit him with either Life,Myth,or Death he says "Let me return the favor" then he steals all
+ charms off you.2. If he goes below 50% and 25% health he uses Sabertooth, next round uses Dryad.

Adam Starblade Lv 52 .

Survivor
Jul 03, 2013
I'm level 60 Legendary Death

Boss: Skeleton Dragon

Name: Bone Daddy
Looks: A Bone Dragon with a hat and tie
Health: 8,000
Spells: All Death spells
Cheats:
  • When you hit it for the first time he says, "Oh, Honey!" and he summons his wife
  • When you cast a blade he says, "I'll take that." and he steals your blade
  • When you get him to half life or kill his wife he says, "Time to bring in reinforcements!" and he summons his two children
  • When you cast a trap on him he says, "Lets turn this around!" and the trap becomes a shield
  • When you kill him he says, "Why should the fun end now?" and he comes back to life but with half health
  • One your 5th, 7th, and 10th hitting him, he will say, "Lets even the battlefield!" and he casts a avenging fossil

Wife: Minor Boss

Looks: Pearl necklace/bracelet and make-up
Health: 5,000
Spells: Level 58 and lower Death
Cheats: None

Children
Looks: (Girl) pet sized with a bow in her head and tail (Boy) pet sized with a baseball cap on his head
Health: 3,000 each
Spells: level 40 and lower Death

Good luck beating them! Also Kingsisle, please make this boss-protecting-your-house-thing real!

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
moony11551 on Nov 17, 2015 wrote:
I'm level 60 Legendary Death

Boss: Skeleton Dragon

Name: Bone Daddy
Looks: A Bone Dragon with a hat and tie
Health: 8,000
Spells: All Death spells
Cheats:
  • When you hit it for the first time he says, "Oh, Honey!" and he summons his wife
  • When you cast a blade he says, "I'll take that." and he steals your blade
  • When you get him to half life or kill his wife he says, "Time to bring in reinforcements!" and he summons his two children
  • When you cast a trap on him he says, "Lets turn this around!" and the trap becomes a shield
  • When you kill him he says, "Why should the fun end now?" and he comes back to life but with half health
  • One your 5th, 7th, and 10th hitting him, he will say, "Lets even the battlefield!" and he casts a avenging fossil

Wife: Minor Boss

Looks: Pearl necklace/bracelet and make-up
Health: 5,000
Spells: Level 58 and lower Death

Children
Looks: (Girl) pet sized with a bow in her head and tail (Boy) pet sized with a baseball cap on his head
Health: 3,000 each
Spells: level 40 and lower Death

Good luck beating them! Also Kingsisle, please make this boss-protecting-your-house-thing real!
my lvl 100 life could finish this boss in 2 hits, they should make this boss something that varies based on the level you are