Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
I am level 45.
Here is my boss.

Name: Angela Nightingale
Health: 5,000
Creature: Dragon
School: Fire

Kayla Icegem 45

Best house boss ever. Plus I can fight it when ever I want with friends.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2013
I am level 46
Name: Akrentis
Creature Class: Gods
Health: 24,000
School: Storm
Spells Known:
Storm Blade
Storm Trap
Satyr
Storm Lord
Kraken
StormZilla
Ninja Pigs
There is a locked gate and in front of that Akrentis lays waiting for a victim.
Speech: "You will die a thousand deaths, cry a thousand tears and will feel the jolt of a thousand stings! Now witness the true power of the skies!"
1st Cheat: Every four rounds, Akrentis casts shadow magic with critical which deals 1670 damage to each player and gives them a 90% weakness.
2nd Cheat: Every two rounds, Akrentis interrupts and cast a natural attack which deals 350, 470 or 560damage.
Resist 80% up to
Boost 40% up to
End speech: "You have bested me with the power of free will. You may pass into my masters house although know that he will probably send me to the depths of Tartarus where Hades will finish me off. Goodbye for now wizard. We will meet again, and when we do I will show no mercy!"
As you defeat him, the locked gate opens giving access of the castle.
Hope you liked my idea :)
Stephen SkullSword level 46

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Name: Swamp Cat
Species: Sabertooth
Class: Balance
Cheats: Says "Those charms won't harm me!" every five turns. then gets rid of all blades that aren't balance and all traps that aren't universal.
Health: 8,995

WolfLegendThief

Level 100 Wizard

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Ashley Battle lvl 47

My boss:

Name: Nemesis
Species: Judgement
Class: Balance
Cheat: Weakness on you if you blade
Health: 7,935

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
The PvE Master on Feb 6, 2015 wrote:
*Continued*
*Note*: I meant every Rank 5 AND HIGHER Death spell, not just rank 5.
Me: Anyways.....
Dark Dragonoid: Stop stalling you dope! Get on with it!
Me: Shut up, I'm getting to it!
Me: Gosh, rude. Anyways, here are his cheats:
Cheat #1: Dark Dragonoid begins the battle with a instant 1000 damage Death Ninja Pig with a -45 weakness.
Dark Dragonoid: "That's pretty lame."
Cheat #2: Every 5 rounds, he will cast a unique spell known as the "Death Dragon" which does 785 to
all wizards and heals him back half of the amount he stole.
Dark Dragonoid: "Ooo! I like this one."
Cheat #3: When below half health, Dark Dragonoid will say: "You haven't even seen me at full power!" And the shadowy aura around him grows 4 times its size, making his spells now have 25% more damage.
Dark Dragonoid: "Cheesy, but awesome."
Cheat #4 When below 1000 health, Dark Dragonoid will say: "You are getting on my nerves, time to end this!" And shoots a MASSIVE death beam at you, which your wizard counters with a beam of your own, the color being whatever color your school is. Me:("Sorry for this, but I couldn't resist.") You then must mash the X button to make your beam stronger, and to help it overpower Dark Dragonoid's beam. Different dialogue will happen when you win or lose.
Win: Dark Dragonoid: "No!" This can't be possible! A wizard can't over power me! This can't be happening!" He is then blasted by your beam, and you watch as he disintegrates into a bunch of shadowy energy.
Lose: Dark Dragonoid: "Just as predicted! You are too weak to even be here! Now, time to send you back when you belong!" You watch in horror as his beam overtakes your wizard, and you are immediately knocked out and sent back to Merle Ambrose.
Me: "Anyways that's-"
Dark Dragonoid: "Whoa Whoa Whoa! That's a terrible way to end it!"
Me: "Ok fine, how would YOU end it?"
Dark Dragonoid: "Obviously, even if you win your beam shoots backwards and disintegrates you!"
Me: "That is wrong on so many levels. First off, this is a kids game, I don't think disintegration would be allowed, and-"
Dark Dragonoid: "But I disintegrate when I'm beaten!"
Me: "That's different, your made of shadowy energy, you can easily reform yourself! We are normal wizards, we can't regenerate!"
Dark Dragonoid: "I hate to say it, but your right."
Me: "Of course I am, I'm your creator!"
Dark Dragonoid: "Hey! Stop breaking the fourth wall!"
Me: "Fine! Getting back on topic....."
Anyways, that's the first of five bosses. Sorry it took so long to do this one, but I had other matters I needed to attend to.
Dark Dragonoid: "Sure you did."
Me: "Can't you go bother someone else!?!?!?!"
Dark Dragonoid: "Well, you still have to say what happens after the battle."
Me: *Grumbling* "Fine."
Me: "Anyways, after the battle:"
Narrator: "You see the shadowy energy in the room remain for a moment before imploding and vanishing. Even though the battle is won, you feel like it is far from over."
Me: "There, you happy now?"
Dark Dragonoid: "No".
Me: Hey guys! I'm back from my break. Sorry for the absence, I was-
Dark Dragonoid: Just shut up. We all know that you were just being a lazy butt and didn't want to do anything.
Me: How are you still here?! You exploded at the end of that battle.
Dark Dragonoid: No I didn't. You just typed what WOULD happen. No one has actually challenged me yet.
Me: I hope someone challenges you and beats you. Your annoying.
Dark Dragonoid: Not as annoying as you.
Me: Just shut your face and let me state the next boss.
Dark Dragonoid: Fine. Not like your going to make anything good anyways...

Narrator: As you enter the next room after the epic battle with Dark Dragonoid, you feel a burning heat as you enter the next room. A huge dragon is laying in the middle of the floor, with his glowing purple eyes bearing down on you.

???: So. You defeated that puny Dark Dragonoid. Figures. He was always so weak. Wizard, you can refer to me as... The Guardian.

Narrator: The Guardian stands up, and his burning armor glows brighter and hotter.

The Guardian: Now. It is time to finish what that fool could not. We do battle. NOW! (Battle Begins.)

Name: The Guardian. (DD: Real creative name guy.....)
Species: Dragon. (DD: How original.....)
Health: 73'999. (DD: Really? One health less than me? Lame.)
School: Fire and Storm. (DD: No fair! How come he gets to be two schools?)
Spells: All elemental blades and all rank 5 and higher storm and fire spells. (DD: That's so lame. Give him everything!)
Power Pip Chance: 100% (DD: Give him 200!)
Resists: 35% Universal Resist. 675% Critical Block. 500% Critical Chance. (DD: Too low. Needs to be 20% cooler.) (References, yay!)
Appearance: A purple dragon wearing spiky burning red armor. (DD: Gotta admit that seems pretty cool.)
Cheats:
Me: Alright for cheats he-
Dark Dragonoid: Hold up there, fool!
Me: Can't you just leave me alone?!
Dark Dragonoid: Your running out of characters again, you noob!
Me: Oh..... Whoops.
Dark Dragonoid: Hopeless.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
You know, there is the option of sending your guests away or to be prepared, turn off friend teleport. (Prevent friends from teleporting to you).
My question though, what if you have multiple players from multiple schools? I mainly use my life one, but is it okay to list all of them, or at least two?

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Never mind. I found out. Here are the possible bosses for all of my wizards.

Catherine Rainbowsong's boss (lvl 28)

Name: Rebecca Shadowgem
Type: Wizard
Spells: Ranks 1-4 life damage, pixie, unicorn
Minions: None
Phrase 1 (before battle begins): If your one of Rina's minions, I'm not fooled. I'll die to save my friends.
Phrase 2 (End of battle): I didn't know you were a hard fighter. Wait, isn't the Revolution over? I guess my mind's been playing tricks on me again. Ask Catherine to help me.

Samantha Rainbowheart's boss (lvl 21)

Name: Jack Frost
Type: Frost beetle
Spells: Ice ranks 1-3 damage, Frost
Minions: 1 evil snowman
Phrase 1: My master doesn't like the idea of all things hot, so you count.
Phrase 2: Looks like the only frozen heart around here is mine.

Thomas Starcatcher's boss (lvl 7)

Name: Maximus
Type: Cyclops
Spells: Myth damage ranks 1-2, Cyclops
Minions: 1 troll
Phrase 1: I've been turned into a monster, just as you will turn into a failure.
Phrase 2: I'd like the option of being a pet now. Being a boss is too exhausting.

(tbc)

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
This is continued from my previous post in the make your boss post. Here goes:

Samuel Rainheart's boss (lvl 7)

Name: K9
Type: Dog
Spells: Dark fairy, Rotting Fodder, Death charm
Phrase 1: If my owner wants privacy, he'll have privacy.
Phrase 2: STOP! No more! I'll grant you access if it means you'll STOP!

Julia Rainsong's boss (lvl 7)

Name: Stormy
Type: Kraken
Spells: Thunder snake, lightning bats, lightning strike
Phrase 1: My owner can't risk you going through the storm, but that is what she says. I'll prepare you for the downpour and violent winds.
Phrase 2: Okay. I've been a bad kraken. Take this force field to prevent getting damaged.

Daniel Dragonheart's boss (lvl 7)

Name: Anthony Dragonheart
Type: Fire elf
Spells: Fire cat, fire elf, fire blade, fire trap
Phrase 1: Don't get burnt. I've got so much heat up my sleeve.
Phrase 2: I'll put my bow and arrow away. You outsmarted me.

All rank 2 bosses have no minions.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
This is an exilent idea that will be very helpful and fun. I do have an interesting idea to add how about we can also summon the boss in the dueling arena in our house while battling our friends.

Survivor
May 15, 2015
Kane StormCrafter lvl 58

Name: Storm Apprentice

species: kraken

cheats: if you blade or shield or trap he says, " Are you trying to kill me?" and instantly trap you then hits next.

Hope you enjoy!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
OK here is my boss
(btw I am level 57)
name: Rocky
school: myth
species: othorus
health 8,994
minions: will have 3 minions one life(stator) one death(wrath) and one balance(saber tooth cat)
start speech: ruf ruf ruf ruf
cheats
1 Every 4 rounds Rocky will cast a boosted othorus
2 His balance minion every 2 will say "you won't see what we will do next and will cast a maga smock screen
3 his life minion every 3 rounds will cat a sator on Rocky
4 His death minion every 5 round will cast a sacrifice on Rocky after saying "I may not live but he will"
Ending speach: yip yip yip yip wine

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
Name: The Master of Ice

Species: Shape-shifting human

Class:

First Form: Starts out as a dragon in a block of ice. Moves are rank 5 and lower ice spells.
Health: 8000

Second Form: The ice block explodes, and a giant ice dragon appears. Moves are rank 8 and lower ice spells. Health: 10000

Third Form: The dragon says, ''It won't be that easy...'' then freezes your player for 3 turns. In those 3 turns the dragon changes into a human. It's moves now are ice spells rank 10 and lower with a few shadow/ice spells.
Health: 70000

After the fight the ice dragon/human says,''You are a most worthy opponent. Take this as a reminder of what you accomplished.'' You then get the badge: Emperor of Ice.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post. I think it was my first.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
I can't find the one I made a long time ago. Time for a new one!

Health: depends on level of lowest wizard in the battle, from 500 for level 1, to 26,500 for max level, and everything in between gets a random amount of ranging 1500-3000
Name: Frigid Brigid

When you go to the house, you are instead greeted by a flurry of snow, and a nearby castle. Go inside, you will find Frigid Brigid, although much larger than most witches, she is the size of Aurekk the Mighty. She says to you as you come in: "Huh? N'who let'cha in here? Bah, who needs'ya. C'mere, I'll make ya into a fine stew, then gobble it up."
School: Ice
Class: Witch (the bog witch types from Avalon)
Minion: nobody, I'm not heartless, just evil.
Spells: From colossus to mammoth plus Feint and Sleet Storm
Cheats: Every round,she interrupt-casts an enhanced (+60) Iceblade.
Every round, she casts a blizzard that does not take up any of his traps, but does take up shields.
If you cast a trap, she casts a modified Earthquake that stuns you for 1 round afterward. Pet spells do not activate this cheat.

Noteworthy drops: Winterbane Attire which is dependent on level, Tanglewood Terror housing item, Skeleton Key package (every one of them), and a Fig Pig, a new Myth pet that is a plant pot with a Ninja Fig growing out of it, and it has very good stats, and has a notable talent, "What's The Big Heal?". This is a talent that casts Sprite, Unicorn, AND Fairy, all in the one round! Let the record show that it has a 1% chance of casting.

Frigid Brigid has founded the Other Coven. Y'know, the one that isn't birds. The one that's in Polaris? The one-- Oh, bother.

Upon defeat she says: "Ye won't get away with this! Wait, after you beat me, you get access into the home? Oh, silly me, I forgot that. Carry on!"

(This was fun to make. I should be in charge of bosses in Wizard101. Please let me.)

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
I've just found my older one, and I will now revamp it.

Balbamir the Frozen Knight

Pre-battle speech: "You! I WILL bring the whole downfall of Polaris (Girnagri seemed a bit cheezy, didn't it?) upon you!"

Species: Dog Knight
Health: 23,758

Cheats: When player heals, Balbamir says "Halt! I will not permit your life!" and casts a natural attack to do either 1500 or 3000 (all schools, each does 428 damage, plus shadow does a staggering 4 damage!)

On random occasions, Balbamir will interrupt cast an enhanced version of snow angel (300 + 860 over 3 rounds + weakness for -30 instead of taunt.) and will shout "Achoo! Ah, I appear to have accidentally cast something."

When taken down to 12,000 health, he will cast an enhanced Guardian Spirit (45% rather than the original 15%)
and will shout "For Artorius!"

Post-defeat speech: "No! This cannot be happening! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I... I will.... I WILL COME BACK! And you, wizard, will... be the first that I.... come after... Aaaaaaah!"

(I created the original when I was like, 6, and it's totally lame, I mean, Girnagri is still horrible. I thought it would be cool to make a new name, but looking back at it now, it wasn't cool at all.)

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
Name: Drake of Legend
Species: Myth Dragon
Class:
Health: 8,860

Hope this works thanks!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Shadow Slasher

Rank 7 Shadow (But uses Balance Spells) Boss
8,995 Health

Species: Shadow Enemy

Spells: All Balance spells

Cheats: When you use a rank 6+ spell, he says: "Did you think you can merely injure me?" Then the spell will do 0 damage. The boss absorbs the spell, and uses it on you, this time with damage, then casts a -65% Tower Shield on himself. 2. If you do a wand attack, he says: "Weak becomes strong!" and he will do a wand on you, but it's twice the damage of your wand attack. 3. When you do above 800 damage on him, he will say: "Your blade is worthless!" then casts Virulent Plague on you, and shields himself with a -55% tower shield. 4. After 6 rounds he will cast a random Shadow-Enhanced spell (Hungry Caterpillar, Gaze of Fate, etc.) then will cast a -30% weakness on you. 5. After his Shadow-Enhanced spell cheat, he will pierce all your defenses for 3 rounds, even Fortify. 6. After he pierces defenses for 3 rounds, he will remove and blades or damage auras, such as Amplify and Punishment and etc, that you cast on yourself. 7. On the tenth round, he uses Sabertooth, but not 1100 damage. Only 750 to 850. The reason it is less is because there is a follow up spell after Sabertooth, and that is enhanced Ra. It has Monstrous added to it. 8. (This is a positive cheat, it increases his incoming!) If the battle lasts longer for 10 rounds, the boss is vulnerable, which means he takes +70% to any incoming attacks without any traps, and he won't use any cheats. So he's easy for 11+ rounds.

Nobody but an Exalted can get through my defenses.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Oni Slayer on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
Shadow Slasher

Rank 7 Shadow (But uses Balance Spells) Boss
8,995 Health

Species: Shadow Enemy

Spells: All Balance spells

Cheats: When you use a rank 6+ spell, he says: "Did you think you can merely injure me?" Then the spell will do 0 damage. The boss absorbs the spell, and uses it on you, this time with damage, then casts a -65% Tower Shield on himself. 2. If you do a wand attack, he says: "Weak becomes strong!" and he will do a wand on you, but it's twice the damage of your wand attack. 3. When you do above 800 damage on him, he will say: "Your blade is worthless!" then casts Virulent Plague on you, and shields himself with a -55% tower shield. 4. After 6 rounds he will cast a random Shadow-Enhanced spell (Hungry Caterpillar, Gaze of Fate, etc.) then will cast a -30% weakness on you. 5. After his Shadow-Enhanced spell cheat, he will pierce all your defenses for 3 rounds, even Fortify. 6. After he pierces defenses for 3 rounds, he will remove and blades or damage auras, such as Amplify and Punishment and etc, that you cast on yourself. 7. On the tenth round, he uses Sabertooth, but not 1100 damage. Only 750 to 850. The reason it is less is because there is a follow up spell after Sabertooth, and that is enhanced Ra. It has Monstrous added to it. 8. (This is a positive cheat, it increases his incoming!) If the battle lasts longer for 10 rounds, the boss is vulnerable, which means he takes +70% to any incoming attacks without any traps, and he won't use any cheats. So he's easy for 11+ rounds.

Nobody but an Exalted can get through my defenses.
Also, when you enter the house he is standing in the middle of the hall and he says to you: "Hello, young wizard. I have heard many tales of your magic. Merle Ambrose, that headmaster sent you, I presume, hmm? Very well, then. I also teach Shadow magic. To my fellow Shadow citizens, that is. For you, wizard, I don't think you've been in my homeland, eh? Well, those fellow spiral goers, they think Shadow is just an annoyance, because they get obliterated every time it is cast. That is true. You see, I am the master of Shadow. But my magic has been used very rarely. I think you will make a good test-uh-assistant, yes, assistant. If you would care to help me with my magic, I will let you pass. Find some Shadow flowers near here, please. They are spotted somewhere here, I presume." He gives you a quest. When completed: "Very good, wizard. Now, let me do the magic in the magic." He mixes the flowers into his solution, then puts it in his staff. "Now then wizard, I would be very honored to teach you the magic of Shadow...and also be the last foe you have ever faced, wizard. Prepare to be obliterated!" And the battle begins. When defeated: "How can it be? How did Shadow fail me? I will rise again, wizard! You will soon fall! And this time, Shadow will never fail me!!!!!!" Then there's a bonus. After boss is dead, the player has to face the owner of the home. It's like PvP.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2015
I am a level 51 Grandmaster, and I like when people come and visit, but if they want a little challenge...

Name: Lady Fire
Her brother's name: Brother of death

LF: Rank 7 Fire Boss ( and death )
BD: Rank 7 elite minion ( and fire )

LF's species: Fire Dragon
BD's species: Wraith

LF's health: 6,000
BD's health: 3,000

LF's cheats: 1. Once she gets to lower than 1,000 health, she will death-blade herself, and do wraith on you.
2. If you Meteor Strike her, she will say, " Ha! Feel this! " and she will Fire-Dragon you.
3. If you critical her and it is a wand spell, she will do the death version of that wand spell and will critical.
4. Healing will equal an -75% infection instead of a -50%
5. If she is at 300 health, she will sacrifice herself.
6. When she is defeated, she will summon her brother, who is a death minion...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BD's cheats: Every 4 rounds, he says, " You will not survive " and puts himself in the battle field and drain from you and heal himself. Also, if you heal, he says, " Healing is for the weak! " and will cast a infection that is 90% on you.

Speeches: LF's battle: My Master sent me to defeat you... feel the pain NOW!
LF's Defeat: GRRRRR! My brother will deal with you, little pest!
BD's battle: I heard from master that my sister is in trouble, be prepare to taste nothing but death!
BD's defeat: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fine, sister, should we let this strong person in?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoy this challenge, even though their cheats are kind of weak.

Erica DaisyDreamer Level 51 Grandmaster Pryomancer Find me either watching high level 4v4, farming Big Ben, playing wildfire tag, or teaming up.

" Allow some challenge in your life "

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
I am Lvl 92

Name: Tazal GlassDream
Class: Myth
Species: Elephant (in the Elephant Spectral Guardian design)
HP: 8800
Cheats:
1. When a trap is cast on Tazal, he shouts: "You live in a dream!" and casts a -70 shield on himself.
2. When a rank 7+ spell is cast, Tazal shouts: "Your spells are nothing!" and heals himself for 900.
3. If a wizard dies in combat, Tazal will shout: "You are made of glass!" and casts a DOT on the remaining wizards that deals 770 every round.
4. If any utility spell is cast (shatter, pierce, steal charm, steal ward, remove ward, disarm, enfeeble), Tazal will shout: "My power returns a tenfold!" and re-casts whatever was stolen/shattered/removed.
5. Every 4 rounds, Tazal will cast Time of Legend, a Mythblade on himself, Reliquary, and Celestial Calendar on a random wizard. After this, he replaces the Time of Legend with Sanctuary, the Reliquary with Cycle of Life, and casts a Satyr on himself.
Resists: 80% to Myth, 20% to Death and Life.
Boosts: 50% to Storm and Fire, 20% to Balance and Ice.

Speech:
Beginning: "You wish to pass into this castle, hmm? Well, I will not permit it! You shall not pass!"
Defeat: "You fight like one of the mighty Aquilan gladiators! Very well, you may enter the home of my master. But be aware, my minions await you inside."

Minions in the First Room:
Name: GlassDreamers
HP: 1700
Cheats: None
Class: Myth
Species: Gargoyle
Boost: 80% to Storm
Resist: 80% to Myth

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
The PvE Master on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Me: Hey guys! I'm back from my break. Sorry for the absence, I was-
Dark Dragonoid: Just shut up. We all know that you were just being a lazy butt and didn't want to do anything.
Me: How are you still here?! You exploded at the end of that battle.
Dark Dragonoid: No I didn't. You just typed what WOULD happen. No one has actually challenged me yet.
Me: I hope someone challenges you and beats you. Your annoying.
Dark Dragonoid: Not as annoying as you.
Me: Just shut your face and let me state the next boss.
Dark Dragonoid: Fine. Not like your going to make anything good anyways...

Narrator: As you enter the next room after the epic battle with Dark Dragonoid, you feel a burning heat as you enter the next room. A huge dragon is laying in the middle of the floor, with his glowing purple eyes bearing down on you.

???: So. You defeated that puny Dark Dragonoid. Figures. He was always so weak. Wizard, you can refer to me as... The Guardian.

Narrator: The Guardian stands up, and his burning armor glows brighter and hotter.

The Guardian: Now. It is time to finish what that fool could not. We do battle. NOW! (Battle Begins.)

Name: The Guardian. (DD: Real creative name guy.....)
Species: Dragon. (DD: How original.....)
Health: 73'999. (DD: Really? One health less than me? Lame.)
School: Fire and Storm. (DD: No fair! How come he gets to be two schools?)
Spells: All elemental blades and all rank 5 and higher storm and fire spells. (DD: That's so lame. Give him everything!)
Power Pip Chance: 100% (DD: Give him 200!)
Resists: 35% Universal Resist. 675% Critical Block. 500% Critical Chance. (DD: Too low. Needs to be 20% cooler.) (References, yay!)
Appearance: A purple dragon wearing spiky burning red armor. (DD: Gotta admit that seems pretty cool.)
Cheats:
Me: Alright for cheats he-
Dark Dragonoid: Hold up there, fool!
Me: Can't you just leave me alone?!
Dark Dragonoid: Your running out of characters again, you noob!
Me: Oh..... Whoops.
Dark Dragonoid: Hopeless.
Me: Al-
Dark Dragonoid: Don't even bother finishing that sentence. Just do what you've come to do.
Me: Wow. Didn't call me an idiot or anything. You must be slipping.
Dark Dragonoid: Just go.

Cheats:
Cheat #1: At the start of the battle, The Guardian will say something different depending on your school. Every spell he casts here is just base damage.

Fire: "You should really know not to play with fire". and casts Abominable Weaver.
Ice: "You really need to chill out." and casts Fire from Above.
Storm: "Thunder and Lightning are mine to control now!" and casts Mystic Colossus.
Myth: "Legends won't save you now." and casts Glowbug Squall.
Life: "Healing won't help you this time." and casts Call of Khrulhu.
Death: "Your life stealing is useless against me!" and casts Hungry Caterpillar.
Balance: "The balance of the world is meaningless!" and casts Gaze of Fate.
Dark Dragonoid: Nefarious much? (References, more yay!)

Me: And that's it for his cheats!
Dark Dragonoid: Wait, WHAT?!!
Me: Yeah. He didn't want anything else.
Dark Dragonoid: What do you mean he didn't want anything else?!?!?!
???: I didn't want anything else. It's as simple as that.
Dark Dragonoid: Guardian? Your here to?!?!
Guardian: Of course.
Dark Dragonoid: Bu- Bu- But why?!
Guardian: Because. I want to help out with this "boss making".
Dark Dragonoid: You can't! I'm already here!!!!
Guardian: Haven't you heard of a thing called "sharing'?
Dark Dragonoid: You little-
Me: Both of you! Shut your faces! You can both be here.
Guardian: See? Master agrees.
Dark Dragonoid: Master can punch himself in the face for all I care.
Me: What am I going to do with you two.......

And there you go! There's is my second of the five bosses. Now I just need to think of the last three, but I'll have some help from Dragonoid and Guardian. I don't know how much help they'll be, but hey. The more the merrier.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Level 80 :D

Health: 8,000
Cheats:If you pass a turn he will stun you for your next round and says Stalling huh? Good luck doing that.
If you use a heal he will put a +100 trap on you and say, You really think Healing will work? Goodluck to you,
If you summon any minions he will summon 3 manders with 1,000 health and say, Ugh you make me get flees from your dirty minions. If you use any attacks like 0-3 he will use effert Genie on you with a -100 effect and say, You make me sick your kind. The final cheat will be, If you kill him he will turn into a real wizard With 4,000 health and say, Have i been controlled this whole time? I'm I'm Sor- What is happening? And turn with new cheats but ill get to that later.
1st form: He is a Warrior crab Wizard size
1st name: Sirboggen Mchoth
1st School: balance
2nd form: Wizard
2nd Name: Your lost friend
2nd School: Death
2nd Form Rank: 9
2nd Form Cheats: If you ever use a balance spell it will do 0 damage and he will say, You remind me of my past self, I don't like that. then he will use a wraith on you. If you ever use a death spell it will do 0 damage and he will say, You remind me of my current self, I don't like That. Then use Hydra on you. If you heal he will stun you for next turn then he will go again using rebirth then say, You i remember you,You must go, The en-. The final cheat is once you beat him he will Turn into a regular wizard and say, You i dislike you.
3rd form: wizard
3rd Name: Used to be friend
3rd School: Fire
3rd Rank: 8
3rd form cheats: If you use an attack He will instantly do 500 damage to you nomatter shields or resistince and say, Your so far from here must you go? If you kill him He will do a final 600 damage to you better use your heals And his final words will be, See you in the Afterlife. then you will be taken to the master's house
Final comments: Im running out of words with 100 left. I hope you enjoyed my boss and i enjoyed making it im just gonna run out of words myself so :D bye! :P!

Hero
May 07, 2015
miranda jade song lvl 39 boss name fire dragcorn type hafe dragon hafe unicorn slok tipe will say hmmmm maybe my mastor will let me kiepp you i got a caug just the rite side for you and wiff a mont wif you and your mont too if you get difeift that will happin

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
i am lvl 100 so ill make it rank 7 but the most special version for a max. boss name: dark knight looks like: deer knight class:death spells:all of them. health:8,700 rank:7 so ok for the cheats, if you put any shields he says "there is no defense that saves you now" and destroys the shields. if you dont defeat him with one k.o. it will destroy all traps and anything you have put on him.then it makes a beguile to you and then says "health for both" and rebirth and gives him a higher heal and you receive a lower heal but then he says "oops my mistake that health is mine too" and makes a dr von on you. if you put a weakness on him he will say "your the weak" and makes a bad juju and after puts you the -90% weakness he puts on himself a 50% deathblade. and if you heal he will say "share some of your life" and makes a wraith on you. and each 6 rounds he will say " here is a present for your visit" and makes a skeletal dragon on you.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Pain Bringer
Rank 21 Shadow Boss
First round he uses a Shadowbug Squall which is like glowbug but one shots you.
He laughs at your attempts.
He was 1 health and always goes first in the duel and can't fizzle.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Name:True Nightmare
Classes: , , Death, Shadow/Death
Chat:You dare enter my master's home, puny wizard. You will not survive.
Rank 19, 19, 19, and 19.
Cheats:

Life: If you heal, the life will use Gnomes on the user, and add a 75% Heal Debuff to all players, also cannot be killed until boss is dead, and he cannot fizzle, and heal the entire team to 100%.
Shadow/Death: Shadow/Death is The Master of Death Reborn, but will do the same cheats as in dark more except the dragon titan's cheats, he will always cast a 95% Damage Debuff, 75% Hit Chance Debuff. But You attack on anyone he will do the shadow convert heal on the player, and gain a 85% pierce blade for his team.
Star: In order too hit, you must enchant a spell, to attack him, and if you remove any of the blades, traps, shields, on him or his team, he adds a 95% damage buff to the team and it will instantly trigger the The Master of Death Reborn's Cheat.

Every three rounds the first person casts the glowbug spell, with a 10% pierce, 75% damage blade, and any other blades before hand will count towards the damage. And If you block that attack, then you take no damage from it, if you don't... its the opposite One shot.

If you die you cannot be healed, you instantly flee, and your health is split between the bosses and they add it to there current health.

This boss is insanely difficult, but Pvp Warlords do not go in the battle, or anyone with the gear.

But there is one more cheat, You cannot convert, blade, shield, trap, dispel, or use astral spells. You will instantly take 10% damage of your health per one.

Really op... I know... Couldn't resist...

Health: : 99,000 : 99.9k Shadow/Death: 1m Death, 1.4 million.