Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
please KI let us do this it would be fun!
lvl: 34
name: frost kitty
species: frost cat
class: ice
health: 7,050
special thing: programed to let certain people in with out them have to battle
catch phrase at the beginning : 'I wish you luck.. you'll need it'
catch phrase at the end: 'my master has seen what a powerful wizard you are..... and because of this you may enter'

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
my castle would have a tower.

Floor One: # of Baddies: 2
Name: Frost beetle
Type: Bug
School: Ice
Cheats: if you attack with less than 4 pips, it will heal with satyr
Health:2,000

Floor Two: # of Baddies: 2
Name: Evil Snowman
Type: Snowman
Cheats: if you heal, he will Colossus you.
Health:4,000

Floor 3: # of Baddies: 2
Name: Colossal Gaurdian
Type: Colossus
Cheats: If you use wand, he will sprite himself.
Health: 5,000

Floor 4: # of Baddies: 1
Level: 60
Name:Stephen Frostrider(creature form of me)
Type: Wizard
Cheats:
1: if use same school twice in a row, he will attack you with level fifth ty eighth spell of the opposite school, without losing any pips(minotaur and orthrus count as same school twice in a row)
2: if you use a spell under 4 pips, he will cast snow angel on you and also rebirth on himself.
3: if you heal he will use Wraith on you, one that does 1000 damage.
4: After you defeat him once, he will respawn with half the health and 3 Colossus minions, each with half of his respawn health.
5: if you trap him he will remove the trap and feint you without putting a trap on him.
6: if you blade, he will hex you
Health: 8,000
2nd health: 4,000
Resist: 50% resist to ice, 25% boost to Fire.
Cards: All ice spells, and all level 58 spells, rebirth, and wraith.
Opening statement: "Halt! If you wish to continue in to this area you must prove your worth in battle! Fight me, or leave this place!"
Losing statement: "You have proven your worth. I will let you pass."

Floor 1: # of Baddies: 2
Name: Blood Bat
Type: Bat
School: Myth
Cheats:if you attack with less than 4 pips, it will heal with satyr
Health: 1,500

Floor 2: # of Baddies: 2
Name: Cyclops
Type: Giant
Cheats:if you heal, he will Minotaur you:
Health: 3,000

Floor 3: # of Baddies: 2
Name: Mean Minotaur
Cheats: If you use wand, he will sprite himself.
Health: 4,000

Floor 4: # of Baddies: 1
Level: 48
Name: Isaac Griffincatcher(creature form of my myth wizard)
Cheats: 1: if use same school twice in a row, he will attack you with level fifth ty eighth spell of the opposite school, without losing any pips(minotaur and orthrus count as same school twice in a row)
2: if you use a spell under 4 pips, he will cast medusa on you and also rebirth on himself.
3: if you heal he will use Wraith on you, one that does 1000 damage.
4: After you defeat him once, he will respawn with half the health and 3 Minotaur minions, each with half of his respawn health.
5: if you trap him he will remove the trap and feint you without putting a trap on him.
6: if you blade, he will remove the blade and hex you.
Health: 6,000
2nd Health: 3,000
Resist: 50% to Myth, 25% Boost to storm.
Cards: All myth spells, and all level 58 spells, rebirth, and wraith.
Opening statement: "Halt! If you wish to continue in to this area you must prove your worth in battle! Fight me, or leave this place!"
Losing statement: "You have proven your worth. I will let you pass."

Floor 1 # of Baddies: 2
Name: Storm Serpent
Type: Serpent
School: Storm
Cheats: if you attack with less than 4 pips, it will heal with satyr
Health: 1,000

Floor 2 # of Baddies: 2
Name: Storm Titans Pet
Type: Leviathan
Cheats: if you heal, he will Triton you
Health: 2,000

Floor 3 # of Baddies: 1
Name: Storm Titan
Type: Triton
Cheats: If you wand, he will sprite himself
Health: 3,000

Florr 4 # of Baddies: 2
Name: Austin Stormcaller
Minion: Stormzilla
School(for both): Storm
Rank(for Stormzilla) 4
Cheat: if you cast a spell for under for pips, he will cast a critical leviathan that ignores resists, shields, debuffs, dispells, and critical blocks on you.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Hers mine
Name: Strom Lord
Species: Stormzilla
Class:Storm (Duh)
Cheat:Heals himself every round but he only get half health each round, summonds minions that summon minions that summon minions and so on and so on, his minions have half his health, and all of his minions can heal, cast traps, cast shields, cast wards, steal shield and/or wards, and summon minions from a school that is weak to you.
Says: "My master will not be pleased if he find you here. Leave now while you still can. Leave before my son gets a hold of you."
Health:8900 Sas after defeated "You may have won this time but you will not not win again" then he summons 3 minons and they attack all at once. (if another person comes in while you are fighting him he will call out 2 of his minions to attack the other guy and summons 2 more.)
Secound health:4500

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Here is an idea for an ice boss.

Name: Snow Angle
Health: 6600
Resist: 60%
PP chance: 80%

Spells he can use:
Ice blade, elemental blade, minor chill (0 pips 10+60 over three rounds), freeze, defrost (remove all stun shields from a target), tower shield, blizzard (always has gargantuan), Frostbite (rather then 70+480 it does 160+660), snow angle (instead of taunting it steals one shield, one from each person).

Cheats: "Let it snow." This means the bubble is always balefrost and if it is changed the next turn he says that little quote and balefrost is cast.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall..." when an attack is gonna do more then 1000 damage to him he says this. What happens is the attack is reduced by 50% then you take the same amount of damage that he took."

"Fear is only feeling cold." he uses this when his minions are dead, every three rounds that little note pops up and a snow angle is cast, it hits critical if someone healed in the last three turns.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
OK, heres my FUNNY boss

Name;Mr.kitty
Class:Balance
Health:500
says; I always need knew friends wanna play battle? (a menu appears and you choose a color then you get morphed into a firecat that's the exact color)
Spells:Firecat, Deathcat, Lifecat, Mythcat, Stormcat, Icecat, Stormcat, Balancecat.
Cheat;Name:you broke the rules!;gives Mr.kitty a heal for 30+100 for 3 rounds
Ending speech; Aww...you won, well OK see you again some time *walks through the house door*
price: (to get this boss)50 gold
Animation;Deathcat;graveyard with ravens,Stormcat;appears from a whirlpool and breaths lightning on the foe,Lifecat;in a orchard breaths a life ire on the foe,Icecat;a snowy cave breaths ice shards on the foe,Balancecat;inside Bartleby breaths a beam of purple red and blue on foe.

Please post this and publish it to the game it will lighten people's spirits and make them lol

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Fun Idea!!

Name: Cold Colosuss

Species: Colosuss

Spells: Has all Ice spells

Class: Ice

Cheat: you imdiatly loose all health except for 432 health left!!

Health: 16,238

That should be fun for the other players they can also gain expierience from battling them if they suprisingly win!! that shouls be alot of fun! :D

My edited part-

So yea i was kinda re-thinking and it clicked i think it should be like a tower or a dungeon ya know! Like it would have a floor for each school! And your schoool would be the last part, I mean wouldnt that be like awesome!! :D

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009

says; I always need knew friends wanna play battle? (a menu appears and you choose a color then you get morphed into a firecat that's the exact color)

Do we keep our deck,pick a random one or pick cards for the deck for the battle? I would like to battle your boss. It sounds awesome.:-) :D :) :-) :D 8) I would want to battle it everyday! I want it to be multiplied and put in a new area called... Hmm.. called firecat fortress. I bet people would swarm there. :D KI please make it real! Please KI? :( It would defently make w101 more popular.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Name: Fire Scavenger School:Fire Type: Efreet Cheats This Boss can heal with regenerate that will heal 7,000 it can interrupt your spells and cast 10 spells in a row Health:8,995 spells:all Fire spells,weakness,black mantle,satyr,sprite,minor blessing,unicorn,rebirth,regenerate,spirit armor,ice shield,storm shield,life shield,myth shield,death shield,volcanic shield,thermic shield,legend shield, ether shield,dream shield,elemental shield,trap,and blade,spirit shield,trap,and blade,tower shield, and kraken.
please do not make fun of it this my first post

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Name&titles:Wraith of misery;Reaper of happiness,Crusher of hero's
Species:Wraith (obviously)
Spells:All spells of Necromancy
Health:10,000
Opening words:MUHAHAHA!!! fool i will swipe your soul!!!!
Ending words: what!? you swiped my soul you are a worthy protector of light.... hero...*cough* *cough* (evaporates)

[details other]

you earn the badge "Protector of light".
if your a Necromancer you unlock travel to the dark realm to practice Necromancy combat with Malistare's ghost.
Necromancer's will gain a "Scythe of darkness" that gives the spell "Wraiths gaze" which does 150 Necromancy damage (its like a staff except you slash the spells icon instead of tapping it).
you get the following items;Wraith's hood of souls,Wraith's cloak of misery,Reaper's boots of death+Scythe of darkness.

[so mainly its ALL about Necromancy]

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
k, you should make it to where if you want the person to battle, a little box will come up and say, do you want (their name) to battle? and you click yes or no.
now, heres my boss:

i lvl 60 pyromancer

name: magma guardian

school: fire

doesn't cheat

health: 3,595

thats all for now!
Bradley Blade, legendary pyromancer

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
name: minotaur king
speceies: minotaur(of course)
school: myth
what he says: no one can beat me! i fight till the last moment!
Level: rank 7
life: 8,000
cheats: double hit natural attack! :D

fred spritegem, level 39 myth

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i have the ultimate boss!
name: fred spritegem(thats me! :D )
school: myth
life: 10,000
opening statement: if it is this house you seek then i challenge you to surpass your limits! DEMENSTRATE YOUR POWER TO ME!
final statement: to come so far... so far... to lose!
cheats:1 when you use a trap on him he says "curse me eh? i make you pay!" and uses medusa.2 final blowup. when he dies he uses a spell that does 2000 damage.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Name: Ra Bodyguard
Class: Balance
Health:5,550
Cheat: Using level 48 spells causes it to use Ra that does 1,000 damage to all baddies no fizzle at all or summon 3 Manders. saying: You made Ra real mad!
Spells:Scarab, Black Mantle, Weakness , Spectral Blast, Hydra, Helping Hands, Ra ( cheat ), Helpful Mander ( cheat 1,500 health ), Balanceblade, Power Nova

Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
i am level 53
boss name: fire destructor
species: water-lurker
health: 7,750, 2nd health: 3,875, 3rd health: 1,937, 4th health: 969
type: fire
when combat starts it says: "my master has sent me to guard his home. Suffer the wrath of my pyromancy!"
when he is defeated: "you have outsandanded my fire power. you can go on now."
cheat: when you use a ward or a charm he says: "now what are you doing? charms? wards? not anymore!" and he destroys all of the charms/wards you have. p. s: since you can use a lot of charms/wards he can use this cheat THREE times
second cheat: when he is defeated first, he says: "nobody will leave here unless all of my power has gone!" and he comes back with half of the health he has. he keeps doing this until he has 969 health. :D

hope you guys like my pyromancer boss!
Nicholas ShadowRunner, Grandmaster Pyromancer, level 53

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
I am level 60.

Name: Father of Inferno
Species: Stellar Protector (counts as fire cuz they resist it)
Class: Fire
Cheat: "Thanks for the help!" Any charm or buff you place on yourself will switch to him, and any you place on him will switch to you, ultimatly always helping him instead of you. He will not take your trap on yourself from feint, however.
Health: 8,700.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Level 58
Name: Judger
Health:8,330
Phrase: When you approach her she says, I WILL UNBALANCE YOU!
Then, if you're about to kill her, if your going first, the ring turns around, and she judgements doing 7,000 damage.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Level 60
Name: RAAR
Species: RA
Cheat: When you heal he uses himself and takes three shields, and at his last 1,000 health, he will say: MY DESTINY IS TO GUARD MY MASTER AND HIS HOME,and he will do an overkill RA.

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Lvl 59
Boss name:Harmonia
Species:Balance angel
Health:8,659
Cheats:Comes back to life with half health, has resistance to everything, does a balance convert, has +90 buff, If you heal it heals with twice the health you gained unless you have three -30 on you (another one of her cheats), and finally she gains health when you lose more than one thousand health from one attack.
Starting phrase:I will do any hing to protect my Balance master.Prepare yourself intruder,I can balance of the simpilis attacks
If defeated once it says:Hold on i am not done yet, I will just balance out the damage i took and make it to health.
If defeated once more:NOOOOOOO! I will have my revenge on you ,goodbye for now.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Luis owlflame
School: Ice/storm
Level: 26

Boss name: Guard Colossus

Type: Colossus
Health: 8,453

Type: Ice/storm

Spells: Stormzilla, Colossus, Storm colossus, Ice wyvern , Storm trap , Kraken , Lightning bats, Frostbite, Stun, Elemental shield, Guiding light, Storm lord, Triton, Leviathan, Snow angel, Ice bats,Shockophant(Storm oni)
, Any storm spell known, Any ice spell known.

Heal spell: Satyr, Fairy, Pixie, Sprite, Dyrad, Rebirth.

Opening words: How dare you invade this sanctuary! I shall destroy you!

Last words: Grrrr. I'll seek my revenge, human! Deal with my master!

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Name: Skeletal king
Species: Skeletal warrior
School: Death
Health: 8,560
Says at the beggining "My masters order are to destroy you so i shall! DIE!!!
Says when defeated "I have lost. NOOOO!!!! You may pass but next time you shall die!
Spells: all the death spells that exist

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Name : Sentaur

Species : Sprite and Centaur

Looks : ( 1st ) Like a sprite

Looks : ( 2nd ) like a centuar

Looks : ( Dead ) [ Sprite ] Explodes [ Centuar ] fades away

School : Life ( Storm and Death )

Health : ( 1st ) 4,888

Health : ( 2nd ) 8,999

Spells : Fairy,Rebirth,Sprite,Minor blessing,Imp,Guiding Light,Poision,TRITON! and snow serpant. [ Once centaur ] Centaur

Speech : ( 1st Enterance ) " Life is not fair pet! "

Speech : ( 1st Defeat ) " Death! Well its time for LIFE! Time to transform! " ( Turns into Centaur )

Speech : ( 2nd Enterance ) " Death is with you this time youngling! "

Speech : ( 2nd Defeat ) " The taste of life in you have brought me to death! "

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Why don't you just limit your house to friends. Thats what most people do.

Jonathan Walker lvl 60 balance
Jonathan Lifehunter lvl 42 Death
John Storm lvl 7 Storm

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Name: AshBurn
School: fire
Species: Fire elemental
Spells
all fire spells all healing spells ice shield storm shield life shield myth shield death shield volcanic shield thermic shield legend shield ether shield dream shield tower shield shield minion buff minion mend minion elemental shield trap and blade spirit shield trap and blade melt disspate entangle vaporize strangle unbalance hex curse weakness black mantle cleanse charm pierce disarm steal ward

Health: 8,995

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Wizard level:60
Wizard school and name:balance, Fred Thundershield

Boss speicies: Ra
Boss school balance
Boss rank: 8
Boss health: 8,989
Boss cheats: whenever the player uses a trap or shield he casts a feint on the player but with no hex added to the boss!
Secondary cheat: when the player cast a spell over 5 pips he uses a 850 damage hydra!(350 for each head.)

Boss phrases:HAH! When you defend or enhance your self I will enhance MYSELF tenfold!
Ending phrase: How could this be *cough cough* you have beaten me, you have proven your....self worthy to enter.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
noahdeathhorn level 60

name screiff
school ice
level 8
life 7,500
summons 3 ice colusses to add him in battle
and if you win you get the key to the house