Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
nice, that was lucky. and i didnt know jade oni dropped life beetle.

i have alao heard that crazed forest spirit drops a crabling or something

?.?

i fought him all day yesterday, but he didnt drop it. guess my luck from the other day has run out.

wasnt jade oni, it was PLAGUE ONI!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
noyeh wrote:
Igloogirl3 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds.

But what quest do you get for it? I looked and looked but i couldn't find the quest. I REALLY WANT A CRABLING SO PLZ SOMEONE POST BACK AND TELL HOW!!!!!!

No no no no no no no, you dont get it. I mean there IS a quest for Crazed Forest Spirits, but you just keep fighting them for fun till ya get one.
In other words you dont get it by a quest

Yeah I have had that happen to me. I fought General Achilles three times and he dropped a blue ghost for me as well. Get this, I fought Grub once and got the cat that flips the coin not on a multiple try but the very first try. I was surprised. Of course that is really all he dropped After all that fighting I thought I was getting more. Another disappointment also when I got the egg it showed a spell card that came with it. But guess what? When it hatched the spell card was no where to be seen on my pet. So I was a bit tiffed. But hey, not many can say they get a pet on the very first fight ever!

actually, i got the blue ghost, the myth sprite, and the ghoul on my first try. and for the coin flipping cat, you have to level it up, you will get the card when he is an ancient i think, either ancient or adult but i think its ancient

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I got blue banshee on the third try.It may be the first or second

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Um I got bad luck. I farmed a easy boss Alicane Swift arrow and tried for months ( mustve been 10000 times) And never got it. I am Grand btw

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I don't know if I am lucky or not, but, when I got storm shot and storm proof on my cloud demon, spritely on my fierce hound, fire shot and fire giver on my flamezilla, and ice proof on my queen spider. I did feel very lucky after my ancient wraith only got pips o'plenty (which was heart breaking and leaves me doubtful towards future school pets)

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
noyeh wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

And where is the burial grounds? What world?

Mooshu.
Michael Sprite Shard lvl 53 Grandmaster Pyromancer Master Of Fire

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
I got my life troll as soon as I entered the battle (LITERALLY). I just randomly ported to a friend, did one attack, and thanked him.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I'm lucky cause I started the game,and I got 200 gold.For nothing!!!

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
kaleeraisen wrote:
HIVE20 wrote:
GEEZ! YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY! I only get pet drops if i dont know the boss drops them. If i do, i have to fight it for days, or more commonly, weeks. The longest i have ever taken to farm something was the gurtok demon in plaza of conquests. I farmed him for TWO MONTHS and didnt get ANYTHING OF VALUE. I stil dont have the pet he drops. I think I dont really have very much luck. :?

Amber N.= hey that sounds like a friend of min Isaac S. are you him? if not sry.

Nope, i'm not him. Sorry to dissapoint you lol.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I had to farm for 3 days for my storm gm boots and got a storm hound from malistaire when i wasn't even there because i had disconnected. O. o

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Popman98 wrote:
nice, that was lucky. and i didnt know jade oni dropped life beetle.

i have alao heard that crazed forest spirit drops a crabling or something

?.?

i fought him all day yesterday, but he didnt drop it. guess my luck from the other day has run out.

1. Its Plague oni, Shiritaki Temple last boss.
2. When I first tried to get Life Beetle I got one called Tiger!

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
noyeh wrote:
Igloogirl3 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

But what quest do you get for it? I looked and looked but i couldn't find the quest. I REALLY WANT A CRABLING SO PLZ SOMEONE POST BACK AND TELL HOW!!!!!!

No no no no no no no, you dont get it. I mean there IS a quest for Crazed Forest Spirits, but you just keep fighting them for fun till ya get one.
In other words you dont get it by a quest

Yeah I have had that happen to me. I fought General Achilles three times and he dropped a blue ghost for me as well. Get this, I fought Grub once and got the cat that flips the coin not on a multiple try but the very first try. I was surprised. Of course that is really all he dropped After all that fighting I thought I was getting more. Another disappointment also when I got the egg it showed a spell card that came with it. But guess what? When it hatched the spell card was no where to be seen on my pet. So I was a bit tiffed. But hey, not many can say they get a pet on the very first fight ever!
how come you guys are so lucky? I got a life troll when i did the krock quest but still my friend and i did that guy for 6 hours or less everyday for three days no pet but at lest i can sell. but still you guy ARE TO LUCKY are i have really bad luck
(ps can you give me some of that luck. lol)

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
one time i beat rattlebones two times in a row and guess what? i got two myth sprites! i love myth sprites being a level 34 myth wizard!

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?

That happened when i did Plague Oni for the very first time ... I got a Life Scarab ... didn't take 2 tries, only 1 try- and my very first one too!
Too bad that's not happening to me when i try to farm Prince Manu Nirini for the Fire Salamander. Now i'm starting to wonder if he even DROPS it.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

Well theres this goat monk that needs bark from a crazed forest spirit i finished that quest.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
noyeh wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

And where is the burial grounds? What world?
Mooshoo of course

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Fuzzy7354 wrote:
Once when i fought that gobbler prince on colossuss blvd I got the ice serpent pet on my first try, and I was on the actual quest line!
big deal i did that too. 8)

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
I got a Frog from a boss in Marleybone...I forge which one though :(

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Ok, forgive me for being obtuse, but if I list some pets, could someone tell me where I can get them? Here goes: Frog, Queen spider, cloud demon, fire mander, frostzilla, sunbird. And who is Smogger? And the boss in Tree of Life who supposedly drops pets, Youkai, does he really? All I keep getting from him is lame boots and hats that I can't even use!

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
I teleported to my friend and a 3/4 beaten death oni and the very first turn i got to fight, he died. And guess what i got? A dire ghoul. (Gives ghoul card.)

Defender
May 10, 2010
I got a firebat from a boss. I don't know who though.

See ya 'round the spiral!
~Kristen Silverstone lvl25 thaumaturge

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Lol nice but i have been luckier i have gotten 4 pet drops in one day from only one try each.It was all in a hour i got fire serpent life bat life troll death troll death bat lol XD my family is like 30% irish.