Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is Your Wizard 101 Report Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I want to see what you think your teachers and your grade would be in wizard 101

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

My Teacher would probably say something like: He is very powerful and he loves his element he just need to actually read quests before accepting them and actualy following the story line. All in all very good.

Angel Dark Rider lvl 50 Necromancer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
steelers1234 wrote:
I want to see what you think your teachers and your grade would be in wizard 101

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

My Teacher would probably say something like: He is very powerful and he loves his element he just need to actually read quests before accepting them and actualy following the story line. All in all very good.

Angel Dark Rider lvl 50 Necromancer
Well my teacher is cyrus and he is a meanie (gulp i hope he doesent read this lol)

this would be my grades he might say

deck orginazation-C+
stragaty-A-
strength of spells- B if i am lucky lol
paying attention- i dont even want to start with you on what i got
pet training-F- ( i actdentally let my rat magician run loose once in his class and i get an F )
stragaty-B+
Overall average-B- :D

he would probably say: needs to think before he fights he has constantly carelessly went into fights.But however he has been in my school the longest without running away to another school.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Andrew Swift Ice

Spell Casting: B-
Paying Attention: A+
Deck Organisation: C
Assignments (quests): B
Pet Training: F
Overall: C

Comments: Too many fizzles
He is a plesure to have in class

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
I don't really know mine. But here is what i think it'll look like.Oh by the way, my school is balance so i have the Dog and krok teachers.

Paul legend Weaver. Lv 50 Balance Wizard.

Spell casting: A
Paying attention: C+
Deck organization: A+
Quests: A
Pet training: A+ ( Has a Hydra Pet (three heads to feed, lol) )
Overall: A -

Comments: From the Dog: Paul was very wonderful student he learned all the spells very quickly, and had saved wizard city within a day! Oh what a wonder full student.

Comments: From Krok: Ah, yes, paul is a very wonderful student, i remember when he first came to this school, he only knew a quarter if the spell he knows now but he learned quickly and had defeated krokopatra before i knew it. He hardly ever payed attention but was very good. his second school was also ice for a good defense and his third was death, to heal himself while attacking too. He quickly became top of the class, Malistaire is no match for him. I don't mean to brag, but all of my students have been very good, a single one could defeat two myth wizards.

Cyrus: How dare you disrespect my school, i will teach you, you salty old krok!

From me: Hehe, um sorry for starting a war between the myth and balance schools.

(Apparently Cyrus stole my report card, although i really like myth)

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Spell Casting: A
Paying Attention: A-
Organization: D-
Assignments(quests): B-
Pet Training: B+
Overall: B

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I will use my death character, Logan Dreamweaver, Level 49

Spell Casting: A-
Paying Attention: D-
Organization: A
Assignments(quests): A
Pet Training: C
Overall: B+

Teacher Notes - This wizard is very intelligent and a nuisance. He demonstrates remarkable competency, yet often chooses not to pay attention. He is constantly playing tricks like a class clown. I don't know how many times I have had to tell him not to scare the younger wizards in the wizard city commons by casting Wraith to scare them. He also does not clean up after his pets and lets them roam to terrorize the lower level wizards. I have also had several complaints about him from Professor Drake regarding his pranks with his laundry. Apparently he is switching Professor Drakes Robes with Melinda Wu's robes and Professor Drake does look foolish in her robes. Still this wizard has managed to get the job done in spite of his unusual actions.

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
silverdragonn wrote:
I will use my death character, Logan Dreamweaver, Level 49

Spell Casting: A-
Paying Attention: D-
Organization: A
Assignments(quests): A
Pet Training: C
Overall: B+

Teacher Notes - This wizard is very intelligent and a nuisance. He demonstrates remarkable competency, yet often chooses not to pay attention. He is constantly playing tricks like a class clown. I don't know how many times I have had to tell him not to scare the younger wizards in the wizard city commons by casting Wraith to scare them. He also does not clean up after his pets and lets them roam to terrorize the lower level wizards. I have also had several complaints about him from Professor Drake regarding his pranks with his laundry. Apparently he is switching Professor Drakes Robes with Melinda Wu's robes and Professor Drake does look foolish in her robes. Still this wizard has managed to get the job done in spite of his unusual actions.

lol!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Paul Winterflame

Spell Casting A+

Deck Constuction F-

Paying Atention B+

Pet Training B+

Overall A-

COMMENTS : Great student always prepared for the worst

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I want to learn all schools, so i'm pretty smart:

Strategy: A+
Strength: A+
Deck orginization: A+
Quests: B+
Training points: A
Pet training: C
Mount training: A
Pay attention: A+
Homework ( teacher quests ): A+
Nice to classmates: A
Balance: A++
Fire: A+
Ice: A
Storm: A+
Life: A+
Myth: A-
Death: A

Heres what my teacher would probably say:
I, the Balance teacher of Ravenwood declare that Mary Ravengem is very intelligent and will be able to continue learning all elements of Ravenwood. I am proud of her besides her pet training.

I, the krokotopian master of Krokotopia, have exellent wonders for Miss Ravengem and hope she is well.
- luna0616

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Here is mine:

Wolf Shadowgem's Wizard 101 reprt card:

Type:Death
Current level: 25
Overall Grade: A+

Myth: D-
Life: B+
Death: A+
Storm: A+
Ice: A+
Fire: B+
Strategy: B+
Comments:Wolf is the youngest wizard and his stategy plans are avarage.he is smart, but needs to stop talking in class.

P.S:Cyrus needs to chill-lax

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
My wizs' report card
Emma Moonhunter ice 38
Plain school stuff:100
Stragy:87
Pet:100
Strenth:90
Talking:50
Overall:85.83(3 goes on forever)
Comment: Shut her up plz!!!
Grayrose: Ah, Emma, what a trip!! When you can get her to look at ya, she'll do what ya need her to do. Lady Midnight -her Black Cat- is trianed very well! She helps me 3 hours after class, and she enjoys it. She says "I like to bound with 'The 1, the Only, Grayrose'"
Falmea: Who is she again?
Balsestorm: She comes no where near my classroom!
Cryrus: Do I look like I care bout a ice kid?????
Wu: Emma? Emma who?
Ashthorn: Emma Moonhunter? Oh I hate her! She never says hi! I say hi, she just waves! She is so....
Emma: hi malorn! 8)
malorn: (says shakely) eh hi.
emma:later!
ashtorn: (finishes sentence) c u t e!
Doryn: Oh, good kid! LOVES haggin with me!
Dr. Garris(plain school stuff) no comment at this time:?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Kestrel Ghostwalker ( LVL 50, balance student)

Spell Casting: A+

Paying Attention: C-

Deck Organization: A+++

Pet training: Ok, i dont even know what this means......

Strategy: A+

Strayegy for pvp: A+

Cooperation: A++

Awesomeness: A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My teacher(s) would say: Kestrel is very good at her strategies. She is a very smart young wizard. She is very powerful with her spells and uses them correctly. Although, she does have to stop goofing off and listen to the teachers. But, oh she does brighten up my day when she cracks a joke or two about our class humungofrog and his gas problems!
Overall, she definaitly deserved her MASTER OF BALANCE badge. I am proud of her.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I have to teachers so i have to grades that are averaged.

Wolf ShadowBreaker

Spellcasting-A+ and A-
Paying attention-B/B
Deck Organization-A+/A+
Strategy-A+/B-
Quests-B-/A-
Training points-B+/C+
Pet Trianing-A+/B- (all my pets are well trained and nice)
Mount Training-Has none
Homework-A+/B+

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
well, i do a lot of weird things so my report card has a lot of items from Flamiliea.

Spell casting: B-
Pet training: A+ (I kept my pet ever sense three months ago and its easy to train a dragon!)
Paying attention: D- (i dont like to listen to quests!)
Responsibility: C+
Behavior: B+
# of spells: D (I have all but one fire and life spell)
Health: B+ (over 2000)
Taking things serious: D+
Getting all the quests he he can so far: A+
fire killing: D-
Shielding: F-
Healing: A+
Bladeing: B+
Deck organization: A+

NOTES: Richard is a joyful student anxious to learn new spells. He goes beyond what I expect! He never shields anybody but heals a lot! He just has one problem: He likes to burn stuff! He has burnt Professor Drake while he was sleeping and Drake thought it was smoke and little ticks were making fire on his skin! He uses the fire powers more than ways I have imagined! Pranks, campfires to roast marshmallows and weenies, WOW! He thinks that one little boss he can burn like toast! he does need to learn what the powers of fire are really used for. He even made my hair like it is now! He put it on fire but I controlled it to make it sway back and forth slowly. he is a nice stylist!

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Here's what mine would be like

Spellcasting-c
Paying attention-B
Deck Organization-B
Strategy-A
Quests-B
Training Points-A
Pet Training-C
Mount Training-none
Homework is the same as quests

Teacher Comment:
Classes: Does exceptionally well but tends to doze off and summon the dead for entertainment.
Pets: Need more training as all pets are dangerous and often set schoolgrounds on fire
Quests/Homework: Often finishes quests but sometimes will use others to do work
Spellcasting: Rarely fizzles but often gets distracted and turns classmates into butterflies

Hunter DragonGrove Lv.50 Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Student~ Jasmine BlueGem
School~ Ice/Storm
Level~ 47
Trimester 1 Report Card

Accuracy~ A/A-
Strength~ A/A
Defense~ A-
Behavior~ A+

Teacher Comments~
Jasmine is a excellent student, she has great behavior and always pays attention. Wonderful job! Keep up the good work!
~*~ Professer GreyRose~*~
Jasmine is a fine student and is doing well in storm. I enjoy every moment with her and i am sure Proffeser GreyRose does too! Great job!
~*~HalesStrom BaleStrom~*~

Parent Signature~ Allison BlueGem
Student Signature~ Jasmine BlueGem
Teacher Signature~ Professer Lydia GreyRose, Professer Halestrom Balestrom.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
my wizard 101 reportcard goes like this:

blaze rubyblood

spellcasting: A+/A
craftsmanship: A/A
paying attention: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++/A++++++++
creativity: A++
deck organization: B
strategy: A/A
quests:A+/A+
trainig points:a/b
thats mine you already know my name bye

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Natalie Moonblade Level 41 Necromancer
Report Card:

Deck organization: A
Pet training: A+++++++++
Quests: A
Paying Attention: B
Mount training A
Homework A
Spell Casting A-
Strategy: B
Coming on time for class: C+

Death: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Balance: B+
Myth: A

Teacher comments:

Dworgyn: Natalie is a wonderful student, she has proven she is a death student from the second she came into Wizard City, she has come very far.
She just needs to stop scaring the lower leveled theurgists. She trains her pets wonderfully, even though she may not have many she trained them to be some of the best strong, well trained pets I've ever seen.

Balance dog teacher: Even though Natalie only used a few of her training points for my spells, she used them wisely and still has that weakness card in her deck. She must have a little pinch of a sorcerer in her. But I still believe from Dworgyn that Natalie is 100% Death.

Cyrus: Oh yes she's the little girl who was wise and spent most of her training points on my myth spells.... good for you Natalie *sigh*

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Here is mine for my ice wizard

Deck organization: A
Pet training: A++++
Quests:A++++
paying attention C-
mount training:N/A (you cant train a broom)
Homework:B-
spell casting:A+
strategy:B+
Explosions:A++++++ (idk how that got in there)

Total: A-
Death:A
Life:C+

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Noah SoulBright Level 50 Fire

Homework:[Never turned in any homework] F
Experiments: A+
Losses In Battle:A-
Eagerness:A+
Myth and Monsters Study:B Electricity Study:B
Teacher's Notes:
Dalia Falmea:Noah was always excited to go on an adventure.Whenever, I give him an assignment he is eager to learn or gain experience throughout The Spiral.He has made his way to the top of my list and has learned Fire Dragon.I am sure Noah will be eager to learn more spells[if only he could.]
He loved to experiment.I hope he becomes a fine young man and helps my new apprentices.
Cyrus Drake:Aw yes, Noah.He never actually did pay attention to me.He has mastered the Myth school and uses earthquake wisely te hough.I am sure that he will gain good grades[if he does't I'll have to speak with Merle Ambrose.He has gained the trust of Minotaur,Cyclops, and all the other wonderful myth spells.He will become very wise and may take Falmea's place!
Baelstrom Maelstrom:Noah.He has only made this way to Kraken unfortunately.I wish he could gain more training points to learn Stormzilla.Noah is very hard to explain since he has only visited my class several times and he is fire at heart.He will definetely become a well learned young man.Good Luck, Noah!
Merle Ambrose:Makes me want to cry...

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
time:F-
fighting skills:A+
worlds done:d+[still in krok]
attention:A+++
balance strength:AAA+
fire strength:AAA+++
notes from my teachers: I am the fire teacher. saying that this young wizard is right.He helps other wizards do there quest. He is a good friend. His name is Conner gold blade. I am his secondary teacher. Balance teacher says:yes he is fire teacher.He uses balance blade on people.He used to die a lot but he has great power. he unleashes it when people are in trouble. so just ask him for help and he will help you. cheers.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
name patrick
level 43
schools myth and life
Homework: F
Spell casting: B+
Deck thingy: B+
PvP: FFFFFFFFF
Pet training: A+ marley my black cat is soo cool
Judgement resist in pvp: F------------------------------
Teacher: Cyrus Drake.
2nd teacher Moolinda Wu
3rd teacher: Professer Balestorm
overall grade: A-
Cyrus's notes: Patrick, is a calm self-controled wizard right as i call him over for homework he is there as soon as i can say Malistare is strong. But he does great with his pet and DID prove to me Marlas Homework. Patrick was not of my consern and i thought he'd be a failiure but he is approaching great potential in myth, he needs to change his color of clothing he looks like he is an ice wizard. Balestorm's notes: Mr patrick has been training with me for a long time! he is one of my nice students, I hope he has a SPARKTACULAR life with myth! Moolinda Wu's notes: Patrick is a one of a kind wizard, he never gives up and LOVES his satyr spell! I hope eventually, he will soon get his Sanctuary spell! Keep trying and work hard young wizard!!!!!!! :D Falmea's notes: He never comes to class and it dissopoints me. Patricks notes: She's right i DO love my satyr XD weird...... MY REPORT CARD IS NICE XD

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Student: Jonathan Stormcrafter

School: Storm

Level:25

Casting spells- A
Paying Attention- C-
Strategy- A-
Pet training- C+
Organization- B+
Quests- A

Overall- A-

Comments - Jonathan is a very talented wizard, who has a very strong deck. He needs to work on his pet training, and could pay attention a bit more, but is superb at battles. I can tell he has great Potential!

- Professor Balestrom

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
My Wizard City Report Card.
Adam SunShard
Master of Life
Deck: B+
Strategy: A
Attacks: C+
Healing: A+
PvP: B

Notes:
Moolinda Wu: Adam is a very kind hearted wizard and loves to join in a duel when others are in need. He is a wonderful student and I know he will be a excellent Grandmaster one day.
Cyrus Drake: Adam has shown some intrest in myth and has learned the secret of history in some sorts.
Merle Ambrose: Adam showed great power even in his first days at Ravenwood, but he lacks the speed to gain power quickly. He spends most of his time helping others and aiding around the school.
Final Note: Ambrose: ( If only he was here when Sylvia was still alive... )

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
michael goldflame ice school lvl 23
paying atention A+
doing all quests A+
uses all new spells he gets A+

greyrose:michael is doing a great job at doing his work.he uses his spelles to gain experience.Now michael is a lvl 23. baltstorm:michael is really into getting new spell's when he gets a training point he mostly uses it on storm school spells.
falmea:well let's see michael hasn't really used his training points on fire spells expect for one time now i'm gonna ask him to use some on fire spells now.