Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is Your Wizard 101 Report Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
IxionInc wrote:
Student: Isaac Iceflame

Quests: C

Strategy: A-

Spellcasting: A-

Paying Attention: C+

Deck Organization: B

Pet Training: A+

Overall: B+

Comments:

"This kid scares me. When he first walked up to me, he had a strange look in his eye, like he was destined to change the Spiral.. I almost wanted to turn him away from Necromancy, but that's kinda against my code, ya see? Better keep an eye on him, or else we gonna have another Malistaire on our hands..." -Malorn Ashthorn

"Overall, Isaac is a perfect student; Well mannered, listens well, and has a love for learning.. If it weren't for the fact that he IS all of these things. He seems to consider himself some sort of mastermind. He's cold, calculating and relentless towards his enemies... But to other students, he's a perfect gentelman! I cannot help but wonder if he's fighting Malistaire, simply to take his place.." -Dworgyn

Lol here is mine for Neela Wyrm LVL 30 Magus Necromancer

Spellcasting: A+ (with ghoul i can get 1000 damage WOOT)
Strategy: A+ (lots o traps.)
Quests: B
Paying Attention: F-
IQ: B
Accuracy: Z-
Pet Care: B- (once my dragon attacked Cyrus's beloved little pampered sprite.)
Overall: C+

Dworgyn: Neela is an outstanding student. Cunning and a master of invisibility spells, she even managed to take a photo of Miss Fluffy, Cyrus's sprite. See right here- Oh hello Cyrus, see this picture of your pet? Who did this you say, well only- Neela? Hello Neela where are you?
Oh well. Wait your in charge of the report cards? Well ok then. Here. I guess you must edit these.

Well I guess thats not my report card, this is:
Spellcasting: Horrible, weak, unable to kill a small beetle. Should be sent back to the world she came from.
Strategy: Horrible and predictable.
Quests: Horrible, always running off and bringing disappointment to the questor.
Paying attention: Never listens. Never learns any spells.
IQ: As dumb as a troll.
Accuracy: Never hits what she aims for. Terrible.
Pet care: I am surprised none of her pets starve.
Overall: F-

Cyrus: Unremarkable terrible student. Sneaks around, she is going to turn into the next Malistare.

Neela Wyrm: Darn.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Scarlet Shadow level 48 Diviner
I have Prof. Balestrom he is hyper and awesome!!!

Paying Attention= F
Spell Casting= B+
Deck Organization= B+
Pet Training= C
Assignments= B+
Overall= B

Scarlet: Needs to organize quests and actually do the side quests. Fizzles to much. Must get better strategy.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
Accuracy:f=1%(for all schools)

Strength:A+=14% for life and all other schools are 4%

Shields:A+=10% for life and all other schools are 4%

Ranking:D=magus or private

Pet training:B+=fond, but I get a bit crazy with the death ones.

Homework Status: A=a bit iffy. My Hotzilla ate a candle a burped up the stick, which got all over my homework . Sorry Moolanda!

Sratagy:B=well, but I almost got my friend killed when I told them to distract the pigs.

Quest Status:A=I've been getting them done but they're a pain. I have lots of quests left and had one speed spurt for a day of two.

Deck Organization:Pretty good, but I keep having to switch cards in and out.

Forgot to add what teacher says:

Good but can get sidtracked very easily. She loves taking care of pets, but spends most of the time shouting insults at bosses. She dosn't get her quests done in time, and hangs out at the arena most of the time. She has a lively spirit and likes to go out and help friends. Overall, she is fantasic to have in class and also a good friend.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
steelers1234 wrote:
I want to see what you think your teachers and your grade would be in wizard 101

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

My Teacher would probably say something like: He is very powerful and he loves his element he just need to actually read quests before accepting them and actualy following the story line. All in all very good.

Angel Dark Rider lvl 50 Necromancer

my balance wiz spend most her time in mb rather then krok as a result knows arthur better then old al.
spells: a
deck: a
attention span:loooooooooooooow (c+)
pets: b (tnx kate! ROSCOE SHUT IT!)
overall:b+
must learn to stop reading and listen.
my storm is more a loner and based off of pecry jackson idk if you read them he the son of neptune.
spells: b
deck: c+
attention: c
pets: a
overall: c+
is always daydreaming about riding a pegasus. would do better in myth
myth wiz is a quiet girl likes reading (lol ye su can c a theme)
deck: B+
attention:a (WOOT! A FROM OLD GRUMP WOOT)
pets: c i have lost track of how many times she has had to lift her heckhound xena off of her desk.
overall: b
my fire wiz looks queit but is really very good at spying.
deck:b+
attention:c (must stop looking around at how other people are doing)
pets:b. for some reason her pet crow is always settling on her lap for the class and caws when i ask a question as if calling out an answer.
overall:b
my life wiz is more the go-out-and-fight-the-bad-thing-with-the-bow-better-to-get-rid-of-it tipe of person.
spells:a
pets: a+ (i love a dragon that runs to get her masters spellbooks for her)
deck:B+
attention:b+
overall:A
hmmmmmmmm thats all i can think of 4 now. i think id b neat if every 10 lvls ambrose calls you give u ur report card and says say "your teacher tells me you need to work on paying attention. go to north guard inGH. talk to the potter there and he will teaach you how to make a vase. after u do this come back 2 me and show me what u;ve learned." so u get 2 work on ur weaker points.
~Autumn OG/ Paul GR/ Alyssa TM/Vanessa WW

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Loststarofhope wrote:
IxionInc wrote:

Comments:

"This kid scares me. When he first walked up to me, he had a strange look in his eye, like he was destined to change the Spiral.. I almost wanted to turn him away from Necromancy, but that's kinda against my code, ya see? Better keep an eye on him, or else we gonna have another Malistaire on our hands..." -Malorn Ashthorn

"Overall, Isaac is a perfect student; Well mannered, listens well, and has a love for learning.. If it weren't for the fact that he IS all of these things. He seems to consider himself some sort of mastermind. He's cold, calculating and relentless towards his enemies... But to other students, he's a perfect gentelman! I cannot help but wonder if he's fighting Malistaire, simply to take his place.." -Dworgyn

Dworgyn: Neela is an outstanding student. Cunning and a master of invisibility spells, she even managed to take a photo of Miss Fluffy, Cyrus's sprite. See right here- Oh hello Cyrus, see this picture of your pet? Who did this you say, well only- Neela? Hello Neela where are you?
Oh well. Wait your in charge of the report cards? Well ok then. Here. I guess you must edit these.

Spellcasting: Horrible, weak, unable to kill a small beetle. Should be sent back to the world she came from.
Quests: Horrible, always running off and bringing disappointment to the questor.

Cyrus: Unremarkable terrible student. Sneaks around, she is going to turn into the next Malistare.

Are you sure that the second one wasn't cyrus's report card when he was young? lol :D :D

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009

Sarah Moonglade lvl 30 Storm

Concentrating- D-
Spells- A
Pet Training- A+++
Deck Building- A-
Mount Training- A-
----------------------------
2nd School: Myth
Spells- B+
Concentrating- F
Deck Building- A-

Defender
May 09, 2009
hahahah great idea

Connor SkullWalker (death)
-master necromancer

casting spells: B
paying atention: C-
stratagy: A
deck organization: A-
pet training: C- (i have a pet only i never take him out because of my mount )
quests: B+ (because i stick with the main until i reach a new world then i level until i reached its minimum)
PvP: B-

Notes: Connor is a strong headed talented wizard but he needs to let his pets breath a bit, after all how would you like to be stuck in a back pack where he shoves robes, hats, shoes, ect after finding them from a boss. imagine the smell . and he might be better at pvp if he wasnt always distractded by the things around him 8)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009

Are you sure that the second one wasn't cyrus's report card when he was young? lol :D :D

IT WAS XD I snuck into his house to take a picture of his sprite i also grabbed his reports. I think he did that because I stole his grades for the world to see.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
My new Report Card
Wolf Shadowgem
Current Level: 31
Pet traning: B+ Mount Training: Excells at his bat wings but shaky in his broom.
Fire: B-
Ice: C-
Storm: A-
Myth: F-
Life: C+
Death:A++
Balance:D-
Comments: Wolf is good at spells buthe needs to control them.
Headmaster: Curious but ruthless in combat.
Dworgn and Marlon: Give him a week and he'll be the next necromaster.
Flamea: Not bad but not perfect either.
Lydia:Talks but needs to work a little harder.
Halson: He loves to cast spells that involve lightning and tornados.
Cyrus: Two words: REBELLIOUS NECROMANCER.He is really a mini Malistaire. Nearly blasted the school with a Cyclopes.
Moolinda: Good but needs to work.
Balance: Not bad.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Are we allowed to post more than one report card? If not, feel free to ignore this post.

Benjamin Rainblade - Balance, Level 40

Spells - A+
Listening - A+
Behavior - A+
Pet Training - A+
Deck Construction - A
Teamwork - A+
Solo Combat - A
Homework - A+

Overall - A+

Alhazred's Comments - Rainblade has improved since he started exploring Dragonspyre. He is currently searching the Great Chasm. Oh, Benjamin Rainblade, we know you can defeat Malistaire and save the Spiral!

Halston Balestrom's Comments - Oh, yes, Rainblade. His last name gives the impression of interest in Storm...though I have taught no Storm spells to him, he is still eager to learn and participate in my classes. Wonderful, if you ask me!

Lydia Greyrose's Comments - Wizard Rainblade, you ask? Why, he has done very well to defend himself during practice duels! The only Ice spell he knows is Tower Shield, but that adds to his variety of defenses! Keep up the good work, Benjamin!

Dalia Falmea's Comments - Benjamin Rainblade, yes. I'm amazed by his effort in his assignments. When he summoned his Spectral Servant, what won me over was the bright inferno of the minion's Fire Staff! I was also impressed by the Ice Armor and Storm Dagger. Well done, Rainblade.

Cyrus Drake's Comments - Rainblade shows surprising effort and obedience in my classes. I was impressed by the way he cast a Humongofrog, which didn't even vomit on me like the others! That Sorcerer really knows how to control his creatures.

Moolinda Wu's Comments - Benjamin is able to heal himself and others thanks to Helping Hands, but he also assists allies using Satyr and Dryad, which I normally teach only to Theurgists! He is a solid healer, and an excellent friend.

Dworgyn's Comments - Rainblade, that fine Sorcerer. I have finally taught him Skeletal Pirate, and I may be teaching him Feint next. He does not question my directions, and he knows what to do during every assignment. It's like he was destined to be a wizard all his life. Perhaps he's the Chosen One selected to stop Malistaire...?

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
David RainDreamer level 48 Master Life

Strength: A++
~ can half Jade Oni's health with one hit with CENTAUR
~ can kill MOST I REPEAT MOST Dragonspyre bosses in one hit with Stormzilla

Defense: C+
~ puts others before himself causing his own death

Attention Span: F-----------
~ doesn't even pay enough attention in battle to hear what others say or to even choose his own spells

Strategy: A
~ is amazing with planning what traps to use and what cards to use after

Deck: C
~ WAY TO MANY TRAPS AND BLADES AND SHIELDS!

Pets: A+
~ Zeus has never once been left alone, unfed, sad, or out of shape and is loved when ever David is not on a quest or at classes

Overall: A

Comments:

David is an amazing student who always cares for other. he has never once left a friend in a bad situation. Has great potential but seems a bit cold and hating to some. He is easy to make angry, and dangerous when he is. all in all Malistaire doesn't stand a chance. - Moolinda Wu

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Spell Casting: A+
Paying Attention: A+
Organization: A+
Assignments A+
I'm Ice and death
Over all A+

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
spell casing-A
paying attention-A+
organization-B
strengh-A
pet training-A
greyrose comment:benjamin's a great wizard and is quick at learning he helps after class and that pet colluses a gave him has been trained excellently benjamins aculy shy and quite in class
balancce dog:yep good wizard
moolinda:well i've seen him training and he's good
krok teacher-i can tell by looking at him he's a amazing wizard
drake:well he's good and has been learning some myth but i don't like him bring a difrent pet in every day and the 1 pet i don't liek that he has is that mpurple and green unicorn its a storm unicorn!
dygon:a excellent wizard
flamia:well i saw him battle once he's excellent
balstorm:oh yes he is amazing!
ashthorn:he learned all my spells he's better then me
merle:he's a fine wizard!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Katie Waterthorn ( i have 2 teachers, cyrus and the frog i forgot his name )

pets: F ( lunch lady told my teacher when my gobbler ate all the food )
spells: A+
coolness: C+ ( i'm kinda cool, but not exactly since i hang out with all the babies, )
paying attention: B- ( I don't get it all my teachers think i don't pay attention but i do )
overall: A

cyrus: she needs to work on doing her quests and not spending all of her time with the very young wizards. though when she does do her quests, she is very good at them.

frog: good. Katie is young, and I for one think its good that she hangs out with the young ones. She will help them as they grow.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
steelers1234 wrote:
I want to see what you think your teachers and your grade would be in wizard 101

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

My Teacher would probably say something like: He is very powerful and he loves his element he just need to actually read quests before accepting them and actualy following the story line. All in all very good.

lol
nice thinking

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
steelers1234 wrote:

here is mine

Angel Dark Rider

(DEATH)

Spell Casting- A-

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- A+

Pet training- C

Overall- B-

Dakota Drake (no relation)

(Life)

Spell Casting- B

Paying Attention- F-

Deck Organization- B

Pet training- B (Minion training F- )

Overall- C

Moolinda Woo would say: Has that boy stopped chasing butterflies yet? I swear, if he concentrates for more then five minutes, it is a miracle! I think his favorite phrase is: "Look at the pretty [insert shiny object here]!" In the middle of a task I set for him, he just up and leaves saying something about his friends needing help. He has friends? It's a miracle!

I will say this: When he stays on task, he does wonderfully well. It is getting him to STAY on task that is the struggle. He is a good kid with a big heart. He will make a fine wizard when he graduates.

Dakota Drake (no relation) Level 46 Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Patrick Bluestrider: Grandmaster Pyromancer

Pets: A+

Deck Organizing: B

Quests: A+

Falmea: Patrick is very talented with fire magic and always does his homework. His helephant seems very happy to be his pet. He could work on paying attention when I give specific instructions however.

Greyrose: He has recently learned colossus in my class also. He is very good at casting it.

Wethersfield: He also does well in the subject of balance. It is his third school and he has learned elemental blade, elemental trap, spirit blade, and spirit trap. These are useful to have with you.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
REPORT CARD

Hannah Dragonsword, Pyromancer
Spell Casting: A-
Paying Attention: A+
Desk Orginazation: E-
Pet Training: B+
Overall: A

Teacher Comment: Hannah is doing great with paying attention in class but needs to work on cleaning her desk. She is exellent with her pet training, (Lord Cody) and her spell casting is doing well. She needs to understand that learning new spells takes time. She needs to be more careful, not to mention the time she set herself on fire and needed 2 weeks of healing from 10 life wizards. She is careless at times, and must not catch her classmate's feet on fire. (haha) Overall, though, she is doing very well.

DATE: 5/13/10

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
mine would be...

spells:A-
pet training:A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
pet hunting:A-
fizzle:A+++++++++++++
favorite spell:stormzilla

comment: TOO FOCUSED ON PETS!

Zachary LedgenHeart

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
(sorry if i make spelling mastakes im a bad speller)

Sean Shadowrider
(DEATH)

teacher: Mal--- i mean Dworgan
spell casting: A
deck oganiation: C+
paying atntion: C+
strategy: A
pet care: B-
helping others: D-

overall: B

coments: When i first set eyes on Sean i new that death would be his best class, and my theary was corect after one day a found out that we well... no longer have a class pet... but Sean is a vary talitint student, and is battleing things that are not suspected at his grade lvl, but he allways wates untill the very last moment to get things done, allso Sean need to lern to help his classmates and friends out more often and other then that Sean is doing vary well.

Sean Shadowrider lvl 38 death/ storm user.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009

Student: Tavia Drake
Teacher: Dworgyn

Spell Casting: A++
Attention: C--
Quests: B+
Pets: D+
Overall: C++

Teacher Notes: Tavia needs to pay more attention. She always wanders off when I call her and comes by too late. She knows perfectly well how to take care of her pets but she never does.
Student notes: I dont need to pay attention! Malistare taught me all i need to know! And as for pets, I have a ghost. It doesn't need much attention!

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Here are mine

David StormHunter

Level 50

(Fire)

Stradegy: C-
Deck Orgination: A
Pet Training: F+ (lowest passing grade)
Paying Attention: A
Badges: B

David DragonHunter

Level 36

(Storm)

Stradgy: A-
Pet Training:A
Paying Attention:A
Badges: C

David EarthMender

Level 8

(Life)

Stradgy: C
Pet Training: F-
Paying Attention: A
Badges: F-

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
gazoofio wrote:
Loststarofhope wrote:
IxionInc wrote:

Comments:

I'm pretty sure you're right.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
My teacher is Cyrus Drake and he really hates me, but I hope that doesn't affect mine.
Noah Greenhunter
(Myth)
Spell Casting: A
Paying Attention: C
Deck Organization: B+
Pet Training: B-
Overall: B
Cyrus would probably say- This kid is the worst wizard I have ever seen. Why can't we just expell him?
A regular teacher would say- He is a good wizard, but he needs to work on paying attention more.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I'm Gonna do one for my friend Erica Moonsword. I got her permission and all so ya.
Note: She is not my character.

Student: Erica Moonsword
Teacher: Professor Greyrose

Paying Attention: A++
Spell Casting: A+++
Pets: A
Deck Organization:A-
Strategy:A
Secondary School: B+

Teacher Notes: Greyrose: Erica is an exceptional student, it is an honor to have her in my class.
Moolinda Wu: Erica is very good at casting spells in class, but I dont think she really gets the concept of life magic.
:D