Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
Named pet rat after my rat magician in the game. Miss Boots doesnt dance and wear a top hat though in her cage. O:
Almost thought my pet dog was an orthrus.
Named a stuffed animal fox after my online game character.
Think I've been playing too much? I sure do

Survivor
May 08, 2010
The first few days of wizard101 for me were a rush!!
- i got up at, like, 4 in the morning just to check for gifts (lol)
- i dreamed vividly about battling lower levels. and i CRUSHED them every time. (i was actually *giggle* level 2!!)
-i hummed the commons theme. *blushes*

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
If you tried to make a piano play the music in the commons.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
carterma wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

I do. Once, I was in the car with my aunt and uncle and they asked me, " what are you humming?" , then I get embarassed because I didn't even know I was making a sound.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
princess346 wrote:
I can see heath and mana wisps sometimes. is that wierd?

yes, but i somtimes do to lol

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
10. You think about battling something when your not on Wizard 101.

9. You rant on about what your trying to do on Wizard 101.

8. You keep asking for subscirption.

7. You bite your nails in a tough battle because your so excited and scared.

6. You draw pictures, make up stories, and think about Wizard 101 ALOT.

5. You go on whenever you can.

4. You dream about Wizard 101.

3. Sign something as your wizard's name.

2. Think and believe wizards exist.

1. Think big towers are Dungeons.

According to my rules, i'm ADDICTED. (Not that i'm complaining or anything...)

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
just dont go looking for diamonds through your mom jewelry box and saying look more rageants!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
you know when you have been playing to much when you buy the droid X and then subscribe to the mobile wifi hot spot so you can take the internet anywhere you go!

jordan shadow wraith- legendary (60) balance wizard

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Well number 5 on that list would definitely apply to me. By now I probably spent more on Crowns in the four months I have known this game than I've spent in two years on a different website game I could mention. *cough*

It's like I traded one internet addiction for another. Ah well, at least this one is 3D. And I was referred by a fellow player of said game to this one, so hey :P

Defender
May 17, 2009
Vroya wrote:
princess346 wrote:
I can see heath and mana wisps sometimes. is that wierd?

Oh - how much I wish you could find those in real life... *sigh*

If there were actually health wisps, doctors would go out of business. But maybe my broken arm would get better! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
1: You constantly try to play Reshuffle in a game of Poker or Bridge.
2: You obtain and wear hats equal to those your wizard(s) wear in-game - even down to the perhaps-odd colouring.
3: You bring a deck of cards to a fight.
4: You grow used to walking everywhere, and find it odd to have someone else take you somewhere.
5: You conclude your Wizard house is ten times larger than your real home.
6: More people know you by your wizard name than by your real name.
7: Everyone you know were either already on Wizard101, or you have gotten them to play it with you.
8: You know the effect, sideeffects, damage type and variables of each and every spell in the game by heart, including the boss-only spells.
9: Whenever you do anything else that involves posting a reply to something, you start off by hitting R as a reflex.
10: You have tried to build a cupboard out of three black pearls, six frozen flower, a card and fourteen stone blocks, and were puzzled by why you didn't get what you expected.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
When your grade goes down because you're not doing your work, then get your computer confiscated and then play wizard 101 with your brother using drumsticks as wands, and using props as spells.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
when you hear the song "whats my name" (explore your talents is in the lyrics) and get the urge to play wizard101 and level up your pet

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Lolz! I am SO addicted. Did you know i'm on Wizard101 everyday for at least 3 hours? Then When i'm at my grandma's house I dont have limited time so all I do is play Wizard101 NON-STOP all day except to eat and go to the bathroom I: Then multiple times i've pretended I am sick and dont go to school just to be on Wizard101. I've also repeatedly asked my friends to join Wizard101 so I have more excuses of staying home from school!!! LOL! TOP THAT PEOPLES!!! :) :D :-o 8)

Survivor
May 29, 2010
lol i got a laptop just to play this game, it ROCKS

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
a while back

"hold on be right back, have to heal my cell phone is about to dye"

lol, 5 minutes of solid laughter

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
[ =14jode14]Heres one, your being read to this message board XD Don't worry then. I READ THIS ALLOT XD
Andrew DrakeFriend lvl 53.
Blake Myth lvl 28 Myth

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
-
Paige MoonShade wrote:
What happens if you got all of the above? Awww! I am so in trouble ;)
lolz xD i'm just starting to get addicted... so ur not the only one :)
Andrew Drakefriend ~ lvl 53
Blake Myth `28

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
carterma wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

LOL! Yes I have! It happens quite often, actually. More often than not I am humming the Dragonspire combat music or whistling the mooshu commons music.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
whe you read books and the picture of wahts happening is wizard101 based, you have been playing to much (i would know)

Delver
May 26, 2009
You know you've been playing Wizard101 too much when you turn off the sound on your computer, but you can still hear ALL of the music and sound effects of the game in your head. Happens to me all the time lol

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009

Also, on Halloween, when you start thinking about dressing up as your Wizard101 character (I don't think this can actually be accomplised :()

I'm ashamed to say i DID dress up as a wizard for halloween ( or am I? )

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I am addicted. One morning my mom told me to hurry up and get dressed or I'll be late for school ( w101 kept me up all night ) and I actually said " but I'm not high enough level!" heheh maybe i shouldn't play as much as I do...

Savannah Skyheart, magus Ice

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:
when you took the time to read every last one of these (guilty)

bonus: when you laughed at almost every single one (guilty)

EEK! Yep, me. ( guilty x 101)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Wizzgal wrote:
10. You think about battling something when your not on Wizard 101.

9. You rant on about what your trying to do on Wizard 101.

8. You keep asking for subscirption.

7. You bite your nails in a tough battle because your so excited and scared.

6. You draw pictures, make up stories, and think about Wizard 101 ALOT.

5. You go on whenever you can.

4. You dream about Wizard 101.

3. Sign something as your wizard's name.

2. Think and believe wizards exist.

1. Think big towers are Dungeons.

According to my rules, i'm ADDICTED. (Not that i'm complaining or anything...)

I think I've done 10/10 of those things...

Savannah Skyheart, deathsong, nightsong, legendhunter, ashblade, and heather crowleaf ( another example i play too much