Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
My guardian would take a simpler approach...
When someone ports to my home uninvited they would be ported to a spot in the yard and would be held immobile with the only possible action being to speak with the guardian:
A single Imp - level irrelevant, health irrelevant, no attacks, no defenses - no battle - he's just there to ask a simple question - "What is the password?" This is a trick question because there is no password and simply clicking the "OK" in the dialog box would immediately port them to The Commons.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Saffron Life on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
-_- Wow do you have to be so rude to people?
Guys:
Have you even heard of the send away everyone button?
ya i have heard of it but after so many time sending away the same person having him battle a boss and staying out of my house for to hours or more would be nice and i was thinking what if you could put a time limited on how long they had to stay out and if you wanted them back you could shorten the time or extend the time tell the next day and every time they port they have to beat a unbeatable boss and after each battle what ever time you set for the people that lose they have to stay out that many hours unless you invite them back it come in handy when people are just being rude or mean or just bugging you for Tc and wont leave

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
This is the best idea ever! Kingsisle, please make this a new $40 bundle

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Turn your "Limit House to Friends" setting to "Yes"... Solved!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
So making him able to used a heal or a shield is a cheat?

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
LV 18
Name: Garden Gnome Guardian
Species: Gnomes!
Class: Life
Health: 4,486
Cheats:(If I were higher level) when killed says:" Hehehe! wherever there's one gnome, there's always more!" And If I were high enough of a level, he would start with 2,891 health, and when killed come back with 5,782 health.
Spells: 1 Gnomes! card each battle, 2 centaurs, 3 leprachuans, 2 spirit shields, 1 satyr, 2 kraken,2 storm sharks, 2 luminous weavers, 2 dream sheilds

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
Name: Count Bleck
Species: Wraith
Class: (If it can't be Shadow then )
Health: 5000
Spells: Minimum Rank 2 Maximum Rank 6 (Uses mostly , , and )
Says upon entry:

Count Bleck: So... you wish to enter Jacob Blue Sword's home?
Count Bleck: I shall not give my regard so lightly. Prove your worth in battle!

When defeated, says:

Count Bleck: NO! I refuse to be defeated!
Count Bleck: Revive me Morganthe!

Revives as the same stats. Except higher chance to use Rank 6

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
100 bosses
level 1 part
100 boss
able two yous every storm spell
resist everything but sun magic
health 9999
cheat everytime you heal him self and everybody get frozen armor expect your team
when he dies all you team loses 650 in health till the end of the game so if you go into battle with one of the others the affect still there
and every time he cast any kinda shadow spell when it where off one person from the other team takes how much it cost
level 2 part
99 boss
know every kinda heal spell and hits with fire and death
resist everything but shadow magic
health 7879
cheat every time you cast any kinda ack spell you lose all you blades and buffs on the spell you cast before it can hit
when he dies one of you team mate resistance get cut in half so if you had 50 resistance now you have 30 threw out each battle tell you have beat all the bosses or are out of the boss battle place
and everytime he cast sun magic you guys get two disable two your class
level 3 part
98 boss can you any kinda balance spell dose not heal
resist every but it own magic
cheat if you block you can not heal for 3 rounds and can nots any kinda of tc till he hits you
health 6789
when it dies you can not heal one player will not be able to heal in the team next round and if there a life in the battle it has 100 chance of being pick
level 100
resist everything but moon magic and shadow
cheat everytime you cast any kinda spell he blades or traps on all and any time you heal he dose storm lord
health 7890
when he dies and you won all the battles you get 50000 in gold and two rare pets also one wand that you make your self also a bage that said i did it also you get back in the house
if you lose two any of them you get kick out of the house for 3 or more hours

Survivor
May 13, 2011
I have a cool idea:
LvL 67 or 66 (I don't remember)
Name: Trick Destroyer
Species: Hydra, Chimera, or Sabertooth (Initially Hydra)
Class:
Health: 11,000, 13,000, or 15,000
Spells: All balance spells except the spells belonging to incorrect forms and helping hands.
Resist: 85% to all hits other then polymorphing
Cheats:
Whenever someone's pet casts a spell via a"May Cast" talent, someone casts a feint on him, or someone casts a treasure card or sun-enhanced or version of a blade or trap, he will shout "EVERYONE USES THOSE TRICKS", cast a 0-pip dispel of that school. Then, if he is currently in the right form for the spell's school (Hydra for , , and , chimera for , , and , and Sabertooth for ) the he will cast the spell correspoding to his form on you , doing 500 damage of 3 schools (or 1500 damage for Sabertooth) with infinite armor piercing then cast a blade (balanceblade for balance, spirit blade of spirit schools, elemental blade for elemental schools). If he is in the wrong form, he will remove all blades on himself, hit himself for 500 damage, then cast a spell to polymorph to the correct form, changing his health to the adjust to the new maximum as polymorphs usually do.

When a dispel is cast, he will cast the attack if he is in the correct form, but will not polymorph. ("DISPELS ARE A TRICK TOO!")

When a new player enters the battle in the middle, the attack cheat will trigger once on everyone dealing three times the usual damage using the school of the wizard.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I want to be able to fight bosses from the game at my house if I have a battle circle. To unlock an opponent, bosses should start dropping spirit cages so you can add their essence to your guardian barracks (new housing item, holds up to 3 bosses). When in decoration mode, select on the barracks which boss you want to appear. Major end-of-story bosses like Malistaire and Morganthe shouldn't be available though.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
This is my boss I would make his name is The Grand Shadow Master health 8,567 school everything cheats casts a black mantle at you then puts of shields of your school. Attacks: Judgement Storm Lord, Orthus, efreet with fire blades and a fire trap and with a balance blade will do 4,000 damage plus shadow strike,When his health is 900 he uses a critical sayter to heal back to max only level 15-100 can fight him only those level can join fight and owner of the house with bosses can't fight him. My bosses other attacks: Loremaster,Deer Knight, Savage Paw, And some fire dragon and some centaurs and also some stormzilla attacks and some -100 tower shields on himself so your attacks will do nothing to him he would also use Storm Owls and also some ice snow angles and some more shields on himself then he puts a life dispel on you so heals will not work then he uses a 10 pip judgement and then gg or if your health is huge he will use a medsa on you and stun you then he will use a big shadow strike and then a then astral field and blade and then a firezilla and then gg. He starts with 10 pips so that is kind of unfair that is my hardest boss I made even harder then last boss of the whole game my boss is rank 100 boss so he will use hi rank spells and also low rank sometimes. And you can pick who will fight this boss now next boss guarding my house a not so powerful boss. Hound of Ice rank 8 school ice He does not cheat he starts with 7 pips and uses a normal blade and trap and he is first boss before the cheating one this ice one is very easy the only cheat is tower shield and his attacks are Icezilla Frost cat, and snow angle and some towers and fire shields so if you fire then not so lucky if you have a fire attack then it does nothing he second is balance so he will use weakness on you then when he has 8 pips he will use a snow angle his deck is 10 snow angles 4 towers 8 Icezillas and 6 frost cats and some 2 blades 4 astral enchats and 2 ice traps his side deck 4 black mantle 2 towers and a big huge Medsa so tell me what you think of the easy and hard boss. Adam level 66 Austin RavenBreeze Pvp Vetlevel 5

Survivor
May 13, 2011
TweedleTwins on Oct 7, 2014 wrote:
I have a cool idea:
LvL 67 or 66 (I don't remember)
Name: Trick Destroyer
Species: Hydra, Chimera, or Sabertooth (Initially Hydra)
Class:
Health: 11,000, 13,000, or 15,000
Spells: All balance spells except the spells belonging to incorrect forms and helping hands.
Resist: 85% to all hits other then polymorphing
Cheats:
Whenever someone's pet casts a spell via a"May Cast" talent, someone casts a feint on him, or someone casts a treasure card or sun-enhanced or version of a blade or trap, he will shout "EVERYONE USES THOSE TRICKS", cast a 0-pip dispel of that school. Then, if he is currently in the right form for the spell's school (Hydra for , , and , chimera for , , and , and Sabertooth for ) the he will cast the spell correspoding to his form on you , doing 500 damage of 3 schools (or 1500 damage for Sabertooth) with infinite armor piercing then cast a blade (balanceblade for balance, spirit blade of spirit schools, elemental blade for elemental schools). If he is in the wrong form, he will remove all blades on himself, hit himself for 500 damage, then cast a spell to polymorph to the correct form, changing his health to the adjust to the new maximum as polymorphs usually do.

When a dispel is cast, he will cast the attack if he is in the correct form, but will not polymorph. ("DISPELS ARE A TRICK TOO!")

When a new player enters the battle in the middle, the attack cheat will trigger once on everyone dealing three times the usual damage using the school of the wizard.
Actually, I am level 73.

Note about confusing wording : the Trick Destroyer does cast the blade when reacting to a dispel, or when in the wrong form.

Another confusion: the self-hitting polymorph damage is of the school and will trigger global blades and traps as with all damage.

Also, a potent or tc fient will trigger the attack cheat twice ( school).

Cole Sunpetal, level 73 (in elephant graveyard)

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I am thinking.. gnomes! My school is life, so gnomes!

Species: Gnomes

Level : 65

Health : 20,000

Name: The Giant Gnome

He will mostly cast gnomes with a bunch of blades and traps ( with balance as it's secondary ) and will keep spamming a life ( fire ) elf. If you get 4000 damage done on him, he will automatically cast a critical dryad adding back 4000 health. If you need to heal yourself twice cause of low health, he puts on 3 dispels for life.
When you arrive in battle he says, " I may look small and tiny, but after this you'll be the one who looks small and tiny." He will spam absorbs about 4 times. He will also spam spirit and elemental shields. If you do a attack with only 1 trap he'll say " Look at what I have to compete with, hahaha!" If you defeat him he says " What!? Impossible! Well, I guess i'll go back to my mushroom.. :("

Also here's a idea! What if we could make lists!? Like if they make the boss, we give them a list. Kinda like a party list. Like you type what people are you're real friends who could come in at whatever time. You can delete and add people. I think it sounds good so you don't get your real friends mixed up with others. :)

Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
Funny thing, I spent over an hour creating the perfect boss, not too hard, not too easy, and full of unique cheats and great formatting. It was exactly 2,000 characters. But when I was done triple checking it and I finally was ready to post it, my internet crashed less than a second before i clicked it and all I had typed was lost. My face was probably something like this for the next ten minutes. But then the ten minutes after that I couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, besides all that random off topic stuff I just said, i think this is a great idea and KI, should actually go through with this.

Blaze NB exalted

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
I'm a level 64 so I'll be using cheats

Name: Venix Pixiedust
School: Life
Species: Seraph
Looks like: Lady Oriel

Health:6,550
Boost: 60% to , 40% to
Resist: 75% to

Spells:
Centaur
Seraph
Satyr
Life blade
Life trap
Legend Shield
Storm shark
Feint

Cheats:
Once she gets down to half health, she says "You won't win that easily!" and does a forest lord that does 400 damage and does a rebirth that does 450 and 200 absorb.

Dialogue:
Approaching her: "What are you doing in Melissa Daydreamer's house? Whatever you're here for, you'll have to get through me first!"
Cheat: "You won't win that easily!"
When defeated: "I grant you access, but I'll be watching over you"

Where she is:
I have the life house, and she'd be in the little gazebo next to the huge tree. You're unable to enter inside the house until you defeat her.

Rewards:
5,000 experience and 280 gold

Melissa Daydreamer

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
Hello, I am a level 100 my boss is:

Name Wraithwing

Species Giant form of dragon

Class Death

Health 56,000

Cheats every round he will do a death version
Of fire dragon that does 13452+47184 over 3 rounds

Minions Rising Tomb Zombie

Health : 7000 each

Class:

Rank 13

Species Ghoul or undead

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
Haley Silverfist level 21

name: The dark Blackhood

species: sort of human (hooded cloak covering body, can not see face, green, scabby, hand)

class:

first words: How dare you enter my masters domains! There will be punishment. yesss yesss

last words: You have managed to drain my powerr. However you shall live with a curssse

stats: 60% power pip chance, 10 resistance for ,,,,,,,,. 20 resistance

Health: 2,556

you should be able to pick people to enter freely

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Good idea, but what about us level 80s-100. I am currently level 90 and I fight bosses with over 20k health.

Defender
May 06, 2011
Name: Alyson The Dishonored
Species: Ghost
Looks like: Kyanite Channeler
School: Star
1-4 = Rank 2
5-10 = Rank 3
11-20 = Rank 4
21-30 = Rank 5
31-40 = Rank 6
41-50 = Rank 7
51-60 = Rank 8
61-70 = Rank 9
71-80 = Rank 10
81-90 = Rank 11
91-100 = Rank 12
Stats: No resist, +5 Damage every new rank, starts with 0 damage
Health: Has 500 HP at rank 2, adds 500 health each rank until rank 5, and then adds 1,000 health for anything higher than rank 5.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
FunWizzygirl100 on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
I am thinking.. gnomes! My school is life, so gnomes!

Species: Gnomes

Level : 65

Health : 20,000

Name: The Giant Gnome

He will mostly cast gnomes with a bunch of blades and traps ( with balance as it's secondary ) and will keep spamming a life ( fire ) elf. If you get 4000 damage done on him, he will automatically cast a critical dryad adding back 4000 health. If you need to heal yourself twice cause of low health, he puts on 3 dispels for life.
When you arrive in battle he says, " I may look small and tiny, but after this you'll be the one who looks small and tiny." He will spam absorbs about 4 times. He will also spam spirit and elemental shields. If you do a attack with only 1 trap he'll say " Look at what I have to compete with, hahaha!" If you defeat him he says " What!? Impossible! Well, I guess i'll go back to my mushroom.. :("

Also here's a idea! What if we could make lists!? Like if they make the boss, we give them a list. Kinda like a party list. Like you type what people are you're real friends who could come in at whatever time. You can delete and add people. I think it sounds good so you don't get your real friends mixed up with others. :)
Tottally agree with your last paragraph!

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
School: Random (any school but will be chosen randomly)

Species: Unknown

Cheats: Heals when it is at 50 percent or lower, summon minions, if you don't defeat boss first then the boss will restart at full health,

Ideas: sensors that alert you if anyone is in your castle it will ask "Do you want to ward them off?" if you say yes it will spawn castle defenders and bosses to ward them off, also maybe some drops if you want to fight a boss yourself.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I am brandon skyblade wizard.

Boss: Death's End
Health: 6,000
Interesting facts:
-major resist
-250 critical rating
-40 damage rating
-80% critical block
-95% power pips
Cheat:
-summons 1 minion everytime 1000 health is lost and regains 500 health
- stuns-pierce-if you hit with a spell higher than rank 5 he will use a (rank level) spell of the opposite element
for example: wraith incoming- Deaths end will cast centaur
- every 3 rounds he will randomly cast a forest lord
- every 2 rounds will cast tower shield and strongest player element shield
- every round will cast sprite
- every 4 round will cast hex,curse,balance blade, and bladestorm
- will cheat and every 2 times a rank 6+ spells comes he will automaticly shield-weakness-and add a fizzle.

Beginning speech:
"You have displeased me- get ready to end this chaos

Defeat speech:
"This is the end! The end of my death!
(4 mini Deaths end called Revengers spawn with only 1/2 of deaths end stats and continue battle)

Beginning speech:
"Defeat is about to be engraved over your soul, 4 times"

Defeat speech:
"Impossible! we shall meet again......."

(if level 40-50 a boss called Scared cat (a blue fire cat) that has 1/2 of the revengers stats spawn)

Beginning speech:

"Snooze please."

Defeat speech:

I just asked for a snooze!

Now facts:
Scared Cat is life, has every life move up to Forest lord
Cheats:
Will cast vampire and spirit armor whenever feels like it

Revengers are balance and life, but they will appear life:
(they are mastery of life and balance)
Cheats: Random cast of weakness and random cast of scarecrow
Spells:
Every life spell up to Gnomes!
Every Balance spell up to RA! (but has power nova)

Now isnt he interesting? forever!

Please tell me who you think is the best!
Scared?
Revenge?
Or death?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2013
I am currently a Level 49 .

Name: Storm Guardian
Species: Leviathan
Class:
1-10: Rank 2
11-15: Rank 3
16-25 Rank 4 or 5 (randomly decided)
26-40 Rank 6
45-60 Rank 7,8, or 9 (the higher the level, the higher chance for a higher rank)
61-75 Rank 10
76-85 Rank 11
86-100 Rank 12

Health-1,000(Rank 5 or below,500 for 2nd fight)5,000(Rank 6-8,2,500 for 2nd fight)10,000(Rank 9-11,5,000 for second fight)30,000(Final Rank,15,000 for 2nd fight)
Minion- Slipshard Grendel(Rank 5 or below, 700) Cavern Basilisk(Rank 6-9, 2,500)
Nature's Wrath-Spinysaur (Rank 7-12 , 9,000)

Opening Taunt:Every single crack, I will slip into and defeat you, INTRUDER!
Defeat Speech:"Ah! My slender body has now dried! I can now only slip into the afterlife! Ah...........
Hah! Not quite yet!" Narrator:You send an Iris message to your mom about that you are thankful she enrolled you into Ravenwood. You ready your deck for the second fight.

Cheat(s)1:Summons Minion randomly to what you can get. ie: You're Rank 9. You have a chance of getting the Slipshard Grendel, Cavern Basilisk, or a Nature's Wrath-Spinysaur. If he summons the grendel, he gets a tower shield,if he summons the basilisk, you take 400 damage and you're stunned.If he summons the spinysaur, the spinysaur casts satyr, regenerate, sprite, fairy, pixie, and -90% tower shield (in each spells order.After the tower shield, he automatically spawns 2 +40% Lifeblades and attacks with forest lord with half being damage and half being damage). P.S. He casts it every 30 turns. "Narrator: He has absorbed part of Malistaire's remaining energy and spawns a battle aid."
2:In the second fight, he is immune to any spiritual element damage and has a 90% resistance toand
He deals 50% more damage to Ice. Every 10 turns,he casts a -35% weakness on an elemental student."Narrator:He has absorbed the lingering power of Morganthe."
2nd Defeat Speech:"I grant you access.Just don't do anything crazy."

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
I love that idea!
JelliBeans

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I am Level 62, Storm. wizard

The Thunder Bird (looks like phoenix)
Rank 7

2500 health
250 damage per pip natural attack
40% boost to myth damage
+30% boost to fire, and ice damage
immune to storm damage.

1) If player casts a prism on the Thunder Bird. It will be destroyed, and The Thunder Bird will cast a modified wild bolt (250, 850, or 1450)

2) If player uses a trap on the Thunder Bird, it will then cheat cast a 0 pip modified storm lord (dealing 500 storm damage, and +80% to next storm spell on all enemies)

3) If player casts a bubble (global spell) then Thunder Bird will cast a modified version of infallible(+25% accuracy, +25% piercing) that will stay on till the bubble is dispelled.

4)Every 2 rounds Thunder Bird will cast a 0 pip *storm dragon stating, " THE STORM RAGES" (*900 - 1000 storm damage, and -50% accuracy to next spell to all.)

5)every 3 rounds the Thunder Bird will state, " THE STORM SOOTHES", during this time, he gets a 50% boost to all schools, including storm. This lasts for 2 rounds (He is basically stuns himself, but stun blocks will not appear)

If you manage to defeat him, you will get tc (I imagine this working like a treasure chest. You have a boss chest, and that will give you 1-3 items in the chest, per boss battle), or whatever is in the chest (If you are storm, you will be given 2 - 4 items) . And will grant you access to the house by dissipating, opening a way to a teleporter which will lead you to my house.