Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Name: Sand Lord
Species: Sand Collosus(can't spell D:)
Spells: Power Nova, Sandstorm, Balance Blade, Bladestorm, Pixie, Helping Hands, Tower Shield, Fortify, Vengance, Spectral Blast, Hex, Dryad, Heckhound, Weakness, and Ra.
Health: 8,000
Cheats:
1. Whenever you use a spell rank one, two, three, or four, he says "I can't believe you would use that!" then he will use either Ra, Efreet, or Medusa.
2. If you use a Balance Blade he will put a weakness on you. He will then gain 500 health.
3. He can use 4 spells in one round.
4. If you attack him he will say "Ouch!" then he will use unicorn that does 1,500.

Minion: Soul Mander (3 of them O:)
Species: Mader
Spells: Tower Shield, Balance Blade, Bladestorm, Power Nova, Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, and Dryad.
Health: 1,500
Cheats:
1. If you use any rank 8 spell on any of the Soul Manders, Sand Lord will use Scarecrow.
2. If you do any sort of damage to yourself (such as sacrifice), all the Soul Maders at once will say "Unknown damage detected!" and they will all use Medusa on the person who used the move.

Meh name is Reed Spiritbringer lvl 54 (probably 55 the next time anyone sees me!) see you in the spiral and happy battling! :D

Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
Name:storm cat defender

Spells:kraken,storm shark,elemental blade,triton,pixie,insane bolt,and tower shield

Cheats:he's a cat so he has nine lives.also,if somebody heals themselves,his next attack does 50percent more damage.

First life:125
Second life:250
Third life:500
Fourth life:1000
Fifth life:2000
Sixth life:4000
Seventh life:8000
Ninth life:16000

Every time you take on of his lives he says "don't you know , cats have nine lives."Also on his last life he says"you are a worthy opponent to have gotten this far,now face my full wrath!"

He looks like a cat thug, except he has a shield and a purple under armor shirt that says "protect this house"

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I am level 60

Name: Eluxir Denyia
Species: Efreet
Rank 1 Elite
150 HP
Fire
Cheat: Kill him and he says "I am POWER unleashed!"
Now he has:
Rank 20 Boss
20,000 HP
Fire
Cheat: Use something 400 damage or under on him and he says: "You're weak. Let me healp out" He gives you a blade that does +600 damage to next spell you use

You should be able to pick the boss up and put it down too. Buying this should be 500 crowns.

Tebucky11 is my brother, and he has fans!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Hey guys about the boss thing i think i should add in a helper with the bosses so make a new boss with a helper!

example:

Name: the power bringer
class:all (except astral)
species: ghost
cheat: if you heal he castes blade storm
health: 8660
secondary:astral

Helper
name:Frost bones
rank 7 elite
class: ice
species: skeleton
health: 1715

thats my idea i used a frost bones but you can make yours up

note: helper can only cheat by using sprite if someone sheilds bye!

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I am level 60 life
Species centaur
50% critical block
60% block
6,000 health
Speech: You think you can fight me? Well prepare to be proven wrong
Cheat: If you use a shield he will use efreet, power nova, and tower shield.
Cheat: If you heal he summons a rank 3 minion 100 health that uses unicorn every round
Cheat: If you use a wand spell he will hit you with a seraph
Known spells: Life blade, Life trap, Seraph, Centaur, Forest lord, Death shield, Efreet, Power nova, Tower shield, Balance blade, Dragon blade, Imp minion, and Ghoul.
When he dies a Forest lord shows up and demands a fight saying: You killed my son you know actions speak louder than words, come fight me, wizard.
Species Forest lord
8,200 health
Cheat: Uses smoke screen every round
Cheat: Uses sprite every round
Cheat: Starts with seven power pips
Known spells: Life blade, Life trap, Seraph, Forest lord, Death shield, Weakness, Regenerate, Rebirth, Sprite, Satyr, Smoke screen, Balance blade, Hex, Dragon blade, Ghoul, Legion shield, Tower shield, and Black mantle
130 critical
70 critical block
80% life resist
1 Water maton minion
1 Talus minion
1 Krokopatra minion

After he dies he says access to the castle is yours but be warned wizard
You walk in and there are 4 water matons walking in a circle
Then a book apears and it says: Fight them again
Then the water matons come back and pull you in automatically
And they do it 3 more times

Hope you like my idea

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I am lv. 53, soon to be 60.

Boss Name: Jacob Wiles
Species: Human/Wizard
Class: Balacne
Secondary schools: Life, Myth, and Death (Knows all spells the teachers in Ravenwood/Nightside teaches normaly. Just locks sertain spells for rank)
Gear: Has no gear on be sides random wand at that level or lower and a mastery amulet (randomly choses one of the secondary schools and equips amulet)
Cheat: Starts at Rank 1 Boss. When beaten, goes to Rank 2 Boss, then rank 3 boss. After that it continues to rank 4 - 12 (1 - 7 required. 8 - 12 gets special prize.) Between each fight, player gets restored up to full health, mana, and energy. (see i'm being fair! :-) ) Jacob also says, "I wasn't even trying. Maybe some more power."(Ranks 1 - 5 ) "Your pretty good to last this far, but now, without even trying, I will make you never exsist!"(Ranks 6- 7 ) "Fine then, no more holding back! I am done playing games with you now! prepare to die!"(Rank 8 ) "Time for me to step it up a notch. Behold my true power! My imagination has no limits!"(Ranks 9 - 11 ) "You have mediled in for the last time, nave! I am the ultimate wizard! I AM UNBEATABLE! I WILL... *glares at player* Your febile mind couldn't comprehend what I will do with you!"(Rank 12 ) "I thought I was the ultimate wizard. I was proven wrong. Do not think this is over though. Next time you challange me, I won't be as grasious."(Win)
Health:
Rank 1: 825}
Rank 2: 1650}}
Rank 3: 2475}}}
Rank 4: 3300}}}} Need to beat to get in to meh house.
Rank 5: 4125}}}
Rank 6: 4950}}
Rank 7: 5775 }
Rank 8: 6600]
Rank 9: 7425]]
Rank 10: 8250]]] Do not have to beat, just challange.
Rank 11: 9075]]
Rank 12: 9900]

My boss is imposible to fully defeat! It is like the Death quest Nine lives were you have to beat a boss nine times to kill him, but harder! KI, please make this dream come true so I don't have to deal with noobs when i have parties.
P.S. Look at the rules and there is no proof that this is imposible/illegeal. Yes he said only have the boss come back once and with only half health, but, befrore/after every battle (unless you lost) your health is at it's max, your mana is at it's max, and I even threw in your energy for your pets and plants. If all of this is unfair, your either a noob (why I did this), your blinded , or you just down right don't get that you only have to beat my boss up to rank 7. Rank 8 - 12 is just a challange. In fact, only the rank 11 & 12 bosses go over the health limit, way after the rank 7 boss. There is no rule aganst any of this yet. IT IS FAIR BY ALL MEANS! That's all I have to say.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
There should be one for each type.
It could be like a bouncer and let those you want in in and those you dont out

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Level: 54

Boss: Raviel, the Eternal Judge

Species: Judgement XD

Spells: Feint, Judgement, Power Nova, Weakness, Wraith, Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, Triton, Dragonblade, Balanceblade, Wild Bolt, Vampire, Spirit Blades, Elemental Blades, Scarecrow, Storm Lord, Plague, Elemental Defuse, Spirit Defuse.

Health: 8,500

He gets two Power Pips at the start, and has an 80% Power Pip Chance.

Cheats:

If you use an Elemental spell, he says: "I Judge You: GUILTY!" And puts -90% Weakness on you. He does this once a turn. And if you use a Spirit spell, he goes: "Scale! Smite the Wizard!" And it summons a Rank 4 Balance Scorpion minion with 700 health and Balance spells up to Rank 4.

***If you have a problem with people who are non-friends porting to your friends in your house, either turn off your ports to solve the porting friends in the first place, or you can limit your house to friends***

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
matty960 wrote:
tebucky11 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)

OK!
My level: I'm not telling you!
Name: Fiery Bird
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cheat: Whenever you use any fire spell, either on Fiery Bird or yourself, Fiery Bird automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Ice spell cast by you will result in a 2,500 damage Efreet with the weakness at 90%. Any other spell results in an automatic Fairy for Fiery Bird.
Boost: None
Resist: 40% to everything except Ice, and 75% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
Scary! You'll never beat my boss!
Are you higher level than 50? Because if you're not, than you can't cheat.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I am level 60

Rank 1 Elite
150 HP
Fire
Now he has:
Rank 20 Boss
20,000 HP
Fire
Cheat: Use something 400 damage or under on him and he says: "You're weak. Let me healp out" He gives you a blade that does +600 damage to next spell you use

You should be able to pick the boss up and put it down too. Buying this should be 500 crowns.

It can't be rank 20 or have more than 8,995 health. Plus, that's an odd cheat and you can't cheat if you're under level 50.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Since I don't really mind random people popping in and out of my castles, I'd be generous with my boss:

Species: Snow Angel
Life:2000
Opening words: You are no match for me! Pitiful Wizard!
Closing words: I will let you live, but my master has the ultimate choice of whether you may enter. (Then the Snow Angel sends him/her away )

Joseph Dragontamer, Level 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 30, 2011
lvl 20

name: twisted wizard burner

school:FIRE

life: 1,000

cheat: when 500 life left he says "if you pass i will kill you all in wizard city" then takes 2 spells from you.

Explorer
May 28, 2011
boss - captin battleblade
type - minotaur
rank - 4
health - 3,500
school- myth
resist- 50% to myth
boost- 50% to storm
minions - three warhorns
spells - bloodbat, troll, cyclops, humungofrog, myth trap, myth blade, weakness, fire elf, storm sheild, narural attack [ 110 damage per pip], balanceblade, time of legend

belgrim ogrebane lvl. 19 myth

p.s. there are random groups of two warhorns and two veteran sellswords if thay get past that somehow

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
bome1 wrote:
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I am level 60

Rank 1 Elite
150 HP
Fire
Now he has:
Rank 20 Boss
20,000 HP
Fire

It can't be rank 20 or have more than 8,995 health. Plus, that's an odd cheat and you can't cheat if you're under level 50.

Completely ridiculous, this post was so neglegent. Rank 20, not Level 20. Monsters have ranks. Wizards have levels. Understand, or do you need me to ease it down a bit more..? And how about a cookie while I'm at it!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010

name: Ralf
school: Balance
health: 7895
spells: Ra, spectral blast, scorpion , sandstorm, hydra, judgement, power nova and sand beetle.
species(sorry i forgot it in the top. ): rat
cheats:
heal cheats: when you heal he does a zero pip spectral blast to the healer and the healed person if someone else was healed says no healing allowed taste my power!!!!!!!!
if you use a no pip spell: he says hahaha that spell is useless if a ward he steals it same if bladed if you trap him he summons three rats with 500 hp each doubling there hp each time he summons them
wand cheat: if you cast a wand spell he casts a Ra that deals 500 damage and -99% next spell
final words i... did... my... best... too... defend... i hope... my... master will... forgive me.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Do you get any drops or treasure from these guys? I know that fighting awsome and amazing bosses are fun, but why bother if all you get is the chance to see that person's house? Plus, I think some of these bosses are literally IMPOSSIBLE to beat

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
name: dragon warlord
class: fire
says: you will die by my fire wrath
health:8905
cheat fire rebirth gains back all lost health

2nd time splits himself in two 4350 health each
3rd time splits himself in three 5000 health each
4th time splits himself in four 6100 health each

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I am lvl 60 Death here is my boss.
Drakar
Death
Rank 10
7890 HP
Class: Draconian
Appearance: Like Kraysys but 1/2 size bigger
Speech: This is my master's sanctorium. Prove yourself! Win the fight, and you gain access!
Close : *humph* Very well .... You may proceed.
CHEATS: If you cast a wand he uses Scarecrow and summons 3 minions: Draconian Sentry, Storm, Rank 10, 1260 HP
If you casts the same school 2x in a row he casts Death Ninja Pigs

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
8990 life.
boss name[storm lord]
heals after it is hit. satyr 8990 health.
has critical and critical block. about1000 and 1000.
summons triton with 6;000 life.
storm
knows all storm spells

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
mman17 wrote:
bome1 wrote:
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I am level 60

Rank 1 Elite
150 HP
Fire
Now he has:
Rank 20 Boss
20,000 HP
Fire

Completely ridiculous, this post was so neglegent. Rank 20, not Level 20. Monsters have ranks. Wizards have levels. Understand, or do you need me to ease it down a bit more..? And how about a cookie while I'm at it!
mman, I've noticed you're rude. And seriously, that's not how things work here. So go to some other game it you want to be mean.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
mman17 wrote:
bome1 wrote:
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I am level 60

Rank 1 Elite
150 HP
Fire
Now he has:
Rank 20 Boss
20,000 HP
Fire

Plus, did you even read my post? I SAID RANK 20, and and maybe you should also go back and read the original post.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
I pray this will be a good idea lol ...
NAME: Oblivious Deathfeeder
RANK: Unsure ... at least 5 boss, could be up to 9 boss though
HEALTH: 7250
LOOKS LIKE: Viktor Snowcrusher
SCHOOL: matches to house. school houses is the respective school, wiz city matches wiz, krok means balance, mb means storm/death, alternates, ms means myth, ds means fire, cl means alternating ice and storm.
SPELLS: Matches what school he is: all spells lvl 42 down are in this guy's deck.
CHEATS: None. He's clean. Except for possibly the dangereously high health of course. Possibly the ability that if the house owner goes into the fight his health drops to 65 or something stupidly low like that XD
SAYS ON ENTRY:Look kid. This my master's domain. He lets you in i'm fine, but I ain't lettin' you in any other way.
SAYS ON DEFEAT: Oh man, this kid's got tough friends. Right then. Go in, do your buisness, and get out. Got it? Good.
That's mine. Wicked good for a lvl42 myself eh?

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
crazyp456 wrote:
lvl 20

name: twisted wizard burner

school:FIRE

life: 1,000

cheat: when 500 life left he says "if you pass i will kill you all in wizard city" then takes 2 spells from you.

How. Many. Times. Do. I. Need. To. Say. It. You cannot cheat if you're not over level 44!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Name: Shocky

Type: Triton

Health: 12,900

You MUST use a spell that is less than 5 pips. If it's higher he'll take your turn and use Triton. Plus, each time he'll start out with 6 pips.

Each time you shield yourself or blade, he will steal your shield or blade then he'll put a 90% tower shield on himself. To avoid his tower shields, do not blade, trap, or shield. >:D

Every time you try to use a minion, he will summon three minions that are life and have 3,000 health. Try using an absorb.... >:D

Tip: If you use a balance blade, his minions will put ONE absorb on you. Good Luck!

Defender
May 05, 2010

Morganthe

Health: 45,760

School: Star ( But uses Death)

Speech (Intro): You may have reached me but this is not the end wizard, I will get all the magic to defeat you and ambrose, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Speech (Outro): Nooo! How could it be! I will get back soon wizard! Morganthe Dissapears into the shadows and know it is all over.

Spells: Amplify, Vengeance, DeathBlade, Spirit Blade, Death Trap, Hex, Curse, Feint, Wraith, Skeletal Dragon, Scarecrow, Skeletal Pirate

Minions: Sylster Glowstorm, Grubb

Cheats: Morganthe Puts a stun shield on a person, the person does not use an attack with the stun shield, if you do she will say "The Mirror will Break"
she removes the shield and say the sky will fall and use a meteor strike that does 5675 to all enemies. Every 3 or 4 rounds she will say "The horn will call" and she summons a 15,670 health Sylster Glowstorm and a 9350 health Grubb that will keep on shielding on morganthe.

I know this is a weird boss to guard my home but its pretty hard lol.