Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 02, 2010
I would have to go with general type charms and traps. say blades and traps that boost any spirit type spell and spells that are the same for elemental.
To even out you would also need to add some balance only blades and traps.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
i got a few ideas few all the classes

fire: lava burn (2 pips) 3 traps are place on the target and they each do 15% fire damage for next fire damage
ice: protecter (1 pip) gives all friends 45%- shields
storm: wash away (2 pips) takes away one charm from each enemy and places a shield on caster for 45%-
myth: myth tap (1 pip) puts 2 myth 15% traps on target
life: brightness (0 pip) puts a trap on a friend and 20% to next healing spell
death: acid (1 pip) places 3 traps on enemy 10%
balance: prims (0 pips) convert balance into myth, life, or death

spells like animate (if possible to make) and ice armor for minions like if you get a critical and got like (for example) 7 power pips for wraith in stead of one wraith theres 2 of them! or when you get a critical it doubles the health of the minion you are going to summon
eh thats all the ideas i have for now instead its only a should get critical bout buff and/or debuffs

James Ghost hammer level 60 the animation master!

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
oh oh i have a great one! a double hit shield! when you only have one sheild for double hits it is not great. i am thinking like a double myth sheild!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello i think i'd like to see a new fire class spell, a blade/shield spell that takes one pip, it gives fireblades to all teammates like the one the balance has, and it also gives a tower shield to all teammates...or it could be a balance spell that does that and gives balance blades.....just make it for all schools because the other schools dont have that many great wards or blades.

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i got something else! a NEVER ENDING blade! it is like lets say time of legend but it does not affect enemies like the other spell

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I think ice wizards deserve a blade earlier then they get it. i mean i have a trap until lvl 40 and it gets hard to pvp with just a shield. if you add a blade that is weaker then what we get later on or even a charm to use against the competing wizards. something like -75% damage. if you could do that it would make pvp allot easier for ice wizards

Wolf Swiftblade
Lvl 60 ice wizard

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I'd really like to see a balance buff. There are ones for all schools except balance. I struggle due to the fact that there is no balance buffs, so storm is my secondary school for the extra power. :( :( :(

Obvously there is the blades you cast on yourself to boost your own power but that just sometimes isn't enough...

I would be exremely grateful if you took my idea into consideration not only for me, but all the other sorcerers out there in the spiral!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
One thing i would like a change of, the abundancy of traps that i get from my pet Orthrus. I am a myth wizard and I am a little upset by this. I suspect the number is too low and i have only gotten2-3 traps out of him, this is something i think would make the game easier. Please take this idea into consideration, I would like a bigger boost from my Orthrus every once in a while instead of sitting in front of my computer praying for a trap. Not that i think it's a bad game it's just a small detail i want fixed for ward chances. xoxoxoxo=Kingsisle, I hope you have a happy Valentines Day when the time comes!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Well, i think we should have a spell like the life wizards, spirit armor or at least something to absorb. . Because of the lack of healing. Please Consider

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I think a cool idea for an ice utility is one that lets you turn a tower shield into a shield that blocks 100% of the next attack cast on you. Another is one that let's you improve the % of damage your shield absorbs, it will work for any type of shield but will be an ice spell.

Dustin Mooncrafter

Level 56 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
i think fire should get a sheild spell, like spirit armor, but instead of just blocking the attack, it should absorb the attack and turn it into life, and it would be cool if it were an X spell, like 125 per pip

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Ooh i have the perfect ideas! Anyone ever get tired of facing four enemies of the same class as you and having to put prisms on every one of them. So i think it would be great to have spell that adds prisms to all opponents just like windstorm does only in the form of prisms. And giving every school a windstorm-like spell wouldn't hurt either, ex. (Ice-Hailstorm=+25% to all enemies), (Fire-Blaze Barrage=+20% to all enemies), etc. for Life, Death, Myth, and i believe Balance already has one too so i'm not sure about that, but i have nothing against anyone else's opinions. But the main thing i suggest is (PRISMS TO ALL OPPONENTS!)

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Spell One
Conversion--Convert next incoming damage to the opposite school. 0 pips. Balance spell (comes as treasure card version and after MooShu) Can stack with normal prisms.

Spell Ideas Two
Spells that give a blade to self and a trap to the target. Can all stack with normal school blades and traps.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
A shield that includes your own school. So for an example ice school would get shields for fire, storm and then ice. I think this would be good because you get hit with your own school.

EVERY school should get some sort of a healing spell.

EVERY school should have a balance shield because you can't lower the hit because you don't have a shield against balance

Life-> An attack spell for all enemies BEFORE the forest lord. Not fair to wait until level 58 to get an attack spell on all enemies

Fire-> Add 5% target to fire spells so it will have a lower chance of a fizzle

Ice-> Some sort of healing spell, like the one death has where it takes away life then gives you more

Storm-> Add 15% to spells. Like what you get from Celestia. Lasts 6 rounds

Myth-> A minus spell for storm, higher chance. Make it 80% like the enemies have

Balance-> Add a higher attack on the Hydra

Death-> Make a spell like the feint, but make the trap 30% and add a blade of 70%. This would be only one spell. So when you attack you have 30% on the target and then the blade is also used

Sarah Sparkle
Ice Grandmaster
Thaumaturge
Level 50

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
After more thinking why do we need new spells when we can get new items. We got lots of stuff but we can get more. There is an empty shop in the shopping districk and we do not have braclets. So the shop can be for them. the braclets can be astral. this is what spells i think can happen.

Moon can be: 3 pips:Invisable: your wizard turns invisable no one can see you for three round and no one can attack you :P

Sun can be: Light: 2: The sun comes up and blinds the foe and is stunned :D

Star can be: Spiral: 4 pips: A map of the spiral comes up the dimond in the middle gives 2 power pips

Kevin BattleBreeze lvl 54 life

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
I think that there should be a lower rank spell for all schools that does damage to all enemies. The only Life spell that does damage to all enemies is Forest Lord, which is a Rank 8 spell and you must be a lv. 58 to learn it. I think there should be a spell sort of like Meteor Strike or Humungofrog for every school. Also, I think there should be a blade spell for every school included in what you can learn at a lower level. Last, I think that for fire and storm wizards, there should be spells that increase max health for that battle and cost 3-5 pips, depending on how much your health is increased, and more accuracy-raising spells.
Roslyn Lifeblossom, level 27 Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I would like to see a DEBUFF that when placed on a target the single target damage you do is channeled to adjacent enemies on a percentage based off total damage done done. this would be especially helpful when fighting enemies of lower level that just need to be quickly dispatched.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Storm
A storm ward/charm that will reduce the next recieving/incoming damage in exchange of reduced next outgoing attack storm spells

Ice
A double shield cast that is 20% each

Death
A charm that adds life steal more than just half of damage inflicted, cause it cant be put on sunspells, its a big difference not getting sun school advantage

All School
Cleanse charm for all school like storm but cost a pip

This feed backs are gonna be awesome!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
OK, how about a risk prism? For this spell, target has a 50-50 chance: either the next damage spell does double damage, or the next damage spell heals instead of inflicts damage.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I think that there should be a spell that deos 25% fire,ice,and storm to all friends same with death myth and life or a 30%blade for each school

nichloasnightsword legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
i have an idea for life school:

life: body protector= 3 pips does= full health then gives 5 absorb shields

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I think that balance should get a prism. I know that all the other schools get prisms, but I found it really hard when I was fighting balance in the District of the Stars. I know we have some elemental stuff but I think we should be able to get a prism for balance.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I'd like to see a spell that could remove the -25% balance spell that every single monster in the game has access to. It'd be nice to be able to do max damge once in awhile.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
i think it should be like storm prisim to everyone for one pip like wind storm the does plus twenty to everyone

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I want a spell card for ice types that can take a shield that acts as an increase for an enemy and turn it into a decrease damage kinda like a counter card