Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
sun girl1122 on May 10, 2017 wrote:
Cheryl shadow was born in Polaris. her parents taught her basic magic. one day, when Cheryl was a baby, grandfather spider was looking for followers, and, since he knew Cheryl's parents were great wizards, and he came to Cheryl's house, and asked Cheryl's parents to join him. they refused because they wanted to keep Cheryl safe, and grandfather spider killed them, Cheryl's parents sacrifice wasn't in vain- grandfather spider couldn't kill Cheryl, but it left a lightning bolt scar on her forehead, and grandfather spider destroyed Cheryl's house, and he took Cheryl to a penguin's house, and left her there. the penguin took very good care of Cheryl, and he taught her how to fish. sadly, one day, Cheryl had to leave for ravenwood, she said goodbye to the penguin who raised her, she said goodbye to all her school friends. then she left for ravenwood, and to this day, she misses Polaris, she studies as a ice wizard, and one day, she knows she will return to Polaris. one day.
Hey that sounds like Harry Potter :P

Hero
May 07, 2015
AbbySG on May 14, 2017 wrote:
Hey that sounds like Harry Potter :P
*giggles* that was the point. I am a big harry potter fan.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Fun, and challenging
(As Jade) Abigail SkyGem is from Zafaria, Drum Jungle, (As attacker,) from Avalon, The Wyrd, lost.
Blaze IceGem is from WinterTusk, Hrundle Fjord, looking for his brother, Blaze LifeGem, with Abigail SkyGem. (As Jade)
Brianna FairyGlen is from Azteca, The Zocalo, was born in Celestia, Base Camp, with her mother.
Jennifer ShadowHunter is from Krokatopia, Atlar of Kings, the krocks haunting her.
(New Wizard) Abigail WyrmBlood lived with Abigail SkyGem as attacker, but was moved to Azteca with Brianna FairyGlen, then moved into Khrysalis, Shadow Palace, and she was haunted by Morganthe.
(Wizard I haven't mentioned yet) Jennifer LionSinger used to live in Dragonsphyre, The Crystal Grove, but moved to Mirage, Aggrobah, no one seeing her but her father, Overlord Xerxes, with him trying to make her evil.

That was fun, was running around trying to find the perfect place.
I will be going backwards for the stories.
Jennifer LionSinger part 1
Jennifer had her mother, Heather LionSinger, who was divorced from Overlord Xerxes, and Heather is now searching for a husband. (Although she almost turned evil when married to Overlord)
So Jennifer was with his "Father" who should be dead, but somehow Heather summoned him out of the dead, and then got divorced. But Heather forgot Jennifer with his "father", and now trying his best to turn her evil.
"No, I will never be evil, not even with you!" She would say, and raising her fire wand, but when Jennifer tried to hit her "father", he snatched the wand out of her hand.
"Your mother has not taught you very well, you know I can snatch your wand." He would say, and Jennifer running into her room, with her pet baby dragon, Moonwatcher, who likes to be called moon, who can read minds and see the future. I wish I could defeat Overlord Xerxes with a fight soon, Jennifer thought. "Can I help?" Moon squeaked, trying to see the future. She picked up her book, staring at it. What if it is Wings of Fire that can defeat him, She thought. But what is Wings of Fire? She picked up the book, and flipped the pages. Wings of Fire is in all of us, if we believe in it, Jennifer read. "It's in the book," Moon said, giving a nod at the book. Jennifer kept reading. If we all try, we can all have it. Then she knew.
She knew!
But how to use it...

Will continue in part 2!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
AbbySG on May 15, 2017 wrote:
I will be going backwards for the stories.
Jennifer LionSinger part 1
Jennifer had her mother, Heather LionSinger, who was divorced from Overlord Xerxes, and Heather is now searching for a husband. (Although she almost turned evil when married to Overlord)
So Jennifer was with his "Father" who should be dead, but somehow Heather summoned him out of the dead, and then got divorced. But Heather forgot Jennifer with his "father", and now trying his best to turn her evil.
"No, I will never be evil, not even with you!" She would say, and raising her fire wand, but when Jennifer tried to hit her "father", he snatched the wand out of her hand.
"Your mother has not taught you very well, you know I can snatch your wand." He would say, and Jennifer running into her room, with her pet baby dragon, Moonwatcher, who likes to be called moon, who can read minds and see the future. I wish I could defeat Overlord Xerxes with a fight soon, Jennifer thought. "Can I help?" Moon squeaked, trying to see the future. She picked up her book, staring at it. What if it is Wings of Fire that can defeat him, She thought. But what is Wings of Fire? She picked up the book, and flipped the pages. Wings of Fire is in all of us, if we believe in it, Jennifer read. "It's in the book," Moon said, giving a nod at the book. Jennifer kept reading. If we all try, we can all have it. Then she knew.
She knew!
But how to use it...

Will continue in part 2!
Jennifer LionSinger part 2

Moon tilted her head. "Use it? No, its me."
"Then why didn't you tell me?" Jennifer asked. Moon got out of her cage. "Overlord was nearby. This time he was in another room, not by you," Moon squeaked, "and by the way, you are the only person that can understand dragons."
"Well, can you help me and read his mind?" Jennifer said to Moon, who was shaking her head. "It's not as easy as you think. Maybe he is wearing something that blocks my mind reading. Or there is only blackness in his head."
"Oh." Jennifer said, "Well, want to challenge Overlord?
Moon squeaked, "Yes. And remember the Wings of Fire."
"Right." She said. So they walked into Xerxes' room. "I am here to challenge you."
Xerxes scoffed. "You aren't trained enough." He said, looking at Moon. She stared at him, trying to read his mind.
Pfft. This dragon is useless. She or he will do nothing- I will defeat her in one second. Moon read Xerxes mind. Moon nodded a nod that said I can read his mind. Jennifer nodded back.
Battle time
Moon charged at Xerxes, Seizing her claws at his neck, and breathed fire in his face. He tumbled, his wand going to the ground. Jennifer stepped on it and snapped it, and she finished him off with a firecat.
Victory
"That was easy," Jennifer said, "I could never do that alone."
"Right," Moon said, "now climb on my back and let's search for your mother"
Jennifer LionSinger: done!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Kane is an orphan from the Arabian world of mirage. He liked cold, dark places but sadly there aren't any of them in the area he lives in.
Bartleby told ambrose that this child will possess great power in the future and if he was lead to the right path he could be the one to save the spiral from all evil, But one night a scary looking creature kidnapped him and strangely the child wasn't scared at all... as a matter of fact he had a smile on his face. So this creature tended to be one of malistaire's servants and he took Kane to darkmoor. Kane was so happy at darkmoor but they never taught him the magic he was always interested in learning. Years past and the child has grown and became desperate to learn death magic, kane decides to walk out of shelter he lives in and he sat next to the graveyard which was right next to his house, there he finds a letter sent to him by headmaster ambrose "We have heard about your interests in magic and we invite you here at the ravenwood school of magical arts" the letter had a map on the back. Kane decided to go to wizard city and he met merle ambrose. Then he was sent to nightside to learn the art of necromancy.

Kane used to dark magic of death for good deeds, but until this day he likes malistaire and thinks the malistaire should still be the professor of death.

Kane,
Transcendant Necromancer Level 72

Hero
May 07, 2015
i will be doing this from lowest level to highest level.

jaqueline lion rider was born in zafaria. she was raised by a group of lions in the savannah. she was taught how to be a hunter and a warrior. but then morganthe came and destroyed her home village, leaving her, and the rest of the lions homeless. the leader of tthe lion village said to the rest of the lions and jaqueline to start looking for a new place for a village. so jaqueline and her lion father went to find a new area. they found the perfect area, it was nestled in the middle of a ring of hills, they could see it had wonderful apple trees. so they went back to the leader and said they had found a place, it was well hidden, so it would be harder to find. the villagers and the leader and jaqueline went to the spot and started building. a few days later, one of the villagers noticed scary black flowers growing.one by one, villlagers started falling asleep, in a deep sleep so powerful, a spell is needed to wake them up. jaqueline's lion father said jaqueline had to go to ravenwood to get the ingredients for the spell. jaqueline went, and, her village dissapeared out of sight behind her, her father, and the rest of the villagers were in a deep sleep, and the spell morganthe casted made the village disappear. jaqueline went to ravenwood. the ingredients for the wake up spell is one piece of bark from each of the school trees in ravenwood; a jar of sand from krokotopia; a piece of fabric off of a cat's coat from marleybone; edit: a cherry blossom flower from mooshu; a dragon scale from dragonspyre; a cup of astral magic enhanced water from celestia; a sword from a zafarian warrior from zafaria; a thorn off of a silver rose from Avalon; a chip off of a block of stone from Azteca; a flower from khrysalis; a cup of ice and snow from Polaris; and a staff from mirage. once Jaqueline finds all these, she can cast the spell to reveal her village once again. but will she be able to do it?

Survivor
May 18, 2017
Zachary DragonHeart

Zachary was born into a Necromancy family, so both of his parents studied Death Magic.
Zachary got so fed up with the gloom and death, one day he finally snapped. "I don't want to be like this."
"I don't want to study this magic, it's just so evil!" He'd shriek. He stormed out of their Dragonspyre home.
He fled.

He fled the world, passing through the Spiral Door he sent off to Wizard City where he, can enroll into the school of Life.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Steven Ghosthunter (currently a level 60 Theurgist) is actually from the planet Vulcan of the future, the year 2359 from a divergent timeline to the one you know. He understands the "science" behind the "magic" used in the spiral. After the complete destruction of his homeworld, Steve wandered the Federation searching for a means of going back in time and averting the destruction of his planet.

It was through a chance meeting with a being who identified himself as "The Professor", that Steve came to Wizard City. The professor explained that the destruction of Vulcan in his universe was now a fixed point in time and could not be changed. There were other villainous entities throughout the known multiverse that needed to be defeated. Asking Steve if he would be interested in channeling the passion he had for bringing back his planet into the saving of other worlds that could still be saved, the Professor invited him into his red box and brought him to Wizard City.

The rest is history...

Hero
May 07, 2015
paul shadow slinger was born in dragonspyre, before the war. one day, paul and his friend were walking through the labyrinth when they noticed a strange cave. they entered. there were pictures cut into the cave walls, it showed a battle between a wizard with greenish blue hair (this was before Miranda became a wizard) and a half spider half woman creature. "wonder what's that all about." said paul's friend, who pointed at the cave picture of the battle. "i dunno, seems strange." said paul. then paul and his friend walked to a strange black and dark purple orb sitting on a pedestal of rock. "what's this?" said paul, who then touched the orb. paul got a feeling like there was pins and needles sticking in his arm. he pulled his hand away from the orb, and the feeling stopped. the next day, paul asked his parents if he could sign up for ravenwood, they agreed, and he went to ravenwood. but touching that orb shot a blast of shadow up through his arm and into his heart, making half of his heart light and the other half shadow. when paul introduced himself to the headmaster, and the headmaster sensed something within paul. the headmaster worries about paul, thinking, "what if the shadow he's infected with make him evil?" paul hasn't become evil... yet.

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 21, 2017 wrote:
paul shadow slinger was born in dragonspyre, before the war. one day, paul and his friend were walking through the labyrinth when they noticed a strange cave. they entered. there were pictures cut into the cave walls, it showed a battle between a wizard with greenish blue hair (this was before Miranda became a wizard) and a half spider half woman creature. "wonder what's that all about." said paul's friend, who pointed at the cave picture of the battle. "i dunno, seems strange." said paul. then paul and his friend walked to a strange black and dark purple orb sitting on a pedestal of rock. "what's this?" said paul, who then touched the orb. paul got a feeling like there was pins and needles sticking in his arm. he pulled his hand away from the orb, and the feeling stopped. the next day, paul asked his parents if he could sign up for ravenwood, they agreed, and he went to ravenwood. but touching that orb shot a blast of shadow up through his arm and into his heart, making half of his heart light and the other half shadow. when paul introduced himself to the headmaster, and the headmaster sensed something within paul. the headmaster worries about paul, thinking, "what if the shadow he's infected with make him evil?" paul hasn't become evil... yet.
ignore this one, i deleted paul last night, and made a new wizard! his name is tyler rose (basically like rose tyler from doctor who, but i cannot make a girl wizard with the first name rose, or the last name tyler. so i made a boy wizard named tyler rose! here is his back story.

tyler rose was born in skull island. when he grew up, he owned his own dock and tavern, where he can make deals with pirates or enjoy a bottle of yum. one day, his life changed forever. "15.000 gold. this food can last you a whole month!" said erik. tyler was making a deal with 2 himoolayian yaks from the land of mooshu, erik and barri, who were brothers. "woah woah woah, that is too much gold, i know i took the food already, but i don't have that gold!" cried tyler, who had gotten out of his chair and had his back against the wall. "that's fine, but we got a little "surprise" for you." said barri. erik and barri stood up, and walked over to tyler, and then, one of them knocked tyler out. when tyler woke up, almost an hour later, he was tied to the mast of a ship, with a blindfold covering his eyes. "we're here, erik." said barri. "good, take the pirate into the cave, and tie him up good, he's a slippery one." said erik "alright, erik." said barri, who then untied tyler from the mast, and then retied him back up when he was off. then tyler felt himself getting dragged. and then, he felt the ropes he was trapped by being untied, but then retied, and the ropes were even tighter than before, and he felt ropes wrapping around his wrists and ankles, and then tied. meanwhile, at captain Avery's office.... "whats wrong captain avery? is the armada attacking?" said autumn. captain avery had summoned his best pirates to his office, there was autumn, who was wearing a purple and brown cowboy hat, a gunner's outfit, and a pair of knee high boots, alyssa, who was wearing a outfit much like the aqulian warrior's do, and she had her hair pulled back in a high pony tail. to be continued, out of chars.

Hero
May 07, 2015
tyler rose's back story, part 2.

Jaqueline, who was wearing heavy armor, and had her hair braided, and scarlet, (scarlet is not a pirate on my pirate101 account) who was wearing a dark green outfit, and had her hair in a ponytail, which was over her shoulder. scarlet, autumn and alyssa and jaqueline were part of captain Avery's special crew, for helping him in the past. "no, the armada isn't attacking," said avery. "thank goodness!" said alyssa. "but, tyler rose, the swashbuckler, has been captured." said avery. a gasp came out of scarlet and alyssa and autumn and Jaqueline. "well, where is he!!" cried autumn. "someone told me they spotted tyler's daggers floating in a mooshu skyway, but their was no tyler or his kidnapper." said avery. "we gotta go to mooshu, then! lets go!" said scarlet. then, a pirate ran in, carrying a letter. "captain avery! a letter came!" cried the pirate, and then he handed the letter to avery and then the pirate ran back out. "this is a letter from mooshu thieves erik and barri!" said avery, as he, and his pirate crew huddled together to read the letter. it read: "dear captain avery and your crew, we have tyler the swashbuckler, me and barri captured him, and unless you hurry, you wont see tyler ever again. we have tyler in the cave of the moon's shadow, near hamamitsu. erik. "this proves it! we have to go save my brother!" cried autumn. tyler was autumn's brother, and that was why they were both swashbucklers. an hour later, alyssa, autumn, scarlet, and Jaqueline were riding on alyssa's ship through mooshu. "i see a cave!" cried alyssa, and then the ship floated into it. inside, there was a big ship, with a himoolayian yak as the emblem on the flag. the group seen it was docked near another a medium sized cave entrance. they docked as well, and went inside the cave. to be continued, out of chars.

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 21, 2017 wrote:
tyler rose's back story, part 2.

Jaqueline, who was wearing heavy armor, and had her hair braided, and scarlet, (scarlet is not a pirate on my pirate101 account) who was wearing a dark green outfit, and had her hair in a ponytail, which was over her shoulder. scarlet, autumn and alyssa and jaqueline were part of captain Avery's special crew, for helping him in the past. "no, the armada isn't attacking," said avery. "thank goodness!" said alyssa. "but, tyler rose, the swashbuckler, has been captured." said avery. a gasp came out of scarlet and alyssa and autumn and Jaqueline. "well, where is he!!" cried autumn. "someone told me they spotted tyler's daggers floating in a mooshu skyway, but their was no tyler or his kidnapper." said avery. "we gotta go to mooshu, then! lets go!" said scarlet. then, a pirate ran in, carrying a letter. "captain avery! a letter came!" cried the pirate, and then he handed the letter to avery and then the pirate ran back out. "this is a letter from mooshu thieves erik and barri!" said avery, as he, and his pirate crew huddled together to read the letter. it read: "dear captain avery and your crew, we have tyler the swashbuckler, me and barri captured him, and unless you hurry, you wont see tyler ever again. we have tyler in the cave of the moon's shadow, near hamamitsu. erik. "this proves it! we have to go save my brother!" cried autumn. tyler was autumn's brother, and that was why they were both swashbucklers. an hour later, alyssa, autumn, scarlet, and Jaqueline were riding on alyssa's ship through mooshu. "i see a cave!" cried alyssa, and then the ship floated into it. inside, there was a big ship, with a himoolayian yak as the emblem on the flag. the group seen it was docked near another a medium sized cave entrance. they docked as well, and went inside the cave. to be continued, out of chars.
I made a pirate named scarlet last night, so ignore the part that says I don't.

as the group walked through the cave, they started seeing sun, moon, and start symbols cut in the walls. when Miranda pushed down on one, the whole tunnel lit up, the light being provided by the symbols. "wow." said autumn. after walking through the tunnel for about 5 minutes, they entered a big cavern. they couldn't see any other tunnels, except a smaller one that lead off into a mini cave. "autumn, you go check that small cave over there," said alyssa, pointing to the smaller tunnel, "and the rest of us, will look for erik and barri." she said. autumn ran off into the smaller tunnel. "tyler!" cried autumn. when she got into the mini cave, there was her brother, tyler! autumn pulled out one of her daggers and cut the ropes holding tylers arms and legs, and then cut the main ones. "autumn?" said tyler, he still had the blindfold on from earlier. autumn untied the blindfold. "thanks for the rescue!" said tyler. "your welcome!" said autumn. the brother and sister ran out of the cave, and then found the rest of the group, and then they promply ran out, back to the ship. "guys, I have decided I am going to be a wizard, not a pirate." said tyler, back at captain Avery's office. a day later, it was 10 minutes before tyler was going to leave, and his friends gave him gifts; alyssa gave him a special trenchcoat, and inside one of the pockets was a picture of tyler, alyssa, autumn, scarlet, and Jaqueline; autumn gave him a cowboy hat from cool ranch; scarlet gave him a special amulet, that, if he says a special chant, will open a portal to skull island, allowing him to visit; Jaqueline gave him a special book, that has pictures of all their past adventures together. after saying goodbye, tyler stepped through the portal and went to ravenwood. the end.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Your wizard* You're is a contraction of you are...

Hero
May 07, 2015
fallon star was born on the planet cralfaix in the future. in the year 3245, monsters came and attacked her home. they destroyed everyone but fallon. fallon floated through space (she was born with a special trait that allowed her to go into space without needing oxygen). she needed to find someone or something that could allow her to time travel back to her home before it was destroyed. somehow, if meant by fate, she met a time traveler named the professor. the professor told her that her home planet being destroyed was a fixed point in time, and whatever you did, it would not change. fallon told the professor that she was the last of her kind, and she was surprised to hear that the professor was the last of his time traveling race. the professor asked fallon if she would like to travel with him, and fallon accepted. fallon and the professor have become best friends, because both of them are from the same backround, both of their kinds were wiped out. fallon still travels with the professor today, saving different planets in different timelines. the end.

Hero
May 07, 2015
i'm skipping Cheryl's back story until I figure out if I am going to delete her or not.

scarlet song was born was born and raised in Valencia. she was born as royalty. but one day, evil clockworks came and destroyed her family's house, and took scarlet away to their pirate ship. but, they let her live. scarlet was trapped on the ship, and the clockworks did experiments on her, and even gave her a clockwork arm. one day, scarlet was attempting a escape plan she had came up with a few weeks earlier, she had made a makeshift key from a loose board in her cell, and used it to open her cell door, allowing her to leave. she heard breathing. scarlet made her way towards the breathing, and saw a mooshu horse. "hello, if you help me escape, I would be indebted to you. use that lever, over there." said the horse. scarlet ran over and flipped the lever, allowing the horse to escape. "thank you, I am subodai, from mooshu. I will be forever indebted to you. follow me, I know a way out." said subodai. scarlet followed subodai, who ran to a door. he opened the door, and a portal was there. "through here! this will take us far away, so far the armada will not be able to find us!" said subodai. subodai and scarlet jumped through the portal and they arrived in wizard city. scarlet went into a room and saw a old bearded man, and a owl. "um.... hi?" said scarlet. "you must be the student we have been waiting for." said the bearded man. and after that, began scarlet and subodai's wizarding (and pirating) career. scarlet and subodai spend half their time in wizard city, learning magic and defeating new monsters, and the other half defeating clockworks and riding their pirate ship to new worlds, and fighting new monsters. the end.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2014
Valdus SpellCaster was lost when he was young, but found his way to Zafaria and resides in the Savannah. Now, he found his way to Wizard City and is now a wizard

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Generous Blaze Jac... on May 26, 2017 wrote:
Valdus SpellCaster was lost when he was young, but found his way to Zafaria and resides in the Savannah. Now, he found his way to Wizard City and is now a wizard

Angela Spritegrove was a long lost princess from Mooshu where she lived with her cousin Angela Nightingale. Then everything changed when Malistare and his undead fleet attacked the world together. Angela Nightingale fought bravely, but they defeated her and turned her into the Armada, but Angela Spritegrove escaped before Malistare's army could finish her off too. Angela Spritegrove was left alone and it didn't help that others bullied her because she has a rare ability to talk to the pets and mounts. Then one day, she found a chance to be a hero and use her powers for good in Wizard City and one day she will meet a friend that likes her for her kind heart and not for her powers.

Hero
May 07, 2015
erin fire spear was born in Avalon. one day, her life changed forever. one day, her friend, who had recently moved there, Miranda (her story isn't wrote yet), and erin were walking through caer leon when 2 big hulking fomori giants come out of the shadows, one, had strange tattoos that looked like writing, "Oi, we got us som' little wizards, eh?" said one. the tattooed one yanked miranda's backpack off and dumped it all over the sidewalk. the normal one picked up Miranda's waraxe of the old times, and said, "what wer' ya gona do with dis?" he said, and snapped it in half. he threw books over his shoulder and into a puddle, and the tattooed one pulled out a celestian matric scale. "whats dis for? don't lie now." said the tattooed one. "its a celestian matric scale, its used for measuring moisture levels." said Miranda. the tattooed giant stuck his finger between the antenna connecter and the wires and got a nasty shock, he roared and threw the scale to the ground with a loud crash. "HEY! let her alone!" yelled erin, who stood between Miranda and the giants, and the air between her and the giants simply caught fire, and the giants ran off. and then began her wizarding career.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2017
Nathan UnicornPants was born in wysteria in Pegasus place, but when the green men invaded, was forced to move near the ironworks in marlebone, where he lived until going to school at ravenwood to study death magic.

Hero
May 07, 2015

(final wizard!)

Miranda jade song was raised in dragonspyre, but no one knows where she was born, but, because of her accent, it has lead some people to believe she is from marleybone or Avalon. she was raised before the war, when there were buildings that were still standing. Miranda possesses a magic so powerful, most people have started to hunt her for it. she has escaped many, many times, though. she also has a secret: her accent sounds marleybonian or avalonian, but she is actually from earth, born in London, but at the age of 10 she was taken to dragonspyre. one day, her life changed forever. she was running through the streets of dragonspyre with hunters chasing her. they cornered her to the edge of the land. "guess there's only one thing left to do." said Miranda. Miranda yelled, "Geronimo!" before jumping off the edge of the land. she knew it was going to be fatal, but she would rather die then let the spiral be destroyed with her magic. suddenly, she landed on soft grass. Miranda had closed her eyes when she jumped off, so she opened them again. she saw wizards running by, some wizards were relaxing on the grass and chatting. Miranda entered the biggest building and saw a white bearded man and a owl. the bearded man looked up from the papers he was organizing and smiled. "you must be the student we have been waiting for." said the bearded man.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2016
Heather Titanwraith was born in Grizzleheim. She lived there until she was three when Malistaire blew up her home and killed her family. Professor Balestrom then adopted her, taking her to Wizard City, where she learned the art of Divining. But when she was five, Malistaire attacked the Storm school, but, miraculously, both she and Professor Balestrom survived. She now lives in a tree in Nightside for Wizard City's own safety.

Heather Tiatnwraith, Storm, Lvl 17

Survivor
Feb 19, 2017
Julia Starrider was born and raised in Emperya but had to move to Wizard City after Grandfather Spider's invasion.

~Julia Starrider

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Fun, and challenging
(As Jade) Abigail SkyGem is from Zafaria, Drum Jungle, (As attacker,) from Avalon, The Wyrd, lost.
Blaze IceGem is from WinterTusk, Hrundle Fjord, looking for his brother, Blaze LifeGem, with Abigail SkyGem. (As Jade)
Brianna FairyGlen is from Azteca, The Zocalo, was born in Celestia, Base Camp, with her mother.
Jennifer ShadowHunter is from Krokatopia, Atlar of Kings, the krocks haunting her.
(New Wizard) Abigail WyrmBlood lived with Abigail SkyGem as attacker, but was moved to Azteca with Brianna FairyGlen, then moved into Khrysalis, Shadow Palace, and she was haunted by Morganthe.
(Wizard I haven't mentioned yet) Jennifer LionSinger used to live in Dragonsphyre, The Crystal Grove, but moved to Mirage, Aggrobah, no one seeing her but her father, Overlord Xerxes, with him trying to make her evil.

That was fun, was running around trying to find the perfect place.
Abigail WyrmBlood part 1 (finally here!)
Abigail WyrmBlood had a tough life for a new wizard. She kept moving, and did it make her angry. When she was older and knew magic, she destroyed her parents, and made a new home of her own: The Shadow Palace. When Morganthe moved in, not long after, she tried to destroy Abigail, but Morganthe couldn't even touch her!
With Morganthe, she only hurt herself. She got blood on one of her eyes, and Abigail ran after her.
"How dare you run off with a wizard on your tail?" Abigail joked.
"I don't have a tail." Morganthe joked back.
"IT'S AN EXPRESSION!!!" Abigail exploded. Morganthe knew, she knew.
Then, Abigail ran up on Morganthe, jumped onto her, pinning her to the ground, Abigail used her wand to cast a living soul inside Morganthe. Somehow, that made Morganthe more evil, and the evil was rising into Abigail's heart.
"Freaking souls and worms! WHY DOES MY MAGIC NOT WORK LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TOO?!" Abigail exploded again, freeing Morganthe. Now she was chasing Abigail back to the palace.
Back at the palace, Morganthe made Abigail make a guard. She used a tree and made it come to life, obeying her.
"Now, go be the guard you were asked to be." Abigail said. The tree obeyed.
Wait, why did I do that? Abigail thought. But she had to obey.
Meanwhile, in Abigail's room, she noticed a necklace that was put on her. I'm under a spell! Abigail thought, taking off the necklace angerly. She felt good again. But she had to do something.
Turning Morganthe good? No, her magic couldn't do that. She needed a life.
Abigail SkyGem!
But is she in attacker or jade?
Jade, She heard a voice.
She ran off into the woods to search for Abigail SkyGem.

Will continue in part 2!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
AbbySG on Jun 2, 2017 wrote:
Abigail WyrmBlood part 1 (finally here!)
Abigail WyrmBlood had a tough life for a new wizard. She kept moving, and did it make her angry. When she was older and knew magic, she destroyed her parents, and made a new home of her own: The Shadow Palace. When Morganthe moved in, not long after, she tried to destroy Abigail, but Morganthe couldn't even touch her!
With Morganthe, she only hurt herself. She got blood on one of her eyes, and Abigail ran after her.
"How dare you run off with a wizard on your tail?" Abigail joked.
"I don't have a tail." Morganthe joked back.
"IT'S AN EXPRESSION!!!" Abigail exploded. Morganthe knew, she knew.
Then, Abigail ran up on Morganthe, jumped onto her, pinning her to the ground, Abigail used her wand to cast a living soul inside Morganthe. Somehow, that made Morganthe more evil, and the evil was rising into Abigail's heart.
"Freaking souls and worms! WHY DOES MY MAGIC NOT WORK LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TOO?!" Abigail exploded again, freeing Morganthe. Now she was chasing Abigail back to the palace.
Back at the palace, Morganthe made Abigail make a guard. She used a tree and made it come to life, obeying her.
"Now, go be the guard you were asked to be." Abigail said. The tree obeyed.
Wait, why did I do that? Abigail thought. But she had to obey.
Meanwhile, in Abigail's room, she noticed a necklace that was put on her. I'm under a spell! Abigail thought, taking off the necklace angerly. She felt good again. But she had to do something.
Turning Morganthe good? No, her magic couldn't do that. She needed a life.
Abigail SkyGem!
But is she in attacker or jade?
Jade, She heard a voice.
She ran off into the woods to search for Abigail SkyGem.

Will continue in part 2!
Abigail WyrmBlood part 2
Abigail ran to the spiral door. What world is she in, WHAT WORLD IS SHE IN????!!!
Abigail remembered. Zafaria, Drum Jungle, wasn't it?

yes, The voice in her head said. She went into Zafaria, Drum Jungle.
"ABIGAIL SKYGEM??!!" she exploded.
"What?" Abigail SkGem said. "Oh yes, Morganthe. I wanted to destroy her, but I can't seem to get to her." Abigail WyrmBlood said, "Come. Please, make her good!"
Now before you move on into the story, something bad is going to happen. She won't- Oh, I don't want to tell you. May the story continue.
Suddenly, a dark force went around both Abigails. Abigail WyrmBlood went back to the Shadow Palace, and Abigail SkyGem went into the Wyrd. She looked quite different...
"Greedy worms and evil souls! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" Abigail exploded.
(How can this Happen to me song sings)
"Wait," (The song stops) Abigail said. I got some life into me... I will get morganthe!" She raced off into Morganthe's room, and she was sleeping. Abigail pointed her wand at her, trying to use a spell to turn her good......
She waited.
Nothing happened.
She pointed her wand again, and used a spell to hit Morganthe. She did it again. And again...
Blood was on her. She was dead.
Or was she?
Her soul disappeared into the darkness, gone.
Abigail ran to the spiral door, and went to Wizard City.

This could go on forever, but it would be a boring story.

Abigail WyrmBlood= finished

Hero
May 07, 2015
erin firespear: redo!

erin firespear was born in khrysalis. she enjoys going on adventures with her friend, tyler rose. one day, erin and tyler were walking through the last wood when they heard a rustling in a large bush behind them. erin saw a figure emerging from behind the bushes. it was a large shadow. "oh no, he's here." said erin. "who's here?" asked tyler, with a hint of confusion in his voice. "its the shadow." said erin. the shadow had grown larger and was looming over the two friends. "RUN!" yelled erin. the two friends ran away from each other, neither of them looking behind them to see if the shadow was behind them. suddenly, erin stopped running. she looked at her foot and seen it was caught by a black vine, then the black vine started getting longer, and another one broke out of the ground and started wrapping around erin's other foot and wrapped around the rest of her body, until it stopped at her arms, it coiled around her arms and tied them to her body like rope. erin started screaming, hoping someone would hear her and save her. but a vine flung up and covered her mouth. suddenly, the shadow from before appeared. "enough of that!" growled the shadow. "little erin fire spear, I have been wondering when I would meet you." said the shadow, with a evil grin on his face. the shadow raised his hand and clenched his fist, and erin started getting weaker, and weaker, and weaker, until she blacked out. the shadow waved his hand and the vines threw erin into the rock wall behind her. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" yelled a voice. it was tyler! tyler ran up to the shadow, and pulled out a large, glowing dagger and sliced the shadow with it. the shadow screamed in rage and disappeared, but reappearing behind tyler, and slashing his claws along tyler's back. tyler yelled out in pain, and sliced the shadow with his dagger again. (to be continued, out of chars)