Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2010

I started playing this game two months ago and my death student is already level 60 legendary. I think i play this game too much . when do we get a level 60, ten pip attack/punch death card. Bring it.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Ways to know you play to much Wizard101

You see a frog on the road and say "Hello Professor Balestrom"

Someone upsets you and you try to cast Judgment on them, then wonder why she's not showing up.

You name your pet Cat Ambrose.

You dress in Green, Yellow, Purple, Blue, Red, Tan or Black and tell people you are a student of Life, Myth, Storm, Ice, Fire, Balance, or Death.

You call a Cow Moolinda Wu and sit in front of her trying to learn life magic

You ask a stray dog if he or she knows the fastest way to Marleybone.

You're finally committed to a psychiatric hospital after you're family finds you sitting in your room dressed as your wizard character with glazed eyes and drool coming from your mouth.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
You know you've been playing too much when you zone out during class and imagine your playing Wizard101 and the teacher calls on you and you shout out something like "Yes New Level Boo Yah I get Orthrus" and everyone starts to laugh at you. :D :D :D

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
O ya and i forgot when you get mad at your siblings and start wacking them with a stick and say your summoning Orthrus or Medusa

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Only have one ... but its a biggeeee .... sigh.

You know you have been playing Wizard101 too much when you start taking your clothes off at the pharmacy window because it makes re-filling potions cheaper ...

P.S. Didn't work either. Pharmacist prolly related to Drake. No sense of humor ... at all.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
you now ou've been playing to much when you think you can go from second to first floor by jumping off the stairs .

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I would have to say, my reasons IM addicted to W101 is because in gym, when we run around the gym, ill start whining wheres my mount! Then someone will look at me. I'll write spells like Frost Giant on Super Scribblenauts, and I'll freak when they appear, and use it all the time in gameplay. I will write Maria then erase it, then write Maria Shadowstalker on my test paper, when i turn it in, my teacher asks if that is Wizard101 again.. and when you play Pokemon, when you see a move that reminds you of a spell you will catch the pokemon and name it like Maria or something like that or the spell name. When I go to the zoo, i wanna get on the tiger and ride it around. I'll try and explain Wizard101 to my best friend who thinks im a geek. My vision is a little blurry from playing it too long (gotta wear contacts now) Someone puked in class, and i said, Who turned (name) into a humofrog?!?!?!?! One of my Wizard playing friend will raise his hand. I will wack around a water bottle as the hammer in ice giant. Your teacher asks you what a hydra or a banshee is when the teacher comes across the world in the read aloud or text, even when you are making up a test. I will tell people that I will burn them with my pheonix if they wont be quiet in 30 seconds (this ALMOST got me a detention) You are excited about getting a new spell tomorrow or after school and you forget your whole homework folder on the table or next to your laptop or computer. I tried playing the food drop game with my dog. I named a pig on my friends farm, Ninja Pig, made a little mask for him. I will also get those swords and pretend to be jade oni and hit my brother with them and scream YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED! For your birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc: you will ask for gift cards for w101. You will say play 101, people will be confused.
Well, all this stuff has happened to me... and you will stay up all night on wizard101. All of this stuff happened to me. And yet, maybe to you!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Man i know i play Wizard101 way to much, for example every day when i get home from school i go strait to the game. Also when i see my friend at school i call him timothy sparkletail lol idk why . And i always have the grotto music in my head. My final reason is that i started drawing spell symbols on my homework papers and on note pages . I really am addicted to this game. Cody Deathfriend lvl 49 necromancer, one wave runner quest tell lvl 50

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
You know you're addicted to Wizard101 when you find yourself doing calculations in your head at around 2:50 am (central time) to try and figure out how many more battles you can get in before the game goes down for scheduled maintenance.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
carterma wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

Yea... i have done that in my class at school i got int rouble by the teacher and my classmates said, "................... sounds kinda of harry potter?" lol.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
My number one reason really happeneds and i am embaressed.

When you are outside and you are playing with your 6 year old nephew and you fake fight and miss so you say daaaang i fizzled on accident and then start pretending your a triton. (my computer crashed for 6 months i needed some way to get related to w101 again.)

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Errr...
You spend your weekend getting your Mac Book Pro to run Windows (Software I usually hate) just so you can play Wizard101 without giving up the Mac :D (This includes buying an external hard drive, a Windows operating system disc, and a new mouse that will run with the program (all about $187).

Yep, I'm a geek.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Rustaraptor wrote:
Man i know i play Wizard101 way to much, for example every day when i get home from school i go strait to the game. Also when i see my friend at school i call him timothy sparkletail lol idk why . And i always have the grotto music in my head. My final reason is that i started drawing spell symbols on my homework papers and on note pages . I really am addicted to this game. Cody Deathfriend lvl 49 necromancer, one wave runner quest tell lvl 50

I sometimes have Trial of the Spheres music stuck in my head lol.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
You run away and hide from a pile of bones cause you think they're going to put into a skeletal dragon and start attacking you.
You get out honey and hold it out for a forest lord to come and thinking, "Where's the forest lord?"
You're scared to say one of the astral gods in Trial of the Spheres cause you think that's gonna summon them.
Your hair is getting blow dried and your head starts getting very hot and you think Ra is after you and say, "You'll never take me alive!".

I will be thinking of more lol.

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life
Laura Iceheart level 60 ice
Brittany Rainriver level 45 storm
Emily Spiritriver level 42 death
Nicole Jadesword level 37 balance
Alexandra Redleaf level 16 fire
Miranda Starbringer level 10 myth

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
thanks to my addiction i think when i am writing i am typing something about wizard101 now i can write 1 page paper in under 30 min.

when it is night time and i hear a noise i pull out my "wand" and try to cast a spell.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Another one is when you think cheerios are Ambrosos(a cereal pet snack).

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Oh, I know I have been playing too much. Once I had a complaint about something during school (can't remember what.) And I remember thinking about the message boards and how people would totally agree with me. Then I realized "Wait a miniute......"
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
P.S. I USED to play it 8 hours a day. Then My allergies flared because I was staring at the computer so much and I now limit it to 2 hours a day. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
10. You are laughing at posts made on the message board and your dad(who doesn't play) is giving you funny looks.
9. You dream about everyone in your family has a new spell except you.
8. Your son is humming the DS theme song and pretending to fight monsters.
7. Your son says go every time you cast star or moon spell.
6. You actually hear him saying that when he's at school.
5. Looking for Wizard 101 gift card in your local stores and they don't carry them.
4. Saving up gold for a house or mount and getting them within a week or two of making that decision.
3. You start to recognize the names on the message boards.
2. It's time to eat dinner and they have to wait for you to finish your battle so you all can eat together.
1. You play every day and only get off to pick up your child or eat!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
You start "finding" mistwood, jade, stone blocks and scrap metal and try to craft a sword with them.....

Or, you get a headache from looking at the screen so long! If you are getting a headache, I suggest you take a break from the computer....

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
you know your playing too much when:

1. you and your friend carry around stuffed animal unicorns because your convinced they can heal you.

2. you get caught in class for standing up and yelling "DIE MALISTARE DIE!!!"

3. your texting someone and end up making your signature your name, level, and school.

4. you refuse to cross the street before making sure there are no people in robes on the street.

5. while in school, you carry around a wand and yell out "CENTAUR, 510-595 DAMAGE TO YOU!!!" at people you don't like.

6. you have a dream about being summoned by your professor to go and defeat your school teachers!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
When you are talking to someone and accidentally say lol to something funny. yeah epic fail but it happened to me XD.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
I did something embarrassing in school, my friend told me to wait on the grass why she had a chat with this teacher, she went off and i went "Send me a message when your done and i'll teleport to you!" lolz

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
hunteray09 wrote:
When you are talking to someone and accidentally say lol to something funny. yeah epic fail but it happened to me XD.

Lol, one time I was with my friend taking turns saying random stuff, and when my turn came up, I said "OMG, LOL, TTYL, JFK!" And then he says, "Whaaaaaa?!?!?!" And i say, "YEAH, JFK! JOHN F. KENNEDY!" :D

And, Samuel Blade, The Guy Who Looks Like A Fire Elf!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
playing kifree games all night and then waking up at seven am and playing wizard101 all day that happen to me alot of times and dream of fighting malistair why your asleep

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Snivel wrote:
you've been playing too long when:

you realize after you hit the send button that you signed an important business e-mail with your wizards name, rank and school.

it took me fifteen minutes to explain wizard101 to the boss, he was laughing so hard he couldn't talk, so i got off without a reprimand.

Wow. That's funny. good thing i don't work.