Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Luvas wrote:
I say the rarest pet is either the Sheep (Staff-only pet), Pioneer Dragon (Beta Pet), or Frost Hound (Long-retired hybrid).

I've obtained a Seraph myself from hatching so I believe it is not as rare as people say.

OK First Off
Sheep Pet - VIP Pet (KI picks players to have it)
Pioneer Dragon shouldnt have been said, because there is no way for anyone who dont test the game to get it.
Frost Hound - Was a Bug that lasted for about 24 hours, and KI let the pet stay in game. (there are a total of 3 people on Wizard101cental with one)

Now if you would really like to have a Rare Pet, Try for the Fire Beetle in the KIfreegames.com you have to have a very high score.
But if your looking in game I would say NONE!!
Most pets are now hatchable so anyone can get them, if you are a die hard collector like myself then you should go and collect the Promo Pets (unless you have them)
There are also the PVP Pets which I dont see alot of people running around with, might wanna try for them.

Good Day!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
I have seen people with night walker and life banshee. i don't know who as it. please let me who has it so i can hatch with them.
Craig Culwell
:) :-) :D

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Delver
Jul 20, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I say the Ghost Hound is a rare one. I've only seen one of them.

That's a hybrid, not a dropped pet.

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
I got a life troll by a boss dropping it. I dont remember which boss, but I started to wonder if it was rare or not because I never see anyone with it. It's not a crown pet or at any pet shop I've seen in any world. So is it rare?

To give my imput in the whole thing with the Seraph pet being rare, I see tons of people with it so I don't think it is rare.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
nijac wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I say the Ghost Hound is a rare one. I've only seen one of them.

That's a hybrid, not a dropped pet.

It is not just a hybrid. It is a retired hybrid. In my book, that makes a rare pet. And the reason why you keep getting different answers is because rare is a opinion. Everyone thinks different things are rare based on different stats.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Scarecrow pet does not exist.

As of today, (June Something 2011) It EXISTS!

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
I say Life troll. Only seen one EVER in wizard101. I am not sure if I am right, so let me know

-Madison Silverblade

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
superron1299 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
How? You get it as your first pet(unless you get it from shared bank) and you can buy it at the pet shop in the shopping district!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
is the skeletal pirate rare i got it from snow crusher it looks like sergeant skull splitter and it has like 51 pedigree and i have never seen anyone but me with it and when i go to the pet paviollon to train i get a million hatch requests

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
The skeletal pirate is a rare one. I know one person that has it. Another rare one is storm serpent.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Actually, the scarecrow pet does exist. I've seen it.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
1st. Seraph not very useful but the rarest pet in Kensington Park
2nd. Gurtok Demon almost as hard as seraph
3rd. Flamezilla pretty hard to find the boss for that one it can be a code or drop as i heard

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:

yes it does

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.

Theres a sheep! oh my gosh i want a sheep :D
though from what you said i dont think i will get one

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Rarest pet = Pixie Queen (57 pedigree + fairy card). Drops from Smogger. Chance of getting it is like 0.1%.
I believe what someone else said about only 3 people having frost hound. Let me know if someone else has it...

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
ibeamazing101 wrote:
is the skeletal pirate rare i got it from snow crusher it looks like sergeant skull splitter and it has like 51 pedigree and i have never seen anyone but me with it and when i go to the pet paviollon to train i get a million hatch requests

oh wait i found another that might be rare its called a zombie it is dropped by a secret boss in hall of valor i was farming for it yesterday
it looks like grubb and i have never seen anyone with it my freind told me about it while we where doing sunken city again and one thing led to another and now we are 24/7 farming that thing

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:

yes, scarecrow pet actually does exist. I see it fairly often so idk why you think it doesn't exist

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Sumoac8m4 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:

yes, scarecrow pet actually does exist. I see it fairly often so idk why you think it doesn't exist

In case you didnt notice, angelocean's post was in FEBRUARY!!!!
Scarecrow pet DIDN'T exist THEN. it does NOW!

On topic i think the ki free game 15 tier is the rarest CODE pet
Seraph hands down rarest pet dropped
Stray piggle is the rarest equipped lol
Sheep = rarest promo pet

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
iheartcheesypie wrote:
I think that the rarest pet drop in the game is the Ianthine Spectre, droped by the Gurtok Demon in the Plaza of Conquests, DS. I'm currently farming for it.

i agree ive spent months and still havent gotten it