Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 12-19-14

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2013
I like fishing I use crowns to play so when i am waiting to get more crowns to do more quest I like that I can fish to pass time, there's always "cool" (haha) holiday updates like this month's and other cool prizes you can get if you fish up a treasure chest! Lol, I also liked all the updates as well. Thank you for bringing so many unique and fun updates.

and P.S. Happy Holidays to you too and have a wonderful new year as well.
/\
/
\
/ \
/ \
/____\
|||

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
The "Shift" moon spells. As you can tell by my name, I love the moon school. Would completely abandon my main school for it at any given time, lol.

The four dungeons were nice as well, beautiful scenery. I also like how they are really just extensions of previous worlds, giving the worlds of the spiral more substance since we have only been allowed to see a fraction of what the world should be. I hope that instead of making newer worlds, they go back and delve further into worlds we've already been in to make them more complete and fantastical.

Self-proclaimed student and "Master of Shapes",
Wolf D.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm back!
My favorite part of this year was equipment sets, I loved it, mainly because i had submitted a thread about something similiar, which I said "outfits" at the time, it is great to see ideas come alive, whether it was my thread on wizard101central, or not.
Thank you for such a wonderful year, Kingsisle Entertainment!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
i really liked the fishing update it was cool now we should have something like gold mining ( card mining, treasure cards, pets .ect ) that would be great and then it would be cool if we could have 2 pets on at the same time

Jacob Wrymwalker/

Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
all of the updates and improvements were great for 2014, but at the same time to pick just one as a favorite isn't a likely possibility as all the updates have their ups and downs, but all still great in their own ways.

although wizard101 is nearly perfect, there is still one final thing that needs improvement,

the only update i hope to see in 2015 is the option to buy arena tickets with crowns, i (and everyone i have ever met in-game) feel that it's challenge and work enough to earn the rank, but with all the things both old and semi-new to arena tickets it just makes it impossible and far too time consuming to gather and keep the needed rank and tickets, not only would allowing us to buy arena tickets with crowns gain great respect and a greater joy of the game for current members but it would draw back allot that has quit wizard101 because of the time consuming pace it takes to gain arena tickets and keep good pvp rank, and it would also at the same time boost crown sales quite a bit, it's the perfect update, great for the players and great for you. both a large number of friends and myself hope to see this option in 2015, we really hope you read this and make it possible to buy arena tickets.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
I love the fishing. It's fun and relaxing between big boss fights. I would LOVE to see the private fishing hole from the mystic fishing bundle in the crown shop. Walmart here in Wyoming stopped selling both wizard 101 and pirate 101 cards and the mystic fishing bundle was not at game stop. Keep up the great work. I look very forward to seeing what's coming in the new year

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
First of all, as a fellow rabid Whovian, I must let you know how impressed I was with the B.O.X.E.S event. I appreciate that all of the quest names referred to names of episodes dating all the way back to 1963. :-) I do hope you plan on bringing the event back soon, as it would be a shame for all of that work to have gone into something that only lasted a month or so.

Team Up is a GREAT addition. It's certainly a good start. I do hope you are looking into ideas to streamline the feature. The main one - and I'm sure I'm far from the first one to mention it - is that once we choose Team Up, we're stuck waiting in that one spot, unlike with PvP and Derby signups, which allow us to roam a bit. It would be great to move the TeamUp widget to the side and allow players to explore a bit, etc., while waiting for others to Team Up. Most of the time I just Team Up for a second to see if anyone else is on and immediately take off to finish up some other non-dungeon. If most others are doing the same, it's no surprise that I never find anyone else waiting.

Maybe make it a notification for whenever anyone else either teams up for that dungeon or activates the sigil? You'd have to consider how to give players the option of suppressing notification if they want to dungeon alone, but it could be done, I think.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
All the new stuff is great. I like the way the game is growing. New dungeons and gear sets top the list.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
I don't think I can pick just one! Loved the new ideas that came with khrysalis part 2 Loved crafting a mount during the B.O.X.E.S. event. Loved that we could take screen shots and email in requests for new items (hope to see more of that). And ending the year just right with Darkmoor. It's just beautiful and so nice to have something so challenging. I was frustrated at first because I'm not used to having to flee and come back, but it's been so much fun figuring out a strategy and getting awesome rewards for it. LOVE IT! We play wizards as a family so there's been something each of us has liked. Thank you!

Survivor
May 16, 2011
Firstly I'd like to say may 2015 be a happy and kind year for us all.

I'd like to thank KI for the cute new level 100 spells. My personal favourite would be Fire from Above, awesome cute with it's little goggle adjustment right before bombing. Lol

I certainly love the new gear KI brought to us in 2014 too.

Yes and the dungeon recall is so handy!

For 2015 I'd like to see less dungeons requiring 4 players. The new Darkmoor dungeons are just so stressful and I've witnessed people getting too upset, particularly when those dungeons take a considerable amount of time to do and also a considerable amount of time to get a team to stick.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
I have two suggestions:

1. I think another globe for energy is needed. We now have one globe for pet training, gardening AND now fishing. Makes it hard to enjoy the game as a whole when you have to decide what you can use your energy on. If you garden then you tend your plants and then decide to fish for crafting or train for that awesome pet you have. We cast spells for gardening and have treasure cards shouldn't that use mana?

2. I would like to see a countdown timer on the gardening spells for 48 hours or more. I check my garden and tend to it's needs then go fishing or pet training and before I log off I check them again. Sometimes my plants have need and now I have no energy, if I had known when the spell would end I could manage my energy better. Or just use mana for gardening!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
In my opinion and most likely others, I think that the tier 3 malistaire drops should be increased. Also I enjoyed the new dungeons a lot. The new wands and mount droppables. I appreciate you all do for us in the community.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I liked the Boxes event(so cool crafting your own mount!!!)and fishing.Is there anyway you guys can make it where we could gives pets or gear we don't want to friends??love the game-fun for the whole family.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Professor Falmea on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
Well, my dear Wizards, the holidays are upon us. But, before we settle down for a long winter's nap, let's do our favorite Friday thing...

It's tradition, we ask this every year, and it's always incredibly insightful. Let's hear it - what was your favorite addition to Wizard101 in 2014? Was it Khrysalis part 2? The B.O.X.E.S. event? One of the four new dungeons? Fishing? Team Up? If you want to refresh your memory, you can check out the update notes for January, March, April, July, September, and November.

We'll leave this one up through January 9th, 2015, where we'll resume with our traditional FIRST question of each year. Stay warm, and thank you for being such great students. From all of us at Ravenwood, we want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday!

See you in the spiral!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I love darkmoor and the other three dungeons but the three other dungeons don't give good gear

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
khrysalis pt2 was awesome! loved the culmination of morganthes story and the spookiness old cob had and will have in the future! Really looking forward to arc 3!

"Lets set the skies on fire!" - Monkey King
Ian IceHunter - Level 72 Thaumaturge
Fishy Devesh Higgins - Level 65 Buccaneer

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
iceburn702 on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
I liked the Boxes event(so cool crafting your own mount!!!)and fishing.Is there anyway you guys can make it where we could gives pets or gear we don't want to friends??love the game-fun for the whole family.
It has been said multiple times that there will not be item trading of any sort.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
I like all of the updates. I would like Bazaars placed in different worlds. Having one Bazaar is not enough for all Wizards to use. You run out of reagents and treasure cards too often.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
I truly enjoyed the the four new dungeon of 2014 because it gave me something to do until they come out with a new world. Also, I love the the dungeon recall addition because I got lock out of many dungeon in the past years. But, I we had another Bazaar because a lot of item are gone before I reach the vendor also, it will be easier to have a Bazaar in another world so, older wizard don't have fly across the spiral beck to wizard City all the time.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2011
"Hello" Everyone!

I would like another master merchant in the other worlds and fill up the hard to find reagents and treasure cards.Also, I would like to select all plant to feed to my pet at once. When I am in a dungeon everyone should get there gear who completes the dungeon. We should not have farm for the gear from these dungeons there should be a limit so that other wizards do not get multiple drops of the same gear and the other wizards get nothingFishing quests should be easier.I like dungeon recall and the new tab to set gear in back packs. Like to delete wizards from my friends list...but I would prefer to select all delete.I like earning free crowns for watching videos I want the option of deleting level 15 houses from my back pack.Moreover a new world with the Native American theme Thanks for creating a family fun game Love Miss Sugar& Spice

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Hey KingsIsle :D i really think your next friday question should be related to community, what features could be made to make the community more united :D.

You see, am sure many people can agree, this game its at its most fun when you can play with your friends, or just meet new people, and make new friends!. But sometimes people like myself get lonely, because many people leave the game/take breaks from the game, and then were all alone :( and it can often be a struggle to find new ones, especially as your leveling up through the low levels :/.

So i hope you can ask the community for ideas to make the game more united, i really think that could be the next step to make this game even more amazing! :D.

Administrator
WolfStormCloud7 on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
Hey KingsIsle :D i really think your next friday question should be related to community, what features could be made to make the community more united :D.

You see, am sure many people can agree, this game its at its most fun when you can play with your friends, or just meet new people, and make new friends!. But sometimes people like myself get lonely, because many people leave the game/take breaks from the game, and then were all alone :( and it can often be a struggle to find new ones, especially as your leveling up through the low levels :/.

So i hope you can ask the community for ideas to make the game more united, i really think that could be the next step to make this game even more amazing! :D.
We'll keep this in mind for a future Friday question, it's a good one! I have the next few set up, but it's in my notes now. ::grin::

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback. 2014 was a pretty amazing year, wasn't it? New Feedback Friday coming up shortly to kick off 2015!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea