Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
In the confirmation box that comes up after purchasing a Bric-a-Brac Elixir, the message says "The maximum items is this area has been increased by 50 to xxx."

The word "is" needs to be changed to "in", making the corrected statement say "The maximum items in this area has been increased by 50 to xxx."

xxx is just a placeholder for whatever your new housing item limit may be, obviously.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2017
Jenna SwiftGem on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
I'll look through EVERY single dialogue picture on the Wiki and edit this post with the mistakes I find. :)

- Wizard City, Unicorn Wear, Fairies Wear Boots. After you have defeaten the fairies, you go talk to Ceren. Here's the dialogue:
"Apparently, evil forces at work here in Wizard City..."

I think that there should be an 'are' after forces so it'd look like this:

"Apparently, evil forces are at work here in Wizard City..."
hi

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
When an item can be used, it shows yellow text.
When an item can't be used for one reason, it shows red text.
When an item can't be used for two reasons, it shows yellow text again.

Where I noticed it was on my level 70 ice wizard.
"Crystalline Aeon Sword" is ICE ONLY and LEVEL 140+ so it shows red text.

"Abstract Aeon Sword" is BALANCE ONLY and LEVEL 140+ so it shows yellow text.

I noticed this error consistently throughout jewels and equipment items

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
Both of the boats (dingy by the lion Sobaka to Stone Town and the larger boat by the elephant Mago Onetusk to the Drum Jungle) in the Waterfront in Zafaria are called "Dancing Queen".

The larger one is referred to as the "Dancing Queen" in quest dialogue, so I'm sure that is correct, but I don't think the dingy was called anything in the dialogue.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Hello there! I'm so happy I found this topic, as I am an avid lover of grammar and correct spelling. I found a mistake in the text of Bartleby's dialogue at the end of Wizard City, before the Wizard enters Krokotopia for the first time: "Yours will be an incredibly journey, young Wizard. Now it is time for you [to] take the first step." The voice actor says it correctly, but the text is missing the word "to."

I haven't seen any other misspellings or grammatical errors otherwise, but I have been noticing them a lot in Pirate101. Is there a place I can report these to the team for P101?

Thanks!

Diverteix-te and good hunting,
~Fiona IronFlame, Level 23 Diviner

Survivor
Feb 20, 2015
Summer Scroll of Fortune Page 3 mount rewards still say 3X 30D STORMZILLA MOUNT instead of the appropriate mount name.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Hellooo. It's your local editor again, here with two more errors!

The first is in MooShu, right on the last line of dialogue when Shojiro Gama hands you the quest "Spies Like Us." He says, "I can only trust you with this matter. Go speak with Sanisai. He has become leader there, though I doubt his skills." While it's debatable if the sentence is actually grammatically incorrect (I would say it is actually correct), the voice actor does say, "He has become the leader there," making it an inconsistency.
The second error is when a Storm Wizard turns Level 22 and Halston Balestrom is giving you the quest "Make a Kroktail." He describes in detail what a "Kroktail" is (which is a very funny pun, by the way), but on the last line of dialogue, it's spelled with an extra C: "They say the tail of Krokenkahmen would make the best Krocktail. So I'll need that."

There you are! I'll post again if I find anything new.

~Fiona IronFlame, Level 27 Diviner

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Balance Lvl 18 Spell Quest: "Take It By Storm" the quest goal go to Purple braziers Chamber doesn't have braziers capitalized.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Balance Lvl 18 Spell Quest: "Bugging Out!" FireCat Alley has an extra capital C in it.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
In the meantime before I find another spelling error, I don't know if this counts, but I would like to notate that some of the dialogue in MooShu feels unrealistic—especially that of Rikugun Mikawa when he talks about Warlord Katsumori. (How many times can one say "Warlord Katsumori" in just a few dialogue strips? )

As always, I'm still on the eager lookout for more spelling mistakes!

~Fiona IronFlame, Level 35 Diviner
(Name soon to be changed. )

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Oof! Just found a big misspelling: In MooShu, before the Wizard lights the candles to enter the Spirit World and battle Tomugawa the Evil (in the quest "To the Great Beyond"), a sudden flash of text appears saying, "Let light guild you." I'm assuming that it's supposed to instead say, "Let light guide you," and in a rarer but still possible sense, "Let light gild you" (no U)—but that doesn't seem very probable.

~F.I.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
"The Imperial Palace" instance quest in Polaris has a discrepancy between the voiceover and the dialogue text, Rasputin says "Are you daft?" but the text says "Are you deaf?"

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
In "The Imperial Palace" quest in Polaris, Empress Antuskette says "Soon I shall be all alone" and the text reads "Soon I will be all alone."

Survivor
May 10, 2015
The text in the image for the ice blade in the pvp area tutorial is wrong, Says blade is worth 40% when its worth is actually 35%

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
Can't remember the exact sentence, but Abner K. Doodle's dialogue in the introductory cantrips quest in Krokotopia has a "to" that shouldn't be there.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
In the beginning of Celestia, Dalton Prescott says, "It looks like the Crustaceans took members of our expedition and locked them into one of the Pinnacle towers," whereas the dialogue text says, "...the Crustaceans took our members of our expedition."