Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Hello,
In the Ambrose fight in dream reverie during the polymorph when choosing the opposing school cheat that Ambrose casts, the words that pop up are "Coorect! Surprising!" instead of "Correct! Surprising"

Explorer
Aug 16, 2014
In the Krampus battle one of the cheats is "Naughty, Naughty, Krampus See's all!"

Survivor
Dec 05, 2018
On Dragonspyre's Crystal Grove map, Milaka Jewelbender's name is misspelled as "Milaka Jewlbender" during the quest "Room to Breathe". However, after she changes locations (quest: "A Quiet Place to Work"), her name is spelled correctly.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Tim-Tim snakeeye says "He's wearing elephant skin magic" in the quest "The Black Palace".

But my character is a girl, not a boy. So shouldn't it be "She's wearing elephant skin Magic"?
Alternatively "They're wearing elephant skin magic"

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
on page 4 of the housing tutorial it states you can not transfer houses through shared bank to other wizards on same account. this is no longer true. it is not a grammar error but i saw no other place to post this. thank you.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2014
Hi Cyrus!

In the Black Sun Pyramid Skeleton Key Boss, the boss refers to the First World as the "Firstworld" while in every other mention of the First World, it's simply "First World".

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
The Monstrology Tome description for Tainted Forest Imp has the location read as "Cave of Solitute" instead of "Cave of Solitude".

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
The Monstrology Tome description for DS' Pirate Ravager has the word " pluderin' ". Did you mean " plunderin' "? Both words in the quotations show up yellow, even adding a "g" at the end to make it " plundering " is yellow.

Survivor
May 06, 2018
In the menu chat (under Crafting > Have you seen any...) there is an option to say ",,,Squid Ink?" which should probably be "...Squid Ink?"

Also under Crafting > Jewel Socketing, the second option "I need a jewel" is the only place where jewel is not capitalized as a proper noun.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I found an error with YOU Cyrus!

During the Orthrus 48 spell quest, after we get a bone from Dworgyn, your text reads:

"You should seek an entrance to the underground....perhaps guarded by a Samoorai spirit."

But we hear*: "You should seek an entrance to the underground....perhaps guided by a Samoorai spirit."

- Noah SilverBlood

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I have sent in DOZENS of spelling and grammar corrections over the past several years. Not one has been corrected. In addition, I have sent in actual errors in the dialogue, for example, in Azteca you are told to consult a character in the Zocolo. The only problem? The character is in Three Points. Still not corrected.

So why bother?

Regards,
Suzanne