Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8 Pip Spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2009
Daany2 wrote:
I have to reply that some of your "Suggestions" was overpowered or made no sense at all.
Myth is above ice barely in damage and is minion class Highest Damage should be higher then ice
Storm is the strongest with fizzlemuch and if there IS AN 8 pip spell then it would be awarded the strongest spell with 50-40% fizzle chance
Balance is the strategic class
Death is the Take-Give class
Ice is the defensive class
Fire is the linger class.
Life is (obviously) heal class.
These are my suggestions i thought up of.

Hurricane(smartest choice) Storm. 450 damage to caster and 760 to all enemies with stun. 50% chance

Barbarian. Myth. A tall man comes and deals 40 myth damage to an enemy with a club. 50 damage with the hilt of his sword and 800 with his entire sword. 80% chance

Werewolf (NONE of you suggested this?!?!?!?) Death.
A full moon appears and a loud growl and moan is heard and a wolf suddenly pounces on every enemy for 600 and gives half to every ally.

Inferno. Fire.
Out of the center of the area a gigantic pool of lava appears and a figure comes out and does 545+283 over 3 rounds to every enemy while it forms a wave and burns your enemies.

Krokopharoah's Curse. Balance.
A gigantic Krokotillian mummy case opens and sets loose a decorated Krokomummy that gives a Black Mantle spell to every enemy and blasts each one with toxic fumes for 520 damage.

Chill To the Bone. Ice.
This is a defense spell that gives a tower shield to every ally and does 100 damage per pip over 3 rounds

Mermaid. Life.
A singing figure is heard behind a waterfall and heals every player for 52+850 and places a life trap on each enemy.

Tell me what you think
If i was a spell designer. Things would be different around Wiz101

I especilly like the death idea why didnt I think of that

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Death:

LICH or LICH KING (could use the undead wizards like in DS with a few small graphic changes)

attack one mob doing 700 damage and dispearse health (much like the scare crow) of half that amount to all allies. :) simple

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Survivor
May 24, 2009
nlhf1995 wrote:
Death: Jinx, 700 all enemies, convert half to health
Life: Nature's Dominance, 480-560 damage all enemies
Fire: Sunburn, 900 damage all enemies over 3 rounds and stuns all enemies
Storm: Monstrous Gust, 200 all enemies, removes all shields (not traps or blades)

I think your ideas are good .... except life, because centaur does more damage than that

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Daany2 wrote:
I have to reply that some of your "Suggestions" was overpowered or made no sense at all.
Myth is above ice barely in damage and is minion class Highest Damage should be higher then ice
Storm is the strongest with fizzlemuch and if there IS AN 8 pip spell then it would be awarded the strongest spell with 50-40% fizzle chance

Hurricane(smartest choice) Storm. 450 damage to caster and 760 to all enemies with stun. 50% chance

Barbarian. Myth. A tall man comes and deals 40 myth damage to an enemy with a club. 50 damage with the hilt of his sword and 800 with his entire sword. 80% chance

A full moon appears and a loud growl and moan is heard and a wolf suddenly pounces on every enemy for 600 and gives half to every ally.

Inferno. Fire.
Out of the center of the area a gigantic pool of lava appears and a figure comes out and does 545+283 over 3 rounds to every enemy while it forms a wave and burns your enemies.

A gigantic Krokotillian mummy case opens and sets loose a decorated Krokomummy that gives a Black Mantle spell to every enemy and blasts each one with toxic fumes for 520 damage.

Chill To the Bone. Ice.
This is a defense spell that gives a tower shield to every ally and does 100 damage per pip over 3 rounds

Mermaid. Life.
A singing figure is heard behind a waterfall and heals every player for 52+850 and places a life trap on each enemy.

Tell me what you think

These are probably some of the best ideas i've seen on this board, mostly werewolf and meremaid.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
a cool life spell would be to have a rebirth effect say you use the spell (not rebirth) but the new life spell and then you have an halo or somthing around your heand with the other baldes and if you die it breaks and heals you say 1 or 100 health

it might be a lil too much but i like it

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
kobekopy86 wrote:
I believe that there could be 8 pip spells that can be learned after a hard quest in grizzleheim.
My thoughts are:
Storm- Hurricane 780-820 damage all enemies
Fire- Burner 800 over two rounds to all enemies
Life- Samaurai 670-710 damage
Ice - Frozen Fiend 630-690 damage
I havent thought of the 8 pip spells for Myth, Balance or Death but i'm sure I will soon.
Just putting in my ideas.
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
Lvl 44 Master Pyromancer Fire/Death/Life

I think that's not a bad idea! I mean I'm in Storm school, and well, I'm long done with Grizzleheim, but having that Hurricane spell would be really awesome! Still Storm Lord has around the same amount of attack as Hurricane, so Hurricane would practically be copying Storm Lord. :?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
thefireball123456 wrote:
i have a spell idea for every school! maybe all the 8 pip spells could be the school's teacher storm does 2,000 the others do 1,000

um.. no cause that is so not fair

~Alex SeaSword-lvl 50 ice~
~William LotusStaff-lvl 45 balance~

Yeah I have to agree, that isn't really fair. I'd really like to have that spell though to add to my deck. It would seriously make me more invincible than i am now. jk lolz.

Still I haven't seen many good Storm ideas! I don't have any ideas for a new good storm spell, even though I'm in that school..... and I agree with some other people: 8 pips for a spell is a little too much, unless you are using a spell with for eg. 120 per pip or something.

Hope to see you in the game!
~Sestiva -constantly gaining lvls every day, so if you meet me, I think I will be around the Magus lvl or Master of Storm ~

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
i think it should be
fire- summons a giant red mephit on fire that does 200 base damage and summons a mephit thats red and does 1000 damage over three rounds
mephits look like imps

ice-like the fire thing but the mephit is blue and it gives you all damages shield

myth-like the fire but mephit is yellow and it gives you a myth boost blade

death-like the fire but the mephit is black and gives a healing for 1000 hp over 3 rounds and since it has the 1000 dammage over 3 rounds it would be like a steal

storm-like the fire but the mephit is purple and does damage to all

life-like fire but the mephit is green and it heals all your friends and you

i hope it would be good :)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
AlecVolterra wrote:
here are some i already sent to them, there are more but i didnt feel like writing them down yet, Plz give feed back, feedback helps a ton :D
i especially like the new life one i made, mostly cause life doesnt have ANY attacks that hit all enemies O:<
oh yes you well see some spells that are for "Harmoney" that is a new school i made up i am trying to get them to add :3
one more thing if i a spell has a / in the name means there are 2 name options and i couldnt pick which i liked best

1. Volcano-Rank 8 Fire (hits all/ hitting users side is possible, but does less damage to user’s team)

2. Thunder Storm- Rank 8 Storm (engulfs in miny whirlpool and shocked with a lightening bolt) (hits all/ hitting users side is possible, but does less damage to user’s team)

3. Eerie Mist- Rank 8 Death (May Cause Scare Affect/ Can NOT attack for 3 rounds or until attacked, what ever comes first/May be able to use shields, charms, ect. If you want)

4. Sub Zero – Rank 8/9 Ice- Snow falls down and buries enemy, incasing in ice till attacked or 3 rounds to thaw out/ no spells of any kind in or out

5. Pyramid/ Mummy Attack (different name option) – Rank 8 Myth/ Balance- Pyramid falls from sky landing in sand, mummies come out and attack(how has still not been decided/ may be a to hit card)

6. Infinity Swap- Harmony Spell Rank not known- Black hole appears from ground camera looks down in hole, people do damage motion and all pips, charms, wards, traps, and any other spell increase/ decrease go in, hole either flips and all of them come out of that side, or is spit out from side it went in, all of them are distributed randomly

7. Natures Revenge/Roots Ravage- Life Spell rank 8/9- ground turns to soil and/ or grass, towering trees thrust out of earth, roots thrust out of ground and whip/ strangle enemy

8. Flower Burst/ Flowering Gift- Life Spell Rank 8/9- Giant flower (maybe rose or any bright colored flower that is pretty or beautiful) SPROTS out of ground, Blossom opens and a Nymph (or any other creature) comes out and throws pollen, magic dust, or any other dust

9.Harmony Sign- Double eighth note/ peace sign/ Yin & Yang symbol

10. Pyramid power- Myth or Balance type- ground turns to sand, pyramid falls from sky, four mummies come put (per enemy) to go behind the enemy, the two behind raise their arms up as if telling something to raise, then a mummy sleeping place, (the two in front might strangle the enemy with their bandages) then you see spikes in back on the mummy container, the ton in front push the enemy in, and, SLAM!

I LOVE THESE SPELLS, I think they are all awesome some of them are pretty good but dont need 8 pips like the ice one Sub Zero i would say that is 6 pips two for each turn I also think pyramid power should be balance mainly because of Balance is usually all for the Ancient Egyptian times. I also think Infinity Swap should be another balance but thats just my thought. Myth is more like mytholigical creatures so maybe start thinking some more awesome creatures for the myth catorgory. Nice creative brain though xD
-Justin SilverDust level 48 balance/death/ice

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Swift98 wrote:
Death - A zombie bursts out of the earth and then attacks all enemies - 700 Health steal to all.

Myth: ??? Not sure on this one.

Balance; Weighing scales appear - say the enemy is death. One side will show the balance symbol, the other shows the symbol of the enemies class, The scales shift in balances favor and a sort of 'resonace' or 'vibration' errupts in circles, that does 650 Balance Damage to all, And adds -30% weaknesses to all enemies - or adds Balance Blades - Either Way.

Ok I love that balance spell its awesome and pretty creative xD but instead of the -30% weakness i would say balanceblades on our team would be better because we already have that kind of attack (Power Nova). I really dont like the death spell though i would think that is like the level 5 death spell zombie ;)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
timmenator1000 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put themhttps://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/listSmilies.ftl# on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.

i think that would be AWESOME mainly the death one :)

Now if we do the "Soul Taker" Then balance would be nothing because thats just like taking balances most powerful spell and like copying it with a BETTER X spell that hits more and even converts half to life, Death already has a X spell even though it isnt a attack spell its pretty powerful minion to kill when it has like 900 life

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Daany2 wrote:

Inferno. Fire.

Chill To the Bone. Ice.

Mermaid. Life.

Tell me what you think

Ok I gotta admit that the spells are awesome i love all of them except for the balance one, power nova hits 470 and that spell hits 520 its not really of a boost and black mantlee doesnt ALWAYS work, I think you could advance that one a little bit but other then that the other ones are very creative.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
echolette wrote:
I'll throw in an idea for Balance.

Since Balance is somewhat has an egyptian theme to it, I thought why not throw...

Anubis into the mix as a 8 pip spell on a single target or AOE for multiple targets. You know those three pillars that you have to click to get into the temple of storms, and that whirlwind sand and the face comes up and you run through the portal? Picture the ground shaking and sand whirling around and thunder and lightning above and Anubis jumps up out of the ground. Keep it in mind, it is a Balance spell, think of it as a 50/50 chance it will work, if it fails, you lose the pips and start over... if it doesnt fizzle... heh... Anubis could start stomping around cause pillars to show up under the ground and fall on target(s) dealing massive damage or... he summons dogs possibly jackels from the underworld and they dart at target(s) or Anubis stomps around and summons up Iron Maidens that pop up under behind the target (s) and they get pushed into it and the Iron Maiden closes dealing massive dot damage.

Like I said earlier, it is a game of chance with this spell, make or break deal. it does massive high damage but the odds are not good of it actually happening, like storm and fizzling a lot, but yet very powerful.

Just a silly idea I thought I'd throw in.

OK i love this spell because its like really powerful and also creative but if it DOESNT work you lose ALL your pips? ummmmmm thats kinda hard if its a 50/50 chance. At least i think you said lost all the pips. Great job though
-Justin SilverDust level 48 Balance/Death/Ice

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I am all with teacher's being the 8 pips and everything but, death has three teachers. Malorn Ashtorn for simple spells and Dworygen for the rest like wraith. Mailistare left so he should come back as a death angel and attacks

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
may i plz settle this

ok myth; acient power:the all seeing eye comes out and zaps all enemies with ancient blue fire

death; shadow master: a creature like dean darkflame comes out of the ground and unleahes a deathly red blast onto all enemies

life; nature goddes: a nature godess comes out and heals all people one thousand and gives a spirit armor of 500

storm; typhon: the ancient all powerful monster that almost destroyed the olypians in ancient greece or just a gigantic typhoon come and kills

fire; (same as most people) volcano: fire volcano come out and shoots fire at all enemies

balance; balance wave: a magical wave come and blasts all enemies and puts black mantle on all enemies

ice: !~YETI~!: lolz i like this idea :-o very simple a yeti comes out real fast like earth quake and slashes all enemies

sry idk how much dmge because of all the conflict between it. but i think they should be sven pips and hit 1000 to 1500 (except the life i put the healing stuff for that) but it should go to lvl 55 andcome with a new world with maybe a few new spells idk but with more boosts like blessing of yo specific school for 3 to 4 pips but the new world with a harder boss than malistare like 20,000 health and minions with 1,500 health i just wanted a challenge. GIVE ME A CHALLENGE WIZARD 101 OR GIVE ME DEATH!
(lolz not really but i would like one)

chris hexflame death 49 1/2 chris windtalon 35 balance aaron shadowflame lvl 10 life! :-o :-) :D :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i have ideas!
there awesome ideas
ok, here they are. hope you like them.

fire spells.
magma blow: cost 7 pips. 800+900 fire damedge over 3 rounds to all enimies. looks like this: a fire elf puts lots and lots of magma on his bow and arrow, he shoots it at all enimies, then a valcano apears inside the targets.

fire nova: cost 8 pips. 1,999 fire hit to target.

lava explode: 2,000+300 fire power for 5 rounds to target. costs 8 pips

ice spells.
earth's ice furry: 829 ice power to target+500 absorb to all attacks per pip too al friends. pips needed: X pips

frozzen dragon: 365+1,000 ice damedge to all enimies for 3 rounds. cost: 8 pips.

minor ice kill: 2,000 ice damedge to target. cost: 4 power pips.

storm spells.

storm lord's prince:900-1,900 storm power. pips: 6

storm lord's king:1,000-2,500 storm damedge to 3 enimies. pips: 7

storm lord's lord: 100-2,800 storm attack to all enimies+ stun all enimies for 3 rounds. pips: 8

balance spells.

magic king: 890-1,890 fire, ice, storm, balance, life, myth, and death power to all enimies.

all i have right now, i have more but i'll share them later.

bye- bye

meet me as a wizard. or reply to me.

from, the myth king.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
kobekopy86 wrote:
I believe that there could be 8 pip spells that can be learned after a hard quest in grizzleheim.
My thoughts are:
I havent thought of the 8 pip spells for Myth, Balance or Death but i'm sure I will soon.
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
i have a myth idea its this
myth-1000 to 1500 to all enemies it is called the cyrus attack OK SO I CANT THINK OF A NAME THAT PART IS HARD so tell me if you have a response for the name :D

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
well, the names are not very creative but i like the idea of having 8 pip spells and the damage margins should have a bigger variation.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
death: amenso (a spell that sheids you and converts it to have the health and wand attack don't work)
myth: himdal ( a giant spider that attack all enemies with 600-750 and take all blades)
balance:tri attack (attacks all enemies 580-650 with any king of elemental school)
:)this all i got

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
These are my spells

Death full moon It sucks 650 out of all enemys in return of 325
Life Paradise a island with food sunshine laughter and fun comes out of ground theres a good side and bad side the team that uses it get 900health +400 Spirit armor the bad side has cat growls spiders a full moon and eyes staring at the foes it takes away 900 health and destroys any life item such as guiding light sprite minion spirit armor and so on.
Storm Hurracane attack all enemys with 1050 to 1200 Three turn stun and you cant gain power pips or pips during those turns
Myth Medusa. She comes out of a grave bting you with her snake hair -900-1100
Blance Fizzle nova -800- 100 and you have to fizzle for 5 turns
Fire Drake stampede -800-1100
SOrry for ice i dont have any ideas i only have ice cream

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
emleatherman wrote:
Death: A Gaint Mailistare comes out and shoots lasers from his eyes. Myth: A Cyrus Drake comes out and talks evilly to them.
Balance: Cookies shoot out from all sides and melts on them.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Well i have an idea for all schools. (some of them i like so are using in this)
Storm- Hurricane, 800- 870 to everyone and leaves +20% to all storm spells ( 70% accuracy)
Life- Samoorai, 725- 865 + stun (90% accuracy)
Myth- Ceberus, 50 + 230 + 700 ( 75% accuracy) or War Oni, 400-1500 (75% accuracy)
Ice - Ice feind, 760- 900 + stun (85% accuracy)
Fire - Super scald, 4000 over 4 rounds (75% accuracy)
Death - Death nova, 1000, 500 steal health (85% accuracy)
Balance - Time Warp, does nothing on the first turn then after everyone chooses their moves on the next turn, BOOM all the enemies get hit with 1450 damage. (80% accuracy)

Hope you like it. :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Fire should be a Volcanic Eruption causing 610-670 damage and 725 over 3 turns 8)

Ice I really don't know

Storm should be Hurricane or Whirlpool that uses X amount of pips that does 120 damage, leaves a stun, and a windstorm in the end

Myth should be Cerberus that does 70 damage for first attack and for the second attack 820 that damages all

Life should have Natures Revenge that does 510-650 damage and heals 200 to all friends at the end

Balance should be Starstorm that does 610 damage in the end and leaves weaknesses and hexes in the end 8)

DEATH should be a WEREWOLF that does 600 damage to all, heals all friends, and leaves a poison at the end

ALRIGHT KYLE I HOPE THEY PUT CERBERUS AND WEREWOLF IN BUDDY!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
kobekopy86 wrote:
My thoughts are:
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
I was thinking of a move called infinity shield (every school can learn) that asorbs every attack but however quadrouples death moves that go around the shield... let me know what you think