Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8 Pip Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
21
I believe that there could be 8 pip spells that can be learned after a hard quest in grizzleheim.
My thoughts are:
Storm- Hurricane 780-820 damage all enemies
Fire- Burner 800 over two rounds to all enemies
Life- Samaurai 670-710 damage
Ice - Frozen Fiend 630-690 damage
I havent thought of the 8 pip spells for Myth, Balance or Death but i'm sure I will soon.
Just putting in my ideas.
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
Lvl 44 Master Pyromancer Fire/Death/Life

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
543
640-690 damage is a bad idea, as the difference between the max and min damage ought to be a multiple of 4, in order not to have to round the base damage before proceeding.

Explorer
May 31, 2008
54
Death - A zombie bursts out of the earth and then attacks all enemies - 700 Health steal to all.

Myth: ??? Not sure on this one.

Balance; Weighing scales appear - say the enemy is death. One side will show the balance symbol, the other shows the symbol of the enemies class, The scales shift in balances favor and a sort of 'resonace' or 'vibration' errupts in circles, that does 650 Balance Damage to all, And adds -30% weaknesses to all enemies - or adds Balance Blades - Either Way.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
8
Swift98 wrote:
Death - A zombie bursts out of the earth and then attacks all enemies - 700 Health steal to all.

Myth: ??? Not sure on this one.

Balance; Weighing scales appear - say the enemy is death. One side will show the balance symbol, the other shows the symbol of the enemies class, The scales shift in balances favor and a sort of 'resonace' or 'vibration' errupts in circles, that does 650 Balance Damage to all, And adds -30% weaknesses to all enemies - or adds Balance Blades - Either Way.


umm... death: that sounds a lot like the ghoul spell and the scarecrow spells put together.. thats not very creative since they already thought of that.... :?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
23
Death: A Gaint Mailistare comes out and shoots lasers from his eyes. Myth: A Cyrus Drake comes out and talks evilly to them.
Balance: Cookies shoot out from all sides and melts on them.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
40
you have to have the storm dagage be the highest since that would be going against the found dation

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
23
peronaly i would like a non 8 pip spell
all the spells keep getting bettter but people forget the least pips there are the better the spell is
so if you simply toook off 2 pips from helephant you would have a level 54 spell
not saying it would be helphant just saying that the next spell should be a spell like this
Fire-burner-2000 damage over 10 turns-4 pips-50 percent acuracy
its good but not to good but because it only takes 4 pips it is awesome because if it took 8 it would be like an ok normal spell.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
78
thegaate wrote:
peronaly i would like a non 8 pip spell
all the spells keep getting bettter but people forget the least pips there are the better the spell is
so if you simply toook off 2 pips from helephant you would have a level 54 spell
not saying it would be helphant just saying that the next spell should be a spell like this
Fire-burner-2000 damage over 10 turns-4 pips-50 percent acuracy
its good but not to good but because it only takes 4 pips it is awesome because if it took 8 it would be like an ok normal spell.



I totally agree with you on this one with one exception. The next spell for death should be an X damage spell. But the idea of a more efficient spell at higher levels would be great.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
21
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 100 per pip convert half to health.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
21
tyty275 wrote:
you have to have the storm dagage be the highest since that would be going against the found dation

You may think that i put the Frozen Fiend the same amount as the Hurricane but the hurricane is to all enemies and frozen fiend is to one.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
1
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put themhttps://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/listSmilies.ftl# on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.



i think that would be AWESOME mainly the death one :)


Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
14
I think this would be an ok idea....if it did it to all enemies cuz 8 pips is alot
I dont know the correct number-number thing....just guessing
Ice: An abominable snowman(yeti thing) comes out and does something to all...........550-600

Fire: Volcano appears lava bursts out and about 600-650 to all

Myth: That pyramid thing(there symbol) appears and zaps them through the eye thing to all............530-580

Life: A forest appears and A LOT of animals(deer,bears,birds,etc.) come and attack all................................590-640

Storm: Idk give me ideas people lol

Death: Idk..

Balance: Same...............idk...............



My ideas!!! I think there good lol




KAITLYN ICERUNNER
LVL 47 ICE WIZARD!!!!
-<3-

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
144
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.



The death one would be overpowered :). It does more damage than heck hound( non item card ) AND it steals AND it has higher accuracy. Isn't fire supposed to do a lot more damage than death?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
here are some i already sent to them, there are more but i didnt feel like writing them down yet, Plz give feed back, feedback helps a ton :D
i especially like the new life one i made, mostly cause life doesnt have ANY attacks that hit all enemies O:<
oh yes you well see some spells that are for "Harmoney" that is a new school i made up i am trying to get them to add :3
one more thing if i a spell has a / in the name means there are 2 name options and i couldnt pick which i liked best

1. Volcano-Rank 8 Fire (hits all/ hitting users side is possible, but does less damage to user’s team)

2. Thunder Storm- Rank 8 Storm (engulfs in miny whirlpool and shocked with a lightening bolt) (hits all/ hitting users side is possible, but does less damage to user’s team)

3. Eerie Mist- Rank 8 Death (May Cause Scare Affect/ Can NOT attack for 3 rounds or until attacked, what ever comes first/May be able to use shields, charms, ect. If you want)

4. Sub Zero – Rank 8/9 Ice- Snow falls down and buries enemy, incasing in ice till attacked or 3 rounds to thaw out/ no spells of any kind in or out

5. Pyramid/ Mummy Attack (different name option) – Rank 8 Myth/ Balance- Pyramid falls from sky landing in sand, mummies come out and attack(how has still not been decided/ may be a to hit card)

6. Infinity Swap- Harmony Spell Rank not known- Black hole appears from ground camera looks down in hole, people do damage motion and all pips, charms, wards, traps, and any other spell increase/ decrease go in, hole either flips and all of them come out of that side, or is spit out from side it went in, all of them are distributed randomly

7. Natures Revenge/Roots Ravage- Life Spell rank 8/9- ground turns to soil and/ or grass, towering trees thrust out of earth, roots thrust out of ground and whip/ strangle enemy

8. Flower Burst/ Flowering Gift- Life Spell Rank 8/9- Giant flower (maybe rose or any bright colored flower that is pretty or beautiful) SPROTS out of ground, Blossom opens and a Nymph (or any other creature) comes out and throws pollen, magic dust, or any other dust

9.Harmony Sign- Double eighth note/ peace sign/ Yin & Yang symbol

10. Pyramid power- Myth or Balance type- ground turns to sand, pyramid falls from sky, four mummies come put (per enemy) to go behind the enemy, the two behind raise their arms up as if telling something to raise, then a mummy sleeping place, (the two in front might strangle the enemy with their bandages) then you see spikes in back on the mummy container, the ton in front push the enemy in, and, SLAM!


Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
5
Life - 6 pips Heal all freinds in till full health with a beam of light. :D



Death - 0 pips to swith death to life. :-D




Fire - X dumps a pot of blue fire on all enemys it does exact 600 damge if resiest it does 450 if boosted it does 650 :-)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
5
timmenator1000 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put themhttps://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/listSmilies.ftl# on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.


u copycat
i think that would be AWESOME mainly the death one :)


Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
40
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.


if people complain about judgement then they're going to complain about that mainly because you get the feint a +40% and a shield that i don't remember the damage to but yeah half of that to you and all of that to the enemy is an easy instant kill which makes me think that you have to lower the damage or else not make it life steal if anything i would say maybe 70 or 80 or anything lower than that really...

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
51
i have a few

balance: Desert golem 900-1005 to all enemies

death:Death shark 800-870 damage

life: Healer 700to 1355(healing spell)over 3 rounds to all friends

fire:Volcano 995-1035 damage

ice:chiller 895-995 damage

myth:myth gardain (health 2000) summon a minion of myth

thats just a few little things i think would be eight pips

Eric SpiritSheild Level27 fire wizard :-) :)

Survivor
May 03, 2009
3
WHen thinking about 8 bip spells I am think about how many rounds it'll be before you can build the bips. Its quite possible that most players might not be to survive the rounds to fire one off.

Yours,
Z. Hawkweaver

kobekopy86 wrote:
I believe that there could be 8 pip spells that can be learned after a hard quest in grizzleheim.
My thoughts are:
Storm- Hurricane 780-820 damage all enemies
Fire- Burner 800 over two rounds to all enemies
Life- Samaurai 670-710 damage
Ice - Frozen Fiend 630-690 damage
I havent thought of the 8 pip spells for Myth, Balance or Death but i'm sure I will soon.
Just putting in my ideas.
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
Lvl 44 Master Pyromancer Fire/Death/Life

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
21
Proman1355 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.



The death one would be overpowered :). It does more damage than heck hound( non item card ) AND it steals AND it has higher accuracy. Isn't fire supposed to do a lot more damage than death?


Heck hound is a spell learned at level 18. Soultaker would be like a level 55 spell. See the difference?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
4
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 100 per pip convert half to health.

This was written long ago, but i totally agree with most of them. I dont like the Ceburus spell though. Cerburus sounds awesome, but they already have Earthquake, they dont need another AOE. It should hit hard at only one opponent and either give it a debuff or steal/destroy some of its pips

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
155
i have a spell idea for every school! maybe all the 8 pip spells could be the school's teacher storm does 2,000 the others do 1,000

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
kobekopy86 wrote:
Proman1355 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.



The death one would be overpowered :). It does more damage than heck hound( non item card ) AND it steals AND it has higher accuracy. Isn't fire supposed to do a lot more damage than death?


Heck hound is a spell learned at level 18. Soultaker would be like a level 55 spell. See the difference?


I know this forum is about 8 pip spells but all i really think the game needs is a one opponent powerful 7 pip move say like storm does 920-1000 death does 650 flat damage life does 700 myth does like 800 ice does 610 fire does 850 balance does 750 just an idea

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
21
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 100 per pip convert half to health.


this would be a cool idea although it sounds kinda like ortus, so, if you just change the creature it would be a great idea.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
835
thefireball123456 wrote:
i have a spell idea for every school! maybe all the 8 pip spells could be the school's teacher storm does 2,000 the others do 1,000


um.. no cause that is so not fair

~Alex SeaSword-lvl 50 ice~
~William LotusStaff-lvl 45 balance~