Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8 Pip Spells

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
boyboy19 wrote:
Life - 6 pips Heal all freinds in till full health with a beam of light. :D

Death - 0 pips to swith death to life. :-D

Fire - X dumps a pot of blue fire on all enemys it does exact 600 damge if resiest it does 450 if boosted it does 650 :-)

you can NOT pick the boost or resistance it is already set use the same card on a boss on cyclops lane, then use the same one on a boss in ds major difference!

~Alex SeaSword-lvl 50 ice~
~William LotusStaff-lvl 45 balance~

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
Proman1355 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.

The death one would be overpowered :). It does more damage than heck hound( non item card ) AND it steals AND it has higher accuracy. Isn't fire supposed to do a lot more damage than death?

Heck hound is a spell learned at level 18. Soultaker would be like a level 55 spell. See the difference?

I know this forum is about 8 pip spells but all i really think the game needs is a one opponent powerful 7 pip move say like storm does 920-1000 death does 650 flat damage life does 700 myth does like 800 ice does 610 fire does 850 balance does 750 just an idea

A. that is so unfair to ice cause ice is stronger then life, B should they make one ice and one life attack that hits all that is stronger then the other schools? it only seems fair

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Death: Jinx, 700 all enemies, convert half to health
Life: Nature's Dominance, 480-560 damage all enemies
Fire: Sunburn, 900 damage all enemies over 3 rounds and stuns all enemies
Storm: Monstrous Gust, 200 all enemies, removes all shields (not traps or blades)

Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I have to reply that some of your "Suggestions" was overpowered or made no sense at all.
Myth is above ice barely in damage and is minion class Highest Damage should be higher then ice
Storm is the strongest with fizzlemuch and if there IS AN 8 pip spell then it would be awarded the strongest spell with 50-40% fizzle chance
Balance is the strategic class
Death is the Take-Give class
Ice is the defensive class
Fire is the linger class.
Life is (obviously) heal class.
These are my suggestions i thought up of.

Hurricane(smartest choice) Storm. 450 damage to caster and 760 to all enemies with stun. 50% chance

Barbarian. Myth. A tall man comes and deals 40 myth damage to an enemy with a club. 50 damage with the hilt of his sword and 800 with his entire sword. 80% chance

Werewolf (NONE of you suggested this?!?!?!?) Death.
A full moon appears and a loud growl and moan is heard and a wolf suddenly pounces on every enemy for 600 and gives half to every ally.

Inferno. Fire.
Out of the center of the area a gigantic pool of lava appears and a figure comes out and does 545+283 over 3 rounds to every enemy while it forms a wave and burns your enemies.

Krokopharoah's Curse. Balance.
A gigantic Krokotillian mummy case opens and sets loose a decorated Krokomummy that gives a Black Mantle spell to every enemy and blasts each one with toxic fumes for 520 damage.

Chill To the Bone. Ice.
This is a defense spell that gives a tower shield to every ally and does 100 damage per pip over 3 rounds

Mermaid. Life.
A singing figure is heard behind a waterfall and heals every player for 52+850 and places a life trap on each enemy.

Tell me what you think
If i was a spell designer. Things would be different around Wiz101

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Daany2 wrote:
I have to reply that some of your "Suggestions" was overpowered or made no sense at all.
Myth is above ice barely in damage and is minion class Highest Damage should be higher then ice
Storm is the strongest with fizzlemuch and if there IS AN 8 pip spell then it would be awarded the strongest spell with 50-40% fizzle chance

Hurricane(smartest choice) Storm. 450 damage to caster and 760 to all enemies with stun. 50% chance

Barbarian. Myth. A tall man comes and deals 40 myth damage to an enemy with a club. 50 damage with the hilt of his sword and 800 with his entire sword. 80% chance

A full moon appears and a loud growl and moan is heard and a wolf suddenly pounces on every enemy for 600 and gives half to every ally.

Inferno. Fire.
Out of the center of the area a gigantic pool of lava appears and a figure comes out and does 545+283 over 3 rounds to every enemy while it forms a wave and burns your enemies.

A gigantic Krokotillian mummy case opens and sets loose a decorated Krokomummy that gives a Black Mantle spell to every enemy and blasts each one with toxic fumes for 520 damage.

Chill To the Bone. Ice.
This is a defense spell that gives a tower shield to every ally and does 100 damage per pip over 3 rounds

Mermaid. Life.
A singing figure is heard behind a waterfall and heals every player for 52+850 and places a life trap on each enemy.

Tell me what you think

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Daany2 wrote:

Inferno. Fire.

Chill To the Bone. Ice.

Mermaid. Life.

Tell me what you think

good but too good, pvp would be real hard! xD

Explorer
May 09, 2009
emleatherman wrote:
. . .Balance: Cookies shoot out from all sides and melts on them.

LOL! Sounds whimsical!

Explorer
May 09, 2009
I have one for each:

BALANCE: Mander, 85%, 8 pips, 220 Ice Damage, 350 Fire Damage, and 530 Storm Damage to all enemies
The arena is covered with sand and three manders pop up (one from each of the tombs, orange colored, purple colored, and blue colored). The huddle and each blow their dragonbreath (?) at each enemy.

DEATH: Divide, 85%, 6 pips, 500 damage to self, gives 1000 health to friends (including self)
A skeleton hand pops up out of the ground and crushes you in a fist. It waves its hand in a magical gesture at everyone and it gives them 1000 health.

LIFE: Forest Fresh, 90%, 6 pips, heals friends by 700 and removes all negative charms
A scenic forest pops up included with tree animals and a grassy flooring. A scented breeze blow to you and your team and heals everyone by 700. This also removes negative charms.

MYTH: Demon, 80%, 8 pips, 70 + 800 Damage to all
A demon (red, oversized Imp with long ears and no instruments) pops up in the middle of the arena and slash everyone twice with its claws.

STORM: Hurricane, 70%, 8 pips, 200, 400, 600, 800, or 1000 Damage
The camera is bird's eye on the arena and you see the eye of the hurricane. It zooms out and you see the whole thing spinning out of control. The camera flicks back to eye level and you see the rage of the storm. Wind flings objects (depending on the damage) such as a tree (200) a Marelybone car (400) a bilboard (600) or a rock (800). This may also send a million volts headed your way for 1000 damage. This has a 10% chance to do 1000, 20% chance to do 800, 30% chance to do 600, 40% chance to do 400, and a 50% chance to do 200.

ICE, Mammoth, 80%, 8 pips, 500-650 Damage
A mammoth pops up out of a block of ice and rams into everyone for 500-650 damage.

Fire, Heat Wave, 75%, 6 pips, 800 over 4 rounds to all
A scorcing desert pops up and the sun beats down on all enemies.

Thanks for reading,
Marcus Legendcrafter, LVL 30, LIFE storm

P.S. Please don't critize me for the cacluations for some of them or the PVP use, I don't know the mechanics of the game :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
boyboy19 wrote:

Fire - X dumps a pot of blue fire on all enemys it does exact 600 damge if resiest it does 450 if boosted it does 650 :-)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................... Not trying to be mean but the life move is WAY OVER POWERED!

i dont under stand the death

um fire dosent make a differts on pips it semes

Wolf Silvertheif

P.S. the life one chould be better if it became a 8-9 pip move
and the fire shold be 7-8 pips
the death chould be like black mist goes around and swarms them and takes 800 health away and gives user 400 health

P.S.S. PLEASE COMMENT!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I'll throw in an idea for Balance.

Since Balance is somewhat has an egyptian theme to it, I thought why not throw...

Anubis into the mix as a 8 pip spell on a single target or AOE for multiple targets. You know those three pillars that you have to click to get into the temple of storms, and that whirlwind sand and the face comes up and you run through the portal? Picture the ground shaking and sand whirling around and thunder and lightning above and Anubis jumps up out of the ground. Keep it in mind, it is a Balance spell, think of it as a 50/50 chance it will work, if it fails, you lose the pips and start over... if it doesnt fizzle... heh... Anubis could start stomping around cause pillars to show up under the ground and fall on target(s) dealing massive damage or... he summons dogs possibly jackels from the underworld and they dart at target(s) or Anubis stomps around and summons up Iron Maidens that pop up under behind the target (s) and they get pushed into it and the Iron Maiden closes dealing massive dot damage.

Like I said earlier, it is a game of chance with this spell, make or break deal. it does massive high damage but the odds are not good of it actually happening, like storm and fizzling a lot, but yet very powerful.

Just a silly idea I thought I'd throw in.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
kobekopy86 wrote:
I believe that there could be 8 pip spells that can be learned after a hard quest in grizzleheim.
My thoughts are:
Storm- Hurricane 780-820 damage all enemies
Fire- Burner 800 over two rounds to all enemies
Life- Samaurai 670-710 damage
Ice - Frozen Fiend 630-690 damage
I havent thought of the 8 pip spells for Myth, Balance or Death but i'm sure I will soon.
Just putting in my ideas.
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
Lvl 44 Master Pyromancer Fire/Death/Life

if there is gonna be a 8 pip spell it should be where we summon a figure of the professor of the school of your choice like mine would show up as professor famela and and she would either shoot fire out of her hands or cause a volcano

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Balance: Nova Donate Gives to power pips to team 8 pips 100 percent
Life: Mother Earth 500 life to opponets and 1000 to your team 8 pips 80 percent
Storm: Electric Shock 1490-2000 8 pips 50 percent
Myth: Grand Canyon 130-1600 8 pips 85 percent to every body
Fire: Burning Flames 1200-1450 8 pips 75 percent
Death: Dark Thunder 1000-1492 8 pips
Ice: Raining Hail 890-1300 8 pips 90 percent to every body

Hope you like my ideas :P

Survivor
May 08, 2009
While we are in a frenzy about spells WHY isn't there an all enemy ATTACK spell for life? every other school has one. and don't say well life can heal because so can death in its converts and ith has an all enemy attack.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
here's an idea

fire: volcano 800-900 to all enemies

ice: frozen stalagmites (frozen spikes come out of the ground)- 700-800 to all enemies

storm: tornado- 900-1000 to all enemies

life: born again- heal 2000 to all teammates

myth: giant- 750-900 to all enemies

death: ghost army- 800-900 heal yourself with half

balance: krokosphinx- 850-950 to all enemies

mark shadowrider lvl 39 magus thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
kobekopy86 wrote:
I believe that there could be 8 pip spells that can be learned after a hard quest in grizzleheim.
My thoughts are:
Storm- Hurricane 780-820 damage all enemies
Fire- Burner 800 over two rounds to all enemies
Life- Samaurai 670-710 damage
Ice - Frozen Fiend 630-690 damage
I havent thought of the 8 pip spells for Myth, Balance or Death but i'm sure I will soon.
Just putting in my ideas.
Sincerely
Brandon ThunderSword
Lvl 44 Master Pyromancer Fire/Death/Life

Those spells are worse then the rank seven spells!! Bad!!

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Explorer
May 31, 2008
Rayalee wrote:
Swift98 wrote:
Death - A zombie bursts out of the earth and then attacks all enemies - 700 Health steal to all.

Myth: ??? Not sure on this one.

Balance; Weighing scales appear - say the enemy is death. One side will show the balance symbol, the other shows the symbol of the enemies class, The scales shift in balances favor and a sort of 'resonace' or 'vibration' errupts in circles, that does 650 Balance Damage to all, And adds -30% weaknesses to all enemies - or adds Balance Blades - Either Way.

umm... death: that sounds a lot like the ghoul spell and the scarecrow spells put together.. thats not very creative since they already thought of that.... :?

Ok it actually isn't i just can't explain the spell right, Basically a ?witch? pops out of the earth(like dryad) waves a bone and takes the health out of all enemiemes(700) basically they would all be taken from enemie and swirl up above and then they would be shot in a beam to the caster. Does 700 damage to all. Storm will be more powerful than this. maybe storm does 900 damage to all?(maybe a bit overpowered.)

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Mother Nature 650 + 245 Poison
Vines for a lady like form and she grows big thorns and she explodes and the thorns come from sky and hit all opponents and she comes back and the thorns regrow and hit the next until the last. :D

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
lol ya the 8 pip spell should be you summon your schools teacher and the attack or they join your team lol how cool would that be

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Shadowkuna wrote:
boyboy19 wrote:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................... Not trying to be mean but the life move is WAY OVER POWERED!

i dont under stand the death

um fire dosent make a differts on pips it semes

Wolf Silvertheif

P.S. the life one chould be better if it became a 8-9 pip move
and the fire shold be 7-8 pips
the death chould be like black mist goes around and swarms them and takes 800 health away and gives user 400 health

P.S.S. PLEASE COMMENT!

Life is not over powered, it is only good in groups. What life needs is not more healing spells but attack spells. Centaur may be good, but I think if life has a new 8 Pip card it should be an attack not a heal, the card should be like a forest that rises up then tree roots should wrap around people and attack them for 500-575 and give guiding lights to all friends.

Hero
May 19, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
here are some i already sent to them, there are more but i didnt feel like writing them down yet, Plz give feed back, feedback helps a ton :D
i especially like the new life one i made, mostly cause life doesnt have ANY attacks that hit all enemies O:<
oh yes you well see some spells that are for "Harmoney" that is a new school i made up i am trying to get them to add :3
one more thing if i a spell has a / in the name means there are 2 name options and i couldnt pick which i liked best

1. Volcano-Rank 8 Fire (hits all/ hitting users side is possible, but does less damage to user’s team)

2. Thunder Storm- Rank 8 Storm (engulfs in miny whirlpool and shocked with a lightening bolt) (hits all/ hitting users side is possible, but does less damage to user’s team)

3. Eerie Mist- Rank 8 Death (May Cause Scare Affect/ Can NOT attack for 3 rounds or until attacked, what ever comes first/May be able to use shields, charms, ect. If you want)

4. Sub Zero – Rank 8/9 Ice- Snow falls down and buries enemy, incasing in ice till attacked or 3 rounds to thaw out/ no spells of any kind in or out

5. Pyramid/ Mummy Attack (different name option) – Rank 8 Myth/ Balance- Pyramid falls from sky landing in sand, mummies come out and attack(how has still not been decided/ may be a to hit card)

6. Infinity Swap- Harmony Spell Rank not known- Black hole appears from ground camera looks down in hole, people do damage motion and all pips, charms, wards, traps, and any other spell increase/ decrease go in, hole either flips and all of them come out of that side, or is spit out from side it went in, all of them are distributed randomly

7. Natures Revenge/Roots Ravage- Life Spell rank 8/9- ground turns to soil and/ or grass, towering trees thrust out of earth, roots thrust out of ground and whip/ strangle enemy

8. Flower Burst/ Flowering Gift- Life Spell Rank 8/9- Giant flower (maybe rose or any bright colored flower that is pretty or beautiful) SPROTS out of ground, Blossom opens and a Nymph (or any other creature) comes out and throws pollen, magic dust, or any other dust

9.Harmony Sign- Double eighth note/ peace sign/ Yin & Yang symbol

10. Pyramid power- Myth or Balance type- ground turns to sand, pyramid falls from sky, four mummies come put (per enemy) to go behind the enemy, the two behind raise their arms up as if telling something to raise, then a mummy sleeping place, (the two in front might strangle the enemy with their bandages) then you see spikes in back on the mummy container, the ton in front push the enemy in, and, SLAM!

out of every idea i have seen for new spells, yours are the best and seem to be the only ones with any thought put into them. i agree if they were to make rank 8 spells, such powerful spells would come at a cost, and that cost would be your health/and or health of your team mates. With spells like that it would make this game even more about teamwork and cooperation. it would also make these spells from being over used in PVP.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Death - Assasin: Shaded figure eerily comes out of the ground and seems to be blurred in the spot as if not to be seen. He does 500 damage to all enemies (and heal you half of the damage done) and poisons all the enemies as well.

Myth - Leviathan: A beach appears behind enemies, and water appears in the middle of the battle (and perhaps tiny villagers fleeing on the beach) suddenly the leviathan jumps out of the water, mouth open and swallows the enemy. It does this to all enemies and does 700-780 damage.

Balance: Elemental Being: A man/monster-shaped being comes out of the ground, he seems to be flickering/merging in and out of fire, ice, and storm forms. He holds out his hands and sucks storm energy from his body into his right hand and ice energy into his left hand. He throws the storm energy at the enemy doing 250 (or should it be 300?) storm damge, then he throws the ice energy doing 250 ice damage, then he leans forward and breathes fire onto the enemy doing 250 fire damage.

So basically balance 8 pip spell does 250 fire, ice, and storm damage. But i'm wondering if it should instead be 300 damage?

8 pip spells would be awesome.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
emleatherman wrote:
Death: A Gaint Mailistare comes out and shoots lasers from his eyes. Myth: A Cyrus Drake comes out and talks evilly to them.
Balance: Cookies shoot out from all sides and melts on them.
THAT IS LIKE TOTALLY THE BEST IDEA EVER! not really. In fact i would prefer malistare to shoot narwhals out of his face and cookies out of his foot. and by the way the whole death idea. LAME! I AM GOING TO BECOME MALISTARES TOP STUDENT MUAHAHA! 8)