Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
Viking101, Mermaid101, Kingdom101/Fantasy101, Pet101 (Go to the world of pets only to find evil people.) Candy101, (Professor Greyrose's homeland.) That's all I can think of.

~ Alia Dawn

Even in the coldest heart, there is still a light that burns bright. :)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
Pigswick101, Viking101, (I was watching How to Train Your Dragon....great idea!) Medieval101, Gobbler101? Cartoon101, Candy101, (Lydia Greyrose) Ninja101.

~Alia Dawn

Even in the coldest heart, there is still a light that burns bright. :)

Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
I like the viking101. That's a great idea. But when people say candy101 is what I don't get. If you think about it, our avatars are human but not human. Looking like a human but not called a ' human '. I think these games are also supposed to show you what it would be like as a wizard, a pirate, and other things. It's not wrong to have avatars that are animals, and I don't mean to offend anybody, but to me it just doesn't make sense. So what will we be in candy101?

I thought that making 101 games based on books, movies, myths, and curses would be great. It's different and not what someone would expect. I suggested Grimm101 because lately people have been turning it into a curse. Halfings are from a book. Mermaids are myths. Micheal Vey is another book, and Rockstar is from a movie.

I agree with Alia dawn on the Viking101.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
what other 101 games are out there like wizard101 and pirarte101 plz tell me

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I would want to see Creature101

In Creature101 you start off as one of these: Fire cat, thunder snake( or something, i always forget name), ice beetle, scarab, imp, blood bat or dark fairy. there is still a choice of being a girl or boy (looks will be different depending on what you are). As you level up, quest and stuff, you will "evolve" or "transform", like thunder snake into lightning bat, into storm shark, fire cat into fire elf, into sun bird, and so on. If your a thunder snake you will get attacks like "Lightning Lash" and for ice beetle "Ice Smash", or for fire cat maybe " Flame Tackle" and more for each school creatures and when you level up.

I dont know how i got this idea to tell truth, but also for some reason I'd to see this game .

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
No more! wizard101 and pirate101 is enough! and if more evan do come i bet wizard101 will still be the most popular.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Old wizard101: Before celestia (not before Dragon Spire because the end of it leads to the ending of Malistaire) and the max cap was 50. No pet games, hatching, cheat bosses, just the classic.

I miss those old days sometimes.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
Ninja 101
Defending the spiral against evel ninja and learning ninjutsu from five diffrent schools
School of thunder
Scool of fire
School of earth
School of water
School of wind
In the ninjutsu school under the directions of the kage or head master
Deviding health into health and chakara ninjutsu energy exactly like mana in wizard101
Battling system can be the same as pirate101

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Ninja101.

Richard AshWeaver Level 28 Wizard

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
I love both 101 games but I would love a greek101 like with greek myths and the gods like zeus hades

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Conquest101

Something like Rise of Nations, following the good RTS/city-builder suite but taking on its place in the spiral and, like with all games in the series, being good for both kids and adults.

You take up a position as one of the spiral factions, create a character, and then follow the plot line for your faction, such as going through the process of uniting mooshu if you select the mooshu faction, or defeating the many enemies surrounding you if you take on the Dragonspyre faction, or asserting your rule over the spiral if you were to select Monquista.

Your character is influential in the storyline, will Gain gear in each victorious battle, and serves as a general in your forces

Along with a PVP system which allows your general and another general to face off against each others, collecting resources, building buildings, and eventually fighting each other.

/end Idea

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Wizard102 (already mentioned) Viking101

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
I like the idea of a dragon game, like DragonRider101 or Dragon101 where you could be a real dragon rider. Or you could actually be the dragons!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Creature101 where you choose a w101 school and fight random roaming wizards and begin your journey for power and even more power and even more and more power

coyle thundershard

Explorer
May 10, 2011
I would like to see Fairy101. In F101 the schools would be water, earth, sun, moon and fire.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
I would like to see Warrior101, it's like the element of wizard101 and pirate101 but with a tiwst.

The Classes are 1. Warlock = Conjures magic of all sort from elemental spells to Spirtual Spells. 2.Ninja = Sneaky and speedy,but lacks strong defense and short range wepons. However ninjas are great in long range wepons. 3. Knight = A warrior with storng strength and lots of resitance,however speed is reduced. 4. Sumoori = A lightly armored warrior, with a blanced of strengh and speed,great at close range but poor at long range. 5. Ranger = Great at scouting and setting up traps both magic and phsyical. High speed,but low strengh and defense must relay on intellegence rather then strength. However this class are great in long range wepons. 6.Slinger = long range specailst,great on strengh and intellegence,but low on defense and can equpit heavy armor unlike rangers,warlocks and sumooris.

Chapter 1 worlds= 1.Avalon 2. Monquestia 3. Cool Ranch 4. ( New ) Salutonia- An arab themed world 5.Moo Shu
Sideworlds- 1. Polaris, 2. ( New ) King's Cove- A caribbean/south pacfic theamed world

Chapter 2 worlds = 1.Marlybone 2.Skull Island 3.Aquila 4.(New) Heckway- A world similar to Taraturus in Aquila,Dragon Spire and Azteca combined. 5.( New ) Arburon- A Russian theamed world,that took place during the nepolian war
Sideworld-1.Wintertusk, 2.???, 3.???

Chapter 3 worlds = 1.Azteca 2. Girzzleheim 3.Wysteria 4. ??? 5. ???

That's all I can think of.

??? = Have not come up of a name

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Mideval101, Greek 101, and Ninja 101 all sound REALLY cool.
I would definitely like to see these

- Chase ThunderWraith 27

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
I've always thought KL would make Ninja101 who wouldn't wanna be from Mooshu its a pretty world

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I would love to see a game where you play as a pig from wysteria. The game would focus a little less on combat and base itself more on puzzles and problem solving, as you will be using many kinds of charms to move, levitate, change, and otherwise influence various items to finish quests. This would add a little more realism to the game instead of Grandmother Raven narrating all of your imaginary actions while on screen you stand there doing nothing. The game would balance combat and non-combat. Combat would be more active and not turn based. You would run around with you enemies and cast spells on a grid. Strategy would be based on predicting your enemies movements and even setting up traps. I have thought through this game too much to write down, but these are some basic thoughts. I think this would be a little different from wizard101 even if both games use magic. I also think a new 101 game should focus on different aspects of the spiral, as wizard101 focused on the magical, philosophical side and pirate101 focused on the political side and the how the worlds relate to each other. This game should take players through new worlds of the spiral, and the storyline would base itself off of how the magical world of wizard101 and the political world of pirate101 mix and fit together. This game will also base itself on exploring worlds and finding their secrets. I would be excited if KI made a game like this and I would love to give more ideas on "Wysteria101" if people show interest. I hope KI reads this and at least take it into consideration. Thanks everyone :)

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
Lawrence89 on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
Maybe something for teens or adults like assassin101 or warlord101 comment plz
totally man, totally

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Medival101, and Pigswick101.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
My friend and I had an idea about a game called Dragon101. In this game you could choose to be a dragon or a wyvern or a hydra or if you wanted to remain a wizard you could get a pet dragon/hydra/wyvern. (if you even wanted one as a pet) If you want to be the wizard from you current account on Wizard101 there could be a little box that appears when you first make your account that asks you if you have an account in Wizard101. If so, you type in your username and password. Then you choose the wizard you want to play as in Dragon101. Now you can play in both worlds as the same level but with different quests in Dragon101. There would be lots of fun places, like a place for racing your pet dragon/hydra/wyvern(if you are a wizard) and a place to practice flying if you are a dragon/hydra/wyvern. When you first get a dragon/hydra/wyvern (for both wizards and dragons) it will appear in an egg and while it is in incubation you can decide how you want your dragon to look. There will be a place like Ravenwood where you can practice fighting and training yourself. Instead of classes like balance and ice you will have classes like strength and agility. Like wizard101 you will have a Primary class and a Secondary class you use training points with. You will also start off with a village-style, small, two story house as a wizard (which you can change later) and a Small cave for Dragons (which they can also change later).Almost everything is the same except with different names and looks more old-fashioned. Your dragon will not be able to fly until level 10. Your dragon will mature every 10 levels. There are 100 levels. For dragons you get a servant which is like a pet in wizard101. Your servant will help you sometimes in battle and if your backpack is full will carry your stuff back to the bank. We hope this game sounds fun. Please comment on what you think we should add or change. P.S. If you are a wizard you are only allowed to hurt the bad dragons. NOT the good ones!

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Meatrix345 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see Warrior101, it's like the element of wizard101 and pirate101 but with a tiwst.

The Classes are 1. Warlock = Conjures magic of all sort from elemental spells to Spirtual Spells. 2.Ninja = Sneaky and speedy,but lacks strong defense and short range wepons. However ninjas are great in long range wepons. 3. Knight = A warrior with storng strength and lots of resitance,however speed is reduced. 4. Sumoori = A lightly armored warrior, with a blanced of strengh and speed,great at close range but poor at long range. 5. Ranger = Great at scouting and setting up traps both magic and phsyical. High speed,but low strengh and defense must relay on intellegence rather then strength. However this class are great in long range wepons. 6.Slinger = long range specailst,great on strengh and intellegence,but low on defense and can equpit heavy armor unlike rangers,warlocks and sumooris.

Chapter 1 worlds= 1.Avalon 2. Monquestia 3. Cool Ranch 4. ( New ) Salutonia- An arab themed world 5.Moo Shu
Sideworlds- 1. Polaris, 2. ( New ) King's Cove- A caribbean/south pacfic theamed world

Chapter 2 worlds = 1.Marlybone 2.Skull Island 3.Aquila 4.(New) Heckway- A world similar to Taraturus in Aquila,Dragon Spire and Azteca combined. 5.( New ) Arburon- A Russian theamed world,that took place during the nepolian war
Sideworld-1.Wintertusk, 2.???, 3.???

Chapter 3 worlds = 1.Azteca 2. Girzzleheim 3.Wysteria 4. ??? 5. ???

That's all I can think of.

??? = Have not come up of a name
Wow, your classes are well thought out and you have a good idea here. Nice job

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Take up the call to defend your country from pirates to the leviathan as you march from world to world to aid your allies in their weakest moments.
Which world do you come from? Be it Marleybone, Monquista, Mooshu, or even the Valencian revolutionists!
Will your army rely on the brute force of your footmen? Or will it rely on the mystical powers of your magi? Perhaps if you come close to it your army could compare to the great Dragonspyre's own forces someday.
Polaris, Avalon, Zafaria and more can be your world for which your army defends lieutenants!

Can you successfully defend from the dragon titan if the need arises? Or can you ambush whole legions of the Armada while they are on the move? Or maybe even establish an alliance with the fabled Wizard City? You Decide!

This was a cool idea I had where you can make whole armies or navies to defend a country of your choice (country meaning world) with yourself in one of those ships or regiments. What will your person be? A mage, a warrior, or something more?

Hope you like this!