Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I agree, Fairy101 is an amazing idea! But I think that Pirate101 was a terrible mistake. There is hardly any storyline, and no well-based characters or battle system. I hope if Kingsisle takes your idea into account, that they do not make the same mistake that they did with Pirate101(trying to make it almost exactly like Wizard101)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
I was disapointed by Pirate101. I think Kingsisle should stick with Wizard101 and update it.

No offense, my dear Pirates!
I'm with you. My friends like Pirate101 but I feel disappointed about it.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
If kingisle made a game fairy101, I doubt there would be many boys playing it. There would probably not be enough customers, which means not enough money, which means it would not be worth it for kingisle. Ninja101 would be an interesting idea. I would definitely try that.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
I have to admit, Pirate 101 is pretty cool. However, Wizard 101 is way better! KI did a great job on both. But, I think they did better on Wizard 101. I think KI should make a Space 101. I also have a new idea for Wizard 101. How about the newest world would be Earth? Ghosts, Aliens, and other evil stuff would start to invade Earth.

Jared Shadowbreaker Life Wizard Level 55
"Master of Nature"
Celestia Rocks!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I personally think that both ideas (Ninja and Fairy), if done correctly, can be good. Sure, if both games get chosen, KI players that have a budget will be faced with an almost impossible decision, but I think that it's possible. These new games will give KI programmers and game designers a challenge in how to do the battles, but it will likely come out original.

For the Fairy101 game, it can explain where the things that you summon in W101 come from, and where they are when not summoned. Chances are, you've all wondered about that at one time or another. And some Gargamel-type villain wouldn't be too far out in this game, but just less obsessed with the fairies, more powerful minions and no cat.

The Ninja101 idea that popped up in page one also has the potential to be enjoyable, however, it may seem a little bit MooShu specific. And, aside from having to be a pig (You've almost forgotten about that, haven't you?), the character customization would work quite well. Considering that ninjas wear masks, and all black, you'd have much freedom.

On a more serious ninja-related note, instead of schools of magic, you could select what ninja-weapon you want: Sai, Sword, Nunchuchucks and Ninja Stars. Not so sure how the battling would work, but here are some "Schools of Magic" analogues.

To sum it all up, both games would work quite well, if done correctly.

I'm looking forward to seeing fairies and ninjas in the spiral now,

Timothy BattleFlame

PS

If the Cat101 and Dog101 actually get passed, they should be the same game. It'd save a lot of money that way. However, I'm kinda opting no for either of the cats and dogs from getting through. Just my opinion on the MarleyBone themed worlds.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
Well, I would like to see fairy101

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
legoboy246 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
yah that would be cool. mabey like a baby101 or a chef101 or babysitter101 or farmer101 or monster101 etc.

-Amber Rainbowtamber lvl 18
No just no, no ,no ,no ,no, NO! you're getting too ordinary with this. I don't think any of these would work out all.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Hello KingsIsle is not it time for a new game at wizard102 I think of it is time for the make a wizard102, and I'm thinking of Myth to the high damage and Myth be giving TRAP and Blade first in the game and storm is in the wizard102 the shield remove and Charm remove and Storm is the first and which will give Stun, ice is protection and Defender magic life is heal and Dispel in wizard102. you as a play wizard101 what do you think it is to be a now wizard game ? write your idea and so we hope of write your idea and so we hope of KingsIsle will make a 2 to wizard101

Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
Oh gosh how about God101!
where you choose what kind of god you want to be. Here's what God101 all about. Hades has betrayed his brothers because of how zeus is the ruler of the sky and Poseidon ruler of the sea and he isn't the ruler of anything yet. Hades is going to take over the earlings from earth and make them all his slaves and get revenge on his brothers zeus and poseidon for not making him god of anything yet. So it's up to you to come as a god or goddess in training to defeat hades and put him where he belongs. These are a few schools that popped inside my mind. You also train with other gods and goddess.
Water
Sky
Underworld ( but the underworld class wont be that scary at all it will sorta be like the death school or like the witch docter school in pirate101)
Healer (don't worry this school is cute but deadly if you make them mad) because they choose if they want to heal you or not
Dreams
Light
Astral
You guys can choose whatever seven schools you rather see in this game then the ones i already put here.
This of course will take place in the heavens and you will visit earth once in awhile for a mission for example if a bunch of monsters came loose or something down here.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I like the idea, and I agree with Madison118523 you should make a medieval101 it sounds awesome!

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Hello KingsIsle is not it time for a new game. I have playing a balance wizard to Celstia and I have playnig a life wizard to Dragonspyre and I have playing a Myth wizard to Krokotopia I think of it is the good idea to make a sorcerer101 as a new game 101 and I think the sorcerer 101 must set up like Wizard101 with you is a sorcerer and for school I'm thinking of Myth to the high damage and Myth be giving TRAP and Blade first in the game and storm is in the sorcerer 101 the shield remove and Charm remove and Storm is the first and which will give Stun, ice is protection and Defender magic life is heal and Dispel in sorcerer 101 you as a play wizard101 what do you think it is to be a now wizard game ? write your idea and so we hope of write your idea and so we hope of KingsIsle will make a sorcerer 101

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
what about a Sci-fi 101 games one Sci-fi 101 game where you playing as is falling down, the new planet that you must Look on sure the planet, I train you to play Sci-Fi 101 as you play Wizard101 but you do not have a spell book and you do not spell because you have properties as in Sci-fi 101 will work as a spell does in wizard101 I also think that you want a radio that would work as a spell book in Sci-fi 101

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Percy373 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Lol I was about to suggest wizard101 from Harry Potter...
Can there be a Demigod101? I would actually love KI If they did...
I see a Percy Jackson fan, don't I LoL, I just want to say that I love Love LOVE the original post's combat style. I've been waiting for something that isnt turn based, so I'm eagerly awaiting Ninja101

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Percy373 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Lol I was about to suggest wizard101 from Harry Potter...
Can there be a Demigod101? I would actually love KI If they did...
Oh my goodness, Demigod101 would be beyond awesome. It would be epic! Literally. Oh, I can see it now!

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
You know, Ninja101 would be awesome. I love ninjas. And what about like fantasy101 that could have relation to The Legend of Zelda® series.

Amber Rainbowstone - - level 61

Sierra Hex - - level 33

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No. Kingsisle already has 2 games, and 2 games is enough.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
The main villian could be a pirate .

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
RavenLady777 on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Ninja has been suggested. I do not like the mode of gameplay in Pirates, however. If any new game is set up as such, I won't be playing.
i completley agree. i really don't like the fighting style of pirate101

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Hey guys, an idea for a game, or maybe a later world in Wizard or Pirate, is the following:

So I've been reading this book series, Shannara, and there's a place in it that's like earth (albeit, a post-apocalyptic reverted to medieval technology with magic in the world again, where it takes place) but it's more like a mirror image. A very distorted mirror image, where nothing lives but people (Well, creatures that are of no importance to this post) who've been banished there.

I was thinking of something like a twisted mirror image of Wizard City's geography with demon-like creatures running wild through the area where ravenwood would be, the only building that's the same in both worlds is Bartleby, Merle Ambrose's house turned into a prison, etc.

However, seeing as I've just started DragonSpyre on my highest level character, this may have already been done.

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
we... need.... a....cat101! or a warriors101! what breed are you? lol jk. i think we need a mythic101. you can be a fairy, half breed, elf, dwarf, human, dragonborn (lolz!) ect. can't think of more right now..... Lion out!

Nora LionThorn, Lv 32

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Here are ones I like and have come up with:

1. Knight/Kingdom 101
2. Ninja 101
3. Police 101
4. Spaceman 101
5. Cowboy 101
6. Wizard 102 ( but give it more of a stretch from Wizard 101, or it would just be a Wiz101 expansion)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I think Ninja101 would be pretty cool.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
i got an idea!

how about:

Wizard102- wysteria academy

wizard 103- dragonspyre academy

or... i got nothing.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
I think Halfings101 would be great. If you haven't read Halfings you should. It's about half angels half humans. A Halfings ancestor is known as a Fallen Angel. Halfings do not get their wings and powers until a certain age, which they call 'tapping in '.
In this book, a girl named Nikki is supposedly a ' human ', only to find out she was actually a Halfing. I cant explain the rest, its very complicated.
If you made a Halfings101 then I suggest you are going through Nikki's adventure. Not all of the Halfing books are out yet, but maybe this could work.
At the beginning of this game you will be a human until you reach level ten. When you reach level 15, you will ' Tap in '. you will be aloud to choose a power when you reach this level. When you reach this level only will you be able to get and use wings. With Crowns you can change your wing color. You will be able to have two people in your group. I know that sounds unfair, as much as it makes sense to only have two people in your group, you are allowed to have more. The text chat can be the same as Wizard101, but I would prefer it not to be like that. On this, if people younger than thirteen cant talk, or speak their mind, they cant really make a true friends group. I think if you were to make this, you should make it so that all ages can have open chat, but not have open chat. Open chat can be used for unlimited stuff, only for eighteen and up. But this new chat will have limited words. We can understand Open chat, but words that are limited for us will be shown as '...' .
A Dragon101 would be awesome too.
Rockstar101, MichealVey101, Mermaid101, Grimm101........

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
I think there should be a Viking101, Ninja101, Jungle101 (You get raised in the jungle and learn the ways of the strong animals there.) Mermaid101, Winter101. (Sounds weird, it's about you as an albino, and blending in with snow. The game is about you trying to save the world from being forever cold.)