Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How would you do it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
It would be cool if there were new spells like:

Final Flames:
When your about to die you can defeat a single
target by shooting flames out of wand or sword.(Fire Spell)1,000,000
level 64

Pegasis:
A pegasis comes from the sky and shoots a Blue beam at all targets.(Ice Spell)600-800 level 64

Bolts in a jar:
You shrink the enemy and put him/her or it in a indestructable
jar and then you put lightning bolts in the jar and it shocks the enemy
(storm spell) level 64 800-1,100

Fearful traps:
Puts all traps possible on all enemies(balance spell)
level 64

Life spirit:
You summon a life spirit that attack enemies then heals user and friends
(life spell) level 64 2,000- 2,500 heal to all friends 600-700 damage to all enemies

Zombie invasion:
Zombies rise from the dead whacking enemies
(Death spell/drain spell) 800-900 attack half goes to user to heal user
Level 64

Myth teamwork:
When you use spell your friends jump in to help combinding eachothers power and shooting a large beam at enemy (myth spell) level 64
900-1,200 to one target

Also it would be cool if you could raise the maximum level to 80

well wizard101 if you see this and use this then thanks :D

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Here are some ideas-

Balance-
Hydra-A rainbow small diamond falls from the sky and shoots 3 colors red, blue, and purple. the normal animation of the hydra popping breaking the ground. Then bites with fire sparks coming out. Ice shoots and makes a block of ice. Then storm makes a animation of a wild bolt from its mouth and shocks enemy and breaks ice.

Fire
Helephant-Normal fire from normal animation but the helephant ports in like the troll animation. Fire bust every where after porting. Helephant slams enemy with trunk then slices him.

Ice
Collusus-Snowballs from the spell Blizzard blast the ground making a mountain of ice. Snow burst everywhere and Collusus pops out. Stomps twice making a sword on the ground. Screams then pulls out sword and stabs enemy.

Storm
Triton-You see a sewer lid then it shakes(its raining of course) and water shoots from it and breaks the lid he pops from the top and summons his spear from the sewer hole charges it and slaps you with its tail and then electrocutes you laughs and goes down the sewer.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
A young wizard approaches an elite guard of the Taskmaster. He whips out his wand, gracefully tracing the symbol of balance. A brilliant light flashes, and three smaller orbs of light appear in red, blue, and purple. They dance around each other before shooting together, forming one brilliant ball of a) red light. The orb is suddenly engulfed in fire, and explodes as it races toward the Guard. b) blue light. Frost swirls around the orb, freezing the orb into a ball of ice, and then it plummets onto the guard with a flurry of snow crystals. c) purple light. Lightning arcs from the orbs core, and suddenly it explodes and bolts go everywhere, and suddenly return to destroy the poor guard.
Tell me what you think, and if you have your own idea, post it here!

That was what I wrote on Spectral Blast a while back on Central.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Give the Link Spell (fire) an animation! Like maybe a fire elf shoots arrows into you and the enemies stomachs and then rips them out! And then he switches the arrows inserting the other one into the other person! And while he is doing that blood gushes out of their stomachs!

Or is that too violent? Anyways link needs a new animation!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Nekros wrote:
Another suggestion would be to take the cards only available as treasure cards (if there are any) and make them available as normal spells... ESPECIALLY the Death ones... Death has WAY too few spells (at least in ravenswood).
once u get to nightside more are availible. there realy strong

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Jimmy924 wrote:
Fire elf:

STRONG: two elves in Pathfinder clothes

AVERAGE: One elf in Pathfinder clothes/alicine clothes

WEAK: One elf in Hunter clothes

Sephara:

STRONG: Draws another sword and throws them both at the foe

AVERAGE: Current animation.

WEAK: Draws the sword and lightly taps the enemy on the head.

Triton:

STRONG: Normal animation.

AVERAGE: Current animation, but it releases some electricity at the foe.

WEAK: Dosent summon the lightning.

Like my ideas?
yes

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
I would want to make the ghoul hit you on the head with the shovel and then have yellow canarie birds fly around over your head.

Defender
May 05, 2010
There should be a spell that damages half your health and damage 3 quarters of the foes health. I can't think of a name but It would need 8 pips to do it.

Doom and gloom - I hate how it cuts your heal in half but It would be better if it was +35% to death spells.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
ok i think when we summon minataur the strong one would be a BUNCH of minataurs and they should stampede over the guy and the weak one should be the minataur by itself looking around, as if to find his friends, then he scratches his head in wonder and stampedes

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
Hydra

Instead of doing the thing where it blows on the target it could have a fiery mouth and then bite the target for fire, have snowballs come out of its mouth for ice, and for storm it could have a twister come out of its mouth.

StormZilla

It could knock over buildings befor it attacks.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
ShadowLugia499 wrote:
It would be cool if there were new spells like:

Final Flames:
When your about to die you can defeat a single
target by shooting flames out of wand or sword.(Fire Spell)1,000,000
level 64

Pegasis:
A pegasis comes from the sky and shoots a Blue beam at all targets.(Ice Spell)600-800 level 64

Bolts in a jar:
You shrink the enemy and put him/her or it in a indestructable
jar and then you put lightning bolts in the jar and it shocks the enemy
(storm spell) level 64 800-1,100

Fearful traps:
Puts all traps possible on all enemies(balance spell)
level 64

Life spirit:
You summon a life spirit that attack enemies then heals user and friends
(life spell) level 64 2,000- 2,500 heal to all friends 600-700 damage to all enemies

Zombie invasion:
Zombies rise from the dead whacking enemies
(Death spell/drain spell) 800-900 attack half goes to user to heal user
Level 64

Myth teamwork:
When you use spell your friends jump in to help combinding eachothers power and shooting a large beam at enemy (myth spell) level 64
900-1,200 to one target
:D
Cool but, this is about changing animates not creating new ones.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
OH YA! i've been waiting for this, first new spells

Fire Demon
The fire demon is A HUMONGOUS CREATURE bigger than a humongafrog what the animation is, is when you cast the spell it suddenley gives a side veiw of the enemy then a tiny crack appears then giant magma hands sprout out and make the crack larger and rips out of the ground (it sorta looks like that giant fire creature at the beggining of lord of the rings: two towers the when the hobbit sees in his dream) he stands up two whirlpools appear next to him meteors fly out of that but he catches them and hurls at enemy does 1000-1500 to all enemys and adds 45% to next fire spell to all teammates then goes back in the ground but at the end of the fight the spell is so rare it leaves a large burn mark remainder (it goes away after a while)

Yetty
The Yetty is simply what the reader imagines a large hairy ape creature, what it does is it's frozen in a glacier it peers out at it's foe only eyes moving then it does a humongous scream breaking out of it looks at enemy and charges and hits the enemy doing 950-1200 then adds -90% off any element spell to each teammate

this is all i could come up with srry but hope you like it.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
I have to admit, some of the spells aren't exactly as exciting as they should be. For example, the seraph just sort of appears, says her little 'aye yaye yaye' thing, 'gets' the guy, and goes away. There should be a grass area appearing under her, and she should be so big you don't really get a clear glimpse of her head. It would also be cool if she had a wand or something.

Orthrus and heckhound I would do nothing to change, however the humungofrog needs some variety, even if it is not much, with its animation. This is so you can sort of tell the difference from the start of what sort of attack it is going to be (high, medium, low). It would also be cool if you could see the 'hole' the cyclops is coming from, because you hear the sound and it is unexplained.

Thanks for reading!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
robzillatx wrote:
I'm in a silly mood today, so here are some silly spell suggestions (please excuse me if any of these already exist in the game ... I haven't made it past level 7 yet and haven't look at them all):

Squirrel Storm:
spell turns the target into a giant acorn and a swarm squirrels rushes in and either carries the target away or nibbles on the target.

Crab Wave (similar to above):
A large wave splashes over the target and leaves several crabs pinching the target.

Ankle-Biter:
Makes the target's pet (if any) attack it's owner (at the ankles, of course).

Vine Divine:
Vines come out of the ground and lash (or zap, if you don't want any display of physical attacks) the target.

Banana from Above:
Flying monkeys bombard the target with bananas (or squeeze the bananas to shoot the fruit at the target)

Mucous Malice:
A giant worm pops out of the ground and slimes the target.

Bigfoot Afoot:
Bigfoot runs by the target and steps on the target's toes.

Yeti Yell:
This one's obvious, right?

By the way, my seven-year-old daughter would like to know when Hamster101.com is coming.

I think those ideas should acttually happen

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
That's actually a great idea! Having some different reactions to attacks would make battling more interesting, seeing new stuff on the game is what keeps me on there.

-Katie Darkblossom (Gabrielle)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Kilajula wrote:
I agree with the Ghoul turning. It's awkward because the entire graveyard he's on turns. Seeing as how he's "shoveling" the health from your target, I was thinking he could just "shovel" the health over his shoulder (like most kids depict shoveling) at the caster.

I like this idea but also: This also happens with Wraith. I think instead of making the whole graveyard turn around, maybe he could fly ovver to you in a stream of light, and diminish into dust as he reachs you?

Another thought: It annoys me that some spells don't have any scenery. This is less of a problem with the first couple of spells because they don't really need any scenery. I agree with the above comment about the fairy lifting of from a mushroom.

Yet another thought: Why do some enemies look the same as other enemies? I get that KI can't make a new design for every enemy, but I found some enemies the looked exactly like Skeletal Pirates (from Unicaron Way) in Dragonspyre. That kind of threw me off for a second.

Just some ideas... :P

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
Helephant:

Weak: He aims his sword at the target, and flames burst out.
Normal: What he currently does.
Strong:When he rises out, a cool 360 view is given, and after he stomps and does his RARHAR thing, instead of slashing and exploding, he would take his sword in both hands and lunge it down on the target, THEN causing a more impressive explosion.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
i would do this

life:level 65 spell:tangle flower: a flower comes and tangles enimie in vines doing 600-800 damage

death level 65:spell:headless horesman:a head less hoseman enters and the horse tramples the enime 700 damage giving half to wizard

fire:level 65 spell:fire man: fire is on the floor turns to a man and slashes with sword 750-800 damage

storm level 65 spell:storm charge:a bull comes and charges enime doing 900-1000 damage

ice level 64 spell:gobbler:a gobbler enters and burps on enime doing 600-700 damage

Survivor
May 06, 2009
My favorite spell in my deck would be judgement, but why can't we change it up a little? Maybe swing the sword around until it is pointing at your selected target, get the buffs(if any), and then a beam of light hits your target! Or, in skeletal pirate you could have, wait for it, MORE PIRATES!!!! A mob of skeletans going to kill them !

Lindsey Shadowcaller
level 38 magus scorceress
Tree of Life

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Forest Lord: Add another scene like, making it summon some kind of green energy and zapping the enemy.

Kraken: Make the Kraken pour heavy waves on the enemy.

Wild Bolt: Make it so it appears that a Storm Lord's face is in the clouds.

Storm Lord: Make it so instead of blasting balls of storm, crackle bolts out of his fingertips and blast everyone.

Spectral Blast: Storm: Same as Wild Bolt. Fire: Make flames dance around the enemy and then strike. Ice: Smother enemy in ice.

HumongoFrog: Make it so instead of throwing up, it could roll over and crush the opponents.

Stormzilla and Firezilla and Icezilla: Make it so the beasts kick buildings and throw them at the enemy.

Judgement: Make her lift her balance and the enemy lifts into the air and then throw her swords through the enemy.

Evil Snowman: Throw a wooden cane or hot coal or a snowball at the enemy.

Colossus: Hands come out of snow and sink the enemy in and back out and make the enemy freeze until thawing.

Helephant: Put his hand out and summon lava at the enemy.

Tempest: A small tide comes at the enemy. Then it gets really heavy and crushes the enemy, leaving them crackling with electric energy.

Rebirth: Bartelby's chamber door opens and a rainbow comes out and heals everyone.

Wraith: Just like Nightshade's sickle smack.

Banshee: She zaps the enemy with blue-mana-looking energy, like Bastilla Gravewynd's old attack.

Minotaur: Rush in and slash the enemy, then kick the enemy.

Centaur: Shoot an arrow from a far ways away and shoots the enemy. Without the tree waste part.

Seraph: Sings an enchanting song, then it turns into a hiss.

Imp: Plays screechy music.

Fairy: Swoops in and heals.

Ghoul: Ghoul grabs the enemy and steals health out of the enemy.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I have stickied this post as it is a very good question.

Let's hear your ideas, no matter how wild you think they may be!

hi!
I was wondering if you have taken any action in these ideas. they are very good I would really like to see some of them in the game please thank you.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Squirrel wrote:

This is probably too time intensive, but worth mentioning.

I would love to see variations to the way the spell recipient reacts based on different amounts of damage.

For instance:
Light damage to a creature or player may make him shrug and flick an imaginary fly off his shoulder.

Small damage: A slight "windmilling arms" as if he was a little off balance.

Medium damage: Doubles over as if receiving a gut-punch.

Heavy: staggers backwards a few steps.

Very heavy: Knocked on his rear end, climbs back to his feet.

Like these ideas very much.

I know this is not really about spell animation but i'd like the bosses to interact with us more. They need vioce overs in combat so like when you use like a 0-3 pip spell on them they could say something like " huh, that didn't even scratch me!" and when you hit with a 4-6 pip spells they could say something like, " you're beginning to anger me, do that again and i will show no mercy!" and when you use a 7-8 pip spell, they'd say something like, " How dare you stike me, you'll pay dearly for this!"

of course they won't all say the exact same words but different varations. It's all in the name of fun and when you are fighting alone, it makes it a lot more fun if the mobs are interacting with you.

As for spell animations

Minatour

The Minatour runs out and rams the enemy with its horn for the first attack and then steps back and chops enemy with te axe for second attack.

Medusa

Ok she has two swords, and she does nothing with them so i was thinking that for her second attack where she stuns then she could bring back the swords towards her in an "X" slash that stuns you.

Just so you don't get confused. remeber her arms are stretched out on either side of her with the swords in each hand which she attacks you so for the stun she would bring both arms in and slash you with both swords, and he doing so her arms would cross each other because hence the "X" slash.

Skeletal Dragon

After he forms and leaps into the air, he forms a black ball in fron of his mouth and hurls it at you then he descends and charges you , wraps its wings around you and pull you under the ground.

Spectral blast

Storm attack is ok a bolt of lightening
Fire attack could be a huge meteor that hits you
ice could be a giant piece of ice shard that strikes you through.

That's all for now.

Logan Frost
Legendary Wizard
read this awesome idea: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26347.ftl

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Judica wrote:
Some animations which have no entertainment value at all seem to be entirely too long. Examples are the multi-shield and multi-trap spells. I can understand the need to individually indicate that they are there and active, especially for newer players, but perhaps there can be a toggle or flag on an "experienced" player that either we control through options or that the game recognizes (certain level of advancement perhaps) where some of those completely non-essential one-at-a-time animations are shortened or eliminated.

Another spot of added interest could be with the "X" spells, like Dryad, Tempest or Sandstorm; make the animations of varying size or intensity depending on the X value of the cast.

Incidentally, I'd like to voice my opinion on some of the treasure card price changes - 4000 gold for a dryad at the library now being a bit on the overkill side... I agree that it was too easy to buy before but now it seems completely inaccessible to the average player.

One other observation that I've noticed since starting to play a new lower level character and run through the those more crowded areas again - I've been in few combats where another player joined the battle but there were no other monsters around to add to the enemy side. We will have defeated the last monster and while it's "death throes" animation is running, another monster will materialize, seemingly out of nowhere, since our camera view is zoomed up on the dying monster, and those of us who chose a final attack spell to be rid of the enemy rather than a healing spell because we thought the battle would be over, find ourselves mostly dead with a completely fresh enemy in the circle.

Maybe some player selectable options for toggling "death" animations off and on would make this occurrence less likely?

actually sand storm only costs 4 pips

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
eakilian wrote:
Spell animation. How would you change any of the spell animations in the game? Or is there one you would like to add? Describe in detail. Let your imagination take over!

mine is weegee's revenge the animation is a 3-d weegee apears and snaps hi fingers and in front of your team small bowls of pasta appear and then he says ima firin mah lazar and his eyes glow red and shoot lazersat everyone else and there heads turn into weegee heads