Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I'm quite confused:
First, will Grandmother Raven be an enemy, or an ally?
Second, will the grizzleheim storyline (or whatever.) be there? It doesn't make much sense to me :P javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
following my early posts i think you should not have ice have such high resist to every school.

Also i think you should make a school to rival balance but not have a balance shields.

Liam BattleHorn 58 Balance
Jordan FireBreeze 26 fire
Fred SeaCloud 16 storm

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Wow like is it going to be made out of ice? Is it going to be a ice world?
8)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
;) yay sure, its good a new world is coming. :-D but all these poeple want is money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they dont care about us. all they care about is money, money and more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( if you agrea wit me, put a coment saying,: zombieskull rocks.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
FairyFrog1021 wrote:
Does anyone know when Wintertusk will be released?

Well it says a thing it says 6Days,12Hours,and yea

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
wow a new world sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i bet all the high levels are so exited all teh level 6 are not bored again :) o:)
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
A new world, that rocks! I wonder what new spells there will be. Mabye you will get the new pets from the new spell quest like you did with the level 48 spells.

Andrew Dragonflame, level 56 pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Yes I am really like crazy to see Crab Alley, New pets for 58* even WINTERTUSK :D :D

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) OMG I am still in Krokotopia, Though i cant wait to do the Wintertusk! It sounds like it is snowy there . i have my sister coming over and it will take her a while to get this far!!

Survivor
May 15, 2010
Profesor, will there be level 68 quest with level capithacy unlocked to level 70 and will there be level 62 amulets for the level 58 spells like there was level 52 amulets for the 48 spells???

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
Really excited for Wintertusk! I can't wait to see Grandmother Raven :D! It's 5days and 22 hours away right now. I just wish that time could fly a little quicker!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
EEEEEEKKKKKK i cant wait im not even gonna go on the test realm to look at it im gonna wait for it to come out on the real realm i just cant wait eeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
So cannot wait! One question Prof... do we have to beat Grizzleheim in order to go to Wintertusk? I kind of hope not!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Noah457643 wrote:
Profesor, will there be level 68 quest with level capithacy unlocked to level 70 and will there be level 62 amulets for the level 58 spells like there was level 52 amulets for the 48 spells???

Again. Read Baldur Goldpaws post.

NO new level caps.

Grizzleheim is a side world, not part of the main story line. "Wintertusk" is the completion of Grizz.

Baldur tells you what will or will not be added.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
I hope they go further into explaining Nidavellir, and what lies behind those two doors.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Well my thoughts about this world areant so willy nilly as in i'm not very exited about it because i wish it would have came out in test before real because i haven't done test in like years now and would like a chance to so maybe you guys could let us go in test soon for some reason thanks!

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
Thank you Professor for the Update. One problem. Will I have to get past the other worlds cause i am still on GH

Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
That would be cool if storm school gets a nother spell quest in wintertusk to learn a storm drake. :D and a storm drake pet

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
autum323 wrote:
Well my thoughts about this world areant so willy nilly as in i'm not very exited about it because i wish it would have came out in test before real because i haven't done test in like years now and would like a chance to so maybe you guys could let us go in test soon for some reason thanks!

I don't really think KI is going to just throw "Wintertusk" out in live without first going to test. That is where they try to find as many bugs and glitches as they can :)before going live.

They have not even given us any hints as to when it will be out.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I think they should put more main quests and less side quests. Sometimes I lose track which is which and spend days on unwanted quests :? Also I heard rumors the pets are going to be the level 48 move pets (except life which is centaur)...but I don't fully believe it since myth already has their level 48 pet. But I think it would be cool to have Fire Dragon or Frost Giant follow you

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
Is Wintertusk going to be exactly like Grizzleheim or will it be completly different, cuz if it were exactly like GH it'd be boring. Peace

I think it be like GH so we will se maybe all snowy just a new form of it

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
I havent been on wizard101 for a week so when i was about to play this morning i saw the ravenwood news and when i read that there was gonna be a new world I almost droped the milk i was holding with my jaw open and screamed HO LY CRUD following up with a squeal. I hope this has more of a story to morganth in it like how we saw malistare a lot in marleybone in one of the quests.
Hopes up high! :D