Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
It is really disrespectful when you go to your castle & there are a bunch of uninvited people there. It got so bad one time that I had to take my castle off of Castle Tours (I really enjoyed having it up) I don't know how people do it but when you send them away about 2 seconds after they somehow manage to appear right back. I know it is not them going back to tours and coming in. It is a bug of some sort. I think you should be able to use Animus from different bosses or maybe a lot of gold (not crowns as that would be unfair for those who don't have any)to create a boss to guard your castle. I think the cheats & rank should vary depending on the unwelcomed guest or guests level. The boss should always be a few ranks higher than the intruder & have 2 schools of magic. One always being the same rank as the intruder the other is random. When the boss is defeated I think it should come back with twice the health. (For the record I don't want to punish those who trespass, just to strongly discourage trespassing. Let me give you an example:

Storm Wizard Joe level 5 ports into Wizardess Jane's Castle without her permission or knowledge. As soon as he take the first step the Castle Guardian is activated. I imagine it is disguised as a common house pet at first. "I don't recognize your permission. My mistress isn't home right now. Please leave sir. You have been warned." Joe takes a second step "I warned you." and the pet transforms into the Castle Guardian and drags them immediately into battle. (Taking into account of his level and school the Guardian adjusts. At this point all incoming ports are closed off except for the owner's. No henchmen can be summoned) It is now a rank 5 Storm & Ice boss with 500 health. No cheats as Joe is only level 5. Joe can leave at any time but decided to battle for his own reasons. He manages to defeat it & takes another step, the guardian comes back saying "Please leave." and now has 1,000 health.

Hero
May 07, 2015
name: the shadow's mirror
school:
health: 400.000
looks: a round mirror, but the mirror surface is black, and the edges are red.
entrance speech: hello there, little wizard. i am the shadow's mirror, hand crafted by grandfather spider my self, he gave it to my master as a gift for freeing him. if you look inside my mirror, you will see your evil side reflected back at you, and if you say a special chant, it will be summoned. i will fight you, and once i win, i will summon your evil side to replace you, and then toss you into the dungeon, never to see the light of day again. x insert evil cackle here x
cheats: at the start of the duel, the mirror says, i use the power of great khrululu! and uses lulu. if a wizard heals, he says, ILL TAKE THAT! and uses a vampire on the wizard that used the heal, if its a group heal, all the wizards that got hit by the heal get hit by the vampire. if the wizard uses a shadow spell, the mirror says, you need a little help from the shadow? so do i! then he summons a shadow version of the wizard who used the shadow spell, same spells, but double the health, and the copy has all the spells the wizard has, even if its not in his/her deck. if the wizard uses a blade on himself, the mirror says, DONT BE SO GREEDY! and he removes it, but if you cast the blade on any other wizard, the cheat does not activate.

to be continued

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
name: the shadow's mirror
school:
health: 400.000
looks: a round mirror, but the mirror surface is black, and the edges are red.
entrance speech: hello there, little wizard. i am the shadow's mirror, hand crafted by grandfather spider my self, he gave it to my master as a gift for freeing him. if you look inside my mirror, you will see your evil side reflected back at you, and if you say a special chant, it will be summoned. i will fight you, and once i win, i will summon your evil side to replace you, and then toss you into the dungeon, never to see the light of day again. x insert evil cackle here x
cheats: at the start of the duel, the mirror says, i use the power of great khrululu! and uses lulu. if a wizard heals, he says, ILL TAKE THAT! and uses a vampire on the wizard that used the heal, if its a group heal, all the wizards that got hit by the heal get hit by the vampire. if the wizard uses a shadow spell, the mirror says, you need a little help from the shadow? so do i! then he summons a shadow version of the wizard who used the shadow spell, same spells, but double the health, and the copy has all the spells the wizard has, even if its not in his/her deck. if the wizard uses a blade on himself, the mirror says, DONT BE SO GREEDY! and he removes it, but if you cast the blade on any other wizard, the cheat does not activate.

to be continued
continued

if you cast a trap on the mirror, he says, TRAPS ARE NOT GONNA WORK! and removes it, the the enchant that keeps traps from getting removed does not work.
death animation: the mirror shatters into four pieces, each one corner.
death speech: how did you do that? your are more powerful than I thought, young wizard. here, take this. well, now that you destroyed me, I cannot summon anymore evil versions. well, goodbye.
drops: anything from the whole game, and he drops a tc that summons your shadow version like the boss can, it is no pvp.

Hero
May 07, 2015
name: elizia
species: ophidian (pirate101 version, not wizard101)
school:
health: 500.000
notes: she doesn't hiss like the other ophidians do.
entrance speech: hello, young wizard. I am elizia, from Aquila. but not this spiral's Aquila, I am from a different spiral, I was born in a different Aquila , filled with pirates. I was taken away to the land of mirage, and learned to become an assassin. narrator: there is a loud whine as elizia unsheathes her blade. it looks much like the one a ghulture would carry, except there is a strange black glow around it. elizia: I was taken to mirage by a mysterious spider, known only as grandfather spider. on the way there, he infected me with shadow magic, making me ruthless, and angry, and unstoppable. I can sense the shadow in your soul, young wizard, but I also see the light and goodness in your heart. I can sense that you are a child of light and shadow. would you like to join me, on the side of evil? no? fine then. I will end your life, right where you stand. ON GUARD!

to be continued, once I think of horrible cheats

Hero
May 07, 2015
okay my fire boss ain't gonna have any cheats, because its for my life wizard.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Am level 117 but going to do this for my storm wizard then.
Name: Trition King
Specices: Trition
Class: Storm
Cheats: "Do not annoy my master!" and summons my storm wizard into the battle the third round. "Master, I need resist!" when he is under 1,000 health. Makes my storm wizard put a shield on what school the wizard is. (Also 30% he will put a blade on me on that cheat)
Health: 8,095
Love it!

Abigail Skygem lvl 117
Blaze IceGem lvl 10 knight
Brianna FairyGlen lvl 52
Jennifer Shadow Hunter lvl 12
Abigail WyrmBlood lvl 3 (new wiz)
Jennifer LionSinger lvl 3 (new wiz)

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
Popple Von Nikoli
Rank 15
HP: 25,000

Speech: Ok rookie, here's the plan, we're going to- hey, HEY! WHO LET YOU IN?! YOU'VE HEARD TOO MUCH (Step aside rookie, I can handle this) IM GOING TO STEAL YOUR VERY LIFE FORCE!

Spells: Animate, Age of Reckoning Deathblade/trap, Feint, Dragonblade, Scarecrow, Dr. Von's Monster, Call Of Khrulhu
Spells: Kraken, Stormzilla,Triton, Rusalka's Wrath, Storm Owl, Lightning Strike
Spells: Brace, Maginfy, Flawless, Vengance, Viruliance, Empowerment
Spells: Life Shield (90%)

Cheats:
"ill be taking that! see?" if the player casts a positive charm/ward, he will cast steal charm/ward, respectively
"I think Not!" If The player casts a Healing Spell, he will cast storm owl on the caster
"I Need Help!" if there is more than 1 player, he will summon "Rookie", he will also cast this cheat once, this cheat is also cast if he has < 5,000 HP
"Thanks, Dimwit" When Rookie Is Defeated, He Will cast Qismah's Curse, Once For Each Player.
"I SAID I NEED HELP!" When Rookie Is Defeated, At The Start of each Turn, He Will Summon A random boss, that you have defeated

Rookie
Rank 12
Species: Draconian
HP: 10,000
Spells: Fireblade/Trap Efreet, Rain Of Fire, Sun Serpent
Spells: Satyr
Spells: Ice Shield (90%)

Cheats:
"You Got It Boss!": At The Start of each turn, He Will Cast Satyr on Popple
"Did You Expect This?!" If The Player Heals, He Will Cast Burning Rampage, and Then Detonante on The Reciver

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Name: The Shadow
Type:
Mastery: All types

Replicates stats, spells, and appearance, except being completely black and triple health. Does not take pet or mount stats. He/she does not take your sun or moon spells. Does not take shadow pip chance. Dark Fiend is added to his/her deck.

Cheats:
"I am your equal! your advantages are my advantages!" Every time you place a shield or blade on yourself, he/she replicates it on himself. Star spells do not trigger this cheat. Pet spells trigger this cheat.

"I am your equal! My weaknesses are your weaknesses!" Every time you place a trap or weakness on him/her, he/she replicated it on you. Feint does not trigger this cheat. Pet spells trigger this cheat.

"I will show you the power of mirroring!" If you use a feint, he/she will destroy it and replace it with his/her own.

"First for the blade!" every 1st turn he/she will cheat casts a shadow blade

"Next the trap" every 2nd turn he/she casts a shadow trap and gains a shadow pip.

"This is tiring, I need a break!" every 3rd turn, he does not cheat cast.

"And now for the grand finale!" every 4th turn, he gains a shadow pip and cheat casts and 1600 damage Dark Nova for no pips.

Attempting to remove his shadow blade or shadow trap will result in him placing it again and using a cheat cast a max damage Dark Shepard for no pips.

Intro speech: He appears as a black wisp in the beginning "Welcome to my master's castle! I am here to only let the most worthy in. Let's see if you make the cut!" Transforms into you except black. "Are you ready to face yourself wizard? I think not. Tell me, how well do you really know yourself?

End speech: Transforms into wisp 'Grunt!' "You did good wizard, you really are worthy to enter. Master! We have a visitor!"

Hero
May 07, 2015
name: erin firespear
school:
species: half wizard, half phoenix, she has bright orange hair, and giant phoenix wings, and has bright orange eyes, and is wearing a bright red and orange robe and pair of boots.
health: `100.000
intro speech: listen here, I am cursed by grandfather spider to guard this house with my life. you will not pass, unless you defeat me, but if you defeat me, the curse will be pasted on to you. you got that? I hope so, because I will defeat you either way. *flaps wings and caws like a phoenix*
cheats: she says: "did you not hear my warning?" and casts raging bull once the duel starts. if you cast a blade, she says: "haha, blades are useless." and removes the blade. the spell that keeps blades from getting removed works. if you use a spell above 4 pips, she says: "i wish you could see how stupid you are, wait, you can!" and uses the exact same spell with the exact same damage as the spell you just casted. if you defeat her, she says: "no! I am not going down that easy! and revives with 200.000 health, and has all her cheats above except for the one for when she gets defeated. (more cheats coming)

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
name: erin firespear
school:
species: half wizard, half phoenix, she has bright orange hair, and giant phoenix wings, and has bright orange eyes, and is wearing a bright red and orange robe and pair of boots.
health: `100.000
intro speech: listen here, I am cursed by grandfather spider to guard this house with my life. you will not pass, unless you defeat me, but if you defeat me, the curse will be pasted on to you. you got that? I hope so, because I will defeat you either way. *flaps wings and caws like a phoenix*
cheats: she says: "did you not hear my warning?" and casts raging bull once the duel starts. if you cast a blade, she says: "haha, blades are useless." and removes the blade. the spell that keeps blades from getting removed works. if you use a spell above 4 pips, she says: "i wish you could see how stupid you are, wait, you can!" and uses the exact same spell with the exact same damage as the spell you just casted. if you defeat her, she says: "no! I am not going down that easy! and revives with 200.000 health, and has all her cheats above except for the one for when she gets defeated. (more cheats coming)
erin firespear boss, part 2.

name: (second form) erin the undead phoenix wizard.
species: (second form) same as before, but she has fangs and her wings are black and her hair is black. she has become a undead phoenix-wizard combination, also she has black eyes.
school: /
health: 200.000
entrance speech: "no! you... *cough* can't do this to.... *cough* me! I... will... not.... FALL!!!" narrator: there is a loud scream as erin becomes her undead phoenix self.
note: she doesn't use her revive cheat, she just revives at the end of her intro speech.

more coming later!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2017
Literally haven't even downloaded W101 but bought two gauntlets + membership, so here is my light guess from what my vros told me about this game.

Name: The Mystic

Species: Sprite

Cheat: "The tempest is arising!" When you put him below 1k health but don't kill him he uses a tempest which deals about 1.5k damage

Health: 5,500

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Name: The Dark Pig
Species: Ninja Pig
Class: Myth
Cheat: Summons a minion every time you use a heal 2 pips or more, but if there are four minions, he will instead cast an earthquake.
Health: 8970 Heather Goldengem, Level 55 Conjurer.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2016
I am level 52

Name: The Sphinx
Rank 7 Boss Balance
Health: 8500
Cheats: 3
Cheat 1: "Your little friend there wont save you from my wrath." Disables all maycasts from your pet.
Cheat 2: "You will not get the better of me by sheer numbers!" If 2 or more wizards are in the fight, the boss spawns minions that can cheat until the numbers are equal.
Cheat 3: "You have quite a few pips, it would be a shame if something happened to them." If a wizard has max pips, then the boss will use Mana Burn on ALL Wizards.

Minion Name: Sand Wizard
Rank 6 Elite Balance
Health: 2000
Cheats: 2
Cheat 1: "Master has Summoned me to fight you!" When summoned by the Sphinx, Sand wizard takes on the school of the wizard adjacent to itself and will auto cast an advanced taunt on said wizard, making that wizard only attack it and the sand wizard can only attack that target.
Cheat 2: "You may have defeated me, but i will return!" Once defeated, Sand Wizard will respawn and trigger cheat 1's effects in 3 turns with full health.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2016
I have another for my Storm wizard!
Level 89
Note: This is a custom version of the already existing dragon Catalan

Name: Catalan the Storm Wyrm
Rank 14 Storm Boss
Uses only Basic attacks that will deal varying damage and can use Healing current which always heal for highest amount.
Health: 10000
Dialogue: "A visitor? You was not invited here. This is your only warning. Leave now." Walking towards Catalan will trigger a second dialogue, "You wont leave then. Very well. You may look around after beating me!" Fight triggers now. Dialogue triggers when he falls finally, "You passed! Ha! Get in there and look around, Wizard. You fight like one of my own!" He now allows you pass and you can fight him again but he will have different cheats.
Cheats 5
Cheat 1: Triggers at the start of the fight, "I accept your challenge and will fight you fairly." Nothing happens unless you have more then 1 person fighting. "Unfair odds here, I will just do this." summons illusion Catalans with 7000 health each based on how many people are in the fight.
Cheat 2: Triggers when you heal, "I will take a page out of your book and heal myself. (And my allies (if there are illusion catalans in the fight))" Casts a Unicorn that heals for 1500.
Cheat 3: Triggers when you are defeated and catalan is 5000 health and under, "You did so well that you get a second chance." He will heal you to full health and gains 4 power pips.
Cheat 4: Triggers when you hit him directly, "Your bravery is commendable, but foolish." Uses wild bolt on the attacker that deals 500,1000,2000 damage.
Cheat 5: Triggers when he is defeated, "This is exciting, lets go again!" uses healing current and heals himself to 2000 health with max pips.

Rematch Cheats: 2
Re-Cheat 1: Triggers at the start "Haha! One of my own wants another go! Very well, lets do this!" Applies a Doom and Gloom that reduces healing down to 0.
Re-Cheat 2: Triggers when you attack with storm, "Ill take it and redirect it!" Auto casts the same spell back.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Citrine Oni (has no starting or ending dialouge)
Species: Oni (Tan)
School:
Health: 85,550
Damage: 80%
Resistance: 35%
Accuracy: 15%
Critical Chance: 90%
Block Chance: 65%
Armor Piercing: 25%
Pip Chance: 100%
Shadow Pip: 15%
Starting Pips: +6 Power Pip, +1 Shadow
Pip Conversion Rating: 300

Spells (all attacks are boosted in power by 60%, other spells are enchanted by sun spells)
- All possible buffs and nerfs. Availing Hands, Spectral Blast, Sandstorm, Ra, Chimera, Sabertooth, Gaze of Fate, Nested Fury, Sand Wurm
- Punishment, Brace, Frenzy
- Feint

Cheats

"How deceptive!" Every two rounds he will cast feint on a random wizard.
"My domain, my rules." He will start the fight by putting up a 10% balance pierce and critical bubble.
"Unleash the BEAST!" Every three rounds he will use either a Chimera or Sabertooth on a random wizard, but puts 50% trap on him. The trap is removed the next round.
"Get this junk off me!" If three or more negative charms or wards are on the Citrine Oni, he will remove them.
"No more!" If four or more positive charms or wards are on a wizard, he will remove them.
"The stars will crash when together!" If you cast an aura when he has an aura, he will cast Super Nova on you.
"Why so greedy?" If you have max pips for more than 2 rounds, he will cast mana burn on you.
"A tough opponent, I might need some help!" If he goes below half health, he will summon three random rank 15 elite enemies.
"Well this isn't fair!" If you have teammates helping you, he will stun them for two rounds at the beginning of the battle.
"Your late, you deserve punishment!" If you enter battle after it starts, he will cast a 400 damage Scorpion on you, which follows up in a 40+800 poison.
"A bit desperate aren't you?" If you heal when below 10% health, he will cast infection on you.
"I want some too!" If you use a heal for the third time, he will duplicate the same heal with triple efficiency and every other heal spell onward.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2017
uh... hi i am wondering how to make a boss PLEASE TELL ME. NOW.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I am Level 120

Information
Boss Name: Boris BranchBender
Species: Treant
School:

Stats
Health: 26,500
Damage: 105% to
Pierce: 40%
Resistant: 80% to , , and
Boost: 15% to
Accuracy: 35% to
Critical: 85% to spells
Block: 75%
Power Pip: 100%
Shadow pip: 15%
Pip Conversion: 450 to
Incoming: 65%
Outgoing: 85%
Stun Resistant: Yes
Beguile Resistant: Yes

Opening Statement: "Hello young wizard, my heart is as tough as a rock, but is yours? I will need it regardless..."
Closing Statement: "The light in your heart is blinding! No more!"

Spells
- All but guardian spirit, entangle, triage, life shield/legend shield, minor blessing, either prism spells, life spear, guidance, calm/mega calm
- Shrike and Nova
- Legion Shield, Tower Shield
- Spirit Blade/Trap
- AOE Shatter
- Mass Cleanse Charm

Cheats
Cheat 1- 1st turn only: "Rise my saplings!" This cheat summons three "Sapling" enemies
Sapling
Rank 15 Elites
(Small Treants)
Stats: The same of Boris' but half
Cheat 2- When you attack the/a sapling(s): "Don't attack my children!" Boris then uses a -40% legion shield that only shields the saplings
Cheat 3- Every 3rd turn: "My oak is strong!" Boris uses a -75% tower shield on himself
Cheat 4- After 1 dispel or 2 weaknesses: "Why do you pollute us?" Boris uses a mass cleanse charm on himself
Cheat 5- After 3 shields are on any wizard: "Do you mock are oaken armor?" Boris uses a shatter that effects all wizards
Cheat 6- Every 15 rounds: "Your time is up!" Boris cast a Berserk Forest lord doing 2500 damage
Cheat 7- Every 5th round: "The sun is our energy" Boris cast a Hammad Dryad that heals 3000 health

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
This is for my max

Name- Quinza StormMace
School- (Mastery to as well)
Species- Female Dragonspyre General
Rank- 18 Boss

Stats
Health- 17,450
Resistances- 85% to ,,,
Boosts- 25% to and
Damage- 110% to
Accuracy- 20% to
Critical- 85% to
Block- 85%
Pierce- 30% to
Stun- No
Beguile- No
Power pip- 100%
Shadow pip- 35%

Storm-Seeker Warrior-
School: Any
Health- 15,000
Damage 60%
Resistance: 90%
Accuracy: 25%
Critical: 15%
Block: 100%
Pierce: 10%
Spells: Any school to the Darkmoor spell

Opening Statement- "Hello little wizard, why so frightened? Have you figured out you're just a wingfish in a nest full of dragons!"
Closing Statement- "You truly fight like a warrior, well done soldier."

Spells-
- Lightning Bats, Storm Shark, Stormzilla, Leviathan, Storm Lord, Storm Blade, Storm Trap, Iron Sultan, Glowbug Squall, Rusalka's Wrath, Tempest, Windstorm, Astraphobia
- Elemental Dispel, Spirit Dispel
- Fire Dragon, Rain of Fire, Fire From Above, Brimstone Revenant, Burning Rampage, Fire Blade, Fire Trap, Scorching Scimitars, Meteor Strike Spell, Combustion
- Feint
- Tower Shield
- Epic, Colossal, Sharpen Blade, Potent Trap
- Burning Storm, Brace, Flawless

Cheats
Cheat 1- 1st turn: "Warrior!" Quinza summons a "Storm-Seeker Warrior"
Cheat 2- Every 4th turn, "My army TOWERS over the competition!" Quinza cast a -85% Tower Shield on herself and the Storm-Seeker Warrior
Cheat 3- If the Storm-Seeker Warrior is defeated before she is, "Rally troops! We need a new plan!" Quinza uses Storm Trap, Fire Trap, Storm Blade, and Fire Blade
Cheat 4- 2 turns after the Storm-Seeker Warrior is defeated, "To the front lines troops!" Quinza summons 2 new Storm-Seeker Warriors with half the original Storm-Seeker Warrior stats.
Cheat 5- Every 6th turn, "War will messy, traps will be laid!" Quinza casts a +70% and +80% feint on the wizard and +20% on herself, these traps do stack
Cheat 6- 1st turn, "Fire!" Quinza cast Burning Storm (+25% and , +30% incom. )

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
For my level 113

(Most inspiration from Karma's Sting)

Name- Chora (Shore-a) SleepyVenom
School-

Species- Balance Scorpion (Looks like Karma's Sting)
Rank- 17 Boss

Stats
Health- 26,000
Damage- 100% to
Resistances- 85% to , , , ,
Boosts- 15% to , , and
Accuracy- 45% to
Critical- 65% to
Block- 75%
Pierce- 65%
Stun- No
Beguile- No
Power Pip- 100%
Shadow Pip- 2%

Opening Statement- *yawn* "Wizard. you. are. interfering. surrend-" *dozes off* *5 seconds later* *Wakes up* "surrender. now. or. feel. my. wrath." *Words slowly get quieter*
Closing Statement- "Thank. you. wizard! That. was. so. excit-" *Goes to sleep*

Spells
- Natural Attack, Judgement, Sandstorm, Balance Blade, Bladestorm, Ra, Nested Fury, Gaze of Fate, Power Nova, Supernova, Mana Burn, Balance Spear, Scarab, Scorpion, Locust Swarm, Spirit Shield, Elemental Shield, Spirit Trap/Blade, Elemental Trap/Blade, Sabretooth, Elemental/Spirit Dispel, Hex
- Blinding Light
- Poison, Infection
- Enfeeble
- Epic, Colossal
- Punishment, Chastisement, Conviction, Brace, Magnify, Flawless

Cheats
Cheat 1- Every 6th turn, "Are. you. not. sleepy. too, wizard?" Chora cast Blinding Light then a Poison on the Wizard. This poison can be triaged but Poison will be recasted if removed.
Cheat 2- 1st turn and 5th after that, "I. am. up! I. am. up!" Chora cast Chastisement/Punishment, opposite to the wizard's school
Cheat 3- Every time a heal is casted, "No! It. is. time. to. rest!" Chora cast a -95% Infection and attacks the wizard with a natural attack dealing half the damage. Pet heals activate this cheat. Drain healing doesn't affect this cheat
Cheat 4- Every time a blade is casted, "Why. attack. when. you. can. sleep?" Chora cast Enfeeble, this is affected when a pet casts a blade, this has a 80% of activation
Cheat 5- On the 5th turn, "Looks. like. my. poison. has. got. you. in. my. grasp!" Chora cast Balance Fuel (3 Hex traps), One more Hex, a Balance Blade, Spirit Blade, Blade storm, then Poison

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
For my Brother's level 74

Name- Jahir the Impaler
School-
Species- Black Tusk Cultist
Rank- 14 Boss

Stats
Health- 14,500
Damage- 75% to
Resistances- 65% to , , ,
Boosts- 35% to , , and
Accuracy- 10% to
Critical- 85% to
Block- 25%
Pierce- 10% to
Stun- No
Beguiled- No
Power Pip- 75%
Shadow Pip- 0%

Opening Statement- "Jahir will STOMP you!"
Closing Statement- "Jahir was stomped on..."

Spells
- Natural Attack, Ghoul, Banshee, Vampire, Skeletal Dragon, Wraith, Scarecrow, Dr. Von's Monster, Dark Part, Virulent Plague, Death Blade, Death Trap, Death Fuel, Feint, Curse, Doom and Gloom, Poison
- Disarm
- Cleanse Ward
- Colossal, Gargantuan
- Amplify, Infallible, Vengeance, Fortify

Cheats
Cheat 1- On the 1st turn, "Jahir sees your future, it is gloomy!" Jahir cast -80% Doom and Gloom, this bubble will be recasted if changed
Cheat 2- If the player blades, "Jahir says no blade!" Jahir cast a Von's Monster but the secondary effect is removed and replaced with Disarm
Cheat 3- If the player uses traps, "Jahir won't fall for this trick!" Jahir cast Cleanse Ward on himself and the player
Cheat 4- Every 6th turn, "Jahir will not BE beaten!" Jahir cast Death Blade, Death Fuel, Feint, then Scarecrow (500 Base Power)
Cheat 5- Every time the player hits for less then 3,000, "Jahir does not like your attitude!" He casts infallible then a weakened Skeletal Dragon (220+350 damage)
Cheat 6- If the player uses a direct hit spell, "Jahir calls targeting!" Jahir casts two death fuels and enhanced Poison (450+750 damage)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Grotto Guardian(A boss meant for lower level people)

Starting Dialouge: What makes you think you can come in here without permission? I will block your attacks and I will crush you like a bug!
Ending Dialouge: My grotto.....has been comprimised........
Species: Ninja Pig (Plauge, or death looking)
Rank 8 Boss
Health: 5,600
School:
Outgoing Damage: 30%
Boost Damage: 40% to , 20% to
Resist: 70% to , 90% to
Stun: Immune
Beguile: Yes
Power Pip Chance: 45%
Critical Chance: 0%
Block Chance: 70%
Has three minions: Grotto Servants
Pip Mastery: Death
Spells: All up to rank 7, all to rank 6

Grotto Servant
Rank 7 Elite
Health: 1,120
School:
Species: Cow (Death looking)
Boost: 30% to
Resist: 60% to
Stun: Yes
Beguile: No
Power Pip Chance: 10%
Spells: All up to rank 6, rarely uses wraith

Cheats (Servants)

"Guard our master!" Each grotto servant will place a copy of a 30% tower shield on the boss, and will replace it when removed
"Anything for you master!" When the servants or boss go below a quarter health, they cast sacrifice that deals 3000 to them and heals him 500

Cheats (Boss)

"I will block your attacks with ease!" Boss uses a hybrid conviciton spell that gives him 50% block rating and 20% resist at the start of the battle.
"The power of the grotto weakens you!" Every 3 rounds he will cast a power nova that does 400 and puts 30% weakness.
"The grotto strengthens us!" Every 5 rounds he will cast a Dragon Blade on him and a Dragon Spear for him and his allies.
"The grotto consumes you..." If you take more then 15 rounds to defeat him, he will cast a Tempest that does base 10000 and has 200% pierce. Uses it again and again until everyone is defeated.

Drops a unique level 45+ wand called the Grotto Slicer(Katana) that gives:
2 80 Damage Death Hits
2 85 Damage Balnce Hits
40 Block Rating
May Cast Weakness (5% chance per wand hit)

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
My ice wizard is level 53

Species:
Ice Colossus

Opening Statement:
YOU DARE COME INTO MY TERRITORY? NOW YOU SHALL FEEL MY ICY WRATH!
Then blasts you with a super powerful blizzard spell and stuns you for 3 rounds

Stats:
Health- 8,990
Rank-7
Class- Ice

Cheating Statement:
TRYING TO HEAL, HUH?, WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT
then takes away HALF your health and gets it for himself

Ending Statement:
WELL, I ACTUALLY HAVE TO ADMIT, YOU DID BETTER THAN I THOUGHT YOU WOULD...
GOOD JOB NOT DYING, BUT THIS BATTLE STILL ISN'T OVER

side note: the battle is actually over, but it sounded cooler like this. LOL

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
This honestly would be so cool.

But I think the limits should be based on your level (better health, cheats, spells, etc. the higher your level).

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
Ranks: 14, 18, 15, 20 (aligned with names, type, resist, etc.)
Names: Nightshade Reborn, Pendragon Reborn, Jade Oni Reborn, Morganthe Reborn
Health: 90,000, 70,000, 100,000, 150,000
Spells: Everything in their school
Resist: Immune to their Type
Type:
Cheat 1: No more than 8 blades on a player and 5 traps on a boss. If this happens each boss will cast earthquake and remove all of their shields and traps afterwards.
Cheat 2: Once they all are killed they will come back with DOUBLE health and Will have ten shadow pip slots each.
Cheat 3: When in shadow form they will cast the 108 spell of their school every 3 rounds, dealing 10x as much as the usual. (pack those dispels).

Defender
Apr 03, 2016

Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class

Cheating rules

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills

Name: Surphine

Species: Leviathan

Opening Statement: Who Daress Come into My Masstersss Nesst?... You?!.. (Next) You will make a Good Snack for my Baby Serpentss!.. (Next) Now.. Just Stay Stillll! I will finish thiss Quickly!

Cheats: "No one Shall Enter!" Will use Enfeeble once the Wizard has 3 or more Blades
"You will make a Good Ssnack For My Children!" Summons 3 Minions named "Serpent Spawn" each with 1568 Health.
"We will not Ssurrendur!" She will Cast an Aura that makes her and her Serpent Spawns (Assuming their Still Alive) Invincible to Fire or Myth Attacks.
"My Babiesss! Ohh I'm Mad Now!" Once the Serpent Spawns are Defeated She'll use Berserk and Replace her Invincibility Aura.

Serpent Spawn Cheats: "Mother!" (When Surphine is Hit, The Serpent Spawns will use a Cloaked 85% Version of the Element She Was Hit With)
"Defend Mom!" (Will Randomly use a 57% Tower Shield on Surphine)

Ending Statement: Ssss! You Truly Fight Like One of my Own, Wizard! I shall let you Passs...

Spells: Leviathan, Glowbug Squall, Storm Serpent, Stormblade, Natural Attack, (500-810) Berserk, Healing Current, Storm Lord, Triton, Catch of the Day, Kraken, Stormzilla, Catalan, Queen Calypso, Sirens, Rusalka's Wrath, Storm Owl.

Outgoing Damage: 51% Resist: 15% to All Schools, 65% To Fire and Myth. Critical, 57% Block, 79% Beguile: No Stunnable: No Power Pip Chance: 97%

Drops: "Surphine's Razor Sharp Fang" 102% Critical 105% Block, 12% Universal Damage, Maycast Shift Serpent (Surphine's Natural Attack)

"Serpentine Scaled Helmet" 15% Resist, 16% Damage, 116% Critical Gives Card: Supercharge(For All Schools)
"Surphines Scaly Armor" 17% Resist, 14% Damage, 128% Critical, Gives Card: Dragonblade
"Spawns Fanged Boots" 15% Resist, 18% Damage, 125% Block, Gives Card: Frozen Armor
(P.S: The Serpents have the Same Stats as Surphine)
Serpent Spawns Spells: Catalan, Storm Serpent, Natural Attack, (430-720) Stormblade, Kraken, Triton, Storm Lord, Healing Current, Tower Shield.